Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The dinner (part 2)

"Every restaurant has a dark space"

2
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I am standing up now; my cock hard and stiff. Your pussy is a bit low for me so I grab your hips and push you back on the couch towards me. It makes your legs stand up but you are still bent over with your hands resting on the back of the couch. Your legs are now spread and inviting. I don't want to take off my pants in case we have to run away if we get caught. I get right behind you while your pussy is dripping with lust, my dick getting closer and closer to you.

I observe the perfection of your round ass and the white area where your thong has been during all this week at the beach. It turns me on to see how tanned you are now. I can’t help myself in front of that perfect ass and put both my hands on it. I grab it and stroke it, I love your ass and you move it graciously for me. Shaking it a bit, making me even hornier.

 My cock is so hard that a little drop starts coming out of my tip. Its time to fuck you. I know it and you want it. I move my hands to your hips and bend my legs a bit so the tip of my dick can touch your wet pussy. I use my hand to help me and rub my cock around the rim of your pussy, just rubbing. It almost feels like if I am already inside of you, but not yet.

I move my hips back and forth rubbing your clit with the tip of my cock. You are moaning but you can't wait any longer, and with a desperate whisper you order me to fuck you. I was waiting for this and I ram my cock into your pussy. We are both so wet that it just slides in so easily, all of it, all the way to my balls. We both moan at the same time. It always feels good when I first go inside of you. Always.

Now you are moaning and crying out. You don't care about people hearing us, but I do. I have to shut you up. I grab my shirt and proceed to pass the lace around your head.

I order you to bite down so I can close it around your head, not too tight, but enough to allow me to control you as if you were a rodeo bull. I hold with one hand the end of the shirt while you bite hard. You love being dominated like that, so I pull from the shirt pushing your head backwards.

You are biting with rage now, you love it! I start fucking you slowly. I like to feel the warmth of your pussy around my dick. I stay some seconds static, without moving and without letting you move. Just feeling and enjoying being inside of you.

I stop holding you and, so you can move freely, you move your ass towards my hips, and then away from them, getting my cock almost out every time you move away form me. I love watching it from above, I always have. I put my hands on my hips and arch my back a bit and enjoy your effort. I help a little bit moving myself too, at your rhythm. It's nice this way but I want to have the control again. I firmly grab your hips, and with one rough thrust I let you know your turn is over. I am taking it from here.

One hand holding the rein and one hand on your waist. I rest one foot on the same red couch, which gives me a better angle and more strength to fuck you. And I do, rough, fast and deep every time and not minding the noise our skins make every time we collide. it can probably be heard by the people at the bar across the street. I don't mind, I cannot even think about anything other than your perfect tight and wet pussy.

I grab one of your legs from under your knee. Pull it up and pass it over mine, so now your foot is resting in the armrest of the couch, opening your legs even more, giving me the pleasure of seeing your long and sexy leg, your erotic high heels shoes and your perfectly pedicured toes.

You are moaning at every push, it sounds like the last set of a long tennis game. I love hearing your moans and screams through the cloth of my shirt, it turns me on even more.

At this point I am about to come, so I slow down my pace a bit, let go the shirt. Your red hair is falling down your shoulders, all wet from sweat now. You tell me to keep going, to not stop now; you are also very close to coming.

This has been an amazing fuck and I want to savor all of it. Every second of it and there are still a lot of seconds to come.

 I pull out slowly because if you keep moving like that I will come, but you don't care and want to go ahead. I am standing next to you now. My dick hard as a rock, wet from being inside of you. You stand up and take off the shirt but your dress still half way up, leaving you naked from waist down. I sit down on the couch with my legs a bit spread but you won’t sit on me.

You are standing in front of me. My dick throbbing right under you, but you move one foot up and put it in on my chest, pressing a bit hard so I can feel your heel pinching me. You push me back against the couch. I am surprised and excited. My view of your pussy is amazing, your legs open, I can almost lick your toes if I stick my tongue out. You start touching yourself in front on me.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

I move my hand to grab my cock but you stop me with a fast movement of your foot.

I sit myself back and enjoy the view. You are looking down at me, looking at my unzipped pants and my dick sticking out.

Your fingers work on your clit with great expertise, you are moving them so fast I can't follow. I look at your deep blue eyes, you are biting your lower lip again and that drives me crazy.

 I can feel my heartbeat in my cock, growing. You start moaning softly, your fingers moving like crazy right above me. I can't stop gazing the whole length of your long and sexy leg, your hairless pussy swollen and wet. I can hear your moans now louder, almost like a soft cry, you hold your breath for a little while and breath again as you squirt all over me.

A big load comes out from your pussy. You scream at the same time that you put your hand on your mouth to stop yourself. Your legs are now really dripping, all the way to your shoes, my pants, underwear, and shirt are ruined now. We will be going home after this for sure.

 You breath louder now, with a big relief. You had another orgasm and you smile at me, looking at my dick all wet from your juices, my eyes are wide open. I have never had a woman ejaculate all over me and I love it. I grab your leg and lick it, from your ankle to your knee, savoring every drop of your fluids, it tastes like honey to me. You are all sweaty from the effort, but your energy is still untouched.

You get yourself together and sit on my lap, easily introducing my dick inside of you, again, I am amazed at how easily and how tight your pussy seems to be, it’s a perfect fit. You start jumping up and down holding your wet hair so it doesn't get in front of you. My hands find your breasts, they are a perfect size for my me.

 I look away for a second, to the door of the bar, nothing seems to be happening outside so I focus again on your perfect boobs. I grab them, I am tempted to lower your dress a bit so I can really feel them in my hands, maybe even bite your nipples, but just feeling them through your tight blue dress is enough. You are resting your hands on my shoulders now, looking down at me.

We look into each other eyes with expressionless faces, just heavy breathing and lots of sweating. I get closer to you, so I put my hands on your back and my chin on your shoulder. I don't move while you are jumping up and down on me. I have to be careful if I don't want to come, which seems more difficult with every second that goes by. It is taking a huge mind effort not to. I have your tits right in front of my mouth where I can bite your nipples through your dress.

I can't hold it any longer so I grab your dress and pull it down, revealing an amazing pair of breasts. My head is right in front of them as a shy drop falls down your cleavage. I like it and its salty.

I put both my hands on your naked breasts, you moan in pleasure again, and you keep moving up and down on me. Like you are dancing to music you only hear. I guess the choreography and tag along, moving a bit with you, making at every thrust the best of it. I cup your breasts, I love putting my hand there and feeling the corner where your breast meets your torso.

I lean my head backwards. I feel it is too late, but there is nothing I can do. I have no time to push you away from me. I close my eyes while I am giving up. I can feel my dick filling up with my cum. I produce a shy cry while I explode inside of you, you can feel my load in your pussy as we simultaneously come. I am still hard enough for you to feel it. You always love it when I come inside of you, I bury my face between your boobs. I fall on the couch, you fall on top of me. I am still inside of you and you can still feel me hard.

We could probably go again but we both know it is time to go. Anybody can come in at any time. You get up slowly, with some drops falling from your pussy to my belly. I clean it with my hand while you cover your breasts again with your dress. Now you are perfectly dressed again and nobody would notice unless the look at your messy and wet hair. I stand up and zip up my pants while I point out an emergency exit.

 We won't even have to walk again through the hall. As I start buttoning up my shirt you pull the door open. A very loud siren starts screaming from somewhere, we have just triggered it opening that door and we will have to run. I tell you that I my shoes by the couch and you hold the door for a second while I grab them. You start to crack up at the same time even though you are a bit scared. I grab my stuff, grab your hand and start running down the street with you.

Your high heels don't help too much. I turn around to see Luigi waving his fist at us... wow... we stop after a few meters, making sure nobody follow us. We look at each other, take deep breaths and start laugh out loud.

Published 
Written by pintxu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors