Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hot Tub

"A weekend retreat for two."

46
13 Comments 13
2.1k Views 2.1k
882 words 882 words

After a long day exploring the Cornish moors, we returned to the idyllic cabin that was ours for the weekend. After eating and showering, you pour us a large glass of Merlot each, and we step out onto the decking into the mid-March cool air.

Dressed in white fluffy robes, we drink in the view as storm clouds pass over the the inky sky above us. You are standing behind me, your arms wrapped around my waist, your lips on my neck your tongue swirling a delicious tattoo across my creamy skin.

Behind us, hidden in the corner, is the beautifully crafted hot tub that had sold the cabin to us, tendrils of steam rising up and dancing in the cool dusky air, the soft sound of the bubbles the perfect soundtrack for such a peaceful evening. The shimmering glow from the decking lights and solar lanterns bathing the scene in a seductive hue of yellow and orange completed the romantic scene we found ourselves emerging in.

We giggle delightedly as we shed our robes and skip across the smooth wooden decking, gasping as the cold night air hits our naked skin. We step into the tub, and we disappear into the frothy, warm lather.

Sat side by side, you turn towards me and gently brush the damp hair away from my eyes and plant tender light kisses on my face, then kiss my lips, push them apart, your tongue searching for mine to tease and relish the taste of. Your hands caress my neck and travel down my spine, causing tingles of pleasure to erupt.

Kissing me more deeply now, your tongue probing further, you pause to bite my bottom lip gently, moaning into your mouth, my tongue entices you to further delight me. Changing position, slightly, you guide my limbs through the warm water so I am straddling you, my heavy breasts pressing against your broad chest, my nipples pert and excited, rubbing in your light smattering of hair. My arms around your neck, fingers curling into your damp hair, kissing you, tantalising you, enjoying the feel of your naked hard body.

Your hard cock is between my thighs, and I can feel its silky tip nudging its way toward my hot lust-ridden pussy. I wriggle my hips in a desperate attempt to have you slide into me wanting you deep inside me; your hands are on my hips, and you raise me up, easily, with the buoyancy of the water aiding. Teasing me with the tip of your cock, sliding it around my pussy lips and teasing the erect nub of my clit, I am throbbing in anticipation then gasping with delight as your lips leave mine, and your start to devour my neck, licking, biting, sucking your way down to my breasts. You flick and suck my excited buds alternatively and nip them causing delightful spurts of pain that make me whimper slightly, tiny moans of ecstasy to urge you on further to open the gates of our passion.

IreneWilliam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IreneWilliam

One hand slides from my hip and grabs my arse cheek while the other delves between my legs, and your fingers find my swollen silky crevice and stroke the satin smooth lips, your thumb finds my excited clit and entices it further out from its little hood, and you roll over it gently at first but then harder with more purpose. With your fingers deep inside me now I rock my hips to match the tempo you have set. I push myself harder onto you, needing you deeper within me.

My orgasm is building within me, the pleasure from your fingers and tongue combined makes my body tremble and shake, the anticipation of being consumed, engulfed even, by the explosion of emotions within me, the sensations cascading, wave upon wave of passion that will burst throughout and leave me quivering uncontrollably around you.

My body tenses, and the walls of my pussy contract around your delightfully persistent fingers. My clit is hypersensitive. You know I am becoming overwhelmed, and gently remove your hands and replace them with your beautifully erect cock. My hips don’t stop as I glide up and down, able to at last have a little control of the tempo, your hands find my hips, and you help guide the speed at which I fuck you.

Arching your back, and, thrusting your hips, you impale me further, hitting the spot you desired more deeply, and the floodgates are opened, and I cum in huge shuddering motions.

Water spills from the tub as you continue to fuck me, desperate for your own orgasm to engulf you. With every thrust, we slip further and further under the water until we are completely submerged like water nymphs, frantically climaxing together in one perfect moment with great intensity. We emerge gasping and gulping for air, limbs entwined, mouths still searching hungrily for each other.

The water calms around us, gently lapping over our exhausted bodies, soothing us sweetly as we pull apart and settle back, still panting. Looking up at the star-ridden sky above, we reach for each other, fingers entwining, and bask in the moonlight and the aftermath of passion until, once again, our lips meet, and our hands start to roam once more under the ever-bubbling effervescent water.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments