Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Game

"What are the rules of the game tonight?"

1
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
She paused momentarily at the entrance to his chamber. Trepidation and anticipation, mixed in equal parts, fought for dominance of her current mood. It was going to be good, she was sure of that, it always was. But what was going to happen? What was he going to make her do? What sort of ecstasy or humiliation were his commands and orders going to bring about this time? As she hesitantly reached for the door handle, a slight draft rustled its way along the corridor. When it found its way to her bare ankles and feet, it scurried and curled up her leg. The instructions had been to arrive wearing very little. And most certainly, she was not to be wearing any undergarments. As the cool breeze ruffled the gauzy shift that she wore, it also caressed her with a tantalizing pleasure.

My god, she thought, I’m not even in the room yet and I’m already aroused.

After a moment’s pause to let the flush from that gentle touch to wash away from her features, she opened the door. The room was lit softly by the candle sconces embedded in the stone walls. The honey scent of the beeswax candles filled his chamber. He was sitting in a large overstuffed chair facing the door, his expression unreadable. It was, however, placid, calm. That frightened her a little bit. Usually, the look of desire, amusement, or even animal lust played across his features. Tonight, though, he seemed calm, collected, almost business like. He was also completely clothed. Another odd thing. Sure it wasn’t the mulit-layered formal garb of the kings court that he had been wearing only a few hours ago, but it was still respectable. His scarlet tunic accented his light green eyes.

“Close the door,” he instructed her.

No greeting? No kiss hello? Her mind was a tangle of thoughts. What is he doing? She did, however, as he asked, and turned to shut the door. He eyed her with an appraising look for a moment. As she stood between him and one of the candles sconces, now, the diaphanous dressing gown she wore showed her silhouette. At this he smiled. He had her form memorized by now. He had touched and kissed every possible inch of it, and still he marveled at the sight.

“Take it off,” he gestured to her gown. He pulled his thoughts back to the moment at hand, and resumed his businesslike manner.

She playfully protested, “Already??”

His only reaction was to raise a single eyebrow. No remonstrations were necessary, they had been playing this game for years. Tonight was his turn to be in control. She must do as he commanded. Everything that he commanded. If she refused, he would win tonight’s round. So far, neither had ever refused. Both were much too stubborn and much too curious to see what the other would bring to the game every time. She reached behind her to the base of her neck and pulled the drawstring. After loosening it, her gown slid quietly from her shoulders to the floor, and she stepped out of it.

It took great control, but he was able to keep his breathing under control, able to keep the look of desire from his features. He simply stared at her glorious form as she stood before him. She was not terribly uncomfortable with this. They had each done this to the other many times. Standing before the night’s master completely naked no longer brought about the secret feelings of shame or embarrassment. She could almost feel the touch of his stare, however. She felt it’s power break the eye contact they had been sharing, travel down her neck and throat, to linger momentarily on her breasts. Her nipples tightened at the almost palpable touch and her skin tone took on a golden hue in the candle light. Then his gaze moved on, lower, toward her belly. The belly was flat now, but only a few years ago, it was swollen greatly with his child. That thought changed some of the feelings of lust to love. Her sexual desire quickly returned though as she felt his gaze travel yet lower. The other women in the baths were scandalized that she kept her pubic hairs trimmed, at his request. They thought this the act of an immoral woman, but she reveled in the act each time. It was so easy to imagine his touch, his lips on her most sensitive parts as she groomed herself for him.

Warmth spread through her loins, and she unconsciously spread her legs a tiny bit as she felt his gaze caressing her there. He motioned her over to a space between two columns in his room. “Go stand over there,” he instructed. There was normally a desk sitting there, but it had been recently moved. She also noticed that each column, which stood about eight feet apart, had a bell rope tied near its top. She moved to stand between them, swaying her hips as she walked, adding a feline grace to her movements. He knew she was playing her part in the game. She was trying to break him out of the role he had decided to play that night. She was trying to seduce him into just taking her and ravishing her. She had succeeded once or twice over the years, but his control is usually better than that. Tonight, he admired her swishing hips, but they did not even come close to swaying his actions.

She stood between the columns, facing him, her eyes traveling up and down his body as he finally stood and moved toward her. He reached up to one of the ropes on either side of her. “You will hold on to these ropes until you are told that you are allowed to let go. Do you understand?” he explained. She nodded her head and took hold of the proffered rope. He then handed her the second. “Excellent,” he whispered into her ear and he finally touched her. It was a soft and loving kiss. When his lips touched hers, there was a kind of magic passed between them. This was another part of the game. Throughout their many sessions together, they have been alternately cruel, kind, loving, and sometimes demeaning. They have always, though, started out with a profession of love. Sometimes it was in words, sometimes it was simply in a look, her favorite though (and he knew this was her favorite) was a simple and tender kiss.

He moved behind her then, and she heard him placing a small table or tray near one of the columns. She turned to see what he was doing. “Eyes forward,” his soft voice instructed and she complied. She noticed then, that the curtains which were normally drawn closed were standing open. She had an unobstructed view of the courtyard. Beyond that stood the open window of one of the main ballrooms. She quickly wracked her brain to try to remember if there was anything planned for that room tonight. The candles were burning in the room, but she saw no one in the window. Nor did she see anyone lingering on the balconies just off of the ballroom. She briefly contemplated ending this, making him close the curtains. He passed in front of her then, a smug smile on his lips, and she fought the urge. No way I’m going to let him win, she thought.

The smile still on his face, he reached up holding a silk scarf. He tied it loosely over her eyes. It was slightly gauzy, and she could make out shapes and shades of light and dark, but nothing else. She felt his hands on her then, for the first time. His fingertips lightly touched her cheeks. His thumbs traced the outline of her lips. Very very gently. She parted her lips slightly, touching his thumb with the tip of her tongue, expecting a reprimand. When none came, she took it into her mouth, running her tongue over it, promising favors for him if he gave in and simply threw her on the bed immediately. He didn’t fall for it, though. She hadn’t expected him to. These were simply the opening volleys in this battle. He moved his hands then. Tracing parallel tracks down her neck, he left a trail of heightened nerves. Her skin became very sensitive where that light touch had been. Down her shoulders, over her collar bone, to the beginnings of the swell of her breasts. She fought the urge to lean into his touch, guiding him. She stood still as his fingers trailed down the sides of her breasts, over her ribs, to her hips.

She heard him move then, never losing contact with her. He knelt in front of her, his face so close to her body that she could feel the subtle caress of his breath on her skin. His hands continued their journey downward toward her ankles. Taking each in turn, he moved her feet so that her legs were slightly spread, exposing her more tender spots to the evening air. She responded with an audible intake of breath as she felt his lips touch the inside of her thigh.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

The stubble on his cheek barely brushing her outer lips sent a shiver up her spine.

He stood then, “You will stay standing like this,” he told her. She felt very exposed, slightly embarrassed with the window being opened, but also very aroused. He moved behind here then, toward the table. “We are going to play a game,” he said. “I am going to touch you with something, you are going to tell me what it is. Every time you get one right, a kiss will be bestowed on the place of your choosing.”

She smiled, thinking of several places she would like to feel his lips. “Sounds wonderful,” she agreed.

“Good, we shall start with something easy then.” She felt his calloused hand cup her breast.

Her smile nearly dislodged the blindfold. “Your hand,” she told him. She cocked her head to the side and said, “On my neck, please.”

She felt his lips deliver a soft lingering kiss. She felt his teeth barely take hold of the muscles beneath the skin. Then he withdrew.

She heard him rummaging around on the little table searching for something. The shuffling finally stopped and she felt him move around to the front of her. A very light touch caressed her right nipple, tightening it, making it stand out even farther. She suppressed a giggle at its ticklish touch, but told him. “That was a feather.” She continued with a tease,”I’m pretty good at this, I hope your lips are ready to kiss every part of me, my darling.” A moment’s thought and she told him, “I want a kiss right where you touched me.”

A silhouette of movement as she felt his lips envelop her nipple. The touch was soft, yet urgent and again, it sent t jolt of electricity through her body. She almost whimpered when the lips left her. He moved behind her again, talking almost to himself. “What shall we try next?” he mused. Finally making a decision, she felt something cold, hard, and smooth and… yes, and wet pressed to the small of her back. She let out a gasp as water droplets, cold and wet trailed from the small of her back and slid between the cheeks of her gorgeous butt.

She couldn’t tell what this was. “Ummm…. “ she tried to buy some time, tried to imagine what the shape of the object was but she wasn’t having any luck. Then he rolled it back and forth and she could tell it was round. She smiled broadly in realization. “A wine bottle,” she said.

“Very good,” he complimented her. “And where should the next kiss be bestowed?”

“My stomach,” she said with pride in her accomplishment.

“Wonderful.” She could hear him move in front of her again, and through the vague silhouette, she could tell he was removing his tunic. The candle in front of her was then blown out and she could no longer see any of the shadows before her. She heard him kneel in front of her again. Felt his soft hands slide up the outside of her thighs, reach around and cup her ass cheeks and pull her slightly forward. His tongue traced its way, following the contours of her rib cage. As his lips found her belly button, his hands slid up her back and scratched their way back down. She shuddered from the caress, his lips traveled lower. She would have thought that he might be losing control, might be about to throw her on the bed and take her. Just as she felt the warmth of his breath at the edge of her pubic hair, he pulled away, leaving her aching and panting. Her hips still slightly pulled forward in anticipation and need. He stood in front of her again, and she could hear him undoing the laces of his breeches. She heard him slide them down his legs. And she heard him toss them aside. She imagined him standing in front of her. His cock, not yet hard, would be only inches away from her but she couldn’t touch. Not yet. He padded softly behind her.

“You’ve done well, so far,” he told her. His voice was husky with lust and desire.

She sensed him moving again, this time around front. “Be very still,” he said, his voice almost a whisper. The scent of warm honey filled her nose, and she felt the heat of a candle inches from her breasts. She knew what this one was going to be and her anticipation for it was palpable. The first drip of the wax landed on her right breast, just above her nipple. It’s intense heat caused her to draw in her breath and to bite her lip in anticipation for more. She could feel the wax form a small stream as it dripped, encasing her nipple and constricting slightly as it cooled.

“Oh, god… “ she moaned, “Candle wax!!” Her voice was hoarse with desire at this point when she said, “I want your lips on my clit, right now.”

She heard him chuckle lightly as he set the candle down. “As you wish,” he said.

Again, she felt the hands slide up her thighs and around to cradle her ass. Those hands pulled her forward and she felt warm lips caress her lower belly, just above her pubic line. Lips and tongue made their way, then, downward. Without thought, she spread her legs giving easier access. The lips, however, were teasing. They wandered around always extremely close to, but never quite touching that one particular spot that would send shivers through her body. Her body responded, though. She pushed her hips forward, almost grinding into the mouth that was caressing her in oh so tantalizing a manner. She felt a smooth cheek touch the inside of her thigh just before the lips closed around her clit.

Electricity shot through her and she pushed forward even more. She wanted nothing more than to let go of the ropes and to pull him into her even further, to wrap is long hair around her fingers and just grind into him. His tongue was doing amazing things. Her legs were actually weak. He’d never done it quite like this before and as he continued he pulled her even tighter against his eager mouth. She felt his sharp nails dig into the flesh of her backside and she could feel the first twinges of an explosive orgasm begin to build in her toes, travel up her legs, causing them to shake. As the ecstasy reached her now dripping crotch, She felt a hard cock press against her back. She felt callused hands reach around and cup her breasts. She felt teeth bite down hard on her shoulder muscle.

There was only the briefest of moments to register the confusion as she exploded in waves of ecstasy. She threw her head back into him. She was thankful she had such a strong grip on the ropes because her legs nearly gave out. The tongue was still working it’s magic on her now overly sensitive parts, but the intensity was lessened. Loving kisses and tongue caresses had replaced the ardent probing and massaging. As her shaking subsided and she began to regain control, those lips began to kiss their way up her belly, paused briefly as they kissed each nipple in turn. And as those wonderfully soft lips touched her own, that recent strength of the tongue replaced with suppleness and tenderness, her blindfold was removed.

She could smell her own scent on the face of Alysha, her handmaiden as she smiled at her. The girls lovely red curls tumbled onto her shoulders, spilling over the light shift she was wearing. Alysha gave the lady one last kiss before departing.

She was still out of breath. Still trying to recover from the surprise and the orgasm. She could still feel his hardness pressed against her. “We’ll talk about that later,” she told him, her breath coming in gasps, “But for now, get around here and fuck me.”

He laughed softly as he kissed her shoulder and back. “I imagine I will hear about that later,” he said, “But she’s been in love with you forever. I thought I would do something nice for the both of you.” He moved in front of her. The candle light reflected the sheen of sweat on his skin and it was quite obvious that she wasn’t the only one that had become a bit overheated by that scene.

He leaned forward and again bestowed the same loving kiss that began this whole evening. “Hang on to those ropes still,” he told her. As he pressed into her, he cupped his hands around her ass, pulling her off her feet. She held tight to the ropes as she wrapped her legs around him. The years of playing together, of knowing each other’s bodies so intimately came into play here as he lowered her down. There was no awkwardness, no fumbling around for the right spot. The fit together perfectly. And as she slid down each exquisite and glorious inch, she knew that the sensation of oneness the feeling of being filled completely was not just physical. She also knew as she ground into him that the fun was just beginning.

Published 
Written by Myvryn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors