Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Party

"Promotion is definitely on the cards for Paul."

21
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first of two gay male stories I've written. If this meets with approval, I'll upload my second one when it's finished. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There will also be a sequel to this story."

It was 22nd December 2022 and time for the office Christmas party. Management decided the celebrations would follow after a few hours of work, then we could wind down for the holiday. Our senior manager, Steve was a nice man to work for and treated us all well.

Steve was gay. He didn’t broadcast his preference for men, but we all knew he lived alone and had a bit of a soft spot for one of our younger male members of staff. Paul was thirty-five and Steve, being nearly seventy, thought Paul was a very attractive guy. He’d played squash a few times with Paul and was always excited about the shower they would share together at the end of a match.

Paul was a very tall, slim-built guy. He had dark brown hair that was cut short and he had gorgeous blue eyes that made him even more alluring to both male and female admirers. He did regular exercise, mainly cycling, that kept his male physique in top form.

At around eleven o’clock, Steve went in to speak to Paul, who had drunk a few glasses of wine whilst working at his desk in his small office. Paul knew, from office rumours, that Steve fancied him and after a few drinks the alcohol went to his head and he decided to make Steve excitable.

Steve asked, “Paul, do you have last month's delivery plans on your computer?”

“I do, Sir, would you like me to send them over to your computer, or shall I put them on the server?”

“Oh put them on the server, then everyone can access them if they need them,” replied Steve.

It was then that Paul began removing his clothes in front of Steve.

“Paul, what on Earth are you up to?” asked Steve.

“Close the door,” said Paul.

“Steve pressed Paul, “Why are you taking off your clothes?”

“Because you’ve been eyeing me up all year and I’ve seen the way you look at me down at the squash courts, I thought I’d give you a little treat as a Christmas present.”

Steve closed the door to Paul’s office and locked it. Paul sat on his swivel chair, naked, fiddling with his neck chain and caressing his cock. Within seconds it had become erect.

“I think you’ve had too much wine,” Steve told him.

“I want you to blow me, Sir,” said Paul. “Only another man can do to me the things I like and it’s your lucky day.”

Steve looked at Paul nervously. “Are, are you serious? We’re bound to get caught, I can’t risk it,” he said. “Can’t we go back to my flat and do this?”

“I want it now,” replied Paul. “It won’t take five minutes of your time. This wine has gone to my head and I’ve lowered my inhibitions, so I need a good blow.”

“Oh God!” Steve realised there was no debating this. He got down on his knees and went between Paul’s legs.

Paul looked so sexy when he was naked and opened his legs wider for Steve to take the cock down his throat.

“Are you sure this is going to be OK?” asked Steve.

“I know it will. Now take me as deep into your throat as you can, I want you to gag on me,” replied Paul.

Steve gripped the base of the cock with his thumb and two fingers then enveloped Paul’s shaft with his mouth and dribbled his saliva over Paul’s erection. Caressing the tip with his tongue and making sure Paul was enjoying it. Paul began breathing heavily and making stifled moans as Steve kept up the rhythm.

Outside in the corridor, we knew something was going on. We couldn’t understand why the door was locked and we didn’t want to knock and intrude, but we listened carefully as Paul, trying not to make any noise, couldn’t help himself. He was really enjoying another man's mouth eating his cock. I only wish I could have watched.

It didn’t take long for Paul to ejaculate into Steve’s mouth.

“Holy shit that was fucking ecstatic!” exclaimed Paul as Steve choked on the small amount of spunk that had gone down the wrong hole. Paul rested back in his chair as his erection relaxed and wilted across the left side of his sparse pubic triangle. He was still panting heavily as the remnants of semen dribbled over his inner thigh and Steve coughed up the last of the seminal fluid.

Luna_inked
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luna_inked

“After that bit of Christmas bonus I think you should let me fuck you,” said Steve.

Paul looked up at Steve and gave an approving smile, to which Steve grabbed Paul under his hips and pulled him abruptly down the chair. Steve then went tongue-first into Paul’s gorgeous, smooth butt hole. Paul liked to keep himself well clear of any hair and shaved himself daily in those private regions.

“Are you going to take off your clothes, Sir?”

Steve replied, “Well, yes I suppose I’d better do that.”

Steve finished licking Paul’s sphincter. Then he pulled back, stood up, and started undressing. Paul watched and smiled as the nervous seventy-year-old man removed his tie first. Then he unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off giving Paul a wink, hoping his saggy man boobs were going to arouse Paul. But as Paul was semi sober it didn’t matter. All Paul wanted was a stiff cock in his bum and to get home early for the holiday.

Steve took off his shoes and socks and then unzipped his trousers. He swiftly pulled them down his legs leaving just his underpants and a hidden erection for Paul to observe. It wasn’t a pretty sight. I’m sure Paul would have preferred a younger man to fuck him. But this would have to do and it could get him a promotion.

Steve pulled down his pants so that his cock, just three lousy inches, was ready for Paul’s anus.

“Do you want to fuck me over my desk, Sir?”

“Yes I do. It will be easier for me and I won’t hurt my back.”

So Paul got up from his chair and placed both hands on his desktop and spread his ankles, giving Steve an eyeful of his well-used pucker hole.

Paul told Steve, “If you make a nice job of this, I’ll let you take me back to your flat so you can tie me to your bed.”

Steve attempted intercourse with Paul’s butt hole. It was very tight even though Paul was relaxed. He kneeled down and spat on the crack. Then working the spit into the hole with his middle finger, he managed to dilate Paul sufficiently to insert his cock.

As Steve gently eased himself into the orifice he put his left hand underneath to stroke Paul’s smoothly shaved balls. Paul gave out a reassuring moan as the slight pain of his boss having intercourse with him was offset by the wonderful sensation his balls were having. Paul then stroked his cock with his left hand as Steve made more progress getting inside of him.

A small group of us gathered outside the door. We knew it was safe as the door was locked so if we had to get back to our desks, there would be enough time knowing the two guys in that room would need to get dressed.

We could hear the desk creaking as Steve pushed and pulled his full weight into Paul. He had grabbed Paul around both his hips and was thrusting himself very quickly into Paul’s sore butt.

Finally, Paul let out a large groan as he climaxed all over his desk and computer screen. Steve kept thrusting for a further minute and then he shot his bolt into Paul. Steve pulled himself away, and both men collapsed onto the office carpet from exhaustion.

“That was the best bonus you’ve ever given me, Sir,” said Paul as he regained his composure.

“Thank you, son. How about we get back to my flat for the afternoon?” Steve replied.

“That would be fine with me.”

So the two men got dressed and tried to look as though nothing had happened, but they’d been together for at least twenty minutes. We returned to our desks knowing the door would soon be unlocked. Steve came into our room and told us we could all finish now and he wished us a Merry Christmas.

Paul left with Steve after locking up the building until the new year.

Published 
Written by jackwarner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments