Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ball Is In Your Court

17
7 Comments 7
7.5k Views 7.5k
5.8k words 5.8k words
The Ball Is In Your Court

I hate the politics that goes into college club sports. I joined to play the sport, not to surrender my weekends to the community. Maybe it sounds shallow, but I didn’t want to spend my Saturdays and Sundays clipping hedges or mowing lawns. I’m a tennis player. What the hell do I know about yard work? At least today’s wasn’t awful. Juvenile, but not bad. We set up a car wash in a vacant parking lot on the corner of Elm and 4 th Street. I didn’t mind, really. If I had to be doing community work on the weekends, at least it was on a nice day, the sun was shining and I was able to work and tan at the same time.

There was also another benefit. The girls team was there with us.

Each year there was a competition: girls vs. guys. The guys never won. Really, we never stood a chance. Which car wash would you go to? The one with a bunch of dudes horsing around and spraying water everywhere or the one with the expanse of toned female flesh frolicking in bikinis? As I said, a no-brainer. Being my second year on the team, I at least knew what to expect. And the lack of a busy work day allowed me to spend time relaxing, sitting down, and ogling nubile bodies as they worked.

Well, bodies isn’t exactly right. I mean, I did let my eyes wander over all of the girls, but there was one that held my gaze better than most. Cameron. I don’t know why, but she just had that something, that it factor, that just held my attention. She wasn’t the hottest on the team. No, that went to Tammy. Tammy was drop dead gorgeous. Topping out a 5’10” she was taller than most girls there. She also had the body to put all of them to shame. She had blonde hair that she let dangle over her bikini clad breasts, but was usually tied into a ponytail as she dominated on the court. Long, long legs led to a dynamite ass that just screamed to be looked at. Her trim stomach was on display, with just the slightest hint of a six pack. Resting on her chest were 36DD breasts that defied gravity and logic. Her coaches were calling for her to get a reduction, to help her mobility on the court, but she continually declined. As she puts it, “That’s like a slap in the face to god.” I couldn’t agree more. Her face was, well, devilish. And I don’t mean that in a bad way. Some girls have angelic and cute faces. Tammy had a devilish and seductive face, no matter her expression. She was just a tall, blonde bombshell. But I digress.

Cameron. Cameron was not the best height for a tennis player, only standing at about 5 and half feet tall. She didn’t have Tammy’s body, but she was no slouch. Definitely considered pretty by most, she just wasn’t the bombshell that Tammy is. Her small frame was mostly legs, making her appear taller than she actually was. Her ass was small and tight as opposed to Tammy’s bubble butt. Her stomach was similarly slim and toned. Her breasts were not logic defying, but a 32C. Her hair was brunette, falling to her shoulder and curling up there. Her face, framed perfectly by her hair was angelic. Tammy’s devilish stared and seductive looks just didn’t hold a candle to Cameron’s perfect smiles and genuine looks of glee as she won a match or laughed with friends. But don’t be deceived, she was a firecracker, and she was not afraid to say what was on her mind.

It wasn’t just her looks though. Instantly we became friends last year. Both being first years on the team last year, we were forced to hang together on weekends while we each serviced the community. Talking came easily. Neither of us were your typical dumb jocks, and we conversed on all topics: politics, religion, old 90’s nickelodeon shows, Oreos vs. Chips Ahoy. Everything and anything. In short, we fast became close friends, making time to hang out with each other without the rest of the teams nearby. But I wanted more. I wanted a relationship. She didn’t.

A sharp shrill sound pierced the air. I awoke from my day dream and looked up to see my coach scowling and the girls coach grinning victoriously as she blew the whistle on the event. Being the gracious loser that I was, I immediately went over to congratulate my fellow competitors. If I happened to get a hug or ogle some bare skin, then so be it. Naturally, I went to Cameron first, putting on a mock sad expression.

She laughed and playfully slapped my shoulder. “What do you expect to happen when you have sexy girls washing cars?” She adopted a pose that was very sexy and alluring. I let my eyes yo-yo up and down her body.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak, I was cut off by a smoky voice. “That does attract the customers, but this is the real selling point.” Tammy glided effortlessly into my view and posed next to Cameron, the goddess’ hands on the Cameron’s bare skin. My mind instantly envisioned Tammy wearing a devil’s outfit while Cameron wore pristine white and shocked, but aroused, expression on her face. I shook my head to clear the day dream away, and focused my attention on reality again.

“I’m surprised no one crashed if you gave drivers views like that all day.” Cameron blushed, Tammy just smiled a sexy smile and soaked up my attention.

“We only give views to certain people, consider yourself lucky.” She winked at me, then turned on her heel and walked off, putting some extra sway into her ass.

Cameron followed my line of sight, then snapped her fingers, effectively breaking my trance. “Instead of staring, why not go after her. She’s into you, ya know.”

“Not interested.”

“Are you gay? I mean, I’m straight and even I wouldn’t kick her out of my bed.” Again my eyes glassed over and that angel, devil vision popped into my head again. Only this time, it was just the horns and halo left on their bodies. I shook my head again to clear the image. “Doing your etch a sketch thing again?”

I laughed and nodded. I was known to visualize just about anything anyone said, then shake my head to clear it up and enter the real world, much like an etch a sketch. Cameron nicknamed me for it, abandoning my real name of Nick, and calling me Sketch. She was the only one that called me that. “If you knew what was going on in my head just now, you’d know that I was not gay.”

She rolled her eyes at me. “You’re insane. But seriously, go after her.”

“I don’t want her.” My eyes got softer and my voiced lowered. “You know who I want.”

She sighed and looked at me with apology in her eyes. “Sketch, stop. You’re my best friend, that’s the way it has to stay.”

I nodded, hurt evident in my eyes. I must have asked her out, or intimated that I wanted something dozens of times. I was used to the response, but it still hurt. I forcibly brightened my countenance, then looked at her again. “Ok, I can live with that.” Together we walked off in the direction of our respective houses. As if the previous conversation never happened, we were talking again like old friends. That was the beauty of our relationship. Cameron knew I wanted her, but even her (constant) rejections couldn’t change our friendship. Simply put, we were unable to be awkward around each other.

“How can you be that dense? It’s not possible.”

“You’re quoting possible and impossible as your argument now? How can you use that logic when last week you argued that Keebler elves actually do live in trees and make the cookies.”

“Well where else would they be made? You think they’re just cute little mascots?”

“According to your premise, they live in a tree and operate ovens. It would inevitably burn down.”

“They’re magical creatures, they bake by magic. That’s why the cookies are so delicious. Even better than Chips Ahoy, and by extension, Oreos.”

I just smiled and laughed as I held her door open for her. “This isn’t over. Don’t think that just because you’re home your logic is now sound.”

She just stuck out her tongue at me. “Of course it is. My house my rules.” She closed the door, then quickly re-opened it. “And thanks for walking me home Sketch.”

“No problem.” I hugged her good bye and walked three blocks the other direction to my apartment.

Later That Night

“Seriously, dance with her. She’s been eyeing you the entire night Sketch.” Cameron yelled over the music to be heard. I’d been sitting with some of my guy friends from the team at the bar when Cameron joined us. We were all friendly, but we all knew that Cameron and I were borderline inseparable, so they scooted over to give her room next to me. That, and they all knew I wanted her badly and were trying to help me out.

“I just don’t want to.”

“Sketch, go. It’s sad to see you sitting here pining about someone else when a girl is giving you such obvious signals.”

“Then how about I go dance with that someone else?” I looked at her imploringly, already knowing the answer.

She started her typical speech, “Sketch, sto…” I raised my hand to cut her off. “Sketch, just go, dance with her. Believe me when I tell you, you need to get laid.”

I got up to go. “You’re right, you’re right. No use pining about someone when I’m getting clear signals from someone else. Besides, that girl that I WAS pining about…she’s not all that.”

She stuck her tongue out at me and slapped my shoulder. “Just go, you jackass.” She said it without any actual heat.

I left and joined Tammy on the dance floor. Now, before I met Cameron, I was always pretty good with women. And picking up women is just like riding a bike. Once you know how, you never forget. It’s also easier when the woman in question has been sending you “FUCK ME” signals all day. “I was hoping you’d come my way, Stud. I was starting to think I’d have to strip and tell you to ravage me to get you to notice.”

I smiled and settled behind her, my hands roaming as we moved together. My mind envisioned on the tennis court, naked, bending over the net, her ass swaying. She turned back at me in my vision, allowing me to see her breasts and her seductive face as she bit her lip and begged me to fuck her. Quickly, I shook my head, erasing the image. “Let’s not count that option out. But we can postpone it till later.”

“I think I can handle that.” Tammy’s left hand reached behind her, her fingernails running through my hair. Her right hand moved to my right hand, entwining her fingers with mine. Gyrating to the music, she ran her left hand down my body and then down hers, grasping my left hand with her own and placing it on her breast before reaching back for a none-too-subtle squeeze of my hard cock. This girl was no stranger to turning guys on.

Endlessly we ground on each other, neither of us willing to break the moment, but both of us desperately wanting more. Cameron left as Tammy and I were dancing together. She smiled at me, then mouthed “Have fun, Sketch.” Tammy clearly saw.

She turned around, pressing her body against mine, looking up into my eyes, then leaning in to whisper into my ear. “Are you having fun?” She reached down and slid a hand into my pants, running her fingertips along my cock. Seductively, she continued, “Are you, Nick?” She flicked her tongue across my earlobe then offered her lips to me. Eagerly I took them, kissing her deeply, our tongues dancing together as our kiss built in passion. Her arms locked around my neck, my hands flew to her ass as I held her tightly, feeling her braless breasts pressed against my chest. “Maybe we should move this ‘fun’ back to my apartment.”

As soon as the words left her lips I lifted her light body and carried her to the door. “Let’s go, you would not believe how much I want you right now.”

Tammy chuckled. “Actually, I think I would.” She reached down and stroked along my hard on. She kissed me again, ferociously attacking my mouth, then took my hand and led me back to her place.

Foreplay wasn’t necessary. Neither was a bed. As soon as the door closed, she kissed me a third time. This one was volcanic. She awakened some sort of primal being in me, needing nothing more than to fuck. I turned her around, pressing her back against the wall, and my body against hers. I made quick work of her clothes, revealing that gloriously naked body. She pushed me back away from her, giving her room, and giving me room to take in every square inch of her naked body. She tore my shirt open, buttons flying all over her floor, the shirt soon to join them. The undershirt went next, then the pants, then the boxers. She started to kneel down, in an apparent rush to suck me off.

I reached down and stopped her progress. “No, that can wait.” Instead, I lifted her up and pressed her against the wall. Holding her body with my own, I reached down and pressed a finger inside her. It slipped in without any resistance. I added another, and another. I kissed her as I pushed and pulled my fingers inside her. She whimpered as I manhandled her, her moans not even making it out of her mouth. I pulled my fingers out and licked her juices off them. “I’d say we’re both ready for the main event.” She nodded and gripped my shaft, slotting it in the right spot before I pushed deep inside her.

“MMMFFF! GOD YES! FUCK ME!” I held her ass tightly as I pistoned in and out of her tight box, not even bothering to ease her in. By the sounds of her moans, she didn’t care. Again and again I pounded into her juicing snatch, her moans filling the room as she came unexpectedly on my cock. Slumping in her post-orgasmic bliss, I easily carried her weight over to the couch.

Quickly she reenergized. She eyes my cock and dove down on it, licking and sucking it as if her pussy juice was the best tasting cocktail (pun intended) she could have ever imagined. She inhaled me to the root, sloppily sucking my cock. Pulling off of it she straddled me, again slotting my cock into position. “Fuck, I love that taste. Can’t wait for you to add your own ingredients to it. She shoved her mountainous breasts into my face, then sunk down on my cock, bottoming out “Fuck you fill me up so fucking well. Slowly, she ground her hips against mine, rubbing her clit against me, enjoying the feel of being fully penetrated. I took a nipple in my mouth, sucking it gently, when she started to slowly ride me. She pulled her tits back, playing with her own nipples as she stared into my eyes as she rode me deliberately, clearly enjoying the feel of every ridge of my hard cock.

“Such a fucking good cock.” She leaned back and started to ride me faster, harder, throwing her body down against mine, causing her tits to bounce enticingly in front of me. Staying still no more, I grabbed her tits squeezing them roughly as she bucked like a wild bronco. I thrust up into her, matching her strokes with my own. “Fuck me, fuck me fuck me! God, you’re gonna make me cum again!” She sank down again, impaling herself fully on my cock holding her body tightly against mine as she detonated into orgasm. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as her body shuddered in my grasp. Her pussy clenched and unclenched around my cock. “Mmm, you didn’t cum inside me yet? Good. Because I wanna taste it.”

She jumped off my cock and sunk to her knees in front of me.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

Easily, she took me into her throat, swallowing against the head of my cock. I was close anyway from the intense fucking, but having this seductive goddess kneeling before me was just too much. I held her head down and blasted rope after rope into her mouth, painting her tonsils with my cum. She swallowed it all, opening her mouth to show me that nothing was left. Licking her lips she locked her gaze on me. “I hope you’re not done for the night, because I’m just getting started.”

Not saying a word, I just lifted her up and carried her into her bedroom. Two more times we fucked until I sprayed my final load all over her tits. I was about to drift off into a pleasant slumber when I felt Tammy slide up next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled in close. “I guess I should thank Cameron for saying no to you all those times.”

Suddenly, my eyes were wide open. All traces of tiredness left my body. Softly, so Tammy could barely even hear me, I whispered, “She never said no…Tammy, I…I have to go.”

“Wow, fuck me and then leave me to go after another girl…”

“Tammy, I…it’s just that…”

“I know, I’m kidding. Go after her.” She gave me a kiss, not nearly as volcanic as before. “Go.”

I didn’t just go, I sprinted. Out of breath, I banged on Cameron’s door, aware that it was 2:30 in the morning, but not caring in the least. She came to the door, wearing her pajamas and opened it with a yawn. I looked at her, she was my angel, and she definitely looked the part. Her pajamas were a soft, white cotton outfit. I almost thought she would take off and sprout a halo above her. But she didn’t. “Sketch? What are you doing here? Are you ok?”

Still panting, I was able to answer. “Yea. Fine. But, I had to ask you something.”

“At 2:30 in the morning? Must be important.”

“It is.” I regained my composure and straightened up. “Cameron. Will you go out with me.”

“Really, you came here for that. You already know what I’m gonna say.”

“Then say it Cameron.”

“Sketch, stop. You’re my best friend, that’s the way it has to stay.”

“You’ve been saying that, but you haven’t been saying no. I’ve been asking the wrong question. Cameron, do you like me how I like you, do you want me how I want you? Answer the question. Please.”

“Sketch, stop. You’re my best friend, that’s the way it has to stay.” Her voice implored me to stop. It didn’t have the same conviction it usually did. She was pleading with me not to push. But I knew I had to.

“Please, answer the question.”

“Yes, but we can’t be together.”

She closed the door and left me out on her porch.

I’d like to say it started pouring as soon as I stepped out from under her awning. But life doesn’t always mirror your mood. The weather was annoyingly perfect as I walked the three blocks back to my apartment. I went over her response in my head. Yes, but we can’t be together. Why the hell not? She wanted me, I wanted her. Wasn’t that enough? I don’t remember walking home, my mind was too busy on other things. My body went on autopilot and I somehow ended up in my bed. I do remember staring up at the ceiling and thinking I wasn’t going to get a minute of sleep. Then, I conked out, not to wake up until 12:45 the next day.

There was an added weight on my bed as I awoke. Without opening my eyes, I just knew. “Cameron, what are you doing here?”

“What are you kicking me out of your bed?” As predicted, my mind went adrift, thinking of the things I would do with Cameron if she were in my bed…not sitting on it. I shook my head to clear it. Cameron laughed.

“Never. What’s up?”

“We need to talk about last night.”

There was conviction in her voice. She knew exactly what she had to say. I sat up on my bed and threw a shirt on. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked at her. “Let’s talk then.”

“First, thank you for walking away. I couldn’t deal with it then, I needed space to think. Second, I’m sorry for my response. I know it’s confusing for you, but it’s crystal clear for me. I do want you…maybe more than you want me, but we can’t happen.” Her eyes never left mine as she spoke, her voice unwavering. Her conviction on that point was scaring me, but I stayed outwardly calm.

“Why not?”

She breathed deeply and then continued. Obviously she had rehearsed this speech. “You don’t know how much I want to, I really do. But I can’t lose you, Sketch. You’re my rock. I know we’ve only known each other for a little over a year, and not to sound melodramatic, but I really need you in my life. If we broke up…it would destroy me.”

I sat silently for a moment. My emotions were at war with each other. Happy, she wanted me! Devastated, she wouldn’t be with me. Confused with her declarations, yet understanding them perfectly. She needed me too much to be with me and risk loosing me. “Cameron, I know exactly how you’re feeling. Remember the first time I asked you out?” I could see her drift off in her head, remembering that day when I asked her.

“You were scared as hell. It was cute.”

“I wasn’t scared of rejection. No, I was scared we wouldn’t recover if you rejected me. But we did. Instantly. And we have, dozens of times.”

“So you understand why I can’t be your girlfriend.”

“Yes. “ She sighed a breath of relief. “And no. I understand why you don’t want to. But I don’t understand how you can think that. It’s us we’re talking about Cameron. Will we last forever? I’d like to think we could, but I don’t know. Will we still be friends if we break up? Absolutely. There is not a doubt in my mind that you will be my friend, or something more, for the rest of our lives.”

“How can you be so certain?”

“I just know.” We both fell silent. I broke it after a few minutes. “Cameron, I’m gonna ask you one more time. If you say no, I’ll let it drop. Will you go out with me tonight?”

Not to sound too overly dramatic, but I wasn’t breathing. I held my breath waiting for her answer. She started to form the word “no” on her lips, but couldn’t actually say it. “Sketch, stop. You’re my best friend—“

“But we both want to be more than that.”

“But we can’t. Dammit Sketch, what can’t you see—“

I cut her off with a kiss. I interrupted her mid sentence and pressed my lips against hers. Her resistance lasted all but half a second, and then she was flowing into the kiss. I felt her exhale in relief, finally kissing me as she wanted to for so long. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, my hands resting on her back. For what seemed like hours, but was probably only a few minutes we kissed. She pulled back first. Breathing heavily, looking at me with undisguised lust, she said, “Ask me again.”

I smiled. “Cameron, will you go out with me tonight?”

“No.” She smiled at me.

“No?”

“Tomorrow night, we can go out. But tonight, I don’t want to. I want to spend time, alone, with my new boyfriend.”

“Cameron, will you stay in with me tonight?” She hugged me tightly and slowly our lips came together. Gently, we kissed. Unlike before, this one did not grow in passion, it was slow, steady, and just wow. She broke apart from me, and sat down, looking at me.

The entire day was spent relaxing. We had glasses of wine, we watched crappy movies on Netflix. Not chick flicks, just crappy movies. I sat on my couch and Cameron stayed under my arm the entire time, or she would lay down, and I would spoon behind her. We didn’t break contact all day. It was…perfect.

You know when you’re a child, and you ask your parents endlessly for some toy that you really want? Well, at first you get all excited for that toy when you actually get it. Unwrapping it as a present, well, you just can’t believe you finally have it. You’re thrilled. But then in two days it spends all of its time in your closet, forgotten until you clean it out.

Yea…this was not that. The entire day I was thrilled. I physically did nothing. I was happier than I have ever been, and I knew it wasn’t one of those always want what you can’t have moment. Cameron was mine. So I spent the day hugging her closely, kissing the back of her neck as we spooned, running my hands up and down her arms. Never once did I touch her ass, tits, or pussy. No one even said a word. For almost six hours we were perfectly happy just being together, watching whatever shit we came up with on the computer.

“Sketch, you hungry?”

“I’m fine right here.” Then as if my stomach hated me, it growled. “Ok, maybe a little.”

“We can get up you know. I’m not leaving yet, Sketch.”

“I know, I’m just so comfortable right now.”

“Then we’ll order in. Gimme the phone.”

20 minutes later, the pizza arrived. We dressed up the dining room, lit a candle or two, poured some wine, dimmed the lights and put some light music on. Despite the less than stellar food, the dinner was incredible. We talked for hours after the pizza was gone. The candles melted down, wine was consumed, and poured and consumed again. We checked the clock. 11:45. “Are you staying here tonight?”

“Is that an invitation Sketch?”

“You know you’re always welcome here, but I don’t want to put any pressure on you.”

“Just make sure you don’t steal the covers, babe.” Together we adjourned to the bedroom. I lay down first, under the covers, still dressed. I help them open for Cameron, and she gracefully slid in next to me. Facing each other, we held our bodies close. Then, her lips met mine. Sometimes it can be awkward when friends get together. This time, it was anything but. We seemed to know just what to do, as if by instinct. Her arms encircled my neck, mine closed around her back, as our tongues dueled.

While moaning softly into my mouth, her hands began to gently tug at my shirt. Breaking the kiss just long enough to speak, she mumbled “Off,” then reattached her lips to mine. I began tugging my shirt up off my body. Again we broke our slow, unhurried kiss for me to discard my shirt on the floor, leaving my upper body naked. My lips returned to hers again, maintaining our gently, but passionate kiss as she lifted her own shirt for me. Up over her breasts, then stopping our kiss for another moment to toss her shirt to join mine on the floor.

Gently she rolled us over, pressing me down onto the mattress as she climbed on top of me. Her chest pressed against mine. I felt her breasts squish against my chest as our kiss continued as if uninterrupted. Slowly her hand moved down my body, trailing lightly along my torso until it reached the waistband of my shorts. As if unsure, she left it there for a few moments, just tracing circles. I flipped us back over, taking control of the situation. Breaking our kiss, I trailed my lips down her jaw line and over to her ear. “Just relax Cameron, enjoy it, you’ll never lose me.” She exhaled in relief and nodded.

I kissed lower on her body, my lips finally against her breasts. Kissing up one breast, then down into the valley, then up the other. Finally taking a nipple into my mouth, gently licking and sucking, eliciting low moans and whimpers from my perfect, angelic girlfriend. As I occupied myself with my girlfriend’s breasts, I reached a hand down, tracing over her stomach and resting over her shorts and panty-covered crotch. My fingers drummed over her sex, letting her feel the vibrations as I made love to her nipples with my mouth. Slowly I moved my lips lower, her moans and whimpers music to my ears. I arrived at her waistband my hands together at the button of her shorts, looking up at her, my eyes questioning. Neither of us willing to speak and wreck the moment, our eyes met, and Cameron nodded.

I made quick work of the button and hooked my hands inside her shorts, pulling them down along with her panties, revealing her wet, shaven slit. I backed up and took in her entire body. She was perfect. An angel in my eyes forever. “Just like you pictured in your head Sketch?”

“Even better. You’re gorgeous, perfect, beautiful.” I smiled at her, then lowered my lips to her dripping wet sex. Lovingly, I licked up and down her slit, tasting her juices for the first time, loving her body like I had been so long denied to. My tongue slid inside her, wriggling around, brushing against her walls, massaging her inner passage way. Gently, her hands tangled in my hair, pushing me in deeper inside her. Again I licked up and down along her lips, then circled her clit with my tongue and lips, sucking on it gently. A chorus of moans escaped her lips.

“Sketch, more, baby, more. Lick me, finger me! SKETCH!” I pressed two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out of her as I licked her clit. Cameron detonated. “CUMMING, Sketch, I’m cumming baby, I’m coming for my BOYFRIEND!”

I lifted my lips from her cumming slit, her juices shining on my face. With my girlfriend laying on the bed, spread eagle, coming down from her orgasm, I couldn’t wait anymore. I stripped my shorts and boxers and climbed onto the bed with her. Next to her, not on top of her. Gently, I kissed her again. “Sketch, on your back baby.”

I listened, amazed at how beautiful she was as I watched her. I lay back, my erection pointing straight up. Cameron straddled me, she rubbed her wet and aroused sex along the length of my hardness. She leaned down and kissed me, then slotted me at her entrance and slowly sank down, bottoming out in one slow and tender motion. I closed my eyes and moaned at the feeling. “There’s no way this is real, it’s got to be a dream. I’m inside my dream girl. God, don’t wake me up.” Cameron pinched me lightly on the forearm, then planted her hands on my chest, holding her body above me. I opened my eyes and stared into hers.

“You’re awake Sketch, don’t close your eyes, you’re not gonna want to miss a second of this, Boyfriend.” Cameron leaned down and kissed me, then began to gyrate on me. Slowly, lovingly, she rose and fell on my shaft, her walls clutching to me, holding me tightly inside her.

She was right. I didn’t want to miss a second. I didn’t close my eyes even to blink. I held on tightly to Cameron’s hips as I stared into her eyes, then let my eyes rove her body as she rode me gently. Cameron’s face became flushed her breathing labored, her movements more erratic. “I’m close, Sketch, you’re gonna make me cum. I’m gonna cum while you’re inside me. Cum with me Sketch, cum with me!”

I pulled her close to me and locked my lips with her. Our kiss became fierce and passionate as we both exploded in orgasmic bliss. As she drenched me with her fluids, I sent rope after rope of my cum deep inside her.

Cameron collapsed on my chest. Our sweaty skin pressed together as we lay together in the afterglow of intense orgasms. My arms wrapped around her back, holding her against me. I kissed her softly, my lips against her forehead. “That was…it was…wow.”

“My thoughts exactly, Sketch.” Cameron lifted her lips to mine and we shared a slow, unhurried kiss. Not out of passion. That was sated. This was out of love, out of finally being with the person we both wanted, but couldn’t have for so long. Together, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

This was a long one, so kudos to you for sticking it out to the end. If you want, and I feel up to it, there can be multiple chapters to this, or it can stay as a one part installment. It depends on votes, comments, and messages to me. I’m trying to deviate a little bit from my typical story lines (i.e. incest and threesomes), but if you have an idea, I’d be happy to hear it.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments