Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boy Nextdoor

"Simple favor turns into hot sex"

7
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
888 words 888 words

It was a beautiful summer morning following a night of violent thunder storms. I had closed the sliding glass door last night because of noise from the thunder and closed the drapes because of the lightening. It keeps me awake. So when I got out of bed I opened the drapes and sliding door so I could feel the morning air on my completely naked body. As I looked out into my back yard I could see that the wind had blown a few leaves around. Then I saw that one of the branches in one of my trees had broken in the wind.

 

It would be five or six days before the guys would be there to cut the grass and I really wanted to get the branch taken care of then. My neighbors on the left side of me have a son who is going to collage and always wants to make a few dollars so I called over there and asked if he would be interested in repairing my tree. He said sure and told me he would be over in about an hour.   I slipped into the little sundress I usually wear while doing little things around the yard. It was already starting to get hot when he arrived so we decided we had better get right to work. He got what he needed out of the garage and went to work. When he got to one place where he was going to have to reach to trim one branch he asked if I would hold the ladder. As I was holding the ladder I looked up and found myself looking up one of the legs of his loose fitting gym shorts.   His dick and his balls were just hanging there and I could feel my nipples harden instantly. He finished trimming that section and thanked me for holding the ladder. Somehow I got the feeling that he had set me up to see up his leg. I have never passed up the opportunity to look at a cock young, old, or in the middle.   When he came down the ladder I moved back and sat on the little retaining wall behind the house and watched as he picked up the little pieces of the branch. I sat on the wall with my knees above my waste so the underside of my skirt fell away from the back of my legs. Every time he bent over to pick something up he could see all the way up my skirt.   When he started to the trash can I got up to help him, it was obvious that he was hard as a rock.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

I told him to meet me in the kitchen when he picked up the tools and I would pay him. He came in the kitchen as I was reaching for something on the top shelf of a cabinet. The short skirt on my dress had ridden up exposing the lower part of my ass. He came over   to help me and I could feel the head of his hard cock through his gym shorts pushing against my ass hole.   Now my sexual senses are screaming. As I relaxed to stand flat on the floor again I accidentally on purpose tugged on one of the ends of the bow tie that held the top of my dress in place and when I turned to face him the top of my dress fell exposing both of my tits. When I looked down I could see that most of his cock had pushed its way out of the short leg of his shorts.   I knew it was time and led him to the bed room. As we entered the room I let my dress fall to the floor then I helped him out of his tank top and shorts. I looked at his tall athletic body and quivered inside. His balls were swollen and hard wanting to release the excess cum they contained and my body was ready to soak all that cum up like a sponge. We went to the bed and lay there exploring each others bodies. I started licking his cock like an all day sucker and when he started to moan and shake I slid my lips over the head and started to do my thing. I am obsessed with sucking cock and have sucked the cock of every guy I have ever dated and a number of guys I have never dated.   It wasn’t very long and he was pumping his creamy cum into my mouth. When he ate me out I don’t think I have ever been with anyone who did it better. He knew exactly what to do with my clit for maximum effect and drove me to multiple orgasms.   When he got on top of me and his cock slid up inside me he felt so long and thick I could feel the pressure he was exerting on my cervix and he found the root of my clit. This was a ride to remember like one long continuous orgasm. Then he filled me with his luscious creamy cum.   I told him he could come back any time just make sure that there were no cars in the drive way and come to the bedroom slider.                      
Published 
Written by showoff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments