Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Carousel Club

"Lovely reporter lady gets more than a story...."

8
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Normally, I push this media interview stuff off on someone from my PR department, but since I had personally taken the call when you first contacted us, and because you sounded so darn sexy, I decided to do it myself.

A cloud of dust announced your arrival to the ranch office. When I first caught glimpse of you through the office window, I was even happier that I had made the decision to personally show you around. You parked your Benz in the shade of a massive oak tree. I watched intently as you primped yourself in the rear view mirror, checking your lipstick and hair before opening your car door. The voyeur in me awakened as I noticed your white dress hiked way up your legs.

I didn' t quite get the full upskirt view I had hoped for, but was danged impressed with those long tanned muscular legs. You were gorgeous to say the least, and your clothing did little to hide that knockout body. The white summer dress hugged you in all the right places. Plus, if I focused hard enough, it was shear enough for me to tell you only had white lacy undies underneath. From the moment you stepped out of your car, I don't think I took my eyes off of you until you disappeared around the edge of the building. There I was, after just five minutes...already mentally undressing you.

We greeted each other warmly as you entered the office. Instead of extending your hand for a handshake, you placed your hands on my biceps, affectionately running your hands up and down my upper arms, feeling my strength. Then you stood on your tiptoes and leaned forward into me to give me a peck on each side of the face.
 
'Really nice to meetcha.' you said as you smiled.

Oh my how your perfume titillated my olfactory nerves. You were even more beautiful up close. Your eyes were sexy and full of life, hair was long, and I noticed you had a tendency to lick your lips a lot . I don't know what that means in body language, but I do know how that translates into 'trouser talk'. Dayum girl...I just met you and my arousal level is on high.

You patted my arm and said, 'You must really work out or do lots of hard work here.' Slightly taken off guard , I mumbled something stupid and said lets get started on your tour.

Going through my canned speech, I gave you a brief history as we walked.

What had started out being a one time only fundraiser for a neighboring rancher who lost his home in a fire over 50 years ago, has slowly grown to become a quarterly event that benefiteed numerous charities. Invitations to the fundraisers are coveted and bragged about when received. The quarterly fundraisers we host, attract celebrities, politicians, corporate moguls, socialites and the well-heeled country folks from all over Texas and surrounding states, and annually raises millions dollars for local charities.

Donations help sponsor school aged kids to come to the ranch for fun and games, and to enjoy all the activities of a working ranch...and a carnival with all the sugary treats. Everything is free to the kids. Sponsors frequently make appearances so they can have their pictures taken with the kids and chaperone's . Great PR to go along with doing a good deed. The kids have the time of their lives even though they are only there for a day trip. This part of the ranch is only open Mondays-Wednesdays. The fundraisers also generate a million dollars quarterly for college scholarships, making us one of the largest continuous supporters of higher education in the country.

I felt like the conversation was going sterile, but I had to set the record straight and leave no doubt as to how we operate this multi- dimensional facility. 'Having a 64,000 acre ranch allows us the flexibility to run dramatically different venues, and without any coming ling of groups. Highway access on two sides of the ranch keeps the event traffic totally segregated, along with a 5,000 acre pasture with 350 head of American Bison, several low hills and a dense stretch of woods separates the two campsites. Not to mention, the kids activities and adult activities aren't even held on the same days of the week.' I added, making sure to drive home the point of safety.

I continued as you took notes, 'For all those years, we were perfectly content with what we were doing here at the ranch, but one particular weekend event changed the course of the Carousel Club forever. Up until that weekend, we had always promoted a family or corporate atmosphere. But now, The Carousel Club is a weekends only, clothing optional swingers paradise too. It is a place for high rolling individuals to sexually express themselves with absolutely no fear of shame or rejection. Oh, the carousel still runs and is the main event, but it is quite different than what originally intended. As I will show you in a few minutes, it is the focal point of the adult activities each weekend night.'

'The idea to convert a portion of the ranch to an adults only venue came about by accident one weekend when too much drinking turned a guy and two women into a frenzied mass of sensuous writhing flesh. We had rented the facility to a group of adults who worked for a vacation destination company. To the person, each one of them was model quality beautiful or handsome. The scene got so hot, that nearly everyone else stopped what they were doing and watched, then one by one, they joined in, which then became an orgy that lasted several hours. It was a no brainer from there. Our event planners quickly added an adult themed weekend retreat, each night culminating with the highly anticipated Carousel Ride. By far, it is the most anticipated event of the weekends, kind of like the Super Bowl of sex. Except everyone scores and everyone goes home happy. The rest is history.' I added.

I noticed that you were clinging to every word about the details of that event that night. I also noticed you were breathing a bit heavier. 'Are you ok?' I ask. You licked your lips, smiled and replied, 'Never been better...why?' and winked.

I placed my hand on your waist to turn you as we walked. I continued, 'The part of the ranch dedicated to the Carousel Club is about 250 acres and accommodates 80 overnight guests and costs $10k for single male guests, $7k for single female guests and $12,500 for a couple...male/female or two ladies. The only stipulation... NO married couples. Not because we promote adultery , but because we don't want jealously ruining it for everyone. We have every amenity wealthy clients could desire, helipad for easy in and out, a climate controlled parking garage for the high end rides they bring, a tropical pond with white sandy beaches for sunning, an island retreat accessed by swimming only, swim up bar, a replica of the famous Playboy grotto, horseback riding and hayrides. If someone suggested it, it was most likely here. We make fantasies come true.' I told you. 'The last weekend of every month was always a themed weekend. Sometimes it is Cougars and Cubs, sometimes it was dirty old men and ladies dressed as cheerleaders, BDSM, fetish, or Mardi Gras, or whatever we had requests for. And popular? Did I mention that the Carousel Club is booked solid every weekend for the next 15 months with a very long waiting list?'

'WOW' you said, 'Soooooo, just how does a lil ole reporter girl get an invite then? hmmm?' you ask with a sexy smile. 'I'm sure I can pull a few strings if you want in.' I laughed.

'There is a full restaurant and there are 20 quadraplexes on site, each with very nice amenities. The only thing really missing, are curtains and blinds. There are none. It is a voyeurs buffet. Each room comfortably sleeps 2-3, so arrangements are what you want to make it. They each have a stocked bar and requested food items that are delivered in advance. Visitors are free to bring any personal fetish items or get them from the gift shop.'

Even though you remained cheery and ask lots of questions, this interview thing was becoming boring, but I wanted you to have all the facts, so I continued. 'Rich and famous has always had its privileges , at the ranch and at the Carousel Club, it is no different... we aim to please Obviously, for what it costs to visit, and the long waiting list, it attracts individuals with money and influence. There are very few rules here, but they are strictly enforced. The one rule I have the hardest time enforcing, is not letting the employees 'party' with the clients. Every one of my staff is 20-30s, exceptionally beautiful/handsome, very well built, well groomed, educated, sensuous in how they move and interact with clients. On top of that, they wear very little. Around the pool, guys wear banana hammocks and a matching bow-tie and tennis shoes, the girls wear garters with hose, a dainty apron, heels and a bow-tie . Each quadraplex has its own male and female attendees. We encourage sexy fun, but...keeping it professional is number one.'

'You have been such a good natured guest.' I told you. 'I would love to now show you what you came for. Now I want to show you the heart and soul of the Carousel Club...'the' infamous ride itself. I'm sure as a writer, you want to get as much of the experience as possible so you can tell your readers.' I have to admit, that I was really taken back at how beautiful and shapely you are. You would fit right in here I thought. 'You can have a freebie ride on me.' I offered with a big smile. I kept stealing glances at your beautiful tits and those hard nipples poking through the shear fabric.

You blushed as you caught me taking a peek at those luscious tits, but I could tell you had a lighter, sensual side to you that you were aching to let out. As we had walked the facility , the one question you kept asking about, was the carousel ride. So now, after all this waiting, it was time to show you 'the ride'. I opened the front door to the large arena. It opened into a large entry way and past several large rooms. 'Towards the back, there are rooms for different activities.' I said. 'We have a dungeon complete with all sorts of instruments and implements ...all meant for pain and pleasure. We have a large dance floor with all the latest sights and sounds, plus several smaller dance floors, and we have groupings of couches and several bars, and we have...the carousel.' I said.

'The carousel is the centerpiece. It even has its own Facebook page with over 25,000 friends. It even Tweets to all its followers every week.' As we approached the carousel, you noticed that all along the perimeter of the carousel, there are leather easy chairs facing the outside. And behind each of the chairs is a double bed. The chairs face outwards, towards another set of chairs on the floor which face the carousel. These chairs make a larger circle all the way around the carousel. In front of the chairs on the floor is a small table and two shot glasses, and two short stacks of cards. Between the chairs both on and off the carousel, are partitions. This means that you can only see the individuals as they pass by as the carousel slowly spins.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

When the carousel stops, the two who are facing each other, pour a drink, and flip over a card. One set of cards has a different sex act printed on the back like: oral giving, oral receiving, 69, anal, vaginal, facial, or FREE card. The other set of cards has the position in which to carry out the sex act: like standing, spooning, sitting, reverse cowboy etc . Each person has to turn over a card. Either one can refuse the first card they draw, but agree to do the second card if chosen.'

I chuckled a bit, 'Would you like to play?' I ask you. 'Obviously, there will not be any other players.' I added. You hesitated, but only for a second before agreeing. 'Spin or sit?' I ask. 'What?' you said. 'Do you want to sit here and watch me go around, or do you want to ride the carousel?' I replied. 'MMM I want to ride.' you said with a sexy smile and wink.

'Ok.... I want to remind you that when we play, everyone is already naked. Would you prefer to keep your undies on? I ask. You thought for a second, then said, 'I want to play just like the game should be played.' Oh fuck I thought to myself. I can't wait to see what your clothes have been hiding from me all afternoon. I pulled up the clothes valet for us to place our clothes on as we undressed. This seemed almost surreal. I know we do this every weekend, but this was a professional 'interview', and you were spectacularly beautiful and a body made to be touched. Hmmmmm

As you undressed, the magnitude of just what a hot body you have became evident. Perfect tits, large aureoles , hard nipples, narrow waist, curvy hips. long beautiful hair and a beautiful trimmed patch of pubic hair. Damn...I died and went to heaven I thought. 'Ahhh hmmmm.' you uttered. 'Aren't both of us supposed to be completely naked to play?' 'HAHAHAHA...busted!' I confessed. I helped you onto the carousel and let you get comfy as I started to take off my clothes. Your eyes moved up and down my body as I removed my shirt first, showing off muscles that had taken many years of hard work to develop . I unsnapped and unzipped my pants and dropped them to the ground. Instinctively, your eyes gravitated to the large bulge in my boxers.

You licked your lips several times as you brushed your fingertips across your tummy and tits. Then I slipped my boxers over my hips and let them fall to the floor...exposing my thick 8" long cock in full erection. I grabbed the shaft of my cock and stroked it a couple of times, almost like brandishing it at you...noticing your eyes totally fixated on my manhood. 'Are you ready?' I ask.

'Mmmmm, oh I'm ready alright. I was ready when I felt your arms this morning.' you said. I laughed and said thank you. 'What I'm asking is if you are ready for me to turn on the carousel.' We both laughed and you recovered quickly saying, ' That's what I was talking about.'

I hit the spin switch and watched you slowly disappear , then reappear again and again. You leaned back and closed your eyes, as if you were reminiscing of fond memories. I sat and watched you go by over and over...enjoying the fun you were having. You draped your legs over the arms of the chair as you leaned back, giving me a full view of that beautiful hairy pussy.

Your nails caressed the insides of your thighs before slipping inside your pussy for a couple of deep probes. I was in pure agony as you went by me time after time. Every time you appeared you were in a more heightened state of arousal. Your legs were ifted high and sprad wide as your fingers were buried deep in your wet pussy. Your moans were loud and I sensed you would cum soon and I didnt want to miss it. Then I flipped the switch so you would stop in front of me...and I sat down. Of course, you came to a stop in front of me.

You sat still for a moment, as if slowly bringing yourself back to reality. You sat up facing me, nipples hard as rocks, stuck your wet fingers in your mouth, then smiled and ask, 'What do we do now?' I laughed and reminded you that now we take a shot of tequila and each of us flip a card. 'Ohhhhhh yea.' you said as you licked your lips and smiled. I poured us a shot, and with one gulp, they were gone. You closed your eyes and shook your head back and forth and purred. Your hair looking well tossed. Both your hands moved up your tummy and cupped your tits...squeezing then together and pinching your hard nipples.

Then said, 'Who flips first?' I gestured for you to.

'Can I cheat and peek?' you said with a coy smile. I laughed and said you could do whatever you want.

You lifted the corner of the card and smiled big, 'OOOOOOhhh, This sounds interesting, but I've never done this before.' you confessed. I reminded you that you could flip another card if you wanted.

You flipped over '69'. We both laughed and said it was our favorite. I flipped my card and it said, 'Standing'.

'This will be fun.' you said. We stood and made our way to the bed behind the chair on the carousel. I hit the remote and the ride started to slowly spin. I took you in my arms and embraced and kissed deeply...in a mad passionate frenzy. We both had been wanting this moment to happen all afternoon. You rubbed your tits against my cock. The took my cock and squeezed it between your tits...a brief titty fuck. Then you looked at me and ask what the penalty was for not doing as the cards instructed.

I told you it was a criminal act punishable with a spanking. To which you eagerly agreed to. I sat on the edge of the bed and you knelt down beside me. Then you rubbed your hand up my inner thighs, cradled my balls with one hand and stroked my cock as you slowly slide across my legs, making sure your tits were pressed against my thighs and cock as you crossed over. I ran my hand up and down your sweet body, not missing an inch. Then out of nowhere, I slapped your ass cheek hard.

'Oh fuck that was hard you bastard.' you half heartedly protested. I swatted you again, but on the other cheek. Again you said it hurt. But I noticed you made no attempt to get up. Instead, you wiggled your ass and cooed. 'I have been a nawty girl thinking nawty thoughts all day.' you said , and I slapped your ass several more times.

After each swat, I rubbed and squeezed your ass cheeks . Spreading them as I ran my fingers down between your ass cheeks and pussy. Each time my fingers got closer to your pussy, you writhed more. I slipped two fingers in your pussy from behind as your body came alive. You were so wet my fingers slipped easily inside you. Your pussy was tight and I could feel the muscles in your vagina grip my fingers as I slowly finger fucked you.

I took a handful of your gorgeous hair and pulled you towards me. I made you straddle me as you faced me. I took one tit into my mouth as I squeezed the other. You loudly moaned your approval. You took my cock in both hands and stroked me as I licked and sucked your hard nipples. Then I laid back and pulled your thighs to each side of my face. Your pussy was dripping juices as I nibbled on your smooth thighs. You pushed your pussy against me in as if in heat. I couldn't resist your sweet nectar any longer and shoved my long tongue inside your pussy. You sat up straight and squealed as I nibbled, bit, licked and sucked you. Your body gyrating on my mouth as I devoured you up.

It didn't take long for you to cum in my mouth. You dug your nails into my chest and squeezed your legs against me tightly as you released your full passion in my mouth. I reached up and pulled you to me by the back of your head. We kissed passionately as you pressed your hot body into mine. Then you began kissing my ear, and neck, and then my chest as you sucked my nipples as you slid down my body. Your tummy moving back and forth across my throbbing cock. You moved slowly down my stomach, your eyes fixed on mine, seeking my approval of your actions.

I took you by the back of the head and forced my cock against your face. You took my shaft and rubbed it across your face and neck, then slid it into your mouth. You sucked the head and licked it as your hands stroked me slowly. All the time, your eyes fixed on mine. You took as much of me as you could before gagging on my large cock. But I showed you how to relax your throat and you easily took my full erection. I fucked your silky throat until I was ready to cum. I pulled you off of my cock and you took my shaft and began jacking me off.

I was in pure ecstasy as you made me cum hard, shooting cum in your open mouth. Then you slid me back in your mouth as you finished sucking every last drop of cum. I pulled you upwards so I could feel your tight pussy fuck my still throbbing cock. You reached between your legs and rubbed the head of my cock through your pussy hair, and in circles around your hard clit, before taking me. You nestled the head of my cock between your wet lips and sat up, then forced yourself down fully on me in one powerful thrust. You screamed as my cock stretched your tight pussy wide. Your nails digging into my chest as you felt my cock fill every bit of your pussy.

You rested for a second...my cock deep inside you...pulsing...wanting to fuck you hard. But I waited for you. I watched you as you breathed heavily...panting...biting your lower lip as if caught between pain and shear pleasure. Then you lifted your self to the tip of my cock and thrust yourself onto me again, then again. You were like a sex starved animal who couldn't get enough cock. You rocked yourself hard on me until you were ready to cum again. I could feel your body tensing up, the uncontrollable trembling that overcame you before was starting again. I knew you were going to cum, and cum hard. You ground your pussy hard against me, pushing my pounding manhood as deep as it could go. I rubbed your hard clit with one hand and squeezed your titties with the other as you fucked me.

Then you screamed, 'Fuck me dammit fuck me fuck me fuck me!!!' We threw ourselves against each other so hard that we both nearly blacked out.

The air was rich with the musky scent of cum. We lay there in each others arms. A mass of flesh. I brushed the hair from your face as I kissed your cheeks, your lips, and your eyelids and I ran my fingers through your beautiful hair. You seemed to slip into a light slumber. You purred so softly and sexily it made my cock stir again. We cuddled in really close, your hard nipples poking the side of my chest. Your nails gently raking my chest and stomach, slowly exploring my body.

'Soooooo', you whispered. 'This is the famous Carousel Club eh?'

'MmmmHmmmm.' I said. 'What did you think of the ride?' We both laughed. I said, 'Now imagine all ten of the semi private spaces filled with couples or threesomes having sex at the same time. Just imagine all their moans and screams of passion at one time.' You reached down and took my semi erect cock in your hand...and gave it a few strokes and said, 'I think its time to ride again...'

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments