Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss's Daughter

"Meeting the boss's daughter at a hotel"

28
2 Comments 2
40.4k Views 40.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
I was once told that it can be a dangerous thing to try it on with the boss's daughter.

Mixing work and pleasure can be as troublesome as it can be rewarding. Turth was I always associated that kind of stuff with high flying executives who had a Ferrari in the car park. I'm nowhere near that kind of life. I'm a security guard who works in the gatehouse at a truck depot. I spend twelve hours a day signing trucks and cars in and out.

That was where I met Kirsty, the daughter of the site manager. She was eighteen when we first met bringing in her father's dinner for him made by his stereotypical trophy wife. Unlike her parents who seemed trapped in an upper middle class life of dull parties where you only invite clients Kirsty was quite down to Earth. She was a petite girl being barely five foot nine inches tall with quite a slender hour glass figure and dark blond hair that sat just above her shoulders.

I was twenty seven and was still trying to hold on to my youth that seemed to be slipping out of my hands faster and faster as my life seemed to start slowing down. Maybe I was just being dramatic but that's how I felt.

Kirtsy's visits seemed to increase in frequency over time and she would always stop her little Ford car at the gate to talk to me. One day she said she had a joke on her phone that she wanted to send and me insisted I gave her my number. From that day on we started texting quite regular and I couldn't help but feel there was something saucy about a few of her comments. I liked it.

It was late on a Friday night and I found myself half drunk sitting on the floor of my flat watching an episode of 'Family Guy' I had seen a thousand times before when my phone beeped that it had received a text message. I rummaged through my trousers in search of it discarding my wallet and a few loose items until I retrieved it and through tired eyes I read the message.

"Meet me at the Harriet Hotel tomorrow night at 9pm. Tell the owner you're name is David Smith.- Kirsty"

In truth I was both a little apprehensive and excited about going to the hotel as I had been instructed by the message.

I spent the next day in eager anticipation of what the night would bring for me. I went to the hotel as I was instructed to do so. It was a small hotel converted from a large house that sat near the coast. The sign outside offered a "genuine home away from home feel". Nevertheless as I walked in through the front door I was bordering on the paranoid about what awaited me once I was inside.

I walked upto the desk that acted as the reception and after waiting a minute or two for someone to appear I rang the bell summoning assistance. From the room behind the reception area a rather bored looking young woman appeared with a glossy magazine in her hand which she had clearly been engrossed by until my intrusion. She had quite long blond hair that ran down her back and she wore a pair of tight fitting black leggings that showed off her quite pert buttocks. A name tag on her blue t-shirt said, rather clumsily written in black biro, 'Karen'.

"Hello," I said.

"Yes?" came my rather abrupt reply. "Do you have a reservation?"

"Um...I think so," I said which must have confused her somewhat judging by the annoyed sigh I got in response.

"What's the name then?" she asked.

I very nearly gave her my actual name until I remembered my instructions in the text message. "Smith, uh...David Smith."

She looked over the book in front of her until she spotted a name. She looked up at me and uttered, "Ah yes, your sister is already here waiting for you in room six."

"My sister?" I said almost absent mindedly. I began to think that this was one of Kirsty's little jokes as she had quite a quirky sense of humour. "Oh, of course. I'm glad she got here ok."

"Here's your key," she said handing me one of the brass keys from out of the safe behind the desk where the keys were kept.

"Thank you."

"Will you be requiring a morning paper?" she asked lazily. It was obvious she was desperate to get rid of me.

"No, thank you."

"Very well," she said pointing to the stairs behind me. "Second door on the left."

I thanked her for what seemed like the Nth time since I arrived and nervously made my way up the stairs. It was immediately obvious to me that the building was never intended to be a hotel and had been converted for the purpose. Doors seemed to just appear out of nowhere on either side of the rather cramped hallway made worse by the occasional regulation fire extinguisher sticking out of the wall with a bucket placed below filled with sand and cigarette butts.

I reached the door that had a number six stenciled on in white paint. I took a moment to catch my breath, I was feeling both nervous and excited all at the same time. I knocked and waited but there was no answer.

I tried again and still nothing. Since I had been given a key by reception I assumed that she was not inside, perhaps using the shower at the end of the corridor, and that I was supposed to wait for her in the room. I took out the key and placed it in the lock before turning it to the left. The door clicked open and I pushed my way inside.

There she was.

She was sitting inside the small room in a chair adjacent to the door facing me. I jumped, startled by the fact she was indeed there waiting for me like some hungry animal waiting to catch her prey in this case me. It was a completely different side to her that I had never seen before and I liked it. Above all her confidence seemed to emanate from her body like it was some kind of physical force creating a bubble around her. It was a stark contrast to how I felt.

"Come in and close the door," she instructed.

Feeling completely out of my comfort zone I felt I had no choice but to do as she said. I think that with the way I was feeling I probably would have did anything she wanted at that point.

Once the door was closed behind me I turned back to face her. I seemed to take a long time to break away from her gaze and see what she was wearing. She wore a black tank top over her upper half exposing much of her upper body but showing just enough of her breasts for me to make out their outline. Her bottom half was covered by a pair of blue denim jeans similar to the ones she had worn before. Her bare feet were curling back and fore on the carpet. I've never been big on feet but as I looked at them I felt that even they had a certain allure to them.

"How are you?" I said rather clumsily.

"How are you?" she asked almost mockingly. "You look like you're about to have a heart attack."

"I'm in a hotel room with boss's daughter. People might talk. I might even lose my job. How can you afford this? I thought you said you were still a student."

"I have a big allowance from daddy," she said. "I didn't think he would be too pleased if I brought you home one night. You're below our social standing or some bullshit like that."

"Oh is that right?" I uttered feeling insulted, something that amused her. "So why am I here?"

"You know why," she said smiling seductively.

"You sure are confident that I'm going to risk my job by sleeping with you."

"I'm confident that you've been fantasizing about this for the past month. Tell me I'm wrong."

"I suppose I can't. So is this a regular thing for you? Have you brought a bunch of guys here before?"

She bolted upright, her face reddened with anger. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

"No! No!" I shot back trying to recover from this error. "I don't think that. I'm sorry."

"Would you like to think I'm a slut?" Her devilish smile returned as she asked the question. I could see she was only feigning anger. She was after all an actress and I had been completely fooled by her performance.

I thought about the question for a few moments before I answered. "I guess my ego would like to think no."

"Your ego?"

"Yes," I said somewhat naively. "There's something appealing about believing I'm the only one."

"Ok then," she said. "What about the idea that I have men all over the country I go to for quick visits. Men I barely know. How does that do it for you?"

As I thought about what she was saying I found that there was indeed something exciting about the thought of her having casual sex with these other guys, if it was true of course.

"I'd be lieing if I said that there wasn't anything appealing about that as well," I replied truthfully.

"Come here," she said with that authoritive tone of hers. Again I did as I was told and walked towards her. I stopped when my feet reached the legs of the chair she was sitting in.

My swelling crotch was now almost at the height of her face but she kept her eyes looking up at me as I watched her reach out for the zip of my trousers and start to free my hardened cock. I quickly unfastened the brass button at the top and she pulled them and my underwear down in one long and slow yet enticing fashion. My whole body tingled with excitement. She sat forwards and took hold of my cock squeezing it into submission. I gasped with a sense of both relief and breathless excitement.

She looked at my cock as she began to massage the foreskin back and forth. She watched as the tight skin passed silkily over the mushroom shaped tip, her lips so close that I could feel her breath landing on the exposed organ. Inside I was begging her to put her mouth on it but I resisted wanting to keep this up for as long as possible. It felt incredible. I would have been happy for her to have just sat there wanking me off but I had no idea of what was to come.

"How does it feel?" she asked momentarily looking up.

"It feels good," I replied once I had caught my excited breath back.

"What do you want me to do next?" she asked. I was caught a little off guard by her question. So far she had been leading me through the whole thing and I had no problem with letting her.

"Whatever you want?" I said.

Celestee_Greey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celestee_Greey1

She suddenly let go of my cock and sat back. "What's wrong?"

"I want to know what you want me to do? I'm a slut remember?"

I could see the game she wanted to play. She wanted to throw off any concept of her being prim and proper. The idea of being a slut was appeasing some hidden aspect of her and also my own desires that were cropping up to the surface. I knew that unlike the previous two encounters I would be in complete control of this one.

I grabbed her right hand and I yanked her forwards. She smiled in delight as I pulled her onto her feet before I tugged the straps of her tank top off her shoulders rolling it down her chest exposing her bare breasts. The thing I loved the most about them was that they weren't too big. I've never really liked that. Hers were big enough to fit into the palms of my hands for me to grab hold of them caress almost their entire volume.

The tank top was now sat untidily abover waist and I placed my hands on her sides between it and her breasts which seemed to now rest on top of my thumbs. I pulled her body up close to me, her hardened nipples pushing against my t-shirt and rubbing against my chest and her hands landing just below my shoulders.

Our lips met angrily as we began to kiss. The kiss was powerful, both our lips moving rapdily. Our tongues knocked together jousting for control over the other. Sometimes I was winning, sometimes she was winning. As we kissed I ran my hands up her bare back feeling her silky soft skin beneath my rough hands. She seemed to revell in having them touch her.

I pushed her away from me and put her back in the chair. I grabbed hold of the scruff of her mousy blond hair and pulled her head towards my cock that was holding its position waiting to be consumed by her mouth. Her lips slid across the top of my dick causing me to shudder as I watched them run the entire length of it, her tongue doing it's best to wrap itself around my shaft before retreating back to the tip. With my hand still grasping a clump of her hair I guided her on and off my dick making her do exactly what I wanted her to do.

With my free left hand I reached down and tapped the nipple on her right breast with my index finger. It seemed to snap back into position being very erect. I began to rub it at the very tip causing her to whimper as she continued to work on my dick with her mouth. Encouraged by this reaction I pinched it and then pinched it again before twisting it from side to side. She gave out a stifled moan that said to me that it bordered on both pain and pleasure but leant toward the latter.

After she had worked on me for almost a full minute I pulled her hair tilting her head back to look up at me. I looked down on her as she wondered what I would do next. In truth I wasn’t sure myself yet.

"Remember," she whispered seductively. "I’m your slut."

With those words I tilted her head back a little more before I took hold of my cock with my left hand and guided it towards her lips. I slowly rubbed the tip of my dick across the top of her lip before working my way across the bottom one. I never felt so powerful. I could do anything I wanted to her at that point.

I kept hold of her head with my right hand while I continued to draw on her face using my dick. From the right side of her mouth I moved it down onto her cute little chin before drawing a line down her neck. It felt amazing having her skin pass over my exposed bell-end. I pushed her back further so that I could keep rubbing my dick down her body. Soon it passed her bosom and I guided it onto her left breast. A sparkly line was left by my excited member as I continued on down to her nipple. By now it was becoming increasingly awkward and so I stopped there.

I stood back allowing her to get up onto her feet once more and I guided her away from the chair. I kicked off my trousers and underwear that had been entangled around my ankles before I proceeded to sit in the armchair where she had been sitting.

"Take your jeans off," I told her and she smiled cheekily before she unbuttoned her own denim trousers and began to peel them down her legs.

Watching her take off those last few pieces of clothing was like watching her turn into a beautiful butterfly. She was stunning, being elegantly shapely with long slender legs waxed to perfection. Only a pink cotton thong remained on her body covering up her equally waxed pussy. She began to take it off.

"Stop!" I said almost absent mindedly. "Come here."

She stopped taking off the thong and walked towards me smiling in excitement. I sat forwards to the end of the chair and placed my hands on her waist before placing a kiss just above her belly-button. I placed a second one and third one either side of it as my fingers slithered inside the pink cotton strap. I slowly peeled it away from her skin and began to pull it down, her tight and well waxed pussy emerging from behind it. It was perfectly shapen, the ultimate vision of a female camel toe.

I leaned down and kissed her pussy lips just where they met at the very top. I felt her right hand land on top of my head as she fought to steady herself. Amused by this I pushed my tongue out parting her pretty pink lips before lunding on her clit. She gasped heavily like an enormous relief had been lifted from her shoulders. Using my tongue I lapped her clit from top to buttom and her legs began to shiver either side of my head. She was so wet and she tasted sweet.

My tongue beagn to ache and so I withdrew and leaned back allowing my dick to stand upright once again. I stroked it back to full height as I looked at her up and down. Her beautiful naked form stood before me waiting to take her once again.

"Turn around," I said and she did so.

I could now see her peachy buttocks and I reached out for her, pulling her backwards until she got to the chair and began to sit down onto my lap where my dick stood poised and waiting.

Holding herself up on the arms of the chair she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She was so wet that I easily penetrated her pussy and my dick slipped quickly inside. She gasped more heavily than before as her pussy stretched to accomodate me.

For my part it felt like I was putting my cock into a vice. She was so tight that her pussy was almost strangling my dick and I loved every bit of it. She began to sway backwards and forwards. Everytime she did so I felt a sudden surge of dizziness and excitement. I reached around her front and cupped her breasts tightly the sensation of which caused her to sway even harder and faster.

I was almost hypnotized by the movement of her lower half on my lap knowing that my dick was inside her. I ran my hands down from her breasts and over her stomach until I reached her thighs. I then dipped my right hand down between her legs and rubbed her clit squeezing it between my finger and my dick that was sliding in and out of her pussy. She moaned deeply with pleasure.

My cock was positively throbbing. I could feel the pressure building up inside me like it was about to burst open. I didn't want it to end, it was incredible. I grabbed hold of her hips and I slowed her down, she having built up quite a bit of speed by now, until she stopped with my dick still inside her. I run my right hand around her front again and began to rub her warm, wet clit once more.

She began to shiver again. Soon she was fighting for her breath. I didn't let up. I continued rubbing her clit getting harder and faster. Her breathing intensified and I could feel her pussy starting to tighten around my stationary cock. She let out a heavy moan and she shook hard as she climaxed.

Almost immediately afterwards her body completely relaxed and she began to slump backwards with her sweat soaked spine against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her front before placing my hand on her chin and very delicately I guided her head towards me. With her eyes closed from the euphoria of her orgasm we kissed.

We kissed like that for a while. Her energy was almost depleted from the intensity of her climax. It had consumed her entire body. She must have been looking forward to this as much as I was.

By contrast I was full of energy. The adrenalin was now surging through my body. I pushed her forwards and she obliged by getting up onto her feet. As her pussy left my dick I felt it ache to get back in and finish the job. In this state she was easily lead to the bed. As she sat on the end of it I lifted the rolled up tank top from around her waist up over her head just so I could see her completely naked. I then gently pushed her down onto the bed with her legs dangling over the side.

I stood before her, her legs spread ready for me. I took hold of them behind the knees and held them apart as I edged forwards charging towards her pussy with my outstretched dick. I had managed to calm down a little bit by now but as I entered her once more I felt that energy and pressure return.

I stood at the bottom of the bed thrusting hard into her pussy. Every stroke seemed to gain in intensity and force and before long it felt as though I was positively beating up her pussy. Her whole body shook with every plunge of my cock inside her. Her breasts seemed to flap upwards and make a slight slapping sound as they came back down.

I was now desperately fighting the urge not to cum but it was no good. Nothing in the world could have stopped me at that point but I waited until the very last second before pulling out. I could feel the sperm pushing its way towards the top of my cock and I knew that it was time. I quickly pulled out of her and grabbed hold of my shaft. I had barely tugged it once when a long thin line of greyish white oozed from the tip landing on her stomach. A second and third wave splashed just above her hot, well waxed pussy. My head spinning, I collapsed on top of her.

Incredible.

Published 
Written by Eurylade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments