Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Erotic Christmas Wish

"Joanne didn't know that Jake heard her erotic wish, or that he would be the one to fill it for her."

5
1 Comment 1
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: The Joy of Giving
It was just a game. They played every time they were together. Christa always started it. They drank and went in a circle answering the question, ‘what is your one erotic wish?’ The answers were different each time, and Joanne always hated answering. She usually gave a lame answer that everyone knew wasn’t true. Christa and the girls always thought it was because she was somewhat of a prude. The truth was, Joanne was afraid if she voiced it, it might come true.

Since it was a holiday they’d already opened a second bottle of wine and Joanne had a little more to drink than usual. Christa started things.

“So for Christmas, my erotic wish is to have sex on a crowded dance floor.” She wagged her eyebrows and everyone laughed.

“How would you do that?” Bri squealed. “You’d get arrested!” They all giggled and Maria, always with a solution suggested a few ways and places where she might be able to pull it off. Laughing they refilled glasses and Jessica piped up.

“Well mine is for Travis to take me camping and have sex with me outside of the bed.” She lifted her glass dramatically before taking a long sip. Some laughed while others bemoaned her sad state. Jessica was helplessly in love with her boyfriend, but he wasn’t very adventurous and she was dying to test some kinks. Having sex outside was absolutely nothing compared to the things she’d come up with in the past.

“You should put that on your Christmas list, Jess.” Bri laughed.

Joanne drained her glass and, even though it wasn’t her turn, she couldn’t stop herself from blurting out, “I want to be tied up, spanked, and fucked so hard that I scream.

Her friends went quiet. Bri’s eyes were wide and Jessica was smiling. Christa went slack jawed while Maria refilled everyone’s wine glasses . Joanne wanted to take it back and sink into the sofa. She’d done it now though, there was no turning back.

“So,” Maria broke the silence, “Have you ever had really rough sex before? Or would that be completely new for you?” Joanne took a long sip of the wine Maria had poured out for her.

“New.” She braved a glance at Maria, “Have you ever done that?” She asked. Maria smiled and shrugged.

“Not exactly,” she said, “I’ve played with cuffs, but it never got too rough and I haven’t been spanked.” Maria smiled, “But I think you should go for it if you can find someone you trust.”

Joanne glanced around at her friends and took in their faces. They were shocked, but clearly a little proud that she wasn’t the prude they’d assumed she was. Before the next person said anything someone coughed behind them.

Startled Joanne turned and saw Jake, Christa’s brother shuffle through to go up to his room. He lifted a hand and said hello to everyone, but his gaze settle on Joanne. She turned red. Had he heard her? Once he was out of the room Joanne turned to Christa, “How long had he been in there?” Christa shrugged and laughed. Joanne was nearly mortified, but once they heard his bedroom door shut Maria spoke. “I want to find a man who gives amazing massages, and doesn’t mind spending 60% of our time in bed eating me out.”

They all laughed and the mood was back. They continued around the circle, drinking and talking until the wine was gone. Maria just lived next door and Jessica’s boyfriend was coming to pick her up. Bri always stayed over so she headed up to the guest room. Joanne helped Christa carry all the glasses into the kitchen.

“Joanne,” You’re welcome to stay on the couch if you’d like? I know you had more than usual and I’d hate for you have an accident or get pulled over.” Joanne nodded in agreement. She had let it get away from her tonight.

“You don’t mind? That would probably be smart.” Christa shook head then waved a hand toward Joanne.

“Not at all! Just sit those there I’ll run the dishwasher in the morning. Let’s get you some blankets and such.” Joanne followed Christa to the hall closet and took a couple of blankets and a pillow.

“Let me grab you some PJs, I’ll be right back.” Christa went into her room and Joanne stood in the hallway. There was a light on in Jake’s room down the hall. Joanne felt herself flush again at the thought that Jake might’ve heard them talking. He was only about two years younger than Christa which put him about a year older than Joanne. He’d moved in with Christa last month when he moved back to the area for a new job.

Joanne thought he was cute, but she’d heard Christa and Maria talk about how much trouble he was. Supposedly he broke hearts everywhere he went. Joanne had told herself that she would steer clear there. Christa reappeared with a t-shirt and some cotton dorm pants. Joanne thanked her and made her way back to the living room. Once she’d made up the couch to sleep she went to the bathroom to change. She heard someone moving around outside, and guessed it to be Christa. She folded her clothes into a little pile, sticking her bra between the sweater and jeans.

Walking back out into the living room she nearly ran into Jake. “Oh,” She stopped short, “I’m sorry.”

“No,” Jake shook his head, “I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you were sleeping out here.” He lifted a light bulb in one hand. “I had a light burn out, just thought I’d change it while I was thinking about it.”

Joanne nodded and stepped around him. God, he smelled good. She could barely look at him in his white tee and flannel pants. Her face went all hot thinking about what she’d said earlier, then the flush crept over her whole body as the image of Jake being the one to do it started to form.

She coughed and headed for the sofa. Jake didn’t leave right away. “Joanne, do you have roommates?” She looked at him confused. “No...Why?” He nodded and gave a sideways little grin.

“Just curious. See you in the morning.”

She didn’t see him in the morning though. She actually didn’t see anyone. She’d forgotten to set the alarm on her phone and there was a note on the table from Christa telling her to make herself at home and just lock the door on her way out. She changed and folded her blankets, heating some of the coffee that had been made early that morning. When she left she went home to shower and finish putting up her decorations. When she finished struggling with the tree and all of the electric candles were in the windows she settled in with some wine to watch a few Christmas movies.

The doorbell woke her up. She realized that she’d fallen asleep during her second movie. She glanced at her watch and was surprised to see how late it was. Brushing her hair out of her face she went to the door. Jake was on the other side.Joanne’s heart was racing as she opened the door.
 
“Hey, what are you doing here?” She laughed. Jake smiled and walked inside she closed the door behind him and hugged her torso. It had gotten so cold outside.

“You left these.” He grinned. She held her hand out and he dropped her earrings into her palm.

“Oh.” She said. “I totally forgot. Thank you.” She stood awkwardly in her foyer wondering why he’d brought her earrings out in this weather without calling first.

JennaEwell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaEwell

He didn’t make a move to leave and Joanne didn’t want to be rude.

“Would you like to come in? I was having some wine.” Jake nodded and shrugged out of his jacket. She motioned toward a chair in the corner where she’d draped her own coat and taken off her boots this morning. He followed her into the kitchen and she grabbed another wine glass. She offered it to him and listed the whites in her fridge and motioned to the reds on the counter.

“This is fine.” Jake said, as he poured a small glass of Merlot. She led him into the living room where he own glass was. She took the disc out of the DVD player where it had ejected itself. Not wanting to rush him off, or encourage him to stay all night she just turned on the Christmas music in her CD player and sat on the sofa.

“So how is work?” Joanne asked. Jake shrugged in response.

“It’s work.” They chatted briefly about his new job then Jake leaned in to kiss her, catching her totally off-guard. She froze and he backed away.

“What was that about?” Joanne asked. Her body was responding and she could feel her nipples harden into little peaks. She’d never been so grateful for thick cups in a bra before.

“Sorry,” Jake mumbled. “I heard you talking last night.” Joanne felt the heat as it crept all over her body. Her face went red and she felt like she couldn’t breathe.

“Oh, God.” She moaned, dropping her head into her hands. She felt Jake’s hand slide along the side of her neck encouraging her to look up. She fought it at first, then looked up.

Jake grinned, “I wanted to give you a Christmas present.”

“What?!” Joanne’s jaw fell open. “That?!” She laughed. Jake smiled, but nodded. Joanne couldn’t stop giggling. The idea was absurd, but she was getting wet just thinking about it.

“You’re serious.” She said. Jake nodded and pushed her hair out of her face.

“As a heart attack.” He leaned in to kiss her again. This time she didn’t freeze or push him away. She let him kiss her. It was soft and sweet at first, and she opened to it. Jake pulled her closer and changed the angle of this kiss, biting at her bottom lip. She moaned, the sharp pain only making her want more. She pulled him closer and kissed him harder as his hands started to roam over shoulders and down to cover her breasts. He broke away and looked down into her face. Joanne’s pulse was racing and she was already gasping for breath.
 
“Let me do this?” Jake asked. Joanne couldn’t do anything but nod. Jake stood and pulled her up against him. He kissed her again as he walked her backwards down the short hallway to her room. He pulled her sweatshirt over her head and made quick work of her bra. Then he was sucking and biting at her nipples. She felt every little twinge in her pussy, and she was impossibly wet.

Joanne was grasping at the back of his head, but she wanted to feel the warmth of his skin beneath her hands. She pulled at his shirt, tugging it over his head. He came up to kiss her mouth again as she pulled at his blue jeans, working with his belt buckle. She wanted him naked, now. He slid her lounge pants down over her hips and she stepped out of them. He pulled her down to the bed and started trailing a line of light nips down her belly. She felt his breath as he hovered above her pussy and she whimpered. He laughed and she felt a puff of air before he pulled one of her lips into his mouth and sucked on it. She grabbed his head to encourage him but he only took the other lip into his mouth to lick and tease. One swift pass of his tongue was all her pour clit got before he moved back up to her face. He kissed her hard again and she squirmed her hips beneath him, looking for contact. He laughed and pinned her with his weight.

“Cuffs? Ties?” Jake asked. Joanne let out a frustrated breath and shook her head.

“It was a fantasy. Not something I was expecting.” Jake nodded and gave her ass a hard swat before stepping away from the bed.

“Where are your scarves?” he asked. Joanne sat up and moved towards her closet. She grabbed a long cotton scarf. She hadn’t really thought about that. She turned back to find him grinning at her.

“Did I tell you that you could get up?” He asked. Joanne grinned and propped a hand on her hip. “I don’t think I asked.” She sassed. Jake grabbed her and pulled her toward him, spinning her to face the bed. He held her back tight against him and rasped into her ear. “You’re a bad girl you know.”

Joanne could barely breathe she was so excited. She squirmed her ass against his crotch and felt his hand come down hard against her hip. She cried out and dropped her head. Jake pushed her forward over the bed and she laid her palms flat against the mattress. She could feel his cock pressing between her legs when his hand came down again. She jerked, sliding against him, feeling the head of his cock as it bumped against her clit. She moaned. Jake gripped her hips tighter.

“You’re enjoying your punishment?” He teased. Joanne shimmied her hips to slide over him again but he pulled away, just out of reach. She whimpered. She was so tight with the anticipation. She wanted to feel him inside her, hitting all those sweet spots, but Jake wasn’t giving that to her yet.

He spanked her ass again, even harder this time. She could feel this sting in her skin. Suddenly she felt his heated skin against her back as he leaned forward to bite her shoulder. She moaned and his hand came down on her pink flesh again. She cried out and he wrapped an arm around her middle tossing her onto the bed. He grabbed the scarf wrapping it around her wrists and quickly tying it to the headboard.

Jake covered her with his weight and Joanne wanted to wrap her arms around him to keep him close, and was excited to find that he’d tied the scarf tight enough that she truly couldn’t move. She looked up and saw the hunger in his eyes. Her stomach fluttered as he lined himself up with her and slid his thick cock into her. She was so tight. She could feel the pressure as he filled her. It felt so good. She undulated her hips, trying to get closer.

Jake moaned and laughed. He came onto his knees and pulled her legs over his shoulders. He started to move in and out of her, hitting her g-spot with each stroke. He moved slow at first, even though each stroke was firm and he entered her to the hilt.

“Please,” Joanne moaned, “Harder.” Jake groaned and quickly obliged. He tightened his grip on her knees and began to pound into her. Joanne cried out and he moved faster. She could hear his flesh slapping against hers, and her breasts were bouncing with each thrust. She was so close, just a little more.

“Jake, right there, please.” He knew what she wanted and he lifted her knees and slammed into her a little harder. Joanne screamed his name as a powerful orgasm over took her. Her sex muscles clenched down on him and she felt him shudder with his own orgasm. Her thighs quivered and she could feel her stomach muscles shaking. Jake lowered her legs and fell against her. She could feel his breath hot and heavy against her chest.

She tried to steady her breathing. Jake rolled onto his side. She was so tight around him she could hear the sweet pop as he pulled out. Laughing, Joanne closed her eyes and concentrated on the way her body felt. Sore, used up, raw. She loved it. She sighed and opened her eyes. Jake was looking down at her, smiling. She smiled back and he gave her a sweet kiss before untying her hands.

“Merry Christmas.” He whispered.

Published 
Written by DScandal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments