Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The girl at the coffee shop

"A surprising encounter with a girl the the coffee shop"

11
7 Comments 7
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I waited eagerly in my usual seat, glancing periodically at the door for when she would walk in. I told myself I was foolish for waiting for a stranger like this, but the thought of her kept me coming back every day.

Hello. My name is Ryan, and this is a story of how I finally met the girl at the coffee house. I am twenty three years old, and have never been to successful with relationships in the past, but I am a romantic and probably will always be so. I am six foot tall, with brown hair and brown and green eyes (which I have been told are very dreamy, haha). I decided to share probably my best memory of this past summer.

It started a couple weeks ago when I was sitting at my usual spot at the local coffee place just after lunch time. I heard someone enter the heavily used coffee house, and I looked up and saw a girl walk into the room. She had long blondish brown hair, green eyes that even I could see even from across the room, she wore a short light blue sundress that showed her soft long legs and her amazing body. She was the kinda girl that walks in slow motion, and if you stare to long you are bound to run into something while walking, or in my case knock over a large cup of coffee onto yourself. She looked over at my predicament and smiled as I blushed and move to clean up my mess. Quickly packing my laptop, throwing away the large amount of napkins I had used, and my empty cup, I made my escape out the back before I could embarrass myself any further.

It could have been the fact I totally embarrassed myself in front of her, but I couldn't this girl out of my mind. Yes, I had been known to fixate on girls in the past, but usually I knew a lost cause when I saw it. But with this girl, I needed to see her again, even just to talk to her to replace the only embarrassing encounter I had. So I did what any rational person would do with their summer, I went to the coffee shop every day at the same time, hoping she would come in again.

I didn't stay to long each day, just a couple hours around the time we had had are first encounter. Most of the time I tried to convince myself I was just enjoying my summer, relaxing and using free internet, but I still looked up every time someone entered the shop, feeling a small pull of hope, and a slight drop of disappointment when it wasn't her. This went on for about two weeks, and of course something always happens when you have about given up.

I was already packed to leave for the day, but I was sitting mulling over the amount of time I had wasted in this coffee shop, when I heard the familiar jingle of the bell as someone entered. I looked up out of habit, and was shocked to see her, standing in the doorway, once again in slow motion.

Luckily, I had already finished my coffee.

She didn't look at me, but went to the counter to order. I felt my heart race, as I tried not to stare at her. I had had all this time to plan what to say or how to approach her, but at the moment my mind was blank. I sat there fiddling with my laptop bag, trying to think of something to do, when I heard a soft voice next to me.

"May I join you? Every other seat is taken," I looked up to see the girl, this time in a yellow dress, standing not a foot from me. I felt myself blush and I could barely nod my agreement. She smiled kindly at me and sat across from me.

I smiled and moved my stuff off the table giving her more room. My thoughts were racing as I tried to come up with something clever or funny to say, instead my mind was foggy with the soft smell of vanilla. The silence felt like forever, but it could have only been a moment or two. I was desperate to say something, before she concluded that I didn't want to talk at all. But for a second time, she saved me of having to do anything.

"I know this is going to sound weird, but I think I saw you the last time I was in here. Didn't you spill your drink or something?" Despite how embarrassed I felt at her actually recalling the mortifying event of our last encounter, her remembering me made me feel happy and excited.

I laughed and smiled at her, now looking her straight in the eyes. "Guilty," I said in a low voice, "I am not the most coordinated person at a normal time, so with coffee in my hands I am a danger." I was relieved to hear her laugh, hoping she would think I remembered the event with humor and not complete embarrassment.

"Well, then I will have to make sure I do not set my drink too close!" She mock hid her drink behind her hands, as if to protect it.

I never would have guessed that we would have been able to even converse normally, much less have a long talk. But she put me at ease quickly, and I felt myself drawn into talking with her finding we actually had a lot in common and it was easy to get to know her.

Time seemed to fly by as we talked, about school and work and really everything. Before I knew it, it was getting dark outside. When I made a comment on the lateness of the hour, she looked up in surprise. She reached down and started to pack up her own stuff. I felt a pull longing, hoping it wouldn't end now. She stopped when she was ready to leave and smiled at me.

"This was a lot of fun," she said with awful finality. "So, um, what do you have planned for tonight?" She asked as she pulled her bag over her shoulder.

I shrugged, "Nothing really..." I said in that lame way that heavily hints at wanting to spend more time with someone.

She laughed, and I could see a mischievous twinkle in her eye, "Well, I have no real plans for tonight, and my roommate has already moved back to school, if you wanna come over for a while?" I could tell I probably looked a mix of dumb struck and childish excitement at her invitation, so I quickly agreed.

We were in walking distance of her apartment, and we made light conversation on our way over. I could feel nervous anticipation building between us, the kind that makes your heart feel so light it will lift out of your chest. It was a warm night, but I felt a little chilled as we made our way down the busy city streets. Her apartment was on the third story of a large normal looking apartment building. Inside it was light and warm as her, and I felt very comfortable.

She offered me a drink as we moved to the couch, I smiled and declined; I was to nervous to drink, and would probably have spilled it anyway. We sat down, and for the first time since we started talking, I couldn't think of what to say. After a silent moment I looked over at her and was surprised by her leaning in. I closed my eyes just in time as I felt her lips touch mine. They were as soft and full as they had looked. It was a light kiss, but I felt a fire erupt inside me, ignited by her touch. I felt my hands reach up, one on her soft back, the other gently in her hair, the smell of vanilla surrounding me and filling all my senses. I didn't have the capacity to think and act at the same time, my body moving instinctively, hers reacting and moving with me.

Her arms around me, my kiss became more urgent, needing to take as much of her as I could.

EvaRichie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaRichie

I felt my hands come alive, feeling and moving on her back, neck, and head. She too seemed urgent, as if she must grab me as hard as she could so I wouldn't get away. Our mouths moved, first closed and soft, then opening, and I felt the fire that was in her, her tongue soft and hot touching mine, making my mind flash white, and a burning desire pour throughout me. Even in this state, I knew I didn't want to push her to far, for fear of her ending this embrace even a moment before we had too.

Once again, she surprised me.

Her hands found the bottom of my shirt, and pulled it up, breaking our kiss for a moment as it came up and over my head, but our mouths found each other again, and we both moaned in longing as they met. Her fingers and nails moved over my back, trying to touch every inch, as my own hands grasped her sides. I felt my hands slide upward across her soft dress and body. I found her breasts, and at first let my hands move over and slowly work my way inward across and onto her soft chest. She moaned into my mouth at my first real grasp on her chest, she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, I felt my heart race even more looking into her burning soul.

"Come with me," she said in almost a whisper, her hand finding mine, pulling me off the couch toward her room in the back.

I tried to memorize every detail as we walked, almost floating, back to her room. Her soft hair shining in the light, her smell and hand pulling me after her down the hallway into her room. Turning to face me, our lips met again, her hand sliding down my chest to my belt. Undoing my pants, she pulled them down enough for them to drop, and I stepped out of them. Still in my black boxers, I reached down, feeling a courage that I had never really had before, I grasped her dress and pulled it upward. Her arms in the air, she let it slide up and over her, revealing the beauty beneath. She wore a yellow bra, that lifted her breasts up invitingly, wearing matching cotton panties. Her body even more perfect then I could have imagined. Her skin seemed to glow in the slight darkness of her room. I reached a hand out to touch her skin, my fingers finding her warmth; I felt the same rush of longing that she caused every time we made contact. I couldn't wait another moment. I grabbed her side, and pulled her toward me.

Our bodies seemed to light on fire once again as we embraced, this time skin on skin. My chest pressed hard against hers, my mouth moved toward hers, both of are arms wrapped tightly around the other. I became more adventurous with my mouth and hands at the same time. My hands sliding down across her barely covered bottom, squeezing tightly, as my lips slide across her jaw down her neck, biting softly. I could feel her heart beat race, as she moaned and gasped softly. Her response to my touch made me want all of her. I reached up, undoing her bra with one hand, the other tugging at her panties causing them to drop. We separated just long enough for me to toss her bra aside, as she kicked her panties away. I couldn't even spare a moment to look over her body, needing to have it pressed against mine.

Now one of my hands was deep in her hair, the other moving up and down her naked back, lingering on her bare bottom. Her own hands clawed at my back, and down gripping my ass tightly. As I continued to move my lips on her neck and down to her collar bone, I pushed my body harder against hers, causing her to back toward the bed. When her legs reached it we sank slowly down onto the soft material, my body moving with hers. My hands now exploring the front of her body, across her flat stomach, toward her full breasts. Touching them, I gently cupped her breasts with my hands, my mouth once again meeting hers.

Her hands moved down, sliding into my boxers, grabbing my bare skin. She seemed to fight to get the right leverage to push my remaining article of clothing down. She then used one leg to slide them down and free me of my boxers. Once we where both free of clothing, our hands moved quickly, touching everywhere we could. I couldn't take much more of this, I felt all of the blood rush down my body to my groin. I felt myself become hard as our tongues danced against each other. Her breathing was getting heavier, and I wanted to make her moan with pleasure. I slowly pulled my mouth away from hers, moving it once again down her neck, but this time I continued downward.

My lips left a trail across her naked flesh, stopping for a moment at each of her breasts, taking her dark nipples into my mouth until they stood hard and sensitive. Leaving my hands on her chest, softly playing with her soft breasts and hard nipples, my mouth continued downward across her flat tummy. I nipped and kissed as I moved downward, her legs spreading allowing me to continue to my path.

I was surprised by her soft trail of pubic hair, shaped into a line leading me down. I could smell her arousal, and it made me softly groan with anticipation. I felt her quiver as my tongue brushed against her wet skin. As my hands still explored her breasts and body, my mouth began to explore her pussy. I slowly worked my way around, licking softly on her open slit. Finding her clit, I took it in my mouth, sucking on it softly at first, then slowly pulling on it harder and harder. I could feel her move beneath me, her breathing and moaning becoming louder and louder. My hand joined my mouth, using my thumb to play with her soft folds, the other hands gripping her breasts harder. I felt her shudder and heard her moan loudly, my manhood standing at full attention now, I knew I couldn't wait any longer.

I slid up her body, mouth finding her neck once again. My arms gripping her body tightly, I felt her legs wrap around me. The head of my throbbing member brushed against her wet mound. Slowly I rubbed it up and down until neither of us could take it anymore, and I pushed into her deeply. I felt myself slide in easily due to her wetness, her tight skin surrounding me. For a moment I left it settle fully in her, both of our bodies taut with excitement. Then I began to move it slowly in and out, her pelvis lifting to meet me every time I began to slide back into her.

I moved faster and faster, as our hands and arms gripped each other tight. I kissed her hard and deep, letting my longing and passion flow through my kiss to her. She responded by moaning and gripping my back hard. I felt her quiver again and knew she must be close. Her body grew tighter and I had to push in harder and harder with each stroke. I pushed deep into her, feeling my body explode. Lights popped in front of my closed eyes, as I emptied myself into her. She moaned loudly, her body shaking with her intense orgasm. We held each other close, breathing hard as the earth shook around us.

Slowly I pulled away, kissing her once again slowly, while her arms where still wrapped around me. I smiled as we held each other in the silence that followed, feeling that every hour that I had waited for her had been worth this one moment of having her in my arms.

Published 
Written by ryan5673
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments