Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dancer

"She did more than dance on stage."

8
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I hadn’t been to a titty bar in a few years, not since the one near my house closed. But then I found a new one, not too far away, and decided to escape to it a few times. Turns out the beers were only $3 and the girls were generally pretty and friendly.

On my fifth or sixth trip there, Kristine asked if she could sit with me. She was pretty and tall with an amazing body, at least as far as I could see. She hadn’t danced yet. We chatted about things, found we had a few common connections, and were getting along well when her turn to dance came around. I gave her $2 for the jukebox, and she got on stage. And then I confirmed that she really did have one awesome body. She danced well and used the pole somewhat acrobatically. I never understood why some gals just leaned against the pole and swayed their hips, it is so much more erotic when a gal dances and climbs the pole.

After her songs, she went into the back room. When she returned, she had a one-piece bodysuit cut high on her hips which only accentuated those gorgeous long legs. I think that’s when I fell completely in lust. We continued our conversation, over Fireball shots, and learned she was living with a guy who didn’t mind her dancing. That worried me, and my lust, ah, wilted a bit, but she said they were more friends than lovers. Hmm, interesting.

It was her turn to dance again, and she asked what songs and music I liked. I knew then that even though there were other guys at the bar, she was dancing for me. By now I was tipping her with fives instead of ones. Her bubble butt just wouldn’t quit! Wait, have I mentioned her backside before? Guess not, my mistake. It was a thing of beauty for sure. Done with her routine, she changed into a bare midriff top and a thong, and I may have progressed from lust to love. Alas, her shift ended, and my cash supply was low. We agreed that phone numbers on the first ‘date’ was just not right, but promised to exchange them on round two, the next day.

Anyone care to guess what I did when I got home that afternoon? And where my thoughts were?

So the next day, I went back with a replenished wallet and was soon joined by Kristine. Most of her clothes yesterday had been black. Today, she was in a red camisole and matching g-string. She looked fabulous! She immediately came over and sat with me, I bought us beers and shots, and we continued right where we had left off the day before. It seemed that we genuinely had some life situations in common, and were both missing something in our lives that we wanted filled. I began to hope that perhaps we could be good for each other.

She danced, spending more time right in front of me than anywhere else. When the second song started, and the camisole came off, I wondered whether her nipples were hard from the air conditioning, or from lust? I know why I was hard, and it had nothing to do with the air. Tips were up to ten now, and she appreciated that. I appreciated seeing her fantastic body revealed.

I decided it was time to step it up, so I asked for some lap dances. We paid the barkeep, and into the back room we went. know my feeble attempts to describe those long, sexy legs gyrating on my lap will fall way short of my exhilaration, as would any attempt to describe the feeling of euphoria upon grabbing a handful of luscious breast! Can happily report that the second lap dance was even better than the first, and even more acrobatic. Suffices it to say that her gorgeous butt got slapped a few times (she really likes that!) and Mr. Happy got squeezed a few times. Sadly, after a very generous tip, once again, funds were depleted, and it was time for me to leave. But, left with her phone number.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

I called her the next day, and she had a couple hours free. Needless to say, I canceled other plans and met her at a coffee shop. It was my first time seeing her in street clothes, and she still looked great. That may have been impacted by my recollection of her in the camisole, or not, but damn she was still hot. I think we both knew where this was headed, so we left there after only a few minutes and went back to my place which was close by.

My front door was hardly closed when she was in my arms. She kisses even better than she dances, and that is saying something. I tried to be suave and cool about it, but holding this sexy gal in my arms was way too hot for me to be cool. We fell onto the couch, and hands started to wander. After a few minutes of that, we both wanted more, and she started to unbutton her blouse. I stopped her, as I wanted to unwrap my present myself. I had her stand in front of me, and unbuttoned her blouse. I was blown away when I saw the camisole she had worn the day before under her blouse! Under the jeans, I discovered the very hot matching g-string. She said it was her turn, and my shirt and jeans quickly joined her clothes on the floor. 

One of the topics we had discussed in the bar was kissing as part of foreplay, and I said I would kiss every inch of her body if I ever had the chance. So, grabbing the chance, I led her to the bedroom and had her lay on the bed. Starting on her toes, I began kissing, and licking, and nibbling, her feet, then ankles, then legs, and well, you get the idea. After about ten minutes on her legs, I got to her sex, which I passed over with only a few kisses on her g-string. Kissing my way upward again, the bra soon was off and I spent an eternity (okay, maybe five minutes) on her breasts, and nips. I am pretty sure she liked it and I KNOW I certainly did. On to the neck, shoulders, arms, then time to roll her over. Next came the back, right hip and leg, then over to the left leg and back up. 

At this point, I had spent about 30 minutes kissing her body, all except for one place, right? I asked her to roll over onto her back again, grabbed the g-string with both hands on her hips, and pulled. And there, finally revealed, was the most perfect pussy I had ever seen. She was already wet, soaking actually, and although I considered more teasing, I had no resistance and dove right into her adorable shaved sex. She bucked and thrashed a bit, and moaned loudly right from the start, and had an orgasm within a minute.   

I thought that I had been with a squirter before, but I realized at that moment that the other gal was a wetter, not a squirter. Kristine was a squirter! And, I loved it, couldn’t get enough of her womanly secretions that jumped out of her love canal. My face was covered, my chest was covered, and the bed was soaked. Oh yeah, and I was as hard as I had ever been.

She looked at me and said, “That was wonderful, and I promise to return the favor, but right now, I need you to just fuck me!”

I complied, but the details of that, and beyond, are for Chapter 2.

Author's note:  As with all my stories, this is based on fact, with some embellishment. Only I know which parts actually happened. 

Published 
Written by studley4Lush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments