Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Song

2
0 Comments 0
5.0k Views 5.0k
994 words 994 words
I had been begging my boyfriend, Austin, to take me to see The Last Song. Austin was actually very sweet and would take me to any chick-flick I wanted, but he had already read the book and heard bad things about the movie, so it took some urging. A blow job and hickie took care of that.

We were soon already about halfway through the movie. Personally, I was loving it and was strangely aroused, but Austin rolled his eyes every now and then, calling Miley Cyrus a slut, something I couldn't possibly deny. The only good thing he said about the movie was how Miley had thick lips and would feel so good around his 7 inch cock.

I sighed and nudged him, but now I couldn't get the taste of his cock out of my mouth. He noticed my fidgeting and whispered, "You're horny. So am I. Let's just step out and into my car for a couple seconds?" I said pretending to be annoyed, and I ignored him for as long as I could, but I was only getting more aroused with denying myself the pleasure that could be mine, so I grabbed his arm and led him outside.

Once we were outside, I leaned against the car so I was facing him. "Okay, just a quick blowjob and then we finish the movie, comprendo?" Austin smiled and nodded, but as soon as I turned around to open the car door, he yanked me to the hood of the car and bent me over it. I was only wearing a thong under my skirt, and my face turned pink as I realized that any passers-by could see my tight young ass.

Austin pulled out his cock, pushing it up against me and rubbed the head against my already-wet pussy. I moaned quietly, starting to protest, but Austin, knowing well I liked it rough, moved my thong aside and slammed his entire length into my depths quickly. I almost yelled out, but kept quiet. Maybe nobody had noticed us yet, but it was only a matter of time.

Austin was fucking me hard- too hard. I started moaning.

 "Oh, FUCK, Austin!"

 "Hurts, don't it?" he asked me quietly, gently.

"No... it feels so FUCKING GOOD!" I yelled out.

It was then we heard the sirens. The sirens of a police car. Apparently, an older woman had seen us, and as her husband watched with fascination, she had called the police. A strong police officer pulled Austin off me, much to my despair, I was close to cumming and so was Austin. A different officer, black, tall, and as I could feel, muscular, pulled my hands across my back, cuffing them, and pulling me upright and leading me to a separate car from Austin, and pushing me into the front seat.

The officer didn't really speak to me. I guess he figured I knew why I was arrested.

"How long will I be in jail?" I asked quietly, staring up at his face.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

He glanced at me, then back at the road.

"Not long."

We road in silence for awhile before I noticed an empty parking lot on the side of the road.

"Can you pull over here?" I asked. The officer didn't ask why but obeyed me, a slightly confused look on his face. He turned to me with annoyance as we parked.

"What?"

 "Umm... Do you suppose you could uncuff me? My wrists are sore."

He sighed but unlocked my handcuffs. "Can we go now?" he asked with annoyance, but he wasn't looking at me anymore. It seemed to me his eyes had wandered to my perfect round breasts.

I smiled to myself. "How long is my boyfriend going to be in jail?" I asked innocently.

"Longer than you. The woman who called us reported the intercourse as being forced. Because we have no proof, he will only be kept about a week longer than you."

It wasn't that I wanted out of this mess, but I was still horny and even more aroused at the officer's muscles.

"He really doesn't have to stay that long, does he?" I asked, moving over onto the officer's lap. He didn't object, put moved his hands onto my waist. I felt him hardening underneath me.

"I'm afraid so, ma'am," he said, clearing his throat. I could tell he was trying not to fuck me there and then.

"He's really a good guy," I said as I slowly moved from his lap. My hand wandered over to his zipper and I unzipped it slowly. The officer twitched slightly but didn't command me to stop. His 11 inch cocked whipped out. I was amazed. That was 4 inched larger than Austin's, and a lot thicker. I started to give him a hand job, bending over and teasing his soft balls with my tongue. He moaned lightly.

The officer was struggling not to cum all over my beautiful face, and I wouldn't let him. I wanted his hot, sweet cum in my pussy. That's when I went back to sit on his lap, easing his long cock into my tight pussy. He gasped lightly as his cock was guided deep into me. And apparently, he wanted to do all of the work. He slipped his hands under my arms and started lifting me up and down.

This guy was bigger AND better than Austin. He soon started bucking his hips into me, using his hands to play with my nipples. I moaned, "Oh, daddy, I'm gonna CUMMMM!" "Go ahead, cum for yo daddy," he told me in his deep, sexy voice. I did as daddy told me to, and he did the same to me. He sighed and rested his head back on the chair, breathing deeply.

I smiled to myself, "Another man pleased." I got off him and left the cop car, shutting the door as silently as possible and buttoned up my shirt as I walked, smirking smugly

Published 
Written by maddyjean08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors