Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Long Train to Chicago

"From New York to Chicago via Heaven"

10
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I'm waiting at Penn Station a little after 3.30 pm with a 19 hour train journey ahead of me. I am thankful for my expenses card that allowed me to purchase a roomliner bedroom all for myself so at least I can have some privacy, and some time to rest after my long week in New York. I'm wearing an old pair of slightly worn jeans, a nicely fitting polo shirt, a tatty leather bag is at my feet containing all my stuff for my summer in the States. With nothing else to do, I scan the platform mild interest hoping for something or someone to catch my eye. Out of luck, the train finally pulls in and I shrug my bag over my shoulder and head for my room.

Dropping my bag down, I take a look at myself in the mirror and smile as I see the tired looking version of my former self. My short black hair is a little ruffled and lacking in life, my tanned skin is looking a little grey from all the booze and my green eyes with slight bags underneath them. Thinking to myself, "I'm only 28," a small chuckle escapes my lips and I shrug, "Not going to be up to much anyway for the next 19 hours."

Splashing water over my face, I run some through my hair and make an effort to tidy it up. I pull on a clean button up shirt, roll up the sleeves, and slip my hip flask into my pocket.

Locking up, I head out to the dining room and tuck into some pretty tasty food and crack out Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I've read it three times this summer and each time I find it a little more approachable. And almost every time I've read it in public it's ended up with an interesting conversation with someone. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her. Putting the Sutherlands and Chris to one side, I smile over the top of my book and am rewarded with the most beautiful smile you will ever see.

Her blue eyes lit up the dusky dining car as her small white teeth shone with a sparkle that put diamonds to shame. She walked passed me with a lingering look and I looked on after her long enough to see the deliberate sway of her ass in her loose summer skirt. The image of her soft lips and blonde tresses burning in my head I can't concentrate and order a bottle of wine and two glasses. Memorising the page number I close my book and carry the wine and glasses over to this vision. Clearing my throat softly I grin, "Would you mind if I joined you, I bring wine?"

With another dazzling smile she coyly nods, "Sure."

I sit down and offer my hand, "I'm Dan, nice to meet you."

She giggles taking my hand, "Ilyana, but call me Illy. Nice to meet you too."

"Illy it is, that's a cool name, Czech Republic?"

"Russian, but good guess, my parents moved to the States a long time ago."

"Well, would this Russian American like to share some Australian wine with this English chap?"

"Why not!" she smiles sending my heart soaring as her eyes catch mine and stare straight through me.

I pour two glasses and grin, "Cheers, to always improving international relations."

Another giggle and a bite of her lip has me struggling to clink glasses as we taste the mediocre wine. There is a short pregnant pause before she asks, "So what are you doing here? On this train I mean in America?"

"I've been working this summer over here as a break from teaching back home and have a few weeks off before heading back so I thought I'd try and see a bit of the States whilst I could. How about you?"

"I'm not done with you yet..." she teases.

In mock shock I laugh, "I've heard about these Russian interrogations!"

Playfully smacking my arm Illy grins, "How far are you going?"

"Chicago."

Another smile, "Me too."

As Illy orders and eats her dinner we talk about our summers, hers the last summer after college before heading home to Chicago and a job in three weeks time and mine working for a micro-financing bank looking into supporting local kids' charities. Before we know it we have finished the bottle of wine and are getting some interesting looks from those wishing to take our table.

I nudge her arm, "Shall we head to the lounge or something and let people eat?"

Illy smiles, "Good idea."

And as we stand I gently place my hand in the small of her back and feel her supple muscles through her thin top. We walk in silence to the quietest section of the lounge and settle into two seats opposite each other and I pull out my whisky. "Single malt any good for you or are you stuck on your diet of Jagerbombs and cheap beer?" Snatching the hip flask she takes a healthy slug and sticking her tongue out giggles "screw you Mr fancy pants"

My eyes wide I grin, "Screw me eh, screw me?"

"Well!"

Taking my flask back. I drink deeply feeling the warmth through me as I slowly take it down my eyes on her throughout as she watches me her eyes darting between mine and my lips drinking. I see the telltale sign as she gently bites her lip.

We carry on drinking and chatting and flirting and pretty soon we are sitting side by side our bodies touching and enjoying it, the feeling of her leg pressed against mine stirring familiar feelings inside me and I smile willingly as she takes my hand in hers and whispers in my ear, "I saw you have one of the nice bedrooms..."

At first nodding looking into her eyes our brains thinking the same thing I smile and then I grin, standing, her hand in mine as she stands with me and I chuckle, "You just wanted me for my room!"

Illy feigns hurt and smacks my chest her hand staying there pressed against my chest, "I want you for much more than that."

My hand drops hers and cupping the delicate line of her jaw my fingers sliding up into the roots of her soft hair; I delicately press my lips against hers tasting the whisky and her lip gloss as I feel her hands stroking my chest. Her soft sweet lips pressing back against mine before breaking the kiss she shyly smiles, "Let's get out of here."

Taking her hand, I lead her briskly through the train carriages and she picks up her bag on the way and we head to my room. She blocks the way to the lock standing against the door looking up at me. Batting her eyelashes, her lips lightly pursed toying with me, "I don't have to come in if you don't want."

I very slowly place my hands on her slim sides and kiss her hard feeling her hands instantly reaching up around my neck pulling me close as I press her up against the door. Her sensuous lips opening gently as her tongue slides between my lips. I press my thigh between her legs our bodies tangled her hands in my hair at the back of my head.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

Moaning into the kiss our tongues fighting demanding more I feel her nails lightly dig into my neck as I press my body harder against her.

Taking her hands in mine I pull them down and behind her body holding them together I pull out my key and unlock the door finally breaking the kiss.

"You're coming in and don't expect to leave before we get to Chicago."

Her hand snaking into the top of my jeans holding my belt buckle she giggles, "I'm not going anywhere."

Leading me into the room she throws her bag down in the corner and kicks off her shoes looking back over her shoulder at me, "Show me around, Dan."

Shutting the door behind me and locking it. I kick off my shoes and socks slipping them under the bed I walk up behind Illy, my hands on her waist and guide her to the window kissing her neck softly and whispering in her ear, "This is the window where you can see see the outside world including all the stars in the sky."

"Uh huh," she smiles over her shoulder grinding her ass back against my crotch. I moan softly and slide my hands slowly up her sides tugging her top as I go. She lifts her hands up and I pull her top over her head my hands running down from her shoulders over the length of her arms and taking her hands in mine we kiss again our lips searching for more and more as she turns to face me her hands tentatively unbuttoning my shirt. Mine falling naturally down over the curve of her spine to her firm ass.

I shrug my shirt free from my body and enjoy the touch of her small hands over my hard chest and stomach. I unzip her skirt, pushing it down as it slips easily from her narrow hips a small gasp escaping my lips as I see her stunning body in all its glory. I chuckle and kiss her, a broad smile across my lips, she hits my chest playfully a funny look on her face.

"What?" she exclaims.

I smile stroking her face and through her hair, "Nothing, it's just that you are impossibly beautiful and nobody will ever believe me."

Biting her lip Illy pushes me back onto the bed and straddles me her smooth soft thighs either side of my body as she slowly unbuckles my belt and unbuttons my jeans. Grinning up at me she tugs my jeans and boxers down my body and off my feet. My thick, hard cock springing to attention now it's free of its constraints. Looking up at me she bites her bottom lip seductively, her hands slowly sliding up my thighs making my cock twitch instinctively.

Groaning, I moan, "Don't tease me Illy".

A small giggle is her only response as I feel her hands sliding higher and higher and my feet press harder against the floor my ass lifting up off the bed a little pushing my hard cock towards her.

"Come here beautiful, there's plenty of time for that, right now I need you."

Unhooking her bra and slinking out of her light blue panties she climbs up my body straddling me again; her hair cascading down over my face as I slide my hand through her hair and around her neck pulling her down to me, urgently needing to feel her lips against mine. Our lips softly dancing at first, the anticipation building as she starts to rock her body back and forth over my cock, grinding herself against me.

As the rhythm builds and our bodies move more and more urgently together. My hands sliding down over her back to her ass pressing her harder against my throbbing hardness. Her sensitive clit now wet with her juices she pulls herself forward and I reach down to press the head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy. She breaks the kiss grinning down at me and reaches back to take hold of my cock and rub it over her wet lips.

She groans, "Now, baby, now."

Gripping Illy's hips I slide her inch by inch down my thick shaft as she gasps, her eyes wide, staring down at me. I look up into her beautiful blue eyes our lust etched on our faces as she settles down completely on my cock. Filling her tight wet pussy. My hands slide up her back and stroking her neck my arms pressing against her sides and back wanting to feel every inch of her athletic body as she slowly rocks back and forth on my hard cock, mewing softly with every long, slow stroke.

Leaning back on her knees, she looks down at me and I instinctively stroke my hands slowly up her taut stomach as she rides my cock in a perfectly smooth motion. Her eyes locked on mine, rhythmically closing them at the nadir of every bounce as my cock fills her completely.

I groan feeling her tight pussy walls contracting around my cock with each bounce of her body. My hips rising to meet her, my cock forced deeper and harder inside her beautiful pussy. Illy starts to gasp and moan, her movements more erratic as she feels her orgasm building deep inside her. The coil of passion begging to unwind as every nerve in her body comes to life.

My hands holding her hips guiding her wild movements as she gasps "Fuck Dan, I'm so close, fuck, yes, oh fucking hell yes, baby, more!"

My hands taking control I help her bounce harder on my cock. The same, steady rhythm driving her wilder and wilder. My eyes looking up into hers just as she closes them and arches her back the surge of pleasure driving through her body; from her pussy, through her stomach and chest and up through her spine to her fingers and toes until her entire body tingles and she gasps, "Fuuuuuuuck, yes, yes, oh fuck yes Dan. Ohhhh, fuck yes!"

My cock thrusting deep inside her over and over again as she collapses on top of me riding out her orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. I feel my balls tightening as her pussy contracts again and again around my thick shaft. Her moaning in my ear driving me wild and as I gasp out to her she groans, "Cum for me Dan, cum for me now!"

My balls tighten one last time and as her pussy squeezes down on my cock I groan and gasp as I start to cum over and over inside her as she milks every last drop with long slow movements.

Gasping for breath, I bury my face in her hair and whisper, "You are incredible."

She giggles and collapses on top of me, her hair a mess, her body aching and a huge smile on her face as she shyly slips off me lying next to me and kisses my cheek. A slow smile creeps across my face as I turn to see her flushed face and lightly running my fingers over her cheek I kiss her softly, tenderly.

With the sweetest smile in the world she cuddles up and rests her head on my chest my arm around her as we fall asleep to the slow rhythm of the train awaiting the excitement of the morning...

Published 
Written by londoner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments