Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The ASMR Goddess

"A chance meeting at a work conference lets Shawn have the night of his life."

25
9 Comments 9
4.4k Views 4.4k
10.7k words 10.7k words
Recommended Read

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?”

Shawn shook back to reality, his attention pulled away from his phone to check his texts. Turning himself from his seat at the bar, he came face to face with an absolutely lovely vision of a woman. Long brown hair with bangs framed a truly beautiful face with bright, twinkling green eyes, full cheeks that gave way to the cutest hint of her dimples as she smiled sweetly. Add to that the red dress she wore and this woman was truly a vision. And then there was her sweet accent. Scottish? Irish? Shawn felt hopeless that he couldn’t place it, but all he knew was it made this woman feel even more special in the moment.

“No, no definitely not taken,” Shawn managed to get out hurriedly. He gestured to the seat welcomingly. Nodding, she smiled once more and took the seat for herself.

“Ah, thank you, kind sir. It’s nice to sit down for a moment while wearing these heels. It seems I might have overdressed for the conference,” she gestured to the crowds gathered in the hotel ballroom. “Seems like most went business casual.”

“Well, if it helps at all, you look absolutely beautiful in that dress. But honestly, without the dress, I think you’d be beautiful as well.”

“Really?!” Her eyes opened wide, cheeks turning absolutely red as her hand landed on her chest in a very shocked shorthand gesture.

“Oh, no no no! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. I swear. I just meant that no matter what you’re wearing, I’m sure you look amazing. Really, I’m sorry for that.”

She laughed, reaching out and touching Shawn’s shoulder for a moment. As he took in her laugh he couldn’t get over how her smile kept getting better and better. Her hand squeezed his shoulder just a bit before letting him go. “Oh, it wasn’t even a worry. Thank you for the compliment, um…”

“Shawn,” he said holding out his hand. She extended hers as well and shook it.

“Yael,” she said, her smile still looking more gorgeous by the second.

“Even though I stuck my foot in my mouth, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” he said with a laugh.

“Oh, the pleasure is all mine, Shawn. Thank you for making me laugh like that. This whole conference seemed so stuffy and here we are acting like the class clowns in the back of the room. But that’s not a bad thing. You’re fun company so far.”

“Oh yeah, the bald man with glasses sitting by himself checking his messages. I’m a hoot. You should see me in a library. I’d be a true party animal, rebelling against their no talking policies and putting books back in the wrong place. Anarchy!”

Yael laughed again, making Shawn smile to know his silliness was at least entertaining. “Judging from that, you must be wanted across the world for making libraries disorderly. You wild man! Maybe I should leave so I don’t have guilt by association,” she said with more than a twinkle in her green eyes.

“I’m in a rehabilitation program. I think you’ll be fine. But if you’d feel better making a run for it…”

“No,” Yael said gently, “I think I’ll be fine right here. Besides these heels don’t really help me run.”

“So I guess you’re stuck with me then,” Shawn said with a flash of a smile.

“It would seem so. I don’t mind at all.”

And just as if on cue, Shawn’s phone began to vibrate. He picked it up again and saw the caller ID. Looking to Yael, he held up his index finger.

“I’m sorry, very important call here. Excuse me for a moment?”

“Absolutely,” she said.

“Hey, honey, how are you?” Shawn said answering the call. “So you had a good day? That’s awesome. No, I’m still at the hotel where my conference is. Yes, I’ll see you tomorrow. And you want pancakes too? Ok, I’ll see what I can do. I love you too. Good night.”

Turning back to Yael, Shawn put his phone back down on the bar. “Sorry about that.”

“Was that your girlfriend? Wife?”

“No, no girlfriend. And sadly, I’m divorced as of the beginning of the year. That was actually my daughter. She and her brother and mom live here and I came to visit them and attend the conference too.”

“I’m sorry to hear about your divorce. That must have been a very difficult beginning of the year for you,” she said with a concerned stare.

“It wasn’t the way I hoped a marriage would go, but sometimes there’s reasons things work out the way they do. But thank you.”

“Absolutely. And I do believe it is true. When one door closes, another one opens. It’s cliche but there’s a reason it’s so overused. I’m a firm believer in that.”

“So you know what’s crazy? And this is going to be secret admission time, so feel free to tell me you’d rather not listen to any confessions I might have,” Shawn began. Yael enjoyed how Shawn seemed to freely admit to so many things so far. Not only did it take the awkwardness of meeting someone new away but here was a man who wanted to share things with her so easily. She leaned forward in his direction, her green eyes intently staring into his hazel eyes and with a nod she simply said, “Please, go on.”

“While I was going through my divorce earlier this year, I came across something that helped me. It’s called ASMR. Have you ever heard of it?”

“I have actually. I know someone who does recordings like that. Apparently, it’s a big deal for people. Gives them tingles or relaxes them.”

“Exactly,” Shawn said. “I found some nice ones but one of my favorites has an accent just like yours. Irish, right?”

“Originally, yes. But now after moving around so much it’s a bit muddled,” Yael blushed again with a smile. “I just like to say it’s my accent and let others wonder where I could have been from. But good first guess.”

“If I didn’t get it right I was going to climb into a hole and say I was sorry for being a dumb American,” he said. “It’s not easy to dig a hole in the middle of a ballroom in a hotel, so thanks for saving me the trouble of making myself look too crazy. These are our coworkers after all.”

“You’re welcome,” she said. “So this woman that does these recordings, she said something about when one door closes another opens too?”

“Yes. It was honestly sweet. Her recording was like she acted out being the listener’s girlfriend and consoling them when they had a really rough time. I might sound a little lonely admitting this, but I didn’t have too many people I could talk to about my divorce so I went down a rabbit hole on her recordings. They honestly meant a lot. Maybe it wasn’t me specifically she was thinking of when she recorded them but her words, her voice and her personality made me feel amazing.”

Yael giggled to herself. “It sounds as if any woman you might meet now has to be measured against this amazing woman who’s voice is putting you under her spell. It’s honestly fascinating to hear that this works for you.”

“It does for me, but having me go on and on about this woman’s voice probably isn’t helping me very much when there’s a beautiful Irish woman right here next to me.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Yael smiled, looking a little wistful, “I think any woman would be touched to hear they matter to someone the way you talk about her. I’m honestly a little jealous. Just a little bit.”

“Well, we couldn’t have that, Yael. I’m very sorry for going on and on and on. Please, would you let me buy you a drink?”

Yael smiled again at him, nodding. “I’d like that.”

The two sat together talking, sharing, laughing, and delighting in the company they found. Shawn hadn’t known a woman of Yael’s beauty before. She seemed grounded, lovely, smart and worldly, yet he loved that she still had a thirst for learning more and more not just about him but about the world in general.

Yael found Shawn to be a genuine sweetheart. He was so open to her on so many things as their talk continued long after the conference thinned out leaving them and a couple handfuls of people still chatting. While he was easy on the eyes for her to find attractive, it was more and more about how he wanted to share himself with her in little detailed ways. She looked around and took note of the crowds leaving the room.

“Oh, it looks like we overstayed our welcome. How long have we been talking?”

Shawn checked his trusty phone again. “It’s after nine!”

“That time just flew by like it was nothing! I blame you, Shawn. If you weren’t so much fun to talk to I’d be up in my room reading a book or getting ready for tomorrow’s courses.”

“Did you have any dinner plans?” Shawn asked, stepping away from the bar.

“None so far. You?”

“The only dinner plans I had were ‘yes I’d like to have some dinner’. Do you think you wouldn’t mind spending a bit more time together and getting some food?”

Yael bit her lower lip again, debating. Spend more time getting lost on what time it was with this sweet man or stay in her hotel room alone reading until she fell asleep? Which would be the best idea?

“Well, you know, I’ve really wanted to get to the next chapter of my book…”

“But isn’t it fun waiting just a little longer for something you want? It makes you appreciate it more. Yael, I’d absolutely love spending a bit more time with you. Dinner’s on me if you say yes. Dinner’s on you if you say no.”

She stood in front of Shawn, those sparkling eyes making his knees weak. In her mind she counted to ten, watching his expression to see what he might be thinking. “You know what? You’re right. It is fun waiting a little longer for something I want.”

“So you made me wait that out just to get me nervous?”

“Did it work?” Yael asked, raising her eyebrow.

“A little. But only a little,” Shawn said as he followed her out of the conference room.

Sometime later, back in Yael’s room…

A movie was playing on the TV as Shawn and Yael relaxed with some Chicken Lo Mein. Based on the two’s interactions so far, it was no surprise that the movie wasn’t even the focus as they both continued talking and laughing together. For the one hundred thirty-first time that night, Yael managed yet another one of her sweet giggles and it made Shawn smile warmly. She took a moment of silence and simply looked at him. Shawn could feel her capturing every detail, every look deep into who he truly was as Yael’s face looked both in wonder and amazement.

“Would you mind me asking you a very personal question?” she said softly. Tingles went immediately up and down Shawn’s spine as her silky Irish accent caressed his ears in a way he hadn’t heard yet. Nodding, Shawn put down his chopsticks.

“Anything you want to know, Yael. Go for it.”

“How is it that you’re divorced?”

“That’s a good question,” he said with a deep inhale. “I never set out to be divorced. I always said ‘once and done’ if I ever got married. I met my wife a while back online. Started chatting and we just grew into a sort of long-distance romance for a while. We were in our early thirties when that was going on. We move in together after about a year and within the first three months I find out we’re going to become parents. So, BOOM, in the span of a year, my world changes even more than just having a girl move in with me.”

“And that’s your daughter,” Yael said.

“That’s her,” Shawn said, showing the lock screen to Yael. “I couldn’t imagine my life without her in it. But babies and kids bring a whole new dynamic. My wife and I never could find our footing together. We just became parents and that was the priority. Yes, we managed to bring my daughter and my son into the world so there had to be a connection there, but we both realized we both were scared to death of what happens after the kids leave the house one day. We both want different things. We didn’t have as much in common as other couples. We fought for our kids but we didn’t fight for ourselves.”

“That’s terribly sad but at least you both were honest with each other,” Yael said with a knowing, warm smile. It was the first time he saw sadness in her eyes and Shawn could feel her empathy in waves. Honestly, it was one of the most amazing feelings he’d ever known.

“My wife, on the night she said she wanted to end things, said to me I check off so many things on the list of what a woman could want. But our distance was just too much to try to bridge. But apparently, I’m one of the most genuine people she ever met. So that’s something,” he laughed.

“I’d say she’s right,” Yael said as she took a sip from her wine glass. “You do come across as very much ‘this is me’ when we met, oh, say, six hours ago.”

“There’s no reason to really hide it. I couldn’t keep a mask on that long to make someone believe I’m something I’m not. I would literally be the worst superhero if I got superpowers because I’d let my secret identity slip all the time.”

“Is that so?” Yael purred slightly. “I could see you being a bit of a Spiderman character. You’re chatty but I think you mean well.”

“Well I don’t have the abs to pull off Batman or Superman,” Shawn laughed as he patted his tummy.

Yael absently reached out and touched his tummy, feeling the softness where rock hard abs might have been at one time. “Don’t be so hard on yourself. The dad bod look is in these days. And a woman could really like cuddling with a tummy like that,” she giggled.

“Would you cuddle a tummy like mine?” Shawn asked, noticing Yael’s hand wasn’t shying away from the touch still.

“Absolutely. I’d lay in bed and cuddle against you and say, ‘You are my pillow and you are mine and you shall be my pillow.’ And just like that, poof, I claim ownership as well as have a lovely, cuddle companion. Every girl’s dream!”

“It’s been a while since I’ve cuddled like that. I’d be pretty out of shape. I have a dad bod, you know. I could pull a hamstring or something.”

“Ha! Come here and give me a good cuddle. I’ll remind you how good they can be.”

Yael laid down on the length of the bed and patted the blanket just next to her. The sweetest smile was on her face as she waited for Shawn to get his act together. “Cuddles, please!”

Shawn sighed to himself. “How could I refuse that request?”

Laying down beside her, resting his arm under her head, Shawn looked at Yael as she returned the stare. The ends of her mouth kept curling up just slightly in the most pleasantly happy expression while her green sparkling eyes met his in the most honest gaze he ever knew. She scooted herself closer to him, her body pressing against his more and more fully. Trying to rest his free hand anywhere that made sense, Yael, took his hand and draped his arm around her slender waist.

“There,” she said softly, “that’s much better.”

Her voice sent more tingles down his spine. There was something in the way she sounded. Something so familiar.

“Are you okay?” she asked as he fidgeted slightly against her.

“I’m fine, I’m fine. I just noticed your voice has a similar effect on me as the podcast I listen to. Got the tingles just now and I didn’t mean to make you think I don’t like what’s happening.”

Yael smiled broadly again at him, her free hand touching Shawn’s cheek. She gently stroked her fingernails through his beard while her eyes kept gazing into his. “I’m glad you like this, sweetie,” she breathed.

“You really sound like her when you talk softly like that,” he said again with a slight shiver.

“That sounds like high praise since you love her voice so much. Are you really getting the tingles from me?”

He shook his head. Yael leaned in, her lips pressed close to Shawn’s ear. Softly, she purred, “Good. It’s nice to know I can do the same to you in person that I do for you on my recordings.”

Shawn’s eyes fluttered open wide. “You?! You mean? You’re SweetWhispers?!”

Yael smiled devilishly and nodded. “I am.”

“But you… but how? What?”

Touching his face again, raking her fingers lightly through his beard scruff, Yael simply “shushed” him until Shawn calmed down.

“The conference that we’re here for is my real job. I do the podcast as a fun way to make some extra money each month. But how was I to expect one of my podcast’s patrons to also be part of the company I work for. You’ve been so encouraging and so sweet to me through your messages. I could sense the genuine side of you back when you first started letting me know my work meant something to you. And now to find you here and spend time with you… well, Shawn, I like what I’ve known and I do like what I see. I didn’t want to just tell you outright. I was feeling a bit… shy.”

Her podcast voice was coming through so richly now. In this intimate little moment, Shawn could sense Yael’s walls were down more and more. Reaching out to her, he gently touched her cheek and began to stroke her face, taking in the true magic of this moment.

“Would it be weird,” Shawn began slowly, “if I say I feel like you’ve been a part of my life since the day I discovered your voice? I’ve listened to so many ASMR artists over the years of discovering this was actually a thing I enjoyed. But the difference between others and you for me is you always felt… real? Genuine. Either you could read my mind and sense my needs or you just are a genuinely caring, beautiful woman that wants to make people feel accepted and loved. But you managed to say so many right things in your recordings that I could melt.”

“That’s truly one of the sweetest things I’ve ever been told, Shawn,” Yael said softly in a tone that made Shawn shiver from tingles.

“It’s what I’ve always felt about you. I was so happy for the day I discovered your work. For all the ways my relationships never managed to feel real, here’s this woman who knew exactly what to say and how to say it to make me feel the way I hoped I could,” Shawn admitted, drawing closer to Yael’s face. “You’re so wonderful.”

Their lips met in the softest of kisses, lingering just a moment as the reality began to set in. Yael cupped Shawn’s face and pulled him closer, their bodies pressing so tightly together. Shawn’s arms wrapped around Yael’s lithe form, his hands slowly stroking up and down her curves in ways that made her tingle in anticipation. She moaned softly into his mouth, their kiss growing in passion and heat, her body responding perfectly to his loving exploration, hips just beginning to move in their own way as Yael gave in to the temptation.

“I wasn’t expecting this,” Yael purred in a whisper as Shawn kissed down her elegant neck, his tongue tracing up and down slowly. “Oh, this is a nice surprise, Shawn. Such a nice surprise.”

“Same here,” he breathed, taking a moment from her neck. “My heart’s pounding. I can’t believe it’s you.”

“Oh it’s very much me,” she smiled at him, her hands starting to wander as well.

“Perfect, just the way I imagined.”

“How did you imagine me, Shawn?”

Shawn took a moment to think deeply, his arms still holding this beauty close enough he could feel her soft breath against his neck. “Honestly?”

Yael nodded. “Of course. Always honesty, Shawn. I can’t help but be a little curious.”

“I always thought you’d look just like the actress Jenna Coleman. You’d have long, well at least down to your shoulders or a little passed there, dark brown hair. Soulful eyes. Lips and a smile that would compliment the absolute gorgeous accent and teasing way you’d use your voice to make my body give in to you on every recording you’d upload. I thought of you as a very classy, artsy woman who would look amazing in a dinner dress just as easily as she’d look sexy in a tank top and jeans just to go out for a walk in the summer. You’d be the sort of woman where you could have your hair up, wearing something just to lounge around in and I’d still be caught breathless to see you sitting and working on a couch. Yes, I always figured you’d be beautiful but personality can add up to so much. And with the way you present yourself, Yael, well I knew you’d be radiant just from the way you project yourself as well.”

“If you don’t stop complimenting me, I might never leave your side, you know that? You are the sweetest man, Shawn. Truly. There’s a little bit of truth to who I am in everything I do. Bits of my personality come through. They’re hard to hide since it’s me making those recordings.”

“In all your recordings?”

Yael blushed slightly, looking away from Shawn for a moment. “Ah, yes. Even the more… passionate recordings. Yes. Those have an honesty to how I can be. Sometimes, I want to be loved and sweet but sometimes it’s nice to also be raw and uncensored. I know you’ve liked many of those as well. I see your little comments about them, Shawn.”

It was the way she said his name that gave him the chills again. He loved it beyond words. Never before had he been this excited to hear a woman speak his name in his life. The tingles were having such an amazing effect now. He was both fully aroused to be with Yael and so heightened by her voice playing in his ears. Seeing how right he was about the picture in his mind of the woman behind the voice only added to how this moment was such a welcome surprise.

“So do you think I’m a bad person for how much I like hearing your voice whispering things in my ear about sexy moments?”

Yael shook her head slowly, looking him in the eyes. “No, Shawn. If I’m honest it is a turn on for me to know I get to you the way I do. I’ve known in through your comments but… I can also easily feel it now,” she breathed, moving her hips against the growing bulge in his jeans. “I really like the effect I have on you. So sexy. So honest. And if I’m honest, Shawn? You have the same effect on me.”

With that confession, Shawn’s heart skipped more than a few beats.

“Really?” he asked softly, in a breath of excitement.

“Why don’t we find out together,” Yael said using her silkiest, huskiest tone. 

Yael stood from the bed. Gazing at Shawn the entire time, she slowly unzipped her red dinner dress and let it glide down her form. Shawn was treated to a lingering glimpse of each inch of her body that was revealed, taking in every detail to its fullest. Finally, the dress fell to the floor leaving the lovely Yael in a pair of black lace panties and bra that didn’t leave much to the imagination.

“Are you going to join me, you handsome sweet man?” she asked in her husky tone. Shawn stood from the bed, shedding his shirt and jeans to get himself down to a pair of black boxer briefs. Yael walked to him in only two steps, her hand reaching down to cup and trace the bulge that was very pronounced in his boxer briefs.

“Such a lovely compliment to be touching you, knowing I have this effect, Shawn.”

“It happens every time,” he admitted easily.

“Does it now? What shall we do about that?”

Yael’s fingers played over the fabric of his boxers and she delighted in feeling his growing cock expand and contract to her gentle touch. She even traced it down and opened her palm to cup his balls, making him shudder visibly. The devilish look in her eye and the smile while biting her bottom lip only added to how much Shawn wanted this to happen more than anything in his life.

“I’m very open to any ideas you might have,” Shawn said.

“Really?” she purred. “Any ideas? What if I told you I want to drive you so crazy you don’t sleep a wink because we’d need each other so many times before sunrise? What if I told you I want to explore you and have you do the same for me the rest of the night? Would that be agreeable with you, Shawn?”

“I think this would be my answer,” he said, pulling her close to him again and kissing her. Her body seemed to simply melt into his, their hands stroking, caressing, coaxing as both moaned their delicious need to each other into the kiss. 

“Well played,” Yael smiled, her green eyes giving way to a sexy bedroom eyes stare. Reaching out again, fishing her hand into his boxer briefs to finally make skin-to-skin contact with his cock, Yael wrapped her fingers around him lovingly, tugging Shawn ever so gently to climb back into bed. Pushing his boxers down his hips, Shawn climbed into the bed completely naked for Yael’s eyes to take in.

No, he wasn’t a ripped, cut model type. Yes, there were some pounds on him he knew he needed to lose. But what Yael saw was a lovely man. His eyes drawing her in, making her amazed by how beautiful his gray hazels were, turning from shades of blue to shades of green depending on the situation. His smile and laugh were infectious to her. But something that really was driving her crazy was his simple genuine honesty. She could tell he had been through a lot recently, but she could also see the passion and the excitement he hid deep. Those glimpses of who he truly is made him even more delicious to her.

Yael straddled Shawn and kissed him lovingly. Neither needed or had to say a word. Their lips happily told their own stories as she explored him, fingertips tracing around his skin, taking in the small details like how he’d jump slightly when she played with his nipple or how deep the groan came from inside of his very being when her soft hands gently stroked down into the dark patch of pubic hair waiting just above his hardness.

“You like that?” she asked simply, staring deeply at him. Shawn nodded his head as he let another low moan escape his lips once she wrapped her fingers around his very hardness. “You’re so hard, Shawn. You must be positively aching down there. I can even feel the precum working its way from the tip. Oh, baby. I love that I have this effect on you.”

Shawn arched back and moaned a little louder when she called him baby. His body couldn’t decide whether to get as hard as the part of him in her hand or melt like a puddle on the sheets of her bed. Her hand slowly starting to stroke the length of his shaft made him realize melting was going to be impossible at the moment as every nerve ending in his being was suddenly picking up so much. His legs began to shake involuntarily as her exploration progressed, her fingers gently exploring his balls and everywhere she cared to know intimately. To his credit, he opened his legs wide making it the easiest thing to let her know him like no other woman cared to know him in ages.

“Sorry, I can’t help that I’m shaking,” Shawn managed to say as her fingers continued to explore.

“Shhh, love. It’s okay. Are you nervous?”

“A little. Because it’s you. Your voice has a tendency to make me not last too long… add the visuals I get to enjoy now… and… well…”

“We have all night, Shawn. Just relax with me. Be with me, baby. No rush. No stress or worries. No one to interrupt. Just this. Can you do that for me?”

“I can.”

Yael crawled down Shawn’s body, squeezing his hardness in her hand and watching it swell before her eyes. Looking up to him, Yael kept her eye contact with Shawn as she lowered her lips to his cock, gently kissing the head. She loved seeing the dreamy look on his face as she accepted more and more of him into her waiting hot mouth, tasting him, lips forming a gentle suction around him as her tongue delighted in tracing the underside of his shaft, making his hips move involuntarily to meet her movements. 

“Oh fuck,” Shawn groaned as Yael’s saliva began to coat his shaft in a glossy sheen. It was literally decades since he felt a woman want to lavish this sort of attention on him down there. Yael was taking her time to learn what he wants most. Yes, she was driving him crazy, but she was also making him crave the sort of attention she was happily providing. Eye contact still strong, she moved her head up and down on his shaft, making a bit of a sloppy trail on him as she continued. Shawn didn’t mind one bit. He always felt sloppy was sexier when it came to the act of a blowjob. Yael did not disappoint in this.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

She took him from her mouth and Shawn noticed the spit trail from his cock to her lower lip that dangled in the distance between the two. Wrapping her hand around his cock once more, she began to stroke him. Her soft hand wasn’t puling on him, she truly was coaxing him the way her voice and words might when he was alone. The sparkling green eyes he couldn’t get enough of held his gaze easily, a knowing smile easily telling him what words didn’t have to. This was his dream woman. There was no doubt in his mind.

Shawn sat up, making Yael take her hand away from him for a moment in surprise. Before she could utter a word, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her once more. The taste of her on his mouth, on his tongue, she tasted like a dream come true to him. But he couldn’t help it. He needed to taste more.

Gently guiding her, Shawn led her to lay down beside him and the two continued to kiss, building their intensity and their passion as he needed to explore this beauty beside him. Soon Yael’s bra was undone and Yael’s nipples were introduced to Shawn’s greedy mouth, his tongue playing with them, making them so hard while his lips sucked each nipple, taking his time to enjoy her while listening to the moans she’d make. And just like her recordings, they were the sexiest sounds Shawn’s ever heard. Yael never disappointed him.

Kissing down her flat stomach, Shawn finally reached the black lace panties of the dream woman he’s crushed on for years. Without being too crass, he took an inhale just as his lips reached her crotch. Both the dampness of the fabric between Yael’s legs and the soft musk of her arousal made Shawn feel like the happiest man alive. For so long, this woman has driven him absolutely crazy, making his mind race over the various ideas of how he wanted to please her and feel her pleasing him as well. He wanted to be the reason those sexy moans and whispers came to life from deep within her.

Now was finally his chance.

“I want to see you,” he said in his own deep husky whisper. Yael looked down at him, biting her lip, nodding just as Shawn’s fingers pulled Yael’s panties all the way off, fully revealing herself to him. For a moment or two, Shawn wanted to simply take in the details of her form. It had been so long since he wanted a woman like her. The last one he wanted this badly he knew like the back of his own hand.

But here was this Irish angel laying unabashedly naked for him. Shawn’s heart raced again as he could easily see the glistening of Yael’s juices on her lower lips. He turned her on that much already. He wanted to cheer, to take a moment to just celebrate this. No, not in a “hey, guess who I got to have sex with” bragging way. No, this was in a revitalizing way. When he lost hope that he’d find someone who might get to him in the ways he always wanted a woman to want him, Yael’s voice was the perfect cure for his doubt. Her words were always so caring, even when she was getting down and dirty to enjoy a bolder, raunchier recording.

And now here he was seeing all of her. For as often as he imagined her, he never dared to dream this moment. But neither was he going to let it pass without acting upon his urges.

“I want you,” she breathed. It was all he needed to hear. Leaning forward, Shawn lovingly kissed the soft, smooth skin between her legs, getting his first small taste of her juices. He’s known women to brag that they taste sweet, but in Yael’s case, she was pure honey. Once his lips touched her not only did she let out a long, low groan, but Shawn didn’t let them part from her body. His lips kissed hers down there the same way he was kissing her not long ago. Lovingly, passionately, saying so many paragraphs to her in a more intimate way.

“Oh, fuck… Shawn! I love how your lips feel against me, baby. Oh my god…”

Shawn’s tongue slid from between his lips to lovingly lick the very wet trail along Yael’s slit. Lap after lap, he began to pride himself on not missing a single drop, wanting her to become part of him, drinking from this goddess, showing her she didn’t make the wrong decision for revealing herself so intimately to him. He moaned against her, the vibrations making Yael’s legs slightly tremble as she did her best to keep them open as wide as she could. Even her hips began to move, rocking just enough against his face to give Shawn the smallest preview of how sexy she would look if she was riding him. The best part of it was her body somehow had a fluid motion, like a sultry dance as she began to writhe under him.

“Oh, baby, that tongue. That tongue is so thirsty,” she moaned. “Drink from me. Drink every drop. I have so much more. Slake your thirst on me.”

Shawn clamped his lips around Yael’s beautiful, soaking slit and lavished the attention on her that only his tongue could give. Was it even possible that as he coaxed her further she was getting sweeter and sweeter? He wrapped his arms around her thighs, locking her into place. From his vantage point, he could see Yael throwing her head back, hear her very vocal moans begin to take life, and watch her lovely breasts (nipples so hard and erect now) rising and falling faster and faster as she began to gasp for breath. And when his tongue swirled over and over and over again across her swollen clit, Yael nearly closed her legs tightly against his head. Her hips rocked faster and faster. Her body giving in more and more to Shawn’s need to drink from her.

She could feel the trembling building inside of her. A dam was about to burst and she didn’t want to stop it for anything right now. Instinct kicked in, knowing how much he loved her voice.

“Oh, baby, you’re making it harder and harder for me to hold on. Your tongue is so delicious on my clit. You’re treating me like a queen and I absolutely love every second, Shawn. Make me cum for you. Please make me cum so you can taste me at the height of my pleasure. Please, baby. I want you to taste the sweetest thing you’ve ever tasted in your life. Drink from me. Let me give my pleasure to you.”

Her silky words found their mark, Shawn lapped faster and faster against Yael’s sex. Her hips began to thrust into his face with a little more force, her whole body starting to get the rush of what was about to happen.

“Baby, you’ve got me there. You’ve got me… I’m so… so.. ready… Oh, fuck! Shawn, I’m cumming for you! Please drink me up, baby. Please!”

Her whole body shivered, muscles tensing all over as she gave into the moment. Gasping as she thrust a few more times against his hungry mouth, Yael arched back and let the most passionate moans escape her mouth, getting louder and louder as the pleasure pushed over her like waves in the ocean. So powerful she couldn’t fight them, nor did she want to. She simply rode them as Shawn’s tongue guided her to the most perfect bliss she could have asked for in the moment.

Without having to tell him how sensitive she was between her legs, Shawn gently let her go from his mouth. Giving her a loving kiss on her most intimate lips, he looked up to her and saw her reaching for him with a dreamy stare, her lips smiling in a new, more intimate way.

Crawling up the bed to lay beside this gorgeous woman, Shawn smiled at Yael in the warmest way he could. Yael cupped his face in her soft hands again. “Aren’t you the most sexy thing,” she purred, pulling him closer to kiss him. As they kissed, Yael’s tongue played with his, building another passionate exchange between the two. Oh, but there would be more time for that. For now, Shawn just loved the idea of holding her as she enjoyed the bliss in the moment.

“Mmm…”

Yael rolled her body to face the bald man lying naked beside her. Shawn noticed the dreamy look she still had deep in those green eyes, the secret smile on her lips that told him his attention to her was not going unappreciated. Cupping his face in her hands, she leaned into him and brought her mouth to his in a playful yet hungry kiss.

No matter how many times he was able to kiss her, Shawn’s heartbeat so fast every time. He knew many times in his life the ache when you want something so bad it actually pains you. The voice of this beautiful woman began a similar ache and need in him from the first time he listened to her playful tone, the warmth and empathy he could sense that he knows couldn’t be imitated. Yael became his dream woman.

Here in this moment, Shawn’s arms wrapped around her naked form again, pulling her closer and closer to him. Yael’s kiss grew in passion as the minimal space between them closed easily. Pressing her entire body against Shawn’s, she seemed to melt into him as her tongue playfully danced with his.

“Can I admit something honestly to you, Shawn?” Yael said breathlessly between kisses.

“Honesty always,” he smiled.

Yael leaned up to his ear and gently whispered, “It makes me wet to taste myself on your lips.”

“That’s ironic because it turned me on to be able to taste you, too.”

“Does it now?” Yael purred, a devilish gleam in her eye followed a very sexy smile growing across her lips. Reaching her hand down between their bodies, Yael’s fingertips found the head of Shawn’s very hard cock standing nicely at attention. Teasingly, her fingers gently traced the bulbous head down to his shaft while her eyes never once looked away from the man sharing her bed.

Shawn moaned softly at first, but the vocals he provided began to get louder the more she explored his hardness. Kissing him again, she wrapped her whole hand against him, making just enough space between them to allow her hand full access. With the most loving caresses, he’d ever felt, Yael introduced herself to him in the most intimate handshake ever, her hand gliding over inch after inch of his hardness, squeezing now and then as she felt him swell larger when the sensation was too much for him.

“Tell me something, Shawn,” Yael coaxed. “I know you’ve gone through a lot with your divorce. Honestly, how long has it been since you’ve been with someone like this?”

“Honestly, you’re the first since my life changed.”

“Really?”

Shawn nodded, a slight groan reaching his lips as her hands lavished attention on him in only the best of ways. “And it was also a while even before the divorce happened. It’s been too long.”

“And you’re sure you want me to be the one to help you enjoy this sort of thing again?”

Smiling, Shawn touched her face. “I didn’t know I had this much luck in my life. Absolutely as long as you want me, too.”

“Well then,” Yael smiled, “I think you can count your dry spell over.”

With that, Yael rolled Shawn onto his back. He watched, feeling like this was truly his first time all over again, as Yael slowly moved down his body, kissing and tasting as she moved lower and lower. She couldn’t help but smile to see how hard he truly was for her, even noting how tight his balls already were. Ever so lovingly, she licked him, making him shake slightly.

“I can’t lie, seeing you in this state is making me want you even more,” she said.

“Hearing your voice admitting that just made my heart skip a few beats,” Shawn said, still shaking.

“Well I don’t want to make your heart stop,” Yael laughed. “But maybe you can appreciate this.”

Yael opened her mouth and accepted the head of Shawn’s cock inside. He reached down to her face, fingers stroking through her long dark locks as she invited him deeper into the warm wetness she offered. He could easily begin hearing the wet sounds she’d make in her recordings. Every time he heard those sounds he closed his eyes and imagined how truly wet oral worship from her could be. He wanted to know how that felt, how that looked every single time.

And now here he was laying naked with a naked Yael between his legs, lavishing the most gorgeous attention on him. Her head bobbing up and down on his modest length. But even though he wasn’t the biggest man in that department, Yael made him feel like a god lying in her bed. The sheer attention she gave him, the way her tongue traced every line, every vein of his length made him feel like he was the most important man alive. He watched intently to see how her saliva made him glisten, the trail down his shaft starting to slowly roll to his balls and lower still. But the entire time all Shawn could do is just stare at this goddess between his legs making him feel so wanted, so needed and so important.

Yael took him from her mouth, her hand wrapping around him once again and sliding up and down his length in one of the slickest hand jobs he ever knew. She kissed the head of his cock, never missing a beat by staring him right in his eyes. “Since this is your first time in so long,” she whispered, “I want to make it special for you, Shawn. Do you trust me?”

“As crazy as it sounds, I trust you. Absolutely I do.”

Licking her tongue across the head of his cock again, taking in his already dripping precum, she smiled warmly, reaching a hand up to hold his. “I won’t make you regret this.”

Taking her tongue, Yael licked down lower, teasing and tasting his balls as they showed how tight they are against him. Letting out more than a few gasps, Shawn couldn’t believe the electricity running through his entire being as Yael’s fingers gently danced along the very sensitive skin there. 

And then her tongue ran down lower.

Shawn began to shake in anticipation all over again. Yael gave him loving kisses as she moved lower and lower still. “Don’t be afraid,” she said softly.

“I’m not afraid,” he managed. “I actually really, really want this.”

“Then bend your knees so I can see all of you, Shawn.”

He did as he was told, opening himself fully to her. “Good boy,” she purred. “Such a good boy.”

Shawn closed his eyes and let the sensations paint the picture. Her warm, wet tongue drifting down, trailing until she met the hole she had desired to tease. Rubbing the tip of her tongue across it, Shawn clenched but tried his best to relax. Yael reached for his hand again. “Relax, love,” she said between licks. “I promise, only pleasure. Just open yourself to me, baby.”

Breathing slowly, Shawn relaxed again, feeling her tongue explore him a little more now. She coaxed him, she teased him, but most of all she explored him in a way he never thought would be done in his life again. All the sensations ran through him as he felt her saliva dripping down from his hole. It really was turning him on to be so open with her, vulnerable, trusting. He could easily see it from how much precum kept bubbling from the tip of his very swollen cock now. All he could do was just open himself a little wider and groan as her tongue snaked just enough to push against his hole. Over and over she lapped at him, making him shake and moan while trying to stay open for her. As his cries got louder and louder Yael finally stopped and pulled away from him.

“Fuck,” she whispered, “That was quite a turn on for me to explore you there. But, I didn’t want to make you cum before I could be here with you. Not for the first time, at least.”

Kissing his cock again, she wrapped her hand around him once more. “I think that would be such a waste if I played too long and found you laying here with all that cum just wasted on your belly.”

“I agree,” Shawn said reaching for her. She climbed up back into his arms, straddling him. Nestling against his hardness, Yael smiled down at Shawn.

“I’m glad we both see eye to eye,” she said. Leaning down, she softly whispered in his ear, “Shawn, I need you inside me. I want to be the woman you feel for the first time in a long time. Just the thought of being yours and knowing it’s been a while is making me so wet for you, baby.”

“I’ve always wanted you,” Shawn moaned as he felt the juices from Yael’s pussy begin to make his cock slick against her. “I want you. No one else.”

Yael reached down and guided him to her soaked core, his swollen head parting her lips as she sank down upon him, welcoming him fully into her very being. They both couldn’t talk, only moans took over as the night was just beginning.

“Ohhh, fuck…”

Shawn moaned softly under the loving goddess riding him, her luscious curves moving, coaxing, guiding him to enjoy her in the most vulnerable way two people could. Yael leaned down over Shawn, her long brunette hair falling around her face, shielding the world away from the couple. Nothing mattered in this moment except the amazing feelings Yael was nurturing from Shawn’s being.

Yael’s body moved so seductively, every line and curve of her form becoming like an ocean of pleasure that kept washing Shawn in it’s rising, building waves of pleasure. He couldn’t help but smile as he felt how drenched her pink, tight hole was around him, with drops of her juices rolling down his length and balls to mark the sheets they shared. Yael’s intimate juices drove Shawn crazy. The taste, the smell, the feeling of how truly slick she made him as her body moved rhythmically in his lap, never had he been so turned on by a woman’s intimacy, not like this.

Looking deep into her eyes, Yael returned his very honest gaze in kind. Her lips opened slightly and he could feel the tickle of her breathing against his nose and lips each time she exhaled when she slid herself back down his length. Never had he felt more welcome inside of a woman before and he could sense in her look and her movements how it wasn’t just about having the pleasure being spent either. As she leaned down to kiss him, once their lips met, it was one of the most honest kisses they both ever knew.

“I can’t fuck you,” Yael whispered softly in his ear, wrapping herself around him fully.

“You can’t? Do you want to stop?”

“God no!” Yael replied quickly, almost ferociously. “No, I definitely don’t want to stop. But I know right now I just can’t fuck you and be done with you.”

“I wouldn’t want that either,” Shawn said quietly. Yael tilted her head to the side, her eyes still finding a way to make their sparkle come alive even in the shaded little world inside of her draped dark hair. Another kiss from this goddess showed him what she meant.

Yael stopped moving entirely, cupping his face. The two simply just “were”. So simple. So elegant. And so loving. “I hope I’m not disappointing you admitting that,” she said in an almost nervous tone.

“How could you disappoint me?”

“You’ve told me it’s been a long time since you’ve felt a woman like this. God, I love how this feels. I am just enjoying how we aren’t rushing, there’s no pressure. Being with you and seeing how you appreciate me… it’s something so real to this. So sexy. I’ve had men want me before. But this is so nice. So different.”

“So don’t question it,” Shawn smiled. “I have a goddess in my lap, opening herself to me, riding me and making me feel some of the most amazing sensations my entire being has ever felt before. I don’t need to fuck to love this. I just need you. If I told you about all of the times your very voice made me feel so much pleasure, you’d know why this is worth every day I had to wait until I met you.”

Yael looked with a hint of curiosity at Shawn, kissing his cheek. “You are one of the sweetest men ever. But now you have me wondering, Shawn. How many times did I help you before today?”

“Many, many times.”

“Awww, no details? No hints to what I did before we could be alone together?”

“Would it turn you on for me to share while you ride me?”

Yael’s hips began to move again, sheathing Shawn’s cock up to his balls inside of her core. Biting her lip she nodded to him.

“I think it would turn me on more than I can admit. Tell me, Shawn. I want to know it all.”

“As you wish,” he smiled, kissing her. He could easily feel her juices dripping even more now. The nectar from between her legs was his ultimate aphrodisiac and he didn’t want it to end. He cupped her face once more and kissed her deeply, her body responded with her inner muscles squeezing his manhood so tight inside of her as if claiming full ownership over him.

“I’ve always loved your voice. Your giggles. The personality you projected in your recordings,” Shawn moaned as Yael’s pussy worked on him in slow, grinding motions. “Ever since hearing you for the first time, I wished I could come home to you and experience you. Hearing your sweet, sensual whispers. Feeling you wrapped up in me when you wake up and coax me to stay in bed so we can cuddle longer. Being the shelter and strength when I don’t have any fight left in me and knowing as long as I have you I can do anything. Because you’d be my best friend, lover and goddess all wrapped up in one.”

Yael moaned, shivering into Shawn as she clutched him tighter, her hips rocking so perfectly. Shawn adored the small moans she exhaled almost as much as he felt Yael’s juices dripping over him more and more. Her hips kept coaxing him to enjoy her, everything about this woman was making Shawn feel so strong and weak at the same time. He wanted to pick her up and taste her everywhere, make her crave him to the point that when he’d enter her she’d open herself so fully, screaming in pleasure to finally unite with him in her bed, with him leading her down the path of ultimate pleasure. 

But at the same time, Shawn was also so weak for this woman. Through her silky tones, her flirtatious personality, her loving, empathy, Shawn absolutely adored Yael. Her voice and tones could touch him so deeply, filling a void he knew was deep inside of him for so long. He felt like she cared. He felt like she was honest. And her sexual side made him yearn for her. Every inch of her, every bit of her, he wanted all of her.

“Then I found your erotic recordings,” Shawn moaned in a whisper. Yael held him tightly to her and moaned again, a shudder going down her form. Shawn’s fingers stroked down her lithe form, learning how soft and smooth her skin was. Feeling her muscles moving to bring them both to the heights of pleasure they both wanted with each other.

“Yes, baby? You liked my dirty thoughts?”

“I have never been more turned on than when I hear your voice talking the way you do in those recordings. The first one I listened to had me so turned on I couldn’t wait, I found a private place to take off my pants and had to stroke my cock to you.”

“Oh fuck,” she hissed, gripping him even harder again. “I love thinking about being so bold and daring like those recordings. And it turns me on to know others get so worked up over them.”

Shawn kissed her again, sitting up so Yael sat fully in his lap. Wrapping his arms around her body, Shawn pulled her close and began to suck her firm breasts, tongue lovingly tracing her nipples. One hand slid down her spine to cup one of her butt cheeks, fingers stroking her intimate flesh until he was bold enough to stroke down the cleft between her cheeks, sliding lower into her darkness.

“You’re a cheeky one,” Yael smiled as Shawn’s fingers began to roam.

“I’m only giving as good as I get,” Shawn chuckled. “I want ALL of you.”

His finger found the tight, puckered hole hiding from view. Gently his finger began to play with it, rubbing across it, teasing. Yael bucked her hips harder against him in response.

“I want the same from you,” she purred.

Shawn rolled Yael onto her back quickly, making her smile and open her eyes wide in amazement. He took in the sight in front of him. Yael’s dark locks laying on the pillow. Her beautiful face staring up at him, looking truly happy. Her breasts heaving as she was catching her breath, nipples so pronounced and hard that Shawn’s mouth watered once more for a taste. Every inch of her better than his dreams.

Crawling up from between her legs, Shawn leaned in to kiss this goddess once more. Yael reached down between them to touch and stroke his very swollen cock, glistening and slick from her juices. Aiming him to her lips once more, she coaxed Shawn back inside of her, this time she watched happily to see him sink inside of her very being, inch by inch disappearing to find its new home between her legs. She watched over and over as he moved, unsheathing and sheathing his length into her, lavishing in her warm wetness being so tight yet so welcoming. 

“Fuck! Oh my God, Shawn!”

Shawn grew quiet, focusing on the amazing sensations Yael was bringing out in him, from head to toe. Her eyes were gorgeous, saying so much with the intensity of her stare as she held his gaze through every single movement. Her lips so kissable, so luscious, so sensual. Her breasts bouncing against his hairy chest, nipples so swollen hard from desire. Her body simply melted around his, embracing him in the most honest and the most loving way he’s felt in decades. 

“You belong right here,” she moaned, her inner muscles and heat fluttering around Shawn’s manhood. “Fuck, you belong here with me. So, so good, baby.”

Shawn kept moving, the gaze between the two making him forget where he ends and she begins. The building inside of him, the heat, the sensitivity, the tingling starting at his toes working all the way up his entire being was very real in this moment. God, it had been so long since he was inside a woman he truly wanted this much. Nothing he could do could help her know this, but her wetness was proof he was doing something so right. The way she clamped her legs around his hips and pulled him into her with each thrust definitely let him know she understood.

His body began to give it away to Yael. She could feel him starting to flex, his muscles beginning to get as hard as his cock was deep inside of her. Instinctively her hands began to stroke down Shawn’s naked body, loving movements meant to show him he was safe with her. She also kept her legs wrapped tightly around him, urging him on even as he began to shake from the pleasure as it was beginning to get more and more intense with each new thrust.

“You’re getting close, aren’t you, baby?” she said softly, warmly.

Shawn nodded, clenching his teeth in an effort to try and hold out just a little longer for his goddess. Yael cupped his face in her hands once more. “It’s okay,” she purred. “Don’t you dare hold back with me, Shawn. I’m not going to tell you no or try to stop you. I want it, too.”

His thrusts grew longer, slower as his body shook from trying to hold back the wave of pleasure. But her loving tone, her fingers tracing his body, her body pressed against him, and her tight, warm depths were just too much for him. Grunting as he thrust a few more times he could feel his worries melting away. Any doubts he had disappeared. All that was left was this moment.

“Yael,” he moaned, shaking as she held him close.

“I know, baby,” she gasped, urging him to move into her deeply with her legs and feet. “I want this. Give it to me, please. Cum for me.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck…” Shawn gasped as he thrust one final time. The pleasure overtook him until all he could feel was the sensation of his body not able to give her his seed fast enough. He cried out in the most beautiful agony as he spilled his entire being into this goddess’s waiting body. Yael held onto him for dear life, making sure he knew exactly how much she wanted this too. Her pussy spasmed so hard around him, literally milking every single drop of his being inside of her, welcoming him into her depths as she gave in to her own climax, shaking and moaning against him.

The two laid together, gasping for breath as they slowly came down from the high of their mutual orgasms. Shawn hugged Yael. She let out a long sigh as her trembling subsided and in its place was the man who just helped her feel so sexy and so happy just now.

“Now that,” Shawn laughed to himself, “was definitely a nice surprise at this conference.”

“I’d have to agree,” Yael giggled. “I don’t normally do things like this. Promise you won’t think less of me?”

“Yael, I definitely won’t think less of you. Well, I will think of you wearing less, but that doesn’t count.”

Yael playfully smacked Shawn’s shoulder, giving him an overly dramatic shocked face. “You cheeky devil!”

Leaning in to kiss her again, a kiss that both let linger for quite a long time, sealing the deed they had just done, Shawn simply said, “Yael… face it. You have the body of a woman who should never wear clothes. And if you let me have dinner with you tomorrow night again I hope I get to see you like that again.”

“Mmm, let’s focus on breakfast first. Dinner can wait,” she purred as she cuddled close to him.

Published 
Written by beardedbaldy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments