Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Choice

15
9 Comments 9
14.0k Views 14.0k
6.8k words 6.8k words

She stood before him, her hands were shaking and she was having trouble controlling her breathing. She had never been in a situation such as this one before, but she chose it. She made this happen. It was what she wanted.

With trembling hands she took off her shirt. She felt exposed in a bra and skirt. She could feel him scanning her body. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She knew she wasn’t. ugly, that wasn’t the problem. The problem was that no man had ever looked at her before, especially while being so exposed. She had been bound by her faith to stay pure. When she met him everything changed.

He stood up in front of her. She was beautiful in her bra and panties. He smiled at the fact that he knew the sexy matching bra and panties were not part of her typical wardrobe. These were purchased especially for him, for this night. He wanted to just rip them off of her and take her right then and there, but he appreciated her more than that and he wasn’t going to let his hormones get in the way. He was going to take his time with her and show her how sexy he really thought she was.

He ran his hands all over her body with feather light touches. A shiver chased its way up her spine. He ran his hands up her sides and then around to her back until they are embracing. He leaned down and kissed her for the first time. She welcomed his kiss. She knew that she should feel guilty for what she was doing, but how can someone feel guilty for feeling this wonderful. That is what they had pretty much taught her at the convent. Pleasures of the flesh were a sin and you would go to hell for them. She devoted her life to her faith, but when she met him for the first time she knew she had chosen the wrong path for herself. She left the sisters behind, she left the convent behind, she left her crucifix and rosary because she wouldn’t be needing them anymore.

She pulled away from the kiss and bowed her head. It was not for prayer this time. She took her shaking hands and fumbled with the button on his jeans. She finally got the button undone and she pushed his pants to the floor where he stepped out of them. She could see his arousal through his underwear. She had never seen a man before. She had never seen a lot of things before. She knew nothing about what she was doing, she was only following her instinct. She knew that what she felt when she was with him was primal. It was nothing that prayer or Hail Mary’s was going to take away. She had tried it and her feelings, both emotional and physical, had only deepened. When she found herself touching herself for the first time in her 18 years of life, while thinking about him she knew it was time to follow her heart instead of the beliefs of a religion, that she didn’t even understand.

He pulled her back into him. She was so sexy and so unsure of herself. It made him want her even more. It should be considered a sin to take something this beautiful and wonderful and try to hide it away from the world in a dark stone building. Why would God plan such a thing for such a beautiful creature. Why give her this kind of beauty just to keep it hidden under the black robes of a habit. It is as blasphemous as putting the Mona Lisa in and art museum and keeping a black cloth draped over it.

He caressed her body and ran his fingers through her long mahogany hair. She was perfect in every way. She has the perfect hair, her body curves in all the perfect places, her eyes are the perfect color of green, almost like emeralds and right now those eyes were locked with his. He pulled her in for the second kiss of her life. He couldn’t imagine an angel’s kiss feeling any better or sending as many sensations through his body.

 

**********

 

He was no stranger to women. He had been around the block a time or two. He grew up in a rough neighborhood where girls threw themselves at any man that looked like he might make something of himself someday. He was not going to go to college and become a doctor, but he had graduated from high school and was due to start taking classes in auto body the coming fall. His plan in life had been nothing more than to fuck every girl that offered herself to him and to work until he had enough money to open his own body shop. He carried the appearance of a tough guy, but that was the only way to survive where he came from. You had to be hard or you would end up dead and he had planned on living that life until the day she walked into the local diner where he was hanging out with some of his buddies.

He was sitting in a booth with a few of his friends. He knew there was a convent just down the street, but he had never given any thought to it. He had wondered why they would put a convent in a such a rough neighborhood, but that was all he had ever thought of the place. It was something he never planned to be a part of, but when she walked in that diner, even in her wimble she was incredible. He couldn’t help himself. He got up and approached her. He was impressed with her bravery to walk around in this part of town alone. She didn’t wear the traditional habit that the elder nuns wore. She wore a skirt that was just past her knees, a white button up shirt, and a gray cardigan sweater over it. She had the wimble on her head, but you could see locks of her mahogany hair falling from it.

They had a short conversation and she had to leave. She told him how she had giving her life to her faith. He could see in her eyes that she was struggling to tell him this. He knew she was attracted to him too. He couldn’t get his mind off of her after that. He swore he would stop at nothing to have her. He held to his word.

 

**********

 

 

He pulled her over to the bed and sat down and pulled her on top of him. He could see how nervous she was and he felt somewhat guilty about that, but he loved her and he had to have her. He idly wondered how God would punish him for stealing one of his brides.

She was straddling him. She could feel his bulge between his legs. Her body shuddered. She couldn’t believe what she was doing. She knew that it was right, at least in her eyes it was. She couldn’t lie to herself and say that she wasn’t scared, but she somehow knew everything was going to be alright. It felt natural to be there with him.

She leaned in and kissed him. As the kiss deepened they both started thrusting against each other. For him it was a habit, it was just what you did when you had a sexy girl sitting on you. For her it was pure instinct and want. She could feel his cock rubbing against her womanhood through her panties. She felt sensations she had never felt before.

He leaned his head down and started kissing her neck. It only heightened her sensations. She didn’t know what was coming over her, but she pushed herself back and put her hand on his bulge and started rubbing it with pure need. He moaned loudly, but she didn’t stop. She knew it was moans of pleasure. She stood up in front of him. She wasn’t sure what to do next, but she let her instincts guide her. She took her hand and hooked her fingers under the band of his underwear. She tugged on them and he lifted his body enough for her to pull them all the way off of him.

She stared at his body and thought about the first time she had touched herself thinking about him. She had tried to imagine what he would look like naked. The only cock she had ever seen was in an anatomy book and she was somewhat surprised at the difference. He was beautiful. The first night he came to her was the first night in her entire life she had touched herself in a sexual manner.

 

**********

 

It was late one night when he crept into the convent. He didn’t know where she would be or if she would even want to see him, but he couldn’t give up until he knew. He walked down a long hallway. He knew he wasn’t suppose to be there and he knew what kind of trouble he would be in if he was discovered by the wrong person, but he didn’t care. He had to see her. He heard voices calling down the hall. He opened the first door he came to and slipped inside. It was dark in the room and he could barely see anything with only the moonlight coming through the opened window. Then a lamp came on. He jerked his head around and there she was. It had to be fate that he walked into her room. There were several other rooms and several other girls there, but it was her room that he entered.

Her eyes were sleepy. She had obviously been awakened by his intrusion, but she didn’t protest or even get angry. She only stared at him. She knew why he was there. She knew he had came for her. She also knew that she would struggle to resist him.

He walked over to her bed. “I didn’t mean to wake you. I don’t really know what I’m doing, but I just knew I had to see you.”

She smiled a shy smile. “I had hoped I would see you again,” her smile faded “but I knew it would be better if I didn’t. This is wrong, you can’t be here.”

“Tell me you don’t want me here and I’ll leave. Tell me you didn’t feel the same connection I felt at the diner and I will leave you alone and never come back.”

“I cannot lie to you, but I also cannot lie to myself. I have devoted myself to God. To destroy such a commitment is a sin.”

He shook his head. He heard more voices outside her room. “That isn’t good enough. Tell me you want me to leave and never come back and I will respect your wishes. I will never bother you again. I just need you to say it.”

“I can’t, but I can tell you that you must go. The Sisters will be in here to check on me in a few minutes. You cannot be caught here.” Her voice was pleading, but he wasn’t giving in to her pleas.

“Then meet me tomorrow. Just name the place and I’ll be there.”

She heard the voices outside getting louder. “You must go. I can’t meet you. I don’t have much freedom.”

He shook his head again. “I will not leave until you agree to meet me.”

Someone tapped on her door. “Just a minute, I’m not decent.” She called out, then she looked at him and whispered, “I’ll be at the church on 9 th street tomorrow between 11 and 4. You can come there if you wish to speak to me. Now you must go.”

He smiled at he climbed out her window and he blew her a kiss. The door came open just as he jumped. He had gone unnoticed. “Lights out dear. You have an early morning.”

“Yes, Sister Mary.” She turned off her lamp and waited for the door to close. When it was shut she got up and walked over to the window. Her heart hadn’t stopped pounding yet. She could see him climbing the fence to leave the convent. She got back and bed and smiled at the thought of him. She felt a tightening feeling between her legs. She put her hand on her mound to try to make the feeling go away, but it only made it stronger. She started thinking about him and she could feel a wetness flow out of her pussy. She started rubbing her self in no particular rhythm. Within a few minutes she had to make herself stop. She felt the building up of something and she was afraid of what that might be.

 

**********

 

She stared at his naked body and laughed at herself for the fear she had felt back then. She knew that what she had done to herself was nothing compared to what was getting ready to happen. She walked over to him and knelt down on her knees. Again this was not for prayer, it was to please the man she loved. She didn’t know exactly what to do, she didn’t know why she so badly wanted to taste his manhood, but she did. She wondered to herself if he would think she was crazy for putting his erection in her mouth, but she didn’t care. She needed to taste him, to lick him, to feel the warmth of his cock in her mouth.

She bowed her head and took his cock into her hand. She took her tongue and licked around the head. He moaned out to her “Oh baby that feels so good, but you don’t have to do that.”

“I don’t really know what I’m doing, but I know I want to do it.” With that she took his cock into her mouth and started moving her head up and down on him. She could feel the ridge of the head of his cock as it went deep into her throat.

“OH MY GOD, WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT?” He panted.

She took her mouth off of him, afraid of what she had done. She wasn’t sure if his reaction was of pleasure or dislike. “What did I do? Did I hurt you? I’m so sorry, it just felt right.”

He put his hands on either side of her face. “Oh baby, you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s just most girls gag when they have a man that deep in their throat. I just couldn’t believe you could take that much of me. It felt wonderful.”

She smiled at him, happy that she had made him feel good. She put his cock back into her mouth and started going up and down on it with slow deliberate strokes. She took her tongue and swirled it around the head of his cock each time she came to it. She was moaning along with him now. She could feel that tightening sensation in her pussy again. She knew how to take care of it, but she didn’t want to do it to herself this time. She wanted him to do it for her. “I want you to touch me.” She breathed, as she came up to stand in front of him.

He wanted nothing more than her. He couldn’t believe that he was finally going to make her his own. He had waited for six long months to have her. He hadn’t even looked at another woman since the first time he saw her in the diner. Now he was going to get his reward for being patient. He could remember their secret meetings. She would always seem so afraid and careful. She would barely let him hug her goodbye. Now she is standing in front of him in only her bra and panties asking him to touch her.

 

********

 

It was the day after he had snuck into the convent. He stood on 9 th street at exactly 11 o’clock. He knew she would be here soon. He stood across the street and waited. It was walking distance from the convent, he wondered if she would walk or come in a vehicle. He didn’t wonder long. She was walking down the street alone.

He sprinted across the street. He could see the nervousness on her face. He walked up to her and smiled. “I was starting to wonder if I had been stood up.”

She grabbed his arm and pulled him behind the church. “Do you realize what I’m doing here? I am here to have confession. I will be telling the Father everything. I have to, it’s my duty. I can’t do this. I have devoted myself.”

“I know the difference between a nun and a nun in training. You haven’t taken your vows yet. You still have time to change your mind.” He pulled her into him. “Tell me you feel nothing right now and I’ll except your choice, but remember you cannot lie.”

She hung her head in shame. He was right, she couldn’t lie. “I can’t say that I feel nothing, but I have to ask forgiveness for those feelings. I cannot do this.”

He smiled at her. “But you are here with me now. Does it really feel so wrong being in my arms?”

She pulled away from him and ran into the church. He knew he would see her again. He knew it wasn’t over.

 

 

**********

 

 

He took his hands and ran them up the length of her legs. When he got to her hips he felt her shiver under his touch. “Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle with you.” He wasn’t saying it in a teasing manner. He was sincere. He didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. He slowly took her panties and pulled them down. He pulled her closer to him. He was sitting on the bed and her pussy was just under his chin. He reached up and took her bra off of her. She had magnificent breast. Again he wondered how something so beautiful could be expected to stay covered all the time.

He gently took one of her breast into his mouth. She moaned loudly at the sensations it sent through her body. He pulled her onto his knees and she wrapped her legs around his body. He was leaning down to keep her breast in his mouth. She could feel his cock pressed up against her pussy and she involuntarily started rubbing her pussy against him.

He was thrusting in rhythm with her. Her clit was running up and down the length of his cock. He knew if she didn’t stop he would cum too soon, before they even got to consummate their relationship. He stood up, holding her against him and turned her around and lay her on the bed. He crawled between her legs and spread them open. She was wet and he could see from looking at her pussy that she had never been touched. He bowed his head down and ran his tongue up her slit. She gasped in surprise and pleasure.

“Oh, God how can this be a sin. Nothing that feel this good can be a sin.”

This only encouraged him. He pulled her tiny pussy lips apart and started licking her clit. He swirled his tongue all around her labia. She was thrusting her hips forward as he licked her. He took his tongue and concentrated on her opening. He could barely get the tip of his tongue in her un-penetrated pussy. She was pushing herself forward trying to get as much of his tongue into her as she could.

He took his ring finger and slowly slid it into her.

Sarah_Castro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sarah_Castro

Again she gasped. She had never had anything inside of her, not even her own fingers. Even when she touched herself, she never penetrated herself. Her pussy was tight around his ring finger. He wondered if she would even be able to take his cock.

He continued to finger her while he licked her swollen clit. She was writhing in pleasure. He could feel her pussy contracting against his finger. He pulled his mouth away. “Baby, you are getting ready to have an orgasm. Don’t be afraid, just enjoy it.”

He started flicking her clit with his tongue with a new vigor. She was pushing her hips forward on his finger and rotating them when his finger was deep inside her. Her breathing was becoming labored. Her whole body started shaking and she began panting. “OH GOD, OH GOD. It’s happening.”

He licked her with fury and started wiggling his finger deep in the recesses of her cunt. She exploded into an orgasm, screaming and bucking under his tongue and finger. “OH OH OH OH… GOOOOOOOD. YES IT FEELS SO GOOD. OH YES YES YES.” When her orgasm was subsiding her pulled his finger out of her pussy and ran his tongue up her slit. She flinched when he licked across her clit. “I have never felt anything that wonderful in my life.” She pulled him on top of her and kissed him. “I’m ready. I want to feel you inside of me.”

He kissed her again. “Baby, it will hurt. Are you sure you want to do this? You will never be able to take this back.” He ran his fingers through her hair and took his hand and was massaging her breast.

 

********

She went to confession and told the father exactly what had happened. She told him about her desires to be with the boy who came into her room. The father explained to her that it was human nature to have those desires and to feel temptation, but he explained to her that it was important to never give into those temptations.

That night she lay in her bed. The nuns had already came and checked on her and now she was laying there in a sleepless solitude. She heard something outside her window. She got out of her bed and pulled her curtain back. There he stood. The moonlight bathing his skin in a mysterious glow. She couldn’t help but smile. He was beautiful, standing there in all black with a cocky grin.

“Come and take a walk with me.” He whispered.

She turned and looked at her door. The lights in the hall were all out. She knew the sisters were all in bed, but she also knew what a risk it would be for her to go. It wasn’t that she was afraid of getting in trouble. The nuns would only tell her to make a choice. Her fear was that she would choose him. She was afraid that she would give into her temptation.

She sighed. She knew her temptation had won this particular mental battle. She was too curious about him and she told herself that she was only going to go with him so she could tell him that she couldn’t see him anymore.

Without replying to him she climbed out the window and joined him by a tree. “You know you could get in trouble for being here. I can’t leave here. You can’t keep coming here. I am only months away from my vows.”

“Yes, months away. That gives me a few months to show you what you will be missing. There is a whole world out there that you have yet to experience. You can’t make your vows until you have least seen what you are giving up.”

“Don’t you understand? That is exactly why I can’t do this. As long as I don’t know what I’m missing there will be nothing for me to miss. I have made my decision.”

He cupped her face in his hands. The light in her room came on and he heard someone call her name. “I’m not giving up that easy. Meet me tomorrow.”

She was nervous. She knew she was minutes away from being caught by one of the nuns. “I can’t. I told you.” She was trying to pull away from him.

“Agree to meet me tomorrow or I’m not leaving. I’m sure you don’t want one of those nuns to see you out here in the middle of the night with a man.” He smiled slyly.

She looked at her window again. She could hear the nun in her room. She called her name again.

“Fine, I’ll meet you tomorrow.” She looked at him. “Meet me in the alley behind the church at noon.”

 

********

She pulled his hand from her breast and pushed it between her legs. “I belong to you now. I want you and only you.” She took his hand and started rubbing her pussy with it. He took over and again he slid his finger into her hole. She was tight, but he managed to slide another finger in beside the first one.

She moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He worked her pussy with his two fingers, trying to prepare her as much as he could for his cock. It wasn’t that he was large by any means. She was simply that tight. She had been completely untouched until today.

She moaned loudly with his ever thrust of his fingers. She was moving her hips against his hand. It was pure instinct. She cupped her breast into her hands. She had never really touched her breasts like that before, but she now she was pinching her nipples between her fingers and squeezing her full breast as he moved his fingers in and out of her pussy.

He let his mind wonder as he fingered her wonderful, wet, tight pussy.

 

********

 

He stood in the alley waiting for her. It was about 12:30 and he was beginning to wonder if she had stood him up.

 

She was in the confession booth. “Bless me father for I have sinned.”

“What is your sin my child?”

“I am having impure thoughts father. I can’t seem to stop thinking about the guy I met. I have touched myself thinking about him. I know it’s wrong father.”

She heard the priest take in a sharp breath when she told him that she had touched herself. “Tell me child, have you let this boy touch you?”

“No Father, I am still pure, but I have desires that I want to give into.”

“My child, I have told you about the sins of the flesh and how you cannot give into temptation.”

“Yes Father. I know you are right. I beg for forgiveness.”

The priest sent her on her way with instructions to not see the boy anymore. He told her that the boy was the devil trying to tempt her. She walked out of the church. She started to walk down the sidewalk and realized that she had told him to meet her in the alley. She wasn’t going to go she decided. She was already 30 minutes late so he probably wasn’t there anyway. She continued this internal argument with herself until she found herself walking down the alley.

He stood up and took her in. She was as beautiful as ever. She had on her wimble, and her plain grey skirt and sweater. “You’re late.”

“I wasn’t going to come at all.”

He smiled at her. “But you are here. I guess you changed your mind.”

She didn’t smile. “The Father says that you are the devil trying to tempt me. My vows are in just a few months and you are trying to keep me from my dedication.”

“I am trying to show you another alternative. I don’t want you cause you any trouble, but I know you aren’t happy and I know you feel the same about me as I do you. Just think about it. I will not make you do anything that you don’t want to do. Just give me a chance to show you a different world.”

She looked at him. His eyes were pleading. Damned if I do, damned if I don’t. She thought to herself. She couldn’t just tell him no. What if he was right? What if she could enjoy a life outside of the convent? She had lived in the convent from the time she was 4 years old when both of her parents were killed in an car wreck. She was sent to the orphanage wing and grew up there, then when she decided to dedicate herself to the church she moved to the convent side.

“Fine. If you really think that you can change my mind I’ll give you the chance. We can meet on Wednesdays, but that is it and you cannot touch me. I will not be persuaded by lust. If I am meant to live a different life than I have chosen then it will happen. I have 6 months until I take my vows. At the end of those six months if I still choose to take my vows you must promise to leave me alone.”

He smiled at her. “I promise. I’ll leave you alone if you choose to take your vows.”

She couldn’t help but wonder why he agreed so easily.

 

 

********

 

He wanted her. He wanted to be inside of her, but he knew that if he just slammed his cock into her it would hurt her and he didn’t want his angel to hurt. He wanted this to be as pleasurable and memorable for her as it would be for him.

He tried to spread his fingers apart inside her. She moaned out as he did so. She was spreading little by little, but he was afraid she was still too tight. He wondered if he should try to talk her into waiting until they have played around more. Would it make a difference? He didn’t know. He had never had a virgin before. You would have to find an 11 year old in his neighborhood to find a virgin and he just wasn’t that sick of a person.

“That feels so good. It doesn’t hurt anymore. I think I’m ready.” She panted. His cock twitched with her words. He so wanted her to be ready.

He crawled on top of her. “Are you sure?” She nodded her response. He took his cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit. Her pussy was so wet it lubricated the head of his cock with one pass. He then places his shaft along her slit and rubbed it up and down on her. She moaned louder.

“Please make love to me. I can’t wait any longer.” Her eyes were sexily closed and she was raising her hips to rub her pussy on his cock. He knew his restraint wouldn’t last much longer. He knew he had to have her, to be inside of her.

He lined the head of his cock up with her hole. His mind once again when back.

 

********

 

The months passed quickly, with each Wednesday being the highlight of each week. At first she was very reluctant to spend time with him. It wasn’t that he wasn’t nice to be around, it was because she could feel her self wanting him more and more. The first few months she was uneasy around him, but as the time passed she loosened up. The would go for walks holding hands. He never did anything to pressure her. He never tried to push himself on her. He didn’t even mention her changing her mind. He, just being himself, was enough to cause her to reconsider.

She had a constant internal battle the whole six months. It was the two days before her vows. She was sitting in his apartment on his couch staring at his expectant face.

“Have you decided what you are going to do? It’s only days away now.” It was the first time he had ever mentioned her vows.

She hung her head, knowing that her answer was going to disappoint him. “I’m sorry. I can’t be certain that this life will be good for me. I know what to expect after I take my vows. I know what will happen and where I’ll be for the rest of my life.”

He frowned. He had to make sure he was understanding her. “So you are actually going to go through with it. You haven’t changed your mind at all?”

“Oh my mind had changed a lot. I had never had as much fun in life as I have had with you. You are amazing and wonderful.” Tears were forming in her eyes now. She knew she was in love with him, but she was too cautious to throw it all into the wind. “I know that I love you and I never thought that would be possible. I never thought I could love another man other than God, but I can’t give up what I have planned my entire life.”

He has promised not to try to talk her out of it. He would keep his promise. “I’ll take you back then.” A single tear ran down his cheek. He pulled her off of his couch and kissed her hand. “I’d like to see you one last time. Is that possible?”

She smiled a shy smile. “I’ll be in confession tomorrow. I’ll meet you in the alley after that.”

 

The next day she went inside the confession booth. “Forgive me father for I have sinned.”

“What is your sin my child?”

“For the last six months I have been meeting a boy. I am still pure, but more and more I want to be with him. I know I’m in love with him and I know that I’ll never be able to forget about him. I fear that if I take my vows they will be tainted because I don’t think my whole heart will be in them.”

“My child, you must ask God to take those feelings away. You will be taking your vows in just a few days. I want you to ask for forgiveness of your sins.”

She got a little angry. “Actually Father, that isn’t what I was asking forgiveness for. I’m not asking to be forgiven for loving another man. I’m asking for forgiveness for the fact that I don’t care that it’s a sin. I don’t care if you approve or if God approves. I don’t think God would allow me to feel love if I wasn’t meant to feel it. I don’t think the Devil takes any part of what I feel inside my heart and I think that this whole church and religion is all a bunch of crap. It’s used to control not to save. What god would want women to walk around covered in black? Why would he want to torture women like that. I’m in love and I choose him. I don’t want this church.” She pulled her wimble off her head and left.

She walked to the convent and got all of her belongings. She then hailed a cab and went into the nicer part of town. She walked into a boutique and purchased what she would assume was a sexy matching set of bra and panties.

She walked up the steps to his apartment slowly. She knocked on the door, but she wasn’t sure if it was the knock she heard or her heart pounding against her chest. He opened the door and she stepped inside and pushed him onto his bed.

********

The memory flew through his mind in a matter of seconds. He smiled at her. He knew that no matter how this might hurt her, she would think it was all worth it. She had given everything up for him.

He pushed his cock slowly against her opening. She panted and moaned. He watched as her pussy slowly spread to accommodate the head of his cock. He pushed forward and finally the head of his cock was inside of her.

“Oh God.” She panted.

“Are you alright? I’m not hurting you am I?”

“No, it’s going away.” She kissed him and put her hands on his ass and pushed him to urge him to go on.

His cock twitched as he pushed inside of her a little more. He met her virginity. He wanted to ask her if she wanted him to continue, but he knew what her answer would be. He pushed a little harder and felt the resistance break.

She screamed out a cry of pain and tried to no avail to close her legs.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked her.

“No, just give me a second.” Her breathing was labored and you could hear the pain in her voice.

He kept his cock inside of her. It was still just as hard as it had been. He fought back the urge to start pumping in and out of her.

Finally her breathing started to stabilize. She ran her hands lightly up his back, sending chills down his spine. She kissed his shoulders and neck. She started raising and dropping her hips. Pushing his cock in and out of her.

He started moving with her. His cock was so hard it almost felt like metal or wood instead of flesh sliding in and out of her pussy. She loved the feeling. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She started pushing faster and harder against him.

What started as slow love making was quickly turning into hard fucking. She was panting and clawing his back. It only encouraged him to go faster and harder. He was slamming his cock deep into her tight pussy as she pushed herself forward to meet his every thrust.

“OH GOD, YES. FUCK ME BABY. FUCK ME HARD.” She panted in a lust driven voice.

He was somewhat shocked by her foul language, but it turned him on. He could see between them when he would raise off of her and he was excited to see his cock as it slammed deep inside of her. He could feel every ridge of her pussy walls against his cock. It felt like a thousand little fingers massaging his cock.

“MMMMM… YESS… I’M GOING TO CUM BABY. I’M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK.. I WANT YOU TO CUM WITH ME. I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE OF ME.”

He had trouble not losing his load at just her words. He knew he could cum with her. He was fighting his orgasm as it was. “YES BABY, JUST SAY WHEN.”

“AH..AH.. OH.. OOOOHH.. NOW BABY.. I’M CUMMMMINGGG.” Her pussy had time to contract one time before his cock started shooting cum deep in the recesses of her pussy.

“AOOOAAAAAA… YES..MMMMMMMM” His cock pumped string after string deep into her womb. Her pussy was contracting with his throbs and was milking his cock with each shot of cum.

Her body was trembling and shaking. He pushed his cock deep inside of her as he shot his last load of cum. He held it there as his cock throbbed and her pussy contracted around it. They held each other there. He was still inside her, but she didn’t protest. She just held him tight against her.

“I love you.” He whispered in her ear.

“I love you too. I’m sorry I almost made the worse decision of my life, but I’m damn glad I made the right one in the end.”

He kissed the top of her head. “I’m glad too. I waited six months for you and it was worth it.”

She smiled. “If I had known it would be like this six months ago I would have given in then.”

They both laughed at that and then fell asleep naked, with his cock still inside her pussy.

Published 
Written by bobbylynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments