Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beer Cellar/Pool Table Romp Pt2

"and it keeps happening"

1
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
So, having had our speedy encounter in the beer cellar, Jo and I made our back into the bar, still redressing our clothes. Jo headed straight into the pool room, just off the bar.

"Drink?" I said as I pulled two bottles of beer and cold bottle of vodka from a fridge.

"Oh, yes. Shall I rack them?" Jo replied.

"Go for it," I said as I entered the pool room with a tray of glasses, beer and vodka. As I put them down on a table, Jo was bent over, collecting the pool balls. She hadn't button her shirt up, just tied it together, and I could see she hadn't put her bra back on. She set the balls and walked over to me. She grabbed a bottle of beer, looked me in the eyes a slowly put the top of the beer bottle to her mouth. She took a swig, licked her lips and smiled.

"And a shot?" I said as I poured us both a cold vodka.

"Oh yeah," she replied and swiftly downed a shot. Then she grabbed a pool cue, turned to me and slowly chalked the tip.

"Let's play," I said as I got another cue. I went to the other end of the table, placed the cue ball and set myself to break.

"Wait," Jo said. "I want a prize if I win."

"Oh, yeah, like what?" I replied.

Jo grinned, ran her hands up and down the pool cue and said, "If I win, I want that big cock of yours up my arse. You must fuck me up the arse."

"Ok," I said and went to break.

"Wait," Jo said again. "What do you want for winning?"

I thought for a second. "Tell you what, we'll play strip pool. And, if I win, I'll have a surprise for you. Deal?"

"Deal," said Jo.

I broke the balls, and immediately one went down. I looked up at Jo, smiled, and she promptly removed a shoe, wiggling her bare foot in the air. I soon potted two more balls, so off came the other shoe, and the blouse which revealed those perfect little breasts, and stunning, hard nipples.
I missed the next shot so I could just watch her bent over the table, that arse pointed out, and those nipples nearly touching the table. This was the most fun game of pool that I had ever played. Jo potted two balls with one shot.

"Get them off," she said. So, I sat down and took off my shoes. I took a swig of beer, downed a shot of vodka and sat back to enjoy the view.

Jo took another shot and missed. I rose and potted another ball. I didn't have to say a thing. She put the cue down, and slowly slipped out of her trousers. What a beautiful sight, those breasts, that neatly trimmed bush, those lithe legs, and that peachy arse. I was hard again, and wanted to get to the end of the game. I missed the next shot, allowing Joe to have to play a shot from right in front of the drinks table. I sat there and gazed at this delicious sight before, Jo bent over the table in all her glory. Jo giggled, and wiggled her naked arse. As she was about to take her shot I gave her right cheek a slap. Amazingly, she still potted a ball.

She stood upright, turned to me and said, "Its your turn to take something off, I do believe."

I stood up and took off my shirt.

"That's more like it," Jo said as she moved round the table for her next shot. She bent down, shot and missed. I took another swig of beer, and then proceeded to clear the rest of my balls into the table's pockets. Jo downed another shot vodka, and sat down.

"So, you win. What have I got to do?" Jo whispered, smiling.

I pushed her remaining balls to one end of the table. "We're going to play a new game. Lay on the table and spread your legs wide," I said. Without a word, Jo obliged.

"I hope this isn't going to hurt," she said, as she laid back and spread her legs, leaving the bottom half of her legs hanging off the table.

"Not much, just enough," I said.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

I placed the cue ball near her right thigh, and lined up the other balls near the cushion. "I'll call it Pussy Target".

Jo giggled, "Don't hit them too hard, for God's sake!"

I held the cue against her thigh and gently stroked the first shot, letting the smoot wooden cue glide over her thigh. A ball rebounded off the cushion and gently hit the inside of her left thigh. There was a small vibration on her skin. She shuddered a little.

"Oooh, that was nice," Jo said. I hit the next ball and it hit her pussy spot on.

"Oh, yeah.This is a wierd but good game. I just get to lay here and enjoy the effects," she said.

I moved round the table, putting a ball in front of her pussy. I placed the cue ball just in front of that. I stood at the end of the table, bent over so that now my crotch was right near Jo's head.

"I need a rest for this shot," I said, as I slowly placed the shaft of the pool cue between her succulent, swollen lips.

Jo moaned. "Oh, that kind of rest," she said and giggled again.

I hit the cue ball towards the cushion, letting the smooth shaft of the cue slide between her, the cue ball came back fast, hit the other ball and banged her pussy. Jo let out a shriek of pleasure as the vibration ran through her. I slowly began moving the shaft of the cue back and forth along her pulsating lips. She moaned and groaned in pleasure, grabbing my swollen jean-clad cock as she did. I continued with the cue as she stroked my cock.

"Now for the rest of my prize," I said, as I moved to the other end of the table, putting the cue down. I motioned to Jo to move down the table. She shuffled down until her arse cheeks were pressed against the table's cushion. I got down on my knees, took hold of thighs and pushed them up, so that I could get full access.

I rolled my tongue and pushed it inside Jo. She gasped in pleasure. I uncurled my tongue to taste her flowing juice. I thrust my tongue in and out. Jo moaned further, and her juices flowed even more.

"Suck me up!" she exclaimed. I put my mouth to her wet pussy and began consuming her, occasionally licking.

"Ooooh yessssss, yeesssssss!" she screamed as she burst into orgasm. We paused for a moment, both trying to catch our breath. Jo sat up.

"I think I got a prize there," she smiled broadly. I stood up, unbuttoned my jeans to reveal my throbbing cock.

"Come round here and bend over the table. We're not done yet," I said.

Jo got off the table and came round the table towards me.

"Is this the surprise?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I replied. I kissed her hard on the lips, then turned her and pushed down over the table. She squealed with delight as I rubbed my fingers over her wet pussy and inserted two fingers in to her arsehole. I moved them in and out slowly.

"Now, I will grant you your prize," I said, as I slowly inserted my cock into her. Jo groaned and moaned in pleasure as I moved my cock in and out of her hole, each time going deeper inside her. Once my cock was all the way in I began to pound on Jo.

"Fuck me! Yeah, fuck me! I want you to come up my arse!" Jo screamed as I pounded harder and harder.

"Oh, God, yeeeaaaah," I slowly exclaimed as I exploded inside Jo. I slumped down onto her smooth back and caught my breath.

Jo turned her head and smiled. "Now that is what I call a fucking good surprise, and a fucking great game of poll!"

We both laughed and stayed there, glowing in each other's pleasure.

Published 
Written by markit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments