Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Horny Teen Next Door - Part 2

"Charlie had found an item of sensitive value..."

12
1 Comment 1
43.8k Views 43.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Charlie was holding Mr. Magic, and a bulge was appearing in his jeans—a bulge I so wanted to see.

"Charlie, why are you holding that?" I asked.

"The same reason you hold it..." he replied.

I could feel my black lace panties, that I had worn for this very moment, dripping with my wetness. I was dripping for the man in front of me—the very man that was hard for me.

I didn't know what to do. I mean, I did know what I wanted to do, it was just how I was to go about it.

Was I to go up to him, kiss him on the lips and feel his tongue mingle with my tongue?

Was I to go up to him, rip open his jeans, kiss his cock and touch it all over?

Or was I to strip naked and touch myself?

I did all three. I stripped naked, walked to him and gave him a kiss. I then went on to take out his cock and suck it. I wanted to suck his cum. I wanted his cum to plaster the inside of my mouth. I wanted to feel like his dirty neighbour whore.

He pulled my hair and spanked my ass. I cried out. He just took Mr. Magic and thrusted it against my vagina. He clearly didn't know how this vibrator worked.

I took it from his hands and showed him what to do. I showed him how to place it directly on the tip of my clitoris and my pussy lips. I showed him how to move it, slowly rotating it, making it touch every part of my vaginal opening.

Charlie was stroking his cock. Oh, his cock... It was eight inches long. I don't think I'd ever had a cock so long. I was shivering from excitement and slight fear.

Although I knew that he wasn't wearing a condom and that his cock was glistening with pre-cum, I still wanted him inside of me.

I wanted to feel his cock pierce my vagina and make it really wet. I wanted him inside of me. Yes, I wanted him inside of me.

"Well, Charlie, it seems we must get started," I said.

With that, I took his cock and placed it in my mouth. It tasted magnificent.

"I've never had a cock this big in my mouth before, Charlie."

"Well, Katie, it won't be the last time you have my big cock in your sexy, slutty mouth."

He gave me a tight slap on my ass, which only made me desire his cock in my ass even more.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and took Mr. Magic, placing the tip of it on my clitoris. He then proceeded to mouth his head towards my vagina and then licked me with Mr. Magic only helping me cum faster and louder.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed. "Oh, my fucking god! Nobody has ever made me cum so hard and quick before!"

Charlie just smiled and placed Mr. Magic to one side.

I then returned the favour and deep-throated Charlie's cock. It was magnificent. I could feel myself orgasming. I could also feel Charlie reaching a climax. I abruptly pulled his magnificent cock out of mouth, gave him a kiss and said, "Can't let you cum without pleasing me properly."

He returned the smile, pulled me around and stuck his cock in.

It was such a shock, I gave a gasp. He looked at me, wondering what was wrong.

"Wear protection," I said.

ToriStorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToriStorm

"I'm not ready for your baby yet."

Charlie gave me a beautiful smile. A smile that I knew I would remember for the rest of my life.

He asked me where I kept the condoms.

"Why do you think a lady like me would keep condoms?"

"Because you look like the sort of lady that looks for boys. Boys that can give a good time with no side effects."

He was not wrong. I was a whore who looked for sex and the only way to do that was by keeping myself protected. I don't know a lot of men who'd fuck a pregnant lady. Saying that, I really didn't know a lot of men.

I got the condom and ripped the packaging open. Charlie was still grinning, looking forward to fucking me hard—fucking me until I came and came; fucking me until he came, until his semen was everywhere, on my tits, on my mouth and inside my stomach.

Just to keep Charlie entertained before applying the condom, I gave him another sexy suck of the head.

I pushed the skin of condom down. It seemed as if the condom was too small for his massive cock. I wasn't sure whether the condom would hold. Luckily for me it did.

Charlie quickly took advantage of the fact that he was wearing a condom and stuck it straight into my wet pussy. I quickly came.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck me like that, Charlie; fuck your little slutty neighbor!"

Charlie didn't protest. He kept fucking me as if to tear away my vagina. I wanted to scream and say stop, but my sexual urges and desires came in front.

He took his cock out and said, "Doggy! I wanna see how deep I can get in there!"

I turned around and stuck my tight ass out. I'd done the doggy before but never with a cock so big.

He entered me. I abruptly came and came again.

This time I had to protest. "Charlie—stop, honey! You're breaking my vagina."

He put his fingers, covered in my juices, into my mouth. I knew this was to stop me protesting and it worked. I loved the taste of my juices running around my mouth.

Charlie then kept going, fucking me deeper and harder—fucking me until I came.

I could feel him slowing down. I could feel him take out his cock.

Charlie pulled off the condom and out sprung his eight-inch cock.

I immediately took it to my mouth. Charlie didn't want to come in my mouth. I didn't protest and let him finish the sensational journey.

With two pumps of his hand he came. The first two ropes went directly onto my face and mouth. I opened up my mouth to let his juice in. The next two ropes hit directly into my mouth. I almost gagged but I didn't; I swallowed it like the real whore I was.

The rest came onto my tits which were just waiting for him, waiting for him to touch them.

I took his cock to my mouth and sucked on it letting the slowing flow of semen drip down my throat.

I loved it and I loved him. I wanted him to fuck me like this everyday. I wanted to be his little neighbor slut and him to be my horny teen next door—the horny teen that just wanted to make me cum.

Published 
Written by TheHornyTeenNextDoor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments