Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl on the Couch

"This is why I always go to parties. Always."

19
5 Comments 5
25.7k Views 25.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
I awoke suddenly.

The girl who has been quietly sleep-spooning with me on the couch was stirring. In my half awake state I couldn't quite make out what feeling I was experiencing, but I certainly liked it. As I blinked my eyes adjusted to the dark. I finally made out that she was now facing me, and rubbing my cock.

I moaned softly, trying not to wake anyone else in the room. My best friend and her husband were sleeping on a couch no less than ten feet away from me. There were other party goers scattered about the living room as well. I was lucky this time. I got the couch with the hot chick.

I learned earlier in the evening she was in the process of divorcing her husband. This came as a shock to me because she didn't look a day over 20 years old. Her wedding ring confirmed to me it wasn't some kind of ploy. She was a tiny thing, about five foot three and ninety pounds. All of her weight was chest too. We must have talked for hours, but I can't remember a lot of our conversation. I was mainly trying to sneakily stare at her amazing tits. We chatted on a couch and she asked me to put my arm around her to prevent other guys from hitting on her. Eventually the alcohol got the best of us and we lay down and when the lights went off, I went out. She turned on her side, back to me, and I thought she passed out too. Luckily, I was wrong.

As her one hand rubbed my cock, her other hand guided my hand to her tits, which I graciously massaged.

"They'll hear us," I said worriedly.

"They wont," she replied, her hands now creeping inside my boxers. "I want you to fuck me"

"Now?"

"Yes."

I could feel her hands pulling my cock out of my boxers, exposing it to the air between us. She sat up, and flipped over on the couch. Her feet were at my face, and I could feel her warm breath on my dick. She put the blanket back over us and went to work. Her mouth felt amazing on me. Her lips were tight against my cock, and her tongue danced around in her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat, and a slight cough every time she took me deep. She sat back up and lay next to my face.

"Now fuck me," She said, almost with all the of enthusiasm of a drunk chick.

At this point I couldn't refuse, and I didn't.

I pulled her cheer shorts down to her knees and worked my hand back up to her pussy. It was dripping. I lightly rubbed circles around her clit. She bit into my shoulder to keep her moans in check. I carefully put a single finger into her, and followed the path with my cock. Just the tip at first. I didn't want to be in a rush... To bad. She put her arms around my waist and pulled herself into me. As soon as I was inside her she made an audible gasp.

I froze. She didn't. The whole apartment complex could have been watching us, and for all I knew, they were.

She began thrusting her hips into me. I met her in the middle and the shockwave shook the couch. It creaked and made us both stop. We looked at each other. My eyes were just beginning to adjust to the dark.

"We should finish upstairs," she said, wide eyed.

I nodded in agreement.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove



She took her shorts the rest of the way off, and led me by the hand upstairs. We went into the spare bedroom and she locked the door behind us. It was dark, and I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure someone was sleeping in there.

Before my eyes adjusted to the even darker room she had put her back against the wall and pulled me toward her. I lifted her up and pressed her against the wall. As she guided my cock into her, I lifted her shirt up over her tits. She unclipped the front of her bra and let her tits hang out in all their enormous glory. Her legs gripped tightly around my waist, and my hand gripped tightly onto one of her legs. My other hand was firmly squeezing her tit, and my mouth was sucking on her neck.

I thrust my hips into her. Her body quivered and her grip on my neck intensified. If I wasn't so into the feeling of her pussy, or the feeling of her pussy dripping down my leg, the feeling of her firm tits in hand, or the sweat dripping down her neck, that grip she had on me would have been painful. I continued to pound away at her. Each thrust resulting in the boob I wasn't massaging bouncing delicately around.

"Oh fuck, baby. I'm going to cum," I whispered franticly into her ear.

"Doesn't matter, just go, love," She whispered back.

She didn't have to tell me twice.

I came, fully pressed into her body. My legs shook and all but buckled. As I pulled out of her, cum dripped down from her pussy, either on her leg or straight to the floor. I gently set her down and then collapsed.

She leaned down to me.

"Don't get to comfy, it's my turn now."

She sat against the wall, legs spread, cum still dripping down her ass to the floor. I pulled myself up next to her. I ran my fingers down her stomach to her pussy. I moved my other arm around behind her and whispered into her ear.

"Did you like getting fucked on the wall?"
My hand lightly rubbed her labia around her clit.

"Mmm, yes," She softly moaned. She braced herself on the floor with her arms.

I rubbed a little faster.

"Want me to make you cum?"

"Yeeess, oh fuck! Right there don't stop!" She whispered loudly.

Her stomach tightened, and her back arched. Her body shook and she bit her lip.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" She repeated.

I rubbed her clit more firmly and nibbled her ear.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

She brought up a hand and pulled my face into her, locking us into a deep kiss. It was that exact moment when her orgasm hit. She whisper-screamed into my mouth, long waves of pleasure were followed by her body quaking. Her back arched and her hand scrambled for something to brace her self with. She shook and finally the ecstasy subsided. We lay back, panting and sweaty.

She rubbed her pussy with her finger, spreading my cum around even more.

"I'm, uh... going to clean up," she said, taking a lick of her finger.

"Good call," I said like an idiot. I wanted to seem nonchalant, but I could have said literally anything else to make that smoother. Well, maybe next time?

Published 
Written by The_Great_Destroyer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments