Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The fun with Kathy continues

"Kathy awakes from her slumber and we make love in the river"

3
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This is the continuation of an event from my past. I have changed the names to protect the not so innocent. If you want the whole story you should start at chapter one exploring her wild side, but you do not have to. I hope you enjoy it.

As she lay there resting on the banks of the river with her skirt pulled up and her breasts exposed, I could not help but look. I lay on my side studying every inch of her private womanly areas. I could clearly see her large pussy lips plump and full, still wet with her cum. And her large perfect breasts rising and falling in time with her breathing. Her nipples were large and I felt that they were begging me to take them into my mouth, so I did. With a slight moan she responded to my advance, stirring from her slumber.

“I am all sticky; you made me cum so hard. I have never cum like that before, it was wonderful. I think you and I are on to something here buddy.” And with that she sat up causing me the let go of her breasts.

“I can’t go meet Bill like this now can I?” and with that she removed her shirt, wiggled out of her skirt and walked down to the waters edge. “Are you coming?” she asked.

“Not yet, but I hope to.” my response.

“Well come on then.” And with that she slipped out of the warm night air and into the water. I was quick to follow and we waded out into the water until it was up to our necks.

“I think it is your turn now.” She said as she moved close in front of me. I could feel her breast against my chest as her arms slipped around my shoulders. “Are you ready?” she asked.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked, my mind racing with possibilities.

“I’m going to fuck you silly. What did you think I was going to do? Only you can not cum inside of me. I do not want Bill to find your cum seeping from my pussy when we get there.” And with that she wrapped her legs around my waist and lowered herself onto my hard cock. It took a minute or two to actually get all the way inside of her, but boy was it worth it. She had the hottest pussy I had ever felt. I loved the way it embraced my cock. It wasn’t warm, it was hot, and it felt so good the way she gyrated her hips causing her pussy to massage my cock.

“Remember, you must not cum in my pussy.” she reminded me.

“That’s going to be very hard not to do. You feel so good.”

“Promise me,” she demanded “or I end it now.”

“I promise. But only because I am hoping for another chance later.”

“Fuck you feel good inside me, I’m sure that can be arranged.” She said her breathing picking up, and at that I thought to myself that she was going to cum for the third time tonight. Bill is one lucky fuck to have a girl that can cum three times in one night.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen



We stood locked together in the water her riding my cock and me just enjoying it for maybe five or six minutes before I said “you had better stop or I think we are going to have a problem”

As soon as the words had left my mouth she was off of me. The warm waters of the Saint Lawrence River felt cold on my tool as she slid off, but with surprising speed she replaced her pussy with her hand and stroked me with quick firm strokes until I came, and cum I did. It was all I could do to keep my knees from buckling as rope after rope of cum exploded from my cock. It was the juxtaposition of the cool water, and her warm hand, combined with the intimacy of the act next to a public walkway that made it such a terrific experience.

“So now that I have experienced your pussy, how am I going to live without it?” I asked.

“Your not.” She responded. “We are just going to have to pick out times.”

We moved out of the water and of course had no towels to dry ourselves with so we wrapped ourselves in the blanket. Kathy’s naked body next to mine just felt so right. I wished that we could stay like this all night. As my mind wondered down that thought, my dick responded to the idea getting harder with each beat of my hart.

“That was a quick recovery,” she said “I am not sure I am up to round four just yet.”

“I was just thinking how wonderful it would be to make slow passionate love to you all night long.”

“Nice thought but Bill was sort of hopping that he was going to get to do that tonight. I am not sure he is up for a threesome. We had better get going or he will be suspicious.”

Of course she was right, so we tugged our clothes onto our damp bodies and headed back to my truck.

We pulled onto the busy Kingston road and made our way back to the highway.

The trip east on the 401 was uneventful. Kathy sat next to me, holding my hand. She was quiet, but I did not feel like she was ignoring me, or upset. She seemed content. It was very pleasant having her so close to me.

“So do you still want to watch Bill and I make love?” she asked.

“Yes. I want to know how he touches you, what excites you, what he does that makes you cum.”

“This is not going to be easy, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes I do, but you asked what I wanted and that’s it. I think it will be very exciting to see what kind of show you put on for me, and you have to know that I will be as hard as a rock watching you.”

“Do you think you will stroke yourself as you watch us?”
“Probably”

“So how am I going to fuck Bill and watch you masturbate at the same time? The thought of you with your cock in your hand as you watch me is way to exciting. This is going to be so much fun.”

Published 
Written by fftodd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors