Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best I Ever Had

"What makes a man the best?"

36
21 Comments 21
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

What makes someone deserve the title of the best I've ever had? It is, after all, quite a title to bestow upon someone; king of all the fucks. Is it their technique? The number of times they can make you cum? Or, perhaps the amount of time they spend fucking you senseless? Could it be a combination of all those things? 

I’m not quite sure what made me crown my king, but maybe if I describe what it’s like to be fucked by him it will all become clear. 

He had kept me waiting and the anticipation had been building inside me. It started with a slight flush of my cheeks when he called me beautiful. The simmering built when he talked about all the things he enjoyed doing to a woman. Pleasurable shivers rose up my spine when he changed from saying her to me; describing all the things he’d like to do with me. My pussy ached with the longing he caused with his words, which were whispered softly in my ear. 

When the time came and I knew it was going to happen my heart beat uncontrollably fast in my chest. The butterflies in my stomach danced causing a nauseating mix of nerves and excitement. It was clear to see by my eyes that I wanted him. How could I not want him? With his toned muscular body, sculpted over many a hard workout. There was nothing about him that didn’t make my pussy drench with juice. My gaze wandered eagerly over every divine inch of him. 

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve caught myself biting my lip while looking at him. The desire was like a hunger that overtook my body. When I was around him it was like there was a magnet pulling me towards him. My body was desperate to be close to him. Any chance to touch him and feel that electricity. It wasn’t just the perfection of his body. It was the person inside that exquisite form. The mind of a man that enjoyed the dirtier side of life. 

My hands were cold, so he held them in his as we spoke to warm them up. I thought it was super sweet, but the look in his eyes was anything but sweet. He joked that I wasn’t cold everywhere because he could feel the heat coming from another part of my body. He told me in a sexy low voice that he could already smell my sweet scent of desire. I didn’t have any panties on. His hand ran up my stocking covered leg and under my skirt to my freshly shaved pussy. My breath caught. He rubbed my pussy with great dexterity, concentrating his efforts on my clit. He brought me to the edge. I was so close to cumming, but I grabbed his hand and told him I didn't want to cum yet. 

I moved and leaned in against him, so my head rested on his stomach. I asked if I could just have a little suck. He got his hard cock out, which glistened with pre-cum. I smirked, as I held his cock in my hands and rubbed his head over my lips, glossing them with his sweet and tasty pre-cum. He said I could take my time and control what I was doing, but as I took his cock into my hot, wet mouth I could feel him grabbing my hair to push himself further down my throat. I was amused at his inability to control the urge. He said he couldn't help himself. I revelled in my task of sucking his gorgeous cock. Taking him deep and desperately trying to suppress my gag reflex. So eager and engrossed in my task that I forgot about breathing. I came off his cock with a gasp and looked up at him through watering eyes. He smiled and my heart missed a beat at how incredibly sexy he looked in that moment. 

His jacket was unzipped and I could see his well-toned body beneath and it was driving me wild. There had been quite a few times I looked at him with an uncontrollable need in my eyes. He knew with no doubt that I wanted him to fuck me, but he wouldn't relent and give us what we both wanted. 

He calls me a Tiger, because of my feral like desire and the fact that when I'm horny my claws come out and I want to scratch and bite. I looked at him in a way that made him grab me and kiss me passionately. He plunged his fingers inside my soaked pussy, before pulling them out, taking a long, deep breath in as he smelt them. He declared how great I smelled. Then he put his fingers in my mouth for me to taste. Kissing me afterwards, so he too could share in my sweet juice. Our tongues danced. My nails raked at his scalp and fingers pulled at his hair. He's an incredible kisser.

The taster he’d had from my lips obviously wasn't enough. He pulled back from the kiss and with a smirk on his incredibly sexy lips he whispered in my ear that he wanted to eat my pussy. My body shook with excitement at hearing his sexy voice say those words. He moved between my legs. My anticipation was palpable, but thankfully there wasn’t any hesitation as he dove in, causing me to moan out in the undeniable pleasure. His masterful tongue worked with fast flicks against my clit. He sucked on my pussy and pushed his fingers inside my dripping wet hole. I bucked and writhed around. Gripping his head and pulling him harder against me. 

“Oh God, don't stop!” 

He didn’t. He didn’t let up until my pussy walls gripped tight around his fingers, as my orgasm exploded through all the senses of my body. He pulled his fingers out and lapped gently at my drenched, sensitive pussy. 

I giggled with the heady mix of pleasure and a joyous feeling that swept around my body. He kissed me again. His face was wet with my juice, but I didn’t give a fuck. I loved it. He got completely undressed. I got undressed leaving only my stockings, which was a big thing for me. I'm not comfortable being naked, but with his lustful gaze over me, all of my insecurities vanished. 

With his hard cock standing proud in front of me I had to have another suck. He rubbed my pussy some more. Then finally, after our passion had built to incredible heights, he moved me so he could slide his cock inside me. God, it was amazing! I can’t even begin to describe how amazing it felt having his cock slip with ease into my pussy; filling me completely. He fucked me hard. So fucking hard! We were both covered in sweat. I came again, which was unusual, as I never usually come purely from being fucked. I expected him to finish quickly,  but he didn't. He just continued to pound his amazing cock inside me. I grabbed his muscular shoulders and clung onto him, hearing his deep breathing matching the effort of every deep and powerful thrust. 

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

I gave him a rest by getting up and sucking his cock some more, tasting myself on him. He'd previously told me he'd only ever cum twice while being sucked, so I didn’t expect him to cum then. He started stroking his throbbing, hard cock, while I held my tit's, I was sure he would cum. Still he didn't. He told me to get on my back so he could fuck my pussy some more. It was so amazing to look up at his body as he pounded me, my tit's bouncing with every thrust. 

I lay back and watched him masterfully plough his amazing dick back and forth inside me. As if the pleasure I was getting from his cock buried deep wasn’t enough, his sexy hands would grab my tits, or hold onto my curves, intensifying my pleasure and making me feel amazing. I watched with my hands full of my breasts, which were jiggling away. I desperately wanted to remember that moment with perfect clarity for the rest of my life. I felt like the luckiest girl in the universe to have such a sexy guy, fucking me so perfectly. I rubbed my pussy. He fucked me harder and it wasn’t long before I was screaming and coming so intensely. 

I was so wet. He went slower for a while being more sensual giving me a chance to recover. He kissed me, as he ground his dick deep and slow, but that didn't last and he was soon pounding me harder than I ever imagined possible. I turned so he could do me from behind. Again he pounded away and it felt amazing, but he still didn't cum. I could feel the sweat dripping off him onto my back and down my butt cheeks. A few times he grabbed his jacket and wiped off the sweat, all the while still thrusting away. The man was a machine! I turned again and he fucked me again from the front. I tried to help by bouncing on his cock. Still nothing.

He fucked me deep and slow, his cock pushed all the way, grinding in circles, kissing me, before pulling away and suddenly ramming me hard. My moans changed from light purs to shocked, sharp cries of pleasure, swiftly followed by his smug, but incredibly sexy chuckle. He'd swooped in and kissed me passionately, before he continued his ploughing. He pulled out his cock, which was covered in my juice and rubbed it over my clit. I smiled up at him, as we shared a moment of mutual gratification at just how good the fucking was. 

With his throbbing, hard, cock thrust deep inside me once more, I came again, which was a new high for the amount of times in one session. I was a sweating, hysterical mess. I could barely see. He truly was fucking me senseless. He went to play with my clit, but I clamped my legs shut with the sensitivity. He laughed that sexy laugh. He just put his cock back inside me and felt my twitching pussy. His forehead against mine, looking at each other with smiles on our faces, that sexy twinkle in his eyes. Then another kiss, deep and passionate. I bounced slowly on his cock as he thrust gently, until my boobs bounced and I was fucking him. My body was spent and I wasn’t sure how much more I could take. It’s a strange place to be; loving every second and not wanting it to stop, but also being physically and mentally drained. 

I sucked his cock some more and then while he stroked his cock, I fingered my pussy while licking at his head. I pulled my fingers out and said, "Look how wet I am!" Before I licked my fingers clean and then kissed him. He pushed me down and licked my pussy some more. Man! He knows how to use his tongue! 

When he came up for air, he grabbed me by the throat and kissed me. I was so incredibly turned on. I told him to move so I could get on top. I guided him into my soaking wet pussy and I rode him. I rode him hard and came even harder. Screaming in ecstasy, as I gripped his head that was sucking on my big tits that were in his face. 

He fucked me some more I'm sure, but it becomes a blur. I can tell you that after an hour, he knelt next to me, stroking his cock, as I spread my legs and fingered my own sopping wet pussy hard, the room filled with the wet sounds of my fingers banging away hard mixed with my moans.

Eventually,  I moved to kneel in front of him and held my tit's while he stroked his cock. My tongue lapped at his head. He stroked his cock hard, making the veins on his amazing muscular arms pop out. His dick slapped against my massive tits and I moaned at the sheer dirtiness of the moment. 

I asked, “Are you going to cum on my tits?” 

With that, he sped up and moaned. He came all over me. The load of creamy, hot cum was massive and it felt incredible to be covered by it. Squirt after squirt his load splashed over every part of me. It was in my hair, up my nose, dripping off my chin and all over my tits. I’d never felt more attractive in my life. After a second he carefully wiped my chin and offered me his cum covered fingers to suck clean. I leant over and carefully took his sensitive cock into my mouth and gently cleaned him. He rubbed his cum into my tit's, massaging them, before kissing me passionately. No one had done that before and it was super hot. I collapsed naked and sprawled out, sweating and happy. I cuddled him, not caring about and actually quite enjoying him being so sweaty. 

I was glad for the rest after having cum more times than I ever have in that space of time. My body was tired, but my mind was super happy. After the frenzy of the most incredible fuck ever I felt at peace and relaxed in his arms. Our fingers gently tracing over each other's skin. He’d made me feel more sexy than I ever conceived possible and I felt at ease and able to be myself around him. 

So what was it about him that made him my king? You can’t deny that his stamina, technique and desirability is top class, but it’s more than that. His ability to make me feel so desirable, the connection we share and the pure synergy and dirty mindedness - These are the things that makes him the king. That and the fact that he’s a record breaker. 


 

 

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments