Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Latin Ballroom Dancer

"Enrique circled his strong arms around my waist and his fingers pulled the strings of my white blous"

4
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
906 words 906 words
I was a shy woman with glasses in my early twenties working as my Daddy's assistant in the office of his hotel called 'The Springs'. It was a posh hotel in Beverly Hills, California with an enormous pool, inside, and out.

I always wore my long frizzy blonde hair back in a plait and wore as my uniform a long grey skirt and frumpy sweatshirt.

One bright sunny day, Daddy came into the office in a navy blue suit looking all cheerful and dapper about something.

"Clarie, honey, make more of an effort of your appearance. A great latin ballroom dancer is coming to teach ballroom dancing, isn't this exciting?"

"Erm.. when is this?" I asked. I adjusted my glasses on the bridge of my nose.

"Today. I told you ages ago that he was coming. Oh, Clarie, what am I going to do with you," he replied. Daddy peered round his office door and turned back to me, face beaming with excitement. "He's arrived. Look sharp, Clarie, don't slouch." He walked out and I followed.

"Mr Cox, lovely to see you again," a tall young man with a slender but strong physique and dark hair came walking over to us from reception desk. He shook hands with my father and hugged.

"You too, Enrique, how is your father, recovering I hope," Daddy said, with a chuckle.

Enrique smiled widely and nodded, "Recovering well, thank you sir," he replied. His blue eyes went towards me, "Who is this shy woman?"

Daddy pushed me forward, "This is my daughter, Clarie, she's rather shy, but a very good assistant," he told the latin dancer.

Enrique lifted up my right hand to his lips and kissed it. His eyes met mine sending my heart into overdrive.

"Pleasure meeting your acquaintance, mademoiselle," he said.

"Let us show the ballroom," Daddy said leading the way.

A few hours later after tidying up my father's office, he came back in a flaming bad mood with a bottle of whisky in his hand. He looked at me and yelled at me to get out and I scurried away quickly. Tears forming in my eyes.

I heard voices coming from the ballroom so I quietly wen to the door and peeked in and saw the handsome dancer, Enrique, practicing with a pretty redhead in a pink leotard but he was getting irritated with her.

"You're doing it all wrong, Sylvie!"

The redhead threw up her hands "I quit! Find someone else," she said, before storming out the door. I hid behind the door as she past.

I looked back into the ballroom and watched shyly as my heart pounded. I wanted him so much.

Enrique looked up and saw me, "Hey, come here," he said.

I shyly walked forward with head down.

"Why are you always so shy?" he asked.

I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

Enrique lifted up my face to his and looked deeply into my eyes.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

"Can you be my partner? I can teach you how to dance."

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

He grabbed up a white blouse and a long black gypsy style skirt from the stage and put them in my hands. "Get changed and we'll practice," he said but it was more like an order.

I hurried off to change. I came back out ten minutes later and Enrique's eyes widened in admiration, He walked to me from standing across the hall.

"You look amazing, Clarie," he said, slowly, staring deeply into my green eyes. His hands went round the back of my head and pulled out my hair band and unraveled my plait, putting it over my shoulders. He grinned. "Beautiful."

I smiled whilst blushing.

Enrique grabbed my hands in his and he slowly led me around the room as he taught me how to dance. He was gentle and patient with me. He made me laugh and smile.

We took a break and Enrique stood behind me and circled his strong arms around my waist his hands began pulling the strings of my white blouse to loosen. I didn't have the heart to stop him. I wanted him. I wanted him to touch me in intimate places, make love to him. The blouse fell open and I gasped when I felt his hands against my bare skin running on my stomach, back until his fingers worked their way to the front, and squeezed my breasts. I cried out.

Enrique turned me around and kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. We soon had our clothes on the floor and he lay me down on the floor gently and with much effort got in between my legs whist looking deeply into my eyes . Both of us feeling love and lust. I gasped out loud as he entered me in pain but that soon went and pleasure came.

Enrique and I's lovemaking grew and grew with intensity. I bit down on my lower from crying out. He turned me over and took me doggy style then turned back round and I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers down his back. The faster we fucked the more my body built up for an orgasm.

I cried out as I came. Body quivered.

Enrique’s did the same.

We breathed heavily together staring in each other's eyes.

That was one experience I would never ever forget in a hurry.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments