Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Move pt.2

2
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
The Move pt.2

I worked the four days that heather wasn't there it seem to be going so long and boring. On the day she was suppose to come back I woke up early got ready to go to work when my phone rang the boss told me that the schedule was put up and I have the next two days off. I was pretty bummed but happy to got some free time to hang out and relax. Later that day I headed to the lake to go fishing was a nice and sunny day as I set up I felt very relaxed just listening to mother nature so I decided not to listen to my iPod.

As I was fishing I kept hearing a car roll down the road but never saw anything so just stopped paying attention to the noise. It was getting late, just did a couple of more cast out when my phone beeped letting me know that I had a text message. I reached into my pocket grabbing my phone when I opened it I didn't know the number as I read the message.

'How you enjoying your day off ?'

I typed 'Who is this and how'd you know it's my day off?'

It was about thirty minutes before I got an answer, I was started to get bugged that somebody gave out my number. I was home already when I phone went off again.

'It's me Heather!'

'Oh, sorry didn't remember giving you my number?'

'You didn't had to wait til the boss left to look at your file and get it.'

'OIC.'

It was a little more time before I got another text. We spent a good part of the night talking she told me that she couldn't stop thinking about me on her days off and that she was excited to see me again but was bummed that I had the next couple of days off. We finally said night after a long time of texting my fingers were killing me haven't texted like that in along time. I finally crashed out thinking about her wondering what she meant by she couldn't stop thinking about me. My mind went all over the place did she hate me for embarrassing her or did she like that I was blunt enough to hand her the panties in the store.

My phone woke me up it was a text as I rolled over to grab my phone I was knocking everything off the table when I finally got my phone I saw it was from Heather.

'Hey, how'd you sleep?'

'Good enough,' I replied

'We need help in the store today doing inventory. You interested ?'

'Sure, be in as soon as possible.'

“Cool, See you then!'

So I rolled out of bed jumped into the shower rushing threw it I got dressed and ran out the door. Getting to the store I see that almost everybody is there. The manger was glad to see I didn't mind coming in on my day off. He told me that I would be helping do inventory in the stockroom so I headed back there. As I turned the corner there was Heather we caught each other eyes as I looked up and she had a huge smile as she winked.

I walked up to her asking where did she want me to start as she explained that it was just the two of us in the stockroom that it be faster if we worked together. Since I was the taller one I was to grab the stuff off the ground and put it on the shelves as she marked it down. That's easy enough as we got started I noticed that she was wearing so tight jeans that left a little to the imagination. Every time she bent over I could see her mound between her legs. It was so sexy I couldn't stop my cock from getting hard as I thought about how did it look did she have hair or was it shaved.

As I was picking up boxes I tried to pick them up so she wouldn't see the bulge in my pants. When I was putting a box on the top shelf she stood up and moved in front of me to put a box on the lower one when she bent over her ass ran across my semi hard member. She jumped up and gave a little giggle.

“I'm so sorry.” She says.

“No, don't be I'm the one that is sorry didn't know you were there.”

“I should have waited for you to move before I did that. But I thought I had enough room to get to the shelf.”

“Oh, yeah I almost dropped the box so as I went to catch it you were there.”

She was standing in front of me looking me up and down but stopping at the bulge in my pants. I was trying to move around so she wouldn't notice it but it was no good I was getting bigger as she stared. She closed up the gap in between us as we stared into each other eyes I bent down and kissed her lightly. She pulled my neck closer as she kissed me more passionately she darted her tongue in my mouth as was kissed I moved my hands up her body cupping her left breast in my hand I felt her nipple getting hard.

Her kisses got harder as I ran my hand under her shirt cupping her breast again and twisting her hard nipple she let out a light gasp. She started to bit my lower lip as I ran my hand down her smooth belly running my finger around her belly button then down to her crotch. I could feel the heat on my hand as I ran my hand in between be legs she moaned as I did so. I grabbed her hips picking her up she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I placed her on top of some boxes. I placed her down as we kissed more I helped her take off her shirt.

I broke the kiss as her shirt came over her head I saw the best pair of tits I've ever seen they were a big C-cup with large aureoles and large hard nipples. I felt my jaw drop as I saw them.

“You like what you see?”

“Uh huh!”

Was all I could say as I bent down kissing down to her nipple. As I sucked it into my mouth running my tongue around it she arched her back pulling my head closer to her. I was in heaven as I sucked it hard she moaned as I grabbed the other and playing with it by running my finger across the tip, I ran my tongue across the tip of the one in my mouth. I moved over to the other nipple as she was nibbling my shoulder I ran my hand down to her crotch I ran my fingers up and down her slit her moans got louder. I then stood up looking at her saliva covered, bright red and hard nipples glisten by the light.

My cock was so hard it was hurting as it pressed against the material or my pants she saw this as she reached down running her hand up and down the length of my now rock hard cock.

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

I started to kiss her as she quicken her pace on my cock sucking on her bottom lip and moaning she whispered in my ear.

“Do you want me to suck it?”

“Oh, Fuck yeah!”

I took a step back as she undid my belt and button. She got on her knees as she unzipped my fly reaching in fishing my cock out of my boxers. My cock was a bright red with a purplish head as she ran her tongue on the under side up to the slit I watched in amazement when she got to the tip she collected the precum on her tongue then ran it around the head that made my knees start to shake. I leaned back to support myself as she wrapped her lips around my head and sucking in about half of my shaft. Her tongue felt great as she bobbed her head taking more of my cock every time.

As she sucked me more and started to pick up her pace I could feel that I wasn't going to last much longer. I started to breath hard and fast she noticed it to she slowed down her pace pulling my cock put she gave me a grin that said not just yet. She sat on the boxes as I cock was throbbing she winked and undid her button and zipper I stepped out of my pants and walked over helping her out of them. When I got them off she opened her legs with her panties still on I saw she was wet.

I bent down in front of her kissing her inner thighs making my way to her honey hole. I could smell her sweet juices which made me want to hurry up and get to it but I wanted to tease her just like she did me. As I got closer to she started to grinding her hips upwards and moaning as telling me to hurry up. When I got there I ran my tongue across the wet spot tasting her she flinched with pleasure. I then ran my finger across her clit threw the material which made her go crazy.

She reached down pulling her panties to the side as she watched me slowly lick the length of her pussy as I got the her clit she placed her head down arched her back and let out a low loud grawl of pleasure. I flicked my tongue up and down the swollen clit as she started to clinch her thighs around my head. I want faster, she then grabbed the back of my head pushing my further in her hot wet pussy. I slide a finger inside her as she let out a louder moan I could feel that she was wetter then I first thought. I started to stroke the smooth walls of her pussy as I sucked her clit

As I did so she started to thrust her hips in the air. I then slide another finger in her as I fingered her faster she started to breath harder. As I quicken my pace she keep trying to moan out something but she couldn't. I felt her walls start to squeeze my fingers as I continued to finger her faster she let out a continues line of moans and cries of passion. She reached down grabbing my hand to make me stop as she went into a long hard orgasm. She just stayed there as she tried to catch her breath and shook with pleasure.

“Oh, Fuck never had a guy give me such an intense and pleasurable orgasm before.” she says trying to catch her breath.

I just stood there shocked that she liked it that much. My cock was now throbbing and my precum was dripping.

“Lets see what I can do with this for you!” She says with a grin.

She gets up from the stack of boxes and we both notice that she left a puddle of wetness as we both chuckle. She stands in front of me with a leg on a box she reaches down grabbing my shaft she guides it into her wet pussy. When my head slide in we both jumped with pleasure she started to thrust he hips back and fourth taking more as she does this. I then take over thrusting my full length in her smooth wet tunnel as I started slowly I felt her juices running down my shaft and down my balls. I then started to go faster almost lifting her off the ground with every stroke.

I then grabbed her ass lifting her up. She then wrapped her legs around me as I fucked her supporting her by holding the under side of her legs I started ramming her faster she was moaning and growling in my ear. I continued to do so as we started to get sweaty I could feel I couldn't hold her much longer so I walked over to the boxes. Sitting her down and spreading her legs wide holding her ankles. I did long hard thrust into her she moaned louder.

Our breathing started to get faster I could feel that I was going to explode at any moment. I was going faster as she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in deeper. I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft as she went into a orgasmic seizure she was moaning and grunting loudly as her body jerked up and down. When she stopped moving I bent over kissing her slowly sliding my cock in and out she was staring deep into my eyes she saw that I was about cum.

She then pulled me out of her dropping to her knees stroking my cock fast my knees were about to buckle. When I shot the first rope of creamy white cum across her breast, she keep stroking my cock when the second one coming she lowered he mouth to catch it. Sliding her lips around my head stroking the shaft with her hand I grabbed a handful of hair as I shot it into her mouth. She started to run her tongue around my head as I shot another round of cum into her mouth. She looked up as I stared down at her she let my softing cock fall out of her mouth as she swallowed the cum.

I then helped her to her feet giving her a deep passionate kiss as we stood up I could taste my cum on her lips. She smiled as we got dressed trying to hurry before somebody came around the corner and notice we were naked. I looked over to her as she pulled her pants over her butt and couldn't take my eyes off of her getting dressed.

“What?” She asked

“Huh, Nothing just glad I came in to help today.”

“Yeah me too, I've needed a good fucking like that for awhile Now.”

“Me too.”

“So what time do you come in tomorrow?”

“I got the late shift.”

“Oh, Maybe I'll come in to bug you for awhile.”

“That sounds cool.”

As soon as she got her shirt on the manager walked in with a weird look on his face. We tried to play it off that we were working all this time.

“All right you two were guna shut it down for today! But I'll see you tomorrow right?”

To Be Continued....Maybe ;)

Published 
Written by SirSpanksAlot80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments