Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The boss's Lover

9
2 Comments 2
12.6k Views 12.6k
653 words 653 words
I woke up this morning feeling a little different, but that didn't stop me from going to work. But it did make me wanna go to work dressed like a little whore. I went and jumped in to the shower and shaved my pussy, because I knew it was gonna get a ride today. I got out the shower and open the curtains to my sliding window, so my nosy perverted neighbor could see my naked body.

I dried my body and found my sexiest pink thong with the diamond playboy bunny. I didn't feel like wearing a bra today, since my boobs were still sore from being pierced. I slid on my ultra tight black mini skirt and put on my favorite low cute sleeveless sweater vest. I did my hair and put on a little make up. I found my 4 inch black stilettos and grab my purse and headed off to work.

When I got to work my boss called me into his office and let me sit in his chair ass I showed him a presentation. I was kinda horny since I knew he was looking down my vest instead of the computer. I had to find a reason to touch his crotch, so I reached over his lap to grab a pencil and 'accidentally' dropped it on his crotch. He dick was rock hard. He laughed and ask did I like what I felt. I nodded and he bent down to kiss me. I stopped him and went and closed the door to his office.

When I turned around he picked me up and toted me back to his desk. He lifted my vest and started to suck my sore nipples. I moaned and started to rub his dick. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his 9 inch dick and gave him a hand job. I felt his pre-cum on my hand. He picked me up and sat me on his desk.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

I pulled up my skirt and he pulled down my thong. I started to rub my pierced clit as he ate me out.

I was so horny, that I cummed in his mouth. He asked was I ready and I nodded and grabbed his dick a started sucking it to get it moist. He pulled it out off my mouth and inserted it in my wet pussy. At first he was going slow, than he sped it up . I felt every thrust he made in my tight pussy. He was biting my nipple so hard, that I screamed out loud. He kissed me so I would make much noises. But I liked what I felt and wanted more.

I pushed him away and told him to cum inside of me. He agreed and I turned around bent down and leant down on the desk. He licked my pussy and inserted his dick inside my pussy again. I moaned loudly and couldn't stop. I told him I was going to cum and he took his dick out my pussy and started to eat me out, when I cummed in his mouth again.

He stuck 2 fingers in my ass to prepare me for his dick in my ass. He slowly inserted inch by inch, until he had all 9 inches in. He started slowly going in and out my ass, until he was ready to cum. He warned me that he had a big load. I moaned and told him I was ready. He slowly started back ass fucking me and eventually let a big load out in my ass. I let out a loud moan and so did he.

He flipped me over and put a cup under my asshole and let the cum rain out. I grabbed the cup and drank all his cum and kissed him. As we were cleaning up ourselves the boss's wife walked in and saw us both half way naked.

To be Continued.......

Published 
Written by lipssosweet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments