Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Belfast Crab

"She blew into my life and blew more than my mind."

4
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
896 words 896 words
When she hit my life, I was living in Belfast and she blew in like a hurricane. To this day, I'm not quite sure where or how I first saw her, the memory is hazy now. I think I had gone to a friend’s house to borrow something, his latest girlfriend was there and we were introduced.

Somehow we left together. We ended up having a drink, then a meal and later that night, for the first time, she shared my bed. She was an insatiable lover and I was just as besotted. Note that I said we shared a bed, I did not say that we slept. She was a noisy, enthusiastic and messy lover, in fact she was a total delight. On that first night, she introduced me to several new styles of love-making.

She blew me with an expertise that was breathtaking. I was hard beyond belief and when I came, it was a mind-blowing experience. She didn't spit or even, as it turned out, swallow, but rather shared my cum with me in the wettest, sloppiest snowball kiss I have ever had. It was far from the turn-off you might think, as she said at the time, “If I'm prepared to taste it, then you should be as well.” It was a hard piece of logic to argue with.

During her efforts, I had been so distracted as to be quite unable to return the pleasure which she had bestowed upon me. To rectify this obvious failing, she pushed me back onto the bed and then sat astride me, knees either side of my head, more or less sitting on the very top of my chest, with her aromatic pussy easily within my tongue’s eager reach.

I lapped. I slurped. I sucked her nether lips between mine. When she eventually came, she almost drowned me with her luscious, sweet, sweet nectar. Such heaven!

Finally, once she was satisfied, she realised that I was hard once more, so she wickedly slid down to capture me with her pussy lips and then slide onto my eager cock. She took me deep, deep inside in that long, sexy, slide of slow pleasure. Then she leaned forward, to introduce me properly to the ‘Girls.’ Her ample breasts were either side of my neck, introducing me to a feeling that turns me on to this very day. It was only the intensity of the blow job that she’d given me earlier which prevented me from coming on the spot. I was able to hold on as she rode me, until she reached another rolling climax.

Until this point, I had managed not to orgasm, so, not wanting to let such a hard cock go to waste, she dismounted, grabbed her purse and produced some KY jelly.

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

If possible, it made me even harder as she applied it. Then, she mounted me, cowgirl style, but surprised me by sliding my rigid cock into her ass and with that, she introduced me to the joys of anal. Eventually, bouncing up and down on me, she came hard and noisily, bringing me along as well as her ass clamped down hard in its attempts to amputate my straining member, at least it certainly felt that way.

Finally we showered, cleaned up, had a sandwich and then went back to bed, somewhat worn out and almost sated. We actually slept.

Later I was woken by the welcome feeling of being deep-throated. God, if it’s never happened to you, it’s a hell of a way to be woken. Then, by way of a change, came the 'Crab'! Let me describe it to you. She wanted to 'be eaten' and as we were still more than a little tired, she offered to ‘make things easy for me.' Did I mention that she was supple? Oh, she was supple.

She lay on her back and pulled her legs up so that they were either side of her spectacular breasts, her arms were behind her knees, which were spread wide. In the subdued light in the room her charms were openly displayed to me. Her moist, pink and open pussy, which had a sexy, musky aroma that would have kick-started a corpse! I feasted of that honey-pot, lapped until my jaw was sore and she was keening softly, before I was urged to 'Fuck me, NOW!' And fuck her I did, burying myself deep in the wet centre of that now familiar, long slide of ecstasy. One, two, maybe three strokes and then I exploded, trying to drive what little spunk was left in my system deep into hers.

Did I marry her? No! I guess she decided that I’d never keep up with her.

She stayed with me for a little over a month, before tiring of me, casting me aside and moving on, just as quickly as she had entered my life.

Was my friend upset at her dropping him and taking me on? Actually, no. We were still friends and afterwards he had even thanked me over a beer. At the time he was just very grateful because he was, as he put it, “Totally, fuckin’ shagged out.”

But forty five odd years later, I still remember with affection those brief, stolen days and nights of passion with my 'Belfast Crab'

Sven the Elder

Published 
Written by SventheElder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments