Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maths Lesson

14
11 Comments 11
20.5k Views 20.5k
725 words 725 words
It was a sunny Monday afternoon, and Gemma couldn't wait for last lesson, Maths.

She was the first to arrive, as normal, and sat down at her seat, waiting for her friends to arrive. Maths was her favourite lesson, because she was OK at it, and she had an amazingly good looking young teacher.

Gemma had always wanted him, and she made sure he knew that. Every lesson she'd torture him, until at one point he'd stop in the middle of the class trying to control himself.
He was a married man, and almost twice Gemma's age, but she didn't care. She knew what she wanted.

Maths was as normal. Gemma waited to get Mr.Williams attention, and carefully and slowly applied her lip stick. This did get her noticed. Then, half way through the class, she took out her pencil and stroked her hot and wet pussy, making sure he had full view. She slipped the pencil in and out, until she shook out her orgasm. She took her pencil out of her dripping cunt and sucked on it. Mr.Williams couldn't help but stare. Suddenly the bell rang for the end of school, making Mr.Williams jump. The students were half way out the door before Mr.Williams could say anything, but he managed to call Gemma back.

Gemma walked slowly to Mr.Williams' desk, trying to hide the grin on her face. As she approached she noticed the erection in his pants. The fact that Gemma could turn her Maths teacher on, turned her on. "Your behavior in my class this afternoon has been appalling young lady," Mr.Williams said. Gemma still couldn't wipe the smile off her face. "You liked it though sir." "What? No Gemma, you're my student, you're only 17 for Christ's sake." "Well, your pants don't say that do they sir?" Quickly without letting Andrew reply, she grabbed her teacher's erect hard dick through his trousers.

"Oh God Gemma, what are you doing?!" "Ssh, or someone will hear us, keep quiet." Andrew, even though still wasn't a hundred percent sure, nodded his head and did what he was told. Gemma descided to get straight to it, she ripped off her 30 year old teacher's trousers and boxers, and out sprang a very big hard erect penis.

nahomygrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nahomygrey

Gemma gasped in delight and started to suck on his package. She sucked until he came in her mouth. Bucket loads of semen entered Gemma's mouth, filling her cheeks, and she swallowed every last bit.

Andrew wanted revenge. He proped his student onto his desk, and started snogging her. This went on for a long time. Gemma couldn't take it anymore, Andrew could see that too as her hard nipples were peaking through her top. Mr.Williams took his student's top and bra off, revealing Gemma's 34D sized tits. Andrew took her nipples in his mouth, flicking and sucking hard in his mouth. As he was still doing this, he took off her skirt, displaying her soaking wet panties. He rushed them off her. He stoped sucking on Gemma's beautiful young breasts and admired her, seeing one of his students naked made him as horny as ever.

Andrew orded his student to open her legs wide open on his desk so he could go down on her.

He crept his tongue up Gemma's hot and wet pussy, flicking the flaps, teasing it. Gemma couldn't take it and came within seconds. She wished he would stop fooling around and just get on with it. So she wispered in her teacher's ear "I want you. Fuck me sir."

With that, he quickly inserted his penis into Gemma's dripping cunt. She was so tight. He started off slow and steady, but this did not please Gemma; she wanted much much more. Andrew quickly picked up speed and thrust harder and further into her. They both gasped together as each thrust got them closer to climax. "MM fuck me sir...harder harder!" Gemma screamed as she could feel her Maths teacher about to unload into her. As he came into her they both screamed loudly, knocking the computer off the desk.

They both lay there for a while, until their breathing was back to normal again, Mr.Williams slipped out of Gemma's hole. He grinned at her, whispered in her ear: "Good girl, no more homework for you."

Published 
Written by LaurenMae
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments