Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Job Interview

"Natalie takes one of the college lads to the woods but gets more than she planned."

1
0 Comments 0
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
The Job Interview

“Where are we going?” asked Simon as Natalie led him up the college playing field, weaving her way through the little groups of people. It was lunchtime, they had about an hour before the afternoon lessons began and Natalie was on a mission.

“Just hurry up!” she replied and ducked behind the old caretakers hut.

Natalie had fond memories of that hut, mainly because she had lost her virginity there in a frenzy of passion with Tom. As it happened, it turned out that Tom was a complete bastard but the experience had introduced the pleasures of sex to Natalie so she had decided that on reflection, the experience wasn’t all bad. That was nearly a year ago and she was now 18 and in her last year of college. In the intervening period, she had had countless sexual encounters with her fellow students. Natalie had gained a reputation but she didn’t really care; she wasn’t doing it to gain favour with anybody which most of her peers did. She liked sex and enjoyed it to the full as often as she could!

Pulling Simon behind her, Natalie headed for a place just past the hut where the college boundary fence lifted up at the bottom so that it was possible to duck under and into the woodland the other side. Lifting up the rusty wire fence, Natalie waved Simon ahead of her before ducking under it herself and hurrying into the woods, urging him to keep up. The trees weren’t particularly densely packed and it wasn’t long before they emerged into a small clearing with the sun streaming down from above them. Throughout the rest of the woodland, the dense leaf canopy had cut out the sunlight so very little grew on the ground but here, the space above their heads meant that over the years, a thick, lush layer of grass had grown in the clearing.

Natalie stopped in the middle of the oasis of green and took Simon’s hand.

“Wow!” he exclaimed. “This is pretty amazing.”

“I knew you you’d like it,” she replied and smiled at him. Simon returned the smile before leaning forward and kissing her on the forehead. Natalie could feel her heart racing and knew it wasn’t from the run through the woods but the anticipation of what she hoped was going to happen in the next half hour. Without waiting to see what Simon would do next, she reached up and put her left hand behind his head, pulling him towards her before kissing him on the lips. Simon responded as she had hoped and as they kissed, Natalie could feel his right hand moving up from her waist and in a moment, it was fondling her boobs.

Although it was only June and summer had hardly begun, it had been a warm year so far and Natalie only had her regulation white college blouse on over her bra. The thin material didn’t present much of a barrier to Simon’s fondling and she could sense her nipples growing hard beneath his hand. Normally, Natalie would have let things take their natural course but she was in a hurry and pushing Simon away, she started to undo the buttons down the front of her blouse. From the look on his face, Natalie could tell that this was more than Simon had expected and his jaw dropped as she undid the last button of her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the grass.

Natalie had worried when she was growing up that she was doomed to be flat-chested but in her late teens, her tits had grown and she now boasted a very firm pair of 36C’s that filled her bra admirably. It was a lace design but whilst not too prissy, Natalie knew it would have been quite easy for Simon to see her hard nipples through the material and guessed this was probably why a large bulge was forming in the front of his trousers. Natalie stepped forward, put her left hand behind Simon’s head again and with her right, started to rub his hidden erection.

“Mmm, I take it you like what you see then,” she said in his ear. Simon could hardly speak and just let out a little gasp as Natalie continued her massaging. Despite the material of his trousers being a hindrance, Natalie could feel that Simon’s penis was very hard and that it throbbed every time her hand passed over the top of it.

“That must be very uncomfortable for you,” she continued, “why don’t we let him out” and without waiting for Simon to reply, started to undo his belt.

Suddenly, Simon grabbed Natalie’s hands and looked around them.

“What if someone see’s us?” he said, his voice trembling as his eyes darting one way and then another.

“I promise nobody will catch us,” she replied and as he relaxed his grip on her hands, Natalie undid the catch on his waistband before undoing the zip. As the weight of the belt dragged Simon’s trousers down to his knees, Natalie looked down and was pleased to see that Simon’s apprehension hadn’t affected his erection. She stroked the mound in the front of his boxers and Simon’s cock twitched inside them.

“My, someone’s eager. Shall we let him out?” Natalie said mischievously, looking at the expression on Simon’s face as she said it.

Barely able to speak, Simon nodded and with that, Natalie knelt down in front of him and hooking her forefingers in the waistband of his boxers, drew them down to his knees. Natalie was pleased to see that released from the confines of his underwear, Simon’s cock continued to stand up, not really erect but hard enough. Without hesitating, she leaned forward and slid Simon’s penis into her mouth. She loved the feel of a hard cock in her mouth and as she gently moved her head backwards and forwards, Natalie could feel Simon’s cock throb whenever she flicked her tongue over the really sensitive area under the end of his penis.

“Oh God, that’s so good,” Simon moaned and in the same breath, “Shit, I’m coming.”

“Bollocks!” thought Natalie and swiftly popped his cock out of her mouth just as Simon orgasmed, shooting a stream of creamy come onto the grass beside her. She looked up to see Simon grinning at her.

“That was bloody fantastic!” he said, “Let’s get back now.”

Without waiting for Natalie’s reply, Simon started to pull up his boxers and trousers.

“Hang on, what about me??!” said Natalie, very aware that her fanny was tingling and probably very wet.

“Not now,” he replied, “next time.”

Natalie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Here she was, kneeling in the grass with her tits practically hanging out, feeling as horny as hell and just ‘cos he’d had his orgasm, Simon had lost interest.

“If you walk away now, there won’t be a next time!” she told him. Natalie changed her tone to one which could best be described as sultry.

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” she asked Simon as she lay back on the grass with her knees up and her legs slightly apart. Simon looked at her and Natalie could saw his gaze travel down from her face, over her boobs and settle on her matching lacy panties that she knew would be visible under her short college skirt. He paused, then continued doing his trousers up and said with a grin, “Yeah, next time!” and started to hurry back the way they had come.

“You bastard!!” Natalie yelled as Simon’s back disappeared into the undergrowth. “Fucking typical”, she said to herself.

Natalie lay there on the grass, still conscious of the tingling feeling in her pussy and with her eyes closed, basked in the midday sun streaming through the green canopy above her, feeling it’s warmth on her legs and semi-naked torso.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1



A few minutes passed and Natalie could feel the anger of being abandoned by Simon melt away in the sun’s heat. Unfortunately, the tingling in her crotch wouldn’t go away as easily and Natalie knew there was only one way to solve that. Without getting up, she had a quick look around to make sure she was alone before pulling her skirt up round her waist and opening her legs wide, she put her hand into her knickers.

Natalie gasped as two fingers slid easily into her wet fanny and with the warm sun beating down on her semi-naked body, she started to masturbate, something she was very good at and found almost as enjoyable as sex. As Natalie lay there massaging her clit, her eyes closed in the bright sunshine, she wished Simon hadn’t buggered off.

She loved being fucked and hadn’t had a cock inside her for four days now. Granted, the last time was with three of the college lads and what a session that had been! Her masturbating got more intense as she remembered the excitement of the four of them naked in her bedroom. The house had been empty thank God ‘cos if anybody had come in to her room at the wrong time, they would have seen her sat on the edge of her bed sucking one cock and wanking two others. Before that session finished, Natalie had fingered herself to a huge orgasm before laying back on the edge of her bed with her legs wide open, letting the guys take her one after the other. By the time they had finished, her fanny felt incredible and it was hours before the gorgeous tingly feeling went away.

With that thought in her head, Natalie’s masturbating had the desired effect and letting out a moan, her orgasm exploded as she pushed her fingers in her fanny, keen to milk every fantastic sensation out of the moment.

“Well that was worth watching.”

“SHIT!!” thought Natalie and in one swift movement, sat bolt upright clutching her blouse to her chest and pulling her skirt down. Looking around, her heart pounding, she saw a man stood on the edge of the clearing and from where he standing, she knew he would have seen everything.

“What the fuck!” she yelled, “do you always creep up on girls and scare the crap out of them?”

“Do you often lay in the middle of the woods doing that?” he replied.

Natalie looked at him. He was about 30 and actually looked pretty fit, dressed in blue jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed off a reasonably toned body.

“Not often,” she replied. “What’s it to you anyway? Did you like what you saw?”

“Actually, I rather enjoyed the show,” he said with a smile.

Her sixth sense told her that she wasn’t in any danger and Natalie started to relax, conscious of the tingling feeling that she still felt in between her legs.

“Really. How much did you enjoy it?” she asked.

The stranger looked at her and still grinning, he walked towards her until he was stood just in front of her. Without saying anything, he peeled off his t-shirt and started to undo his trousers. Natalie’s heart started to race again and as she watched, he kicked off his shoes and took his trousers down before throwing them to one side.

“Bloody hell!“ thought Natalie as she gazed up at the stranger. He hadn't been wearing any underwear and she wasn’t sure what it was about it but she couldn’t take her eyes off his cock. It wasn’t that it was particularly bigger than all the others she’d seen but it stood erect like none of the lads’ penises did. Somehow, it looked like a real cock, not smooth like all the lads ones were.

In the distance, Natalie heard the college bell ring signaling the end of the dinner break and at that moment she decided what she was going to do. Her heart was pounding, her fanny was still tingly and she wanted that gorgeous cock.

“Don’t you have to go?” said the stranger, nodding in the direction of the bell.

“Not yet” she replied and stood up. Natalie reached behind her back, undid her bra and threw it away, her firm breasts jiggling as she did so. She then lay back in the grass, pushed her skirt and knickers down and threw them too where they fell on top of the strangers trousers. Natalie put her knees up and opening her legs wide to show her glistening fanny, she looked the stranger in the eye.

“Fuck me” she demanded. “Fuck me now, fuck me hard and fuck me fast.”

Without a word, the stranger knelt down on the grass between Natalie’s legs and leaned forward over her. Before she closed her eyes with ecstasy, Natalie noticed that he didn’t take his eyes off hers as he thrust his hard cock into her juicy fanny and as instructed, started to pound her hard and fast.

“Oh God, that is so good,” she moaned aloud.

The feeling was fantastic and he continued to thrust in and out of her for what seemed like ages before he plunged in one final time. Natalie felt his cock throb inside her and the peculiar warm sensation as his spunk pumped into her fanny.

“You are one dirty slut,” he said, his cock still hard inside her.

“I know,” she replied, “and I enjoy every moment of it.” Natalie smiled into the strangers face. “I’m Natalie,” she said by way of introduction.

“Hi, I’m Mike,” said Mike.

Natalie’s pussy felt really good and as she lay there with Mike’s stiff penis inside her, she noticed how he carried his weight on muscular arms so he wasn’t pressing down on her. After the college lads had shagged her, they either just got up or collapsed on her like a deadweight but Mike just lay there looking down at her. He was looking at her breasts.

“Like what you see?” she asked.

“You’re beautiful,” he replied.

“You only think that ‘cos I’m a naked college girl who’s just let you shag her. Talking of which, I’m late. Get off me now.”

Mike gently eased himself out of her and set about picking up their clothes.

“No, I’m saying that because you have a body to die for and an appetite for pleasure,” he said, handing Natalie her college uniform and underwear. “There are many women with one or the other but it’s rare to find both together. And I’m sorry about the slut comment.”

Natalie paused as she dressed.

“Why? I am aren’t I? Isn’t that what girls like me are, sluts?”

“Some are,” Mike replied, dressing as he spoke, “but why should you be tarred with that name just because you enjoy sex. If you were a bloke, they’d call you a stud. No, I admire you for doing what you enjoy doing. Look, I’ve got a small shop in town selling, shall we say, adult orientated stuff. I could do with someone like you that’s not embarrassed by the products. Would you be interested in a Saturday job and perhaps some evenings as well?”

Natalie couldn’t believe her ears. This hunk had just watched her masturbate, shagged her senseless on her command, then complimented her and was now offering her a job in what was probably the local sex shop. The sheer absurdity of the situation struck her as funny and she let out a small laugh.

“What’s funny?” Mike asked.

“Nothing. And yes, I would be interested in that job.”

“Good, then here’s my card and I’ll see you at 08:30 on Saturday morning.” And with that he turned and walked off through the trees towards town.

Natalie looked at the card. Yep, it was the sex shop. She’d often wondered what it was like in there and as she wandered back towards college, Natalie decided she was quite looking forward to her new job.

Published 
Written by beakker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors