Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Business Trip Affair, The Conclusion

"A choice was made, and we were living in a fairy-tale."

14
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
673 words 673 words
Jordan came into work, and I could tell he needed to talk. He walked into my office, shutting the door behind him. It had been about two weeks since we came back home, and I wondered if he was about to tell me his decision. I had been anxiously awaiting his answer.

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay, what's going on?"

"I haven't slept since we came back home. All I keep thinking about is you. I lay awake, wanting you."

"Okay. What are you thinking?"

"I was wondering, we're you serious when you said you'd leave Kyle?"

"Jordan, it's more than a divorce. There's kids, your friendship, and that's-"

"I understand. I'm willing to lose a friend for a wife, I'd care for the kids too. I understand all the implications of the decision to leave. I was just needing-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. I didn't say I wasn't going to leave. I needed you to understand it wasn't a break-up with a boyfriend, there's a lot more work to this."

"So, you will?"

I smiled, "If you are serious about this. I've been talking to an attorney for about a month now. Actually, I served him papers last night."

"I didn't have any idea."

I just shrugged, "The marriage was over before it started. We put on a good act for all to see."

After a few more minutes of talking, the day continued as normal.

At the end of the day I asked him, "You know, I could change the reservations next weekend to one hotel room, instead of having separate rooms."

"I think that's a great idea, as long as I get to hold you all night."

"Of course."

***

In the days leading up to the trip, Kyle had moved out, and we had our first court date. Needless to say, I was looking forward to spending time with Jordan, alone.

I dropped my oldest off to her grandparents, the baby went with Kyle, and Jordan and I drove the three hours to our hotel and bridal show.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

We set our booth of in the convention center, and headed to our room.

Once in the room, Jordan pressed me against the wall and kissed me. I placed my arms around his neck, his went around my waist, and he picked me up. With my legs around his waist, he carried me to the bed, and laid me down.

He laid on top of me, kissing me deeply. I could feel the passion running through our bodies.

He got up, removing his shirt. I took my shirt off, and undid his pants. While he finished undoing his shirt, I placed his cock in my mouth. He placed himself against the wall, and ran his fingers through my long hair. He placed his hand firmly against the back of my head, holding my head he thrusted into my throat. I gagged a little, and he pulled me up by my hair.

He kissed me, and pulled my skirt off. Guiding me onto the bed, he kissed me, and went down to my warm and wet pussy.

He began to kiss and suck on my clit. He fingered my pussy. Within minutes I came, "Mhmm. Oh. Fuck, yeah."

Jordan kissed his way up my body. He nibbled on my ear, and squeezed my breast in his hand.

He got onto his knees, pushed my legs a little more, and teasingly rubbed himself against my slit.

I was moaning, and begging him to enter me. He kept ignoring my pleas. He slipped inside effortlessly.

As he thrusted, I rubbed my clit, and leaned back. I began to cum once more, "Oh, mhmm. Ahh."

Jordan slowed his movements until after I finished. Shortly after I came, I felt him begin to jerk a little. He began to rub my clit, determined for me to cum with him. His rubbing worked, "Mhmm, oh. Ugh. Ahh. Fuck yeah."

After we came, we curled up next to each other, and talked about the future.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments