Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cheerleader and the Captains

"One captain wants her, but the other gets her"

10
2 Comments 2
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Everyone knows someone like me. I was an outcast in highschool and all throughout my senior year, I was picked on by the popular kids, specially the jocks on the football team. You see, I was never really interested in the traditional sports. Baseball, basketball and football were all fun to watch, but I didn’t play them in school. Then one day when I was in junior high school, I flipped on the tv and saw a rugby match. I was instantly enthralled and fall in love with the sport. It had all of the best aspects of all of my passions: hitting from football, throwing from baseball, running from basketball and most importantly, trash-talking and intimidation from wrestling, I even wore a pair of red contacts during games to give myself that terminator look.

Yes, I said wrestling. I grew up during the best days of professional wrestling, the attitude era. Every wrestler was a great talker and could physically and mentally intimidate an opponent into defeat before the match even started. My favorite wrestler, and my idol, was always Jeff Hardy, because I associated with him so well. He was an outcast, misunderstood and underestimated by many, until they challenged him and went toe to toe with him, that is. That was how I was growing up, shy and reserved in general, but a fierce competitor who despised losing lay just below the surface, ready to explode at a moment’s notice. That trait worked well in rugby, and also gave me the additional push I needed to land the girl of my dreams.

Back to the part of this story where playing rugby got me bullied. I was the captain and starting flyhalf of the local club rugby team, the Small Blacks, a name we chose in tribute to the legendary New Zealand senior team (known as the All Blacks due to their completely black uniforms), the best rugby outfit in the world. We weren’t as good as they were, but we were still a force to be reckoned with. As the flyhalf, I was the man positioned in the middle of the pitch and handled the ball and set up the plays offensively. I also did all of the kicking, like the quarterbacks used to in football back in the days of the old single wing.

This is what led to my being picked on in high school. The varsity football coach wanted his players to cross train in the offseason to get better, and when he heard about us he sent some of his bets players to join our team, including his start quarterback and captain, Dave. Dave immediately thought he was better than me, and I gladly proved him wrong, day after day, the entire spring. It wasn’t so much that I was in better shape or that I was a better athlete, I just knew the nuances of rugby better, and my teammates were glad to help me make the football players looked like asses. So every day during school, Dave would take out his frustrations on me by getting his teammates to throw me into the girl’s bathroom and lock me in there. Now he wishes he had chosen a different location.

I went to a couple of football practices and games, and while I liked the sport, I could never take my eyes off the sidelines. One of the cheerleaders, named Amy, was just so pretty that I could never concentrate on the action for long. Amy was 5 feet, 5 inches tall with chestnut brown hair, green eyes, what I later learned to be 35 D cup tits and a body so toned that I doubt if she had any body fat at all. The only problem, besides her being smoking hot and me being extremely shy, was that Dave liked her too and he was doing everything he could to get her to be his girlfriend and it seemed to be working.

Then one day Dave and his buddies locked me in the girl’s bathroom, as usual, except that day wasn’t usual at all. I banged on the door, like always, telling them to let me out, which of course they didn’t. I started to cross the bathroom to the window, my method escape, when I heard a girl crying. I thought I was imagining things, so I kept going, but then I heard it again. I followed the sound and knocked on the stall door asking the girl if she was ok. She was startled to hear a man’s voice and asked what I was doing in the girl’s bathroom.

I told her and she asked me “why are all high school guys on athletic teams such jerks?”

I replied that they weren’t, you just had to know which guys to choose. I slowly opened the door, asking if she wanted to talk about what was bothering her, when I stopped cold in my tracks. The crying girl was Amy, my crush. I tried to talk to her sympathetically and make her feel better, but all the while attempting to hide my growing erection at being so close to her. We talked for about ten minutes and I even got her to laugh a little and then the moment I was dreading would happen occurred.

Amy looked me straight in the eye, pointed down and asked “is that because of me?”

My face turned bright red and I nodded and whispered “yes, I’ve had a crush on you all year, ever since that first game when I couldn’t stop staring at you.”

Now it was her turn to blush and I saw a slight smile come to her face.

dulcekenedy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulcekenedy1

She stood up, wiped the final tears out of her eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she exited the stall. As she was redoing her makeup in the mirror, I couldn’t help myself and stared at her again, marveling at her the beauty and the things I’d do with her if I were her boyfriend. She looked over her shoulder and saw me staring at her and smiled again as my face turned beet red for the second time. A couple of minutes later, she left the bathroom smiling wide and I thought I’d never speak to her again. Thankfully, I was wrong.

The next day the same thing occurred, I was locked in the bathroom by Dave and his friends and was on my way to the window to get out when I heard a stall door open.

Surprised, I turned around to find Amy sitting there, smiling at me and she said “I was hoping I’d see you again. I was in such a lousy mood yesterday after what Dave did and you made me feel so much better.”

I blushed and said “well he doesn’t make me feel the best either, so I knew what you were feeling.”

She got up, walked over to me and said “you made my day yesterday and know it’s my turn to make yours,” and with that she gave me a big kiss. When she pulled back to take a breath, I felt like I won the lottery, and knowing this would never happen to me again, I decided to act on my desires. I grabbed Amy and pulled her back to me, gripping her very tightly, and started nibbling on her earlobe and whispering some of the things I wanted to do with her. She just moaned and started rubbing her leg on mine.

Before we went any further I asked “I know Dave has been after you for months, have you ever done anything with him?”

She shot me a dirty look and said “that ass, I barely give him the time of day. It’s the other jerks who build him up and say I’m about to sleep with him, but I never would.”

I just nodded my head and said “then you’re all mine, gorgeous,” and pulled her top off over her head. I unhooked her bra and then took one of her massive tits in each of my hands and froze, my grandest wish finally coming true.

She joked and asked “well is that all you want to do with me, just touch my tits, I thought you wanted to give me the fucking of my life and make me yours forever.”

That snapped me out of it and I instantly pinched both of her nipples and told her that I was just savoring the first time that I saw my girlfriend naked.

She asked “your girlfriend?”

I dropped to my knees, pulled off her jeans and panties and gave her pussy a quick lick before answering “and my prom date.”

In response to both my words and actions she muttered “yes.”

I gave her pussy another lick and reached around to spank her perfect ass, before I stood up and said “this isn’t how I wanted to get you, but I’m glad I did,” before kissing her again. I told her to get dressed and that I’d take her home with me and treat her how she deserved to be treated that night. She gleefully did so and then followed me to my car, our hands linked together the whole time.

That night we had the time of our lives, luckily my parents were both out of town. We made out all over the house and then I took her to my room and fucked her good for hours in all different positions. I fell asleep with the girl of my dreams in my bed, holding her so close to me that we could feel each other’s heartbeats and I thought life couldn’t get any better. And then it did.

I woke up the next morning thinking it was all a dream. It was a scene straight out of American Hi-fi’s “The Geeks Get the Girls.” I rolled over and saw that Amy was gone and I assumed that she had woken up earlier and regretted her mistake and left. Just then, Amy appeared at my door, naked and gorgeous as ever. She was smiling, holding a cup of coffee and thanked me for everything I had done the last two days. She got back onto bed with me, we kissed and she said that she’s love to be my girlfriend and go to prom with me. We fucked again before we showered and got dressed for school.

We walked into school hand in hand, kissed one last time and then went our separate ways to get our books from our lockers for first period, which we happened to share. I hurried to get my books and a little surprise before meeting her at her locker. When I got there, I saw Dave talking to her and as I got closer, I could hear him asking her to prom. When she said no, I thought I’d faint, knowing that she had turned down the most popular guy in school for me. Dave was furious and asked her who she was going with.

That was my cue and I walked right up to both of them, got down on one knee, pulled out a corsage and properly asked Amy if she would do my the honor of accompanying me to prom. She had a big smile on her face as she said yes and then I stood up and we kissed, as Dave slinked away humbled. 

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments