Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Conference

"Young woman hopes to find a patron to help her career"

7
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Kelly sat on the train taking her to the airport. She was on her way home from a conference. She had her computer tablet on but was actually daydreaming. Had she achieved what she needed? Was this the impetus that she needed for her career? She thought so.

The conference was medium sized, pan-European but not truly international. Three hundred delegates all here to discuss things the man in the street would not understand. Highly technical, very talented individuals. Like most professions now, the younger delegates split fairly evenly between men and women, but the older, more senior people were predominantly male, though women had a sizeable minority, and an observer could see that soon it would be more even. Kelly had been asked to sit on a discussion forum, and from other people’s comments had acquitted herself well. 

Kelly started out and had to be a team player, then she had to have a skill set, next, to manage non-professional subordinates, then to manage colleagues, finally to be responsible for finances. She had achieved all that and was now ready to move up, but at this point, the rules changed, or as she thought, politics came in. She had looked around her at those more senior and saw they came in three shapes. Backstabbers, who spent more time destroying others than actually working. Brown-nosers, a term she learned from an Englishman, who stuck as close as possible to their own boss. Finally, and the only route for Kelly, was patronage. She always laughed at this strange word. To her, it meant the Medici family supporting Leonardo da Vinci, not something for the twenty-first century, but it was still here.

Kelly had approached this conference as a showcase for her talents. She did not have a specific patron in mind, but she was going into a shop window and would work it to her advantage. Kelly was a good-looking young woman, not very tall but with luxurious hair, nice features, a bust that men noticed all the time, swinging hips and nice legs that were usually enhanced by wearing heeled shoes. She learned early on that if she wanted something, one way was to dress for it. If her manager was a “tit” man, she wore lower-cut tops; if he were a “leg” man, then she wore shorter wider skirts. She had found that crossing her legs and revealing some thigh was almost a guarantee to get what she wanted. If it worked, why not?

For the conference, she had bought two specific outfits. For her appearance on the discussion forum, she had found a deep blue quite austere dress that reached all the way to her knees. She teamed it with a single strand of pearls and matching pearl earrings. The dress hugged her figure so all the men could get some “tit”, “leg” or “ass” stimulation. But overall it said she was a serious player, someone destined for a higher position. And she had looked good, and as importantly, she had felt good; she had earned her right to be there through hard work and if she was dressed to impress, then good.

The second outfit was trickier to find. This was to wear at the cocktail reception, where the high and mighty mingled with the mere mortals. She needed a patron. She assumed her performance at the forum would get her noticed and she hoped that the reception would allow someone to make contact in the mix of people. Her outfit was a balance between blatant and demure. She knew looking like a hot woman would get the attention but going too far gave out the wrong signals.

She settled on a little black dress, an obvious choice but she had it with a mandarin collar and a deep opening down to the point where her breasts swelled. And a very flimsy, fancy lace bra.

Most men were taller than her so they could look down and get an eyeful, but of course, that had nothing to do with Kelly. The skirt of the dress followed her shape and had a slit on one side to make it easier to walk. Stockings and high heels completed the ensemble. She looked good; she knew it as soon as she looked in the mirror.

The reception went partly as expected--chatting to her genuine friends, being approached by several men on rather spurious pretexts but everyone behaved, no suggestions. Two years ago at a conference like this, a small older Englishman came up to her, touched her arm, told her he was bored and asked if she fancied a fuck. She roared with laughter, causing the whole room to stare. They never did fuck but what that man could do with his hands and fingers was amazing.

The reception was winding down and it looked like Kelly was not going to achieve her aim.

“Good evening, Senora Kelly.” Kelly almost fainted; she recognised the voice before she had turned round to face him. The keynote speaker for the whole conference, an eminent Spaniard, stood beside her.

JESSI_MONTES
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JESSI_MONTES

“Good evening, sir, how are you?”

“I am fine, thank you, please let me introduce my wife, Donata.”

Kelly shook hands with Donata and guessed she was Italian. She was certainly absolutely beautiful.

“I enjoyed your speech, sir.”

“Thank you, and I followed your forum, in which you were excellent.”

My oh my, this was praise indeed.

“I was hoping to talk to you for a little while but we have to get changed for yet another function; do you mind coming with us as far as our room?”

“Of course not.”

Donata led the way and Kelly was fascinated to watch her walk; she was like a model on the catwalk but Kelly tried to keep in conversation with the great man.

They chatted and got deep into a conversation of such technical merit it was beyond any mortal. They arrived at the hotel room with Kelly halfway through her explanation; Donata opened the door and Kelly walked in without realising.

“Oh, I am so sorry, please forgive me; I got carried away.”

She turned to leave, very reluctantly but good manners dictated she go.

Donata smiled at her. “Don’t worry, you two keep talking, while I get in the shower, would you unhook me please, Kelly?”

Kelly gawped. Unhook? Donata turned and presented her back. The zip ran from her neckline to the curve of her buttocks. Kelly started and stopped halfway; all she saw was flawless skin, no bra. Donata asked for her to completely unzip. Kelly did, all the way, more flawless skin, no sign of any panties. Wow. Donata thanked her and shrugged her arms forward, peeling the dress off and letting it fall, stepping over it. Kelly’s mouth was wide open and dry. Donata turned back and faced Kelly, crouching down and showing Kelly everything. With a “Ciao” and a wave of her hand, off she sauntered. Kelly stood transfixed watching this gorgeous naked woman glide across the room.

The great man coughed, and Kelly jumped.

“I also need to change; perhaps you could help while we continue our conversation?”

He started talking and indicated Kelly should undo the buttons of his shirt. She was flabbergasted but did it; he had removed his tie and now was naked above the waist, revealing a very fit, fine body. Kelly almost reached out and touched him.

“My pants, please, Kelly,” and she undid his pants. He kicked off his shoes and Kelly kneeled down on the floor to remove his pants and socks. Kelly was not stupid or naive; she understood they had set her up, but if it got her where she wanted, she would go along with it.

“Underpants,” and Kelly pulled them down. Out popped his cock, already stiff. He stepped out of the underpants and brought his crotch close to Kelly’s face. She did not need to be told. She licked and sucked and squeezed his balls; she was enjoying it but also hoped there would be a quid pro quo at some future point. She started to take him deeper into her mouth and the beginning of her throat. This was not something she did often, in fact very rarely, but she did her best. Sucking and drooling lots of saliva, she had him slipping in and out quite smoothly. He grabbed her hair and started to be more aggressive towards her; she gagged but kept going, the rasping noises from her throat only increasing his aggression; this is obviously what rocked his boat. He started now to actually slam his body into her head; if he let go of her hair she would fly across the room. Then he started shouting, getting louder and she imagined, ruder. She grabbed his balls and could feel the change; he was ready to come.

He stopped moving and pressed Kelly’s face flat to his crotch.

And he started, to spurt, to flow, to shoot all down her throat.

And Kelly managed to swallow it all.

Her face was red, her makeup ruined, her hair like a nest of snakes, but she was very happy.

She assumed she had passed the test.

Donata returned to see their tableau; she smiled and kissed her husband, then helped Kelly to stand up. She escorted Kelly to the bathroom, washing her face, combing her hair and redoing her makeup. All the while, Donata was naked and bumping into Kelly. She didn’t know the rules so stayed still. Donata leaned over and gave Kelly a kiss; she was ready to go.

The two women walked arm in arm to the door. Donata opened it, gave Kelly another kiss and disappeared back into the room.

The train was nearly at the airport so Kelly shook herself out of her daydream and started to get ready to disembark. She looked at her computer and saw an email pop up. She was invited to attend a meeting for something in Zurich in three weeks' time. Yes. Yes. Yes.  

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesRTickit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments