Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Goodbye Fuck

"Hearts hurt as two young lovers make love for the last time."

23
19 Comments 19
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Jake was dreading the evening to come as he deflated the beach floats and stored them away in the shack. He gathered the surf boards and stacked them on their shelf like he did every evening at closing time. Once finished Jake locked the cash away in the money box, then closed up and locked up the beach shack.

Jake strolled slowly up the beach, stopping to hose the sand off his feet before putting on his flip-flops. He carried the money box with him over to his Jeep and hopped in. Jake exhaled nervously as he put the keys in the ignition, quietly praying that the battery had enough juice to crank the engine. It barely did and the engine finally roared to life, louder than it should since he needed a new muffler.

Jake drove the money box down the beach highway to the main store. It was crowded with tourists browsing for t-shirts, beach towels, sea shells and other cheap beach souvenirs. He carried the money box inside and shouted, “Hey man,” to Ronnie the manager. Then Jake strolled past Ronnie into the office and locked the money box in the closet.

“Busy today Jake?” Ronnie asked as Jake walked out.

“Yea, the beach was really shakin', I mean totally packed,” answered Jake. “It was a really good day.”

“Cool,” said Ronnie.

“See ya in the mornin’,” said Jake.

“Later man,” answered Ronnie.

Jake climbed back into the Jeep holding his breath that it would crank one more time so that he could get home and hook the battery charger up to it. It did sound as if it was going to die but just as he had given up hope it sputtered and the engine sparked. Smoke spurted out of the tail pipe and it roared to life and he was on his way.

Jake heard thunder and noticed the rain clouds gathering overhead as he drove along. He thought that if he got rained on it again that it would be just another typical example of how his life was going. Jake was expecting his girlfriend to tell him that she had been accepted at graduate school in New York, which he dreaded. Her parents, who considered Jake to be a working class redneck, had been trying their best for two years to break them up. They were correct in assuming that getting her out of Florida, away from him, would be the way to do it.

Jake and Stephanie had already had long difficult discussions on the matter. They were both the same age but Stephanie had already graduated with her four-year degree, while Jake, struggling to pay for his own college, working full-time and going to school part-time, had not advanced past his sophomore year. He and Stephanie had decided that if she was accepted at an Ivy League school she should go and they would end their relationship. If not she would attend graduate school in Florida and they would continue to see each other.

Sitting stopped at a traffic light Jake felt the first rain drops and just then he felt his cell phone buzz in his pocket. He answered the phone and just as expected it was his girlfriend Stephanie. The somber tone of her voice told him the news that he had been dreading for weeks.

“Jake, are you on your way to the trailer?” Stephanie said.

“Yea,” he answered.

“See you there in a few minutes,” said Stephanie.

As he hung up the phone he felt larger rain drops starting to hit. Not having a top for his Jeep he knew that the rest of the drive home would be just as miserable as the news he was about to receive from Stephanie.

By the time Jake arrived at his trailer he was completely soaking wet from the pouring rain storm. His brother, Robert, was still there sitting in front of the television playing video games. “Did you get soaked?” asked Robert as Jake stepped in.

“Hell fucking yea!” answered Jake in a huffy voice.

Jake went to the bathroom and pulled his soaking wet clothes off and draped them over the shower curtain bar. He grabbed a towel, wrapped it around him and went to his room and had started to put on some dry clothes when Stephanie opened the door to his room. She walked in and sat on his bed looking at his still very wet hair as he was pulling on a pair of jeans.

“You got rained on in the Jeep didn’t you?” she asked.

“Yea, third time this week,” answered Jake, “the pitfalls of having a Jeep with no top in Florida where we get a thunderstorm every damned day.”

“You got accepted at Cornell didn’t you?” Jake asked in a low voice as he dressed.

“Yea,” answered Stephanie.

“When do you leave?” asked Jake.

“Tomorrow,” she answered.

“Tomorrow?” a surprised Jake exclaimed.

“Yea, my daddy has already arranged an internship job for me in New York until classes start,” answered Stephanie in a disappointed voice.

“Oh,” grunted Jake very disappointed.

“I’m sorry Jake,” said Stephanie, “but I just can’t turn down this opportunity. A masters degree from Cornell will be huge for my career.”

“Yea it will,” answered Jake still with disappointment in his tone. “It would be insane not to go.”

“I thought we’d go over to the Discovery Beach Cafe since it’s my last night,” Stephanie said in a cheery voice. “I’m paying!”

Jake shrugged his shoulders in protest.

“Jake let me do this!” demanded Stephanie, “there is nothing wrong with me paying.”

Jake then plopped down drearily next to Stephanie on his bed.

“Okay,” he answered.

“Then later I would love to take a long walk on the beach, okay?” said Stephanie inquisitively.

“Yea, we’ll do that,” said Jake who had resigned to doing whatever Stephanie wanted that evening.

He looked at her sitting next to him, her petite body, sandy blonde hair, perfect pouty lips and sexy sweet blue eyes. Stephanie had been the best girlfriend he had ever had, by far the best disposition and having her around seemed so natural.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

She seemed absolutely perfect to Jake and he knew he was going to miss her for a very long time after she left.

Stephanie would be going up north to graduate school and to make matters worse her parents were moving very soon, a few hours away, to northwest Florida. That would make it even more difficult for Jake and Stephanie to ever get together even when she did get to come home to visit. That is why that both Stephanie and Jake had decided that it if she was accepted to Cornell it would be best to end their two year relationship.

After dinner that evening Stephanie and Jake encountered several of their friends back at Jake’s trailer. They had dropped by to find out whether or not Stephanie would be leaving for Cornell or staying and possibly throw an impromptu farewell party for her.

Finally, the party died down enough that Stephanie told everyone she needed to go and she took Jake by the hand and pulled him outside.

“Get in the car,” she said to Jake.

“Why?” he asked.

“I really want to go take a walk on the beach,” she said.

“Alright, alright,” answered Jake as he climbed into the passenger side of Stephanie’s car. “What’s such a big deal with the beach tonight?”

Stephanie just tilted her head and gave Jake a look. At that he understood. The first time they had ever had sex was underneath one of his uncle’s boats on the beach.

They drove over to one of their usual hangouts, an old pier. When they started to get out of the car Stephanie grabbed an old blanket she had in the back seat. Without saying anything Jake and Stephanie started walking down in front of the breakers while holding hands.

They soon reached some overturned boats which belonged to Jake’s uncle. Jake and Stephanie crawled underneath the biggest one and she spread out the blanket. At first they just lay there spooning and Stephanie started to sniffle and cry softly.

“Are you alright” asked Jake.

“Not really,” Stephanie answered. “I am going to miss you so much that it hurts.”

“You’ll soon forget about me,” said Jake.

“No I won’t!” she demanded, “I never will.”

“You won’t forget about me will you?” Stephanie asked.

“Nope,” answered Jake, “that would be an impossibility.”

Stephanie then kissed Jake softly on the lips. Their kisses slowly grew more passionate. Stephanie’s breathing became louder and she began to run her hands through Jake’s somewhat long hair. Stephanie gently used both of her hands to push Jake down onto the blanket that lay over the soft sand. She sat on him straddling his torso. She then slowly unbuttoned her shirt and then removed her bra. Jake’s hands immediately cupped her firm breasts.

He looked at her almost totally in silhouette as mostly moonlight shown slightly underneath the flipped over boat which canopied them. Jake said, “You are beautiful.”

He could barely make out a smile on Stephanie’s face. She reached down and kissed him again then started to unbuckle the belt on his shorts. They both maneuvered underneath that boat to remove the rest of their clothes until they were totally naked.

Jake picked he up in his arms and laid her underneath him on her back before he slowly made his way kissing down her neck to her breasts which he suckled softly. He then kissed down her further until he was between her legs to her sweet pussy. Jake already having been rubbing her gently there then kissed her on her pussy. His fingers gently began to slide up into her and found her to be already wet. Jake slid his tongue up and down her labia. His tongue teased her before his fingers spread her lips apart and he began to lick her clit.

Her pussy nectar tasted so deliciously sweet to him. He was very excited and could feel that he was already totally erect. Jake kept licking and rubbing Stephanie until she came hard.

Stephanie took just a few minutes to recover while she snuggled tightly in Jake’s arms and fondled his penis. She then took his dick in her hand and started to softly stroke it before she began to kiss it and lick it on the end. Jake sighed with delight when she finally began to totally lick his cock. Her soft lips and warm tongue were soon licking him furiously. Jake thought that he might soon cum but Stephanie stopped suddenly.

She whispered in his ear, “Fuck me Jake! Fuck me!”

Jake spread Stephanie’s legs and squeezed between her legs. She instinctively wrapped them around him as he pushed his tingling penis into her her warm wet pussy. Stephanie let out a long sigh as he entered her and then she groaned deeply in his ear, “Oh yes Jake”

Jake began to thrust ever harder into Stephanie’s pussy as she kept saying to him, “Fuck me!”

Her heavy sighs and excited moans of arousal rose up from underneath his arms and he thrusted and thrusted. Her tight warm wet pussy excited Jake’s senses to an ever heightened sense of arousal. A few minutes passed before Jake felt the need to unleash and allow himself to cum.

Stephanie sensed that Jake was close to cumming and she whispered rather loudly into his ear, “Please Jake cum! Cum hard Jake!”

He could no longer hold anything back and he unleashed his semen into Stephanie’s wet pussy accompanied by a loud straining grunt.

“Oh yes! Jake, yes!” Stephanie exclaimed vigorously.

Her legs tightly wrapped around Jake’s torso as his sperm spurted into her. Her arms squeezed tightly around his back and shoulders. His body still thrusting until he slowly came to a stop. Then as their arms remained in a tight embrace they rolled over onto their sides facing one another.

Jake and Stephanie began to kiss deeply and passionately for just a few more minutes. Their eyes locked in a dimly lit visual embrace. They could read each other’s thoughts as never before and their hearts hurting deep inside. Jake and Stephanie did not need to say anything. Their minds over their hearts had victory and it felt like defeat. They both knew that this had been their last time to make love, their goodbye fuck.
Published 
Written by beowulf69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments