Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lighthouse

"Short and quick...My first time."

2
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
842 words 842 words
We stand at the rain-streaked window, one behind the other and swaying slowly with the spinning of the earth. Your hands are by your side, back a little and towards me, open. Mine rest on the slight curve of your hips and I can feel the fabric of your dress, an itch beneath my fingers.

In the darkness the light flashes over us, a steady strobe casting shadows across the room. The moles that scatter your shoulder are hidden under a fallen strap, and the whiteness of your half exposed breasts shines like a harvest moon. We stand at the window, just breathing in rhythm and moving that little bit closer. I can smell the earth of your hair and the salt of your skin. I can see the tidal rise and fall of your body as you breathe with me and the distance closes.

As we touch at our center point, and begin to mold, there is a momentary pause in breath. Just a beat, and we draw closer still. I kiss your neck and trace your outline, finding the silk hollows and feeling you arch back into me… and in the darkness the light flashes over us.

When you find me and draw me with your hands, deeper into the small of your back and the dip of your rump, I recognize this place and I swell and I fill. You reach and turn to kiss me and I want that too, to know your tongue dance with mine and to pass hot breath between us, but it is impossible as we are, both facing the window and the rain and the coming of the night.

You’re pulling me to you and inviting me in. Up and under your dress I find your breasts and feel their rounded weight and taut nipples between fingers and thumbs. They sit smooth and cupped in my hands, jolly and heaving in excitement. The warm dough of woman that swell and rise as I do, to meet the touch of another… and in the darkness the light flashes over us.

You lean forward, moving your feet further apart, taking your balance with a hand on the cool pool-like glass and raising your heels, widening your furrow and offering your most intimate of parts. But there is still the dress between us. This I lift with my left hand to reveal you, to sit draped and tumbling over the slope of your lush domed buttocks.

I dip and bend myself and come up again in front, to rest my rigid self against you.

Antonia_FoxS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonia_FoxS

My natural bow matching your own shape, feeling with my blushing tip and rod your open wetness. I can feel that little mouth, your crimson lips whispering me in. I want to dance there, to explore the opening of your sex with mine. To have you take me in slowly and to feel the exquisite change in your texture.

With your hand leading mine we find your puffed and scented rose and part it gently and you guide me. I am in and you sink a little, I lift a little and I am deeper. We let go a held breath that is as big as only the ocean can know…and in the darkness the light flashes over us.

Your grip me and I can sense the pulse and slide of you. You suck me in and I am glistening with your excitement. With our two hands over and pressing on your naked mons we can feel my movement and stiffness inside of you. The swelling of you as I fill you. The fluxing of your tightness as you take me in.

Further down with our fingers we find and touch your own hooded delight, its standing and its humid joy. We feel your soft parting, the soaking of your expanded flesh. You are hot and sweet and eager. Our rhythm and the movement of our hands take on urgency, tempo rising. I swing and you push, your weight taking me further.

When I am in you, all the way in you, I can feel you at the very base of me, covering my all. I can hear your little gasps and I can hear the slapping of our bodies meeting. You rise higher on your toes and quiver. You tighten and pulse. You burst and flow, and yelp and judder and I am very near the edge and our hands grip and flutter over your bud as we crash like breakers and explode and shake so close together that there is no difference between us.

It is like you are consuming me, swallowing me whole. Pulling me all up and in and not letting me go. I can feel myself rocket and jumping inside you, spilling, adding to you. I can feel your intense sweep of rapture, gushing and contracting. I can feel our mingling. I can feel you give over to it and my surrender and we are at our closest point of collapse…. and the light flashes…

Published 
Written by Ulysses
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments