Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Tease

"A teasing story."

6
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I love the time right after great sex when you are basking in the caress and contact of another. As we lay there in the after glow of great sex cuddling and lightly caressing each others sweaty, sensitive skin, it dawned on me that she was still waiting on my call. I was in my own blissful world when you spoke.

"Nickel for your thoughts... you know inflation," I looked to you and smiled, what else could I do. I lost myself in your gorgeous brown eyes until you kissed the tip of my nose bringing me back.

I sighed and said, "I was thinking how I wanted to tease you tonight, but you had other plans." my voice was low, but I smiled my sexy smile you love so much. You must have liked my smile because you gave me my favorite smile; that one raised corner of your mouth, saying 'You think you are so naughty, but I have you beat.' I melted a bit more into your arms.

"And how were you planning on teasing me, you know I don't get teased?"

Looking up into your eyes I took a deep breath and said, "Well I had made plans for tonight, it involved a phone call to a friend that I never made. I told her my plan and she agreed to assist me, but I was not sure what you would think so I told her I would call her if we were game. If I had called her we would be in a hotel room right now."

You leaned into my neck, kissing lightly, breathing into my ear and said, "What was the plan or do you want to keep that secret for later? I want to know what you wanted to do, but I can be patient."

I shuddered and shakily said, "Well I can tell you what I was wanting to happen."

"Please do. If I'm distracting you I can stop," you breathed into my ear causing my whole body to shudder.

When I caught my breath I said, "Just a bit, but I love it." I took a deep breath to clear my head and began to speak.

"This is how I had planned to treat you since you are a very important person to me. I would ask you if you wanted a very naughty surprise, if you said yes then I would excuse myself and make my call. I would return to you and tell you we would have to leave now. After paying the bill I would give you directions to the hotel and lead you to the room. Using my key I would let you in telling you that we could be as bad and loud as we wanted here and that I was your naughty gift. So what do you think so far of the plan?"

I waited for you to speak noticing that your cock was growing, then you said, "So far I like the idea, but I know there is more. Tell me everything you had planned."

I smiled knowing that you were already loving the idea of getting me in a hotel and doing all you wanted to me. You could have any woman in the world, but you had chosen me long ago. My mind wandered to a time past when you were but a struggling author and me but a copy editor. We met in a small coffee shop and I was enticed my your dark eyes and beautiful smile. We flirted that day, exchanged numbers, talked a few times and then life just split us apart. Now you are a world famous author and you came back into my life when you strolled into my publishing house looking for a new publisher. I wonder how I am doing in this interview.

I felt a soft kiss on my cheek releasing me from my memories and thoughts to see your smiling face and gorgeous eyes looking down on me.

"Are you done in dreamland or do I need to do more to revive you and bring you back to me?"

I smiled and started speaking again, "You're right there is much more... As we closed the door she was to come out in a the outfit that I purchased her to get you in a playful mood and we would both say surprise. She was to lead you to a lounger that was placed about two feet from the side of the bed and tell you to sit."

"Then I would explain the rules to you. 'You are not to move. Do not touch anything to include yourself or us. Do not speak, you don't want to distract us. If you violate the rules you will be either tied to the chair or gagged or both. Do you understand the rules?' After you were made aware of the rules I would join her on the bed."

"We would start to kiss and undress each other. I would pay special attention to her breasts; sucking, licking, pinching, squeezing and pulling on them and making them stand at attention. Then I would kiss down her belly to her pussy. Taking time to look into your eyes to be sure you were enjoying the show that we are putting on just for you. As I reach her pussy I can smell her, she has such a wonderful smell. I would blow lightly along her folds from top to bottom, then kiss her from bottom to top pushing my tongue in between her folds tasting her before giving her clit a good lick and a little nibble. While still teasing her clit I would start putting my fingers inside her slowly exploring her warm, wet insides; searching for her g-spot. Upon finding her g-spot I keep playing there until I know she is close then stopping and slowly withdrawing my wet fingers."

I paused wanting to see if you were enjoying my story. I was rewarded to see you stroking your cock. Seeing me looking to you your hand reaches my thigh to squeeze and trace your fingers along and around making me shudder.

"Should I stop or continue... it is your choice?" I asked you not caring what the answer was.

"No, no please continue I am engrossed in your recitation and deeply enthralled by your words."

I have loved your use of words from the day we met and all I could do was lower my eyes and say, "You tease me with such talk for I am not worthy of such praise.

AlbinaFunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlbinaFunnyy

You are a much better story teller then I, but for you I will continue."

Lifting my face to you, with the lightest of touches, I feel your lips upon mine as you say to my lips, "Please continue."

I sigh and begin again still not able to look you in the eyes.

"I would look to you and take my fingers to my mouth running them over my lips then putting them fully in my mouth to suck every drop off. Hopefully seeing deep desire in your eyes. I then would dive straight into her and put my tongue and fingers deep inside her wanting pussy. Once my fingers were nice and wet, I would take them out and rub them over her asshole to get her closer to cuming for you and me. If she is being difficult I will start slowly entering her ass with my finger while still tonguing her pussy until she cums on my face. If all goes as planned she and I will cum together. After we have pleased each other I have to kiss her passionately to taste our juices mixed."

"Now that we are ready we would turn our attention to you. Of course kissing you and letting you taste us from my lips, Of course you would still not be able to use your hands. My kisses would be light and slow turning more hard and forceful as the kiss progressed. we would lead you to the bed, place you on your back, arms at your sides."

"I would straddle your chest having my pussy just out of reach and start with a deep, rough kiss and then move to your ears. Teasing them by licking, kissing, nibbling and blowing on them. As I play with your ears I would be whispering 'secrets' to you about what I was going to do to you as I tease your body. As I pull back from your ears I would go to your neck doing the same, Then moving over your adams apple to the other side repeating then returning to your center. Then begins the travel down, glancing up at you occasionally, still kissing and licking I would scoot down your chest kissing and licking you. Seeing your nipples I would suck and nibble on one while squeezing and pulling on the other, then switching sides. After playing with your nipples I would make my way to your belly and then lower hoping that she was done teasing your lower body."

I look to your cock to see a wonderful sight of you long and hard with anticipation. I grasp your other hand and place it on my pussy so you can feel my wetness and desire. I want you to play and enjoy, but I must finish my story. I smile for you and continue.

"I would suck on your toes and lick up your leg to your hip then nibble down to your ankle. I would move to the other side and do the same there. After reaching your other ankle I would kiss up the inner area of your legs alternating sides until my nose meets your balls. Taking your balls in my mouth and moving them around with my tongue I start caressing your cock lightly from tip to base. When I feel you are ready to explode, I release your balls. I would then kiss the base of your cock and lick up to the tip, running my tongue around the ridge to the soft spot. After licking the soft spot I lightly blow on the sensitive skin."

"Further teasing you I would take you in my mouth and continue to explore your cock with my tongue. Going down on you as far as I can before gagging then just past so you feel the pressure of my reflexes. Holding you for seconds at a time in that spot I start creating my own vacuum by sucking the air out of my mouth caving in my cheeks. I would keep this up until you told me you were close or I felt you ready to cum. I would raise up letting you slide out of my mouth and lowering to engulfing you cock with my tits. As I hold them together sandwiching your cock and start stroking you between my tits until you cum all over them."

"I don't know about her, but by now I would be quite wet and wanting you to fuck me. If she was not already there, I would lower my pussy to your lips and let you use only your tongue to make me cum. After my release I would bring my lips to yours, increasing the intensity of the kiss until we are breathless."

"After that I think we should clean up a little, then you can do what you want to us. Sound like a good round of teasing to you?" I looked to your eyes to see that they were closed and you were a bit breathless.

I smiled and then noticed that you were rock hard and ready to go again. I stop your hand and whispered in your ear, "She is still at the hotel, if you can manage to stop I can guarantee that you will get satisfied. Do you want me to call her?"

Stopping your stroking and squeezing hard at the base you slowly and breathlessly reply, "Please call her and who is she?"

I got up to get my cell phone and dialed the number by heart, every girl knows her best friends number by heart. Putting the phone to my ear I smile at you and say, "You'll know soon enough."

Hearing the line pickup I lower my voice and say, "Hey kiddo we are on our way and he is overly ready. Bye."

Looking to you I see your eyes get big and a smile from ear to ear.

Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments