Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Orient

"Seduction on the most famous of European train journeys leads to intimate lust."

37
19 Comments 19
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The restaurant car rocked gently upon the gradual alpine track as the most famous of steam trains snaked its way up through the mountain range.  It's elegantly dressed occupants lost to the murmur of conversation and laughter as fine dining gave way to after dinner drinks.

Small table lamps provide a soft, intimate warm glow so in contrast with the darkness outside.  My business acquaintance having already retired, I elected to stay for a final nightcap.  My eyes are drawn to the window and the shadowy outline of the mountain range just visible beyond the steam of the engine, as we seemingly head towards the white laced mountain tops.  And beyond, the darkness of the night interlaced with stars that shine brighter than diamonds.  A view so beautiful.  

And yet hidden within, another beauty evident in the merest of reflections.  A silhouette as captivating as the scenery beyond.  Dark hair and ruby red glossed lips.  White pearls so in contrast to the long black dress that graces and accentuates the most divine of bodies.

I watch as the male acquaintance excuses himself politely and disappears from sight.  Your gaze turns my way and for the merest of moments, it is though our eyes meet through the reflection.   

Not that our eyes had not already met.  The stolen glances that I had thought I had got away with over the earlier hours as I found myself consumed by your beauty.  

With the taste of the scotch on my lips, I break my eyes from the reflection turning to meet yours across the carriage. Instantly I see your mesmerizing smile grow before you glance away coyly.  I smile back not breaking my gaze, only for you to look again, greeted by another curl of glossed lips. 

An animal magnetism, so primitive, yet so intensely powerful as warm sultry eyes dare to drink one another up.  The sensual bite of your bottom lip as you relax back into the leather seat.   My eyes dance down you, enjoying the curves of your bosom and beyond as your hand slips beneath the white tablecloth and sensually exposes the slip in your ele gant black dress.  I feel my heartbeat quicken in an instance as you tease the slip that rises to the top of your hip over your thighs exposing your dark stockings.

Silk encases delicious legs, as you dare to expose the intricate lace design, interlaced with ruby red bows that cling to the top of toned thighs.  

Your eyes return to mine and your smile broadens as you toy with me from afar.  A naughty tease from across the gently rocking carriage.  I smile in return before you bring the slip of your dress back over your leg, hiding the most delightful glimpse from sight.  

A thing of sheer beauty, I was spellbound.  I could taste the thirst for more.  More than could be quelled by the scotch alone.

You reach for your small bag as a waiter walks up the gangway.  The murmur of conversation continues to merge with the rickety sound of the rails beneath.  

Lipstick in hand you pout your lips applying a fresh layer of gloss to your delicious lips.  Knowing full well I am watching to the extent I can feel the animal growl in the back of my throat.  The sight deliciously tortuous yet I sense your equal enjoyment in your tease.

From beneath your lashes, you wipe your lipstick against a napkin before folding it in half, returning your gloss to your bag.  Eyes consumed, your attention seems to shift as down the carriageway your acquaintance returns.  

The playful flirting having seemingly come to an end I return to my drink.  Up ahead the smoke billows from the engine into the nights sky.  My eyes return to your reflection as you listen to him, chin resting on your hand.  

I dare to glance back across the carriageway.  A stolen glance as your smoldering eyes chance my way for the merest of moments.  The curl of a smile there for both of us to see as your manicured fingertips lightly caress the slender stem of your cocktail glass.  Innocuous in every way but where you had taken my thoughts an action that is deliciously suggestive.  You look back at your acquaintance still in mid-flow as I allow my thoughts to run wild.

Finishing my Scotch, I notice you gathering your bits.  Your acquaintance taking your hand as you gingerly rise to your feet.  I smile at you both as you depart, my eyes finding yours for one final time as you slip by.  The smile upon your lips as subtly you drop a napkin upon my table before following him.  I watch you disappear from sight before my eyes fall upon the napkin, the red gloss evident within.   

My smile grows as I notice the lipstick marks are not just that but instead an etched number.  Reclining back into the leather chair I order another scotch.

The train lightly rocks as it chugs along the mountain pass.  I quietly navigate the narrow carriageway passing the numbered doors, one particular number memorized.  I knock lightly to hear the catch unfasten.  Glancing both ways up and down the carriageway I push the door and step in. 

You stand at the window looking out of the dark window as if spellbound by the scenery.  Tables turned, I sense you watching me in the reflection as I close and quietly lock the small and intimate train car door.  

"It's hypnotically beautiful don't you think?" you whisper.

"Beautiful hardly does it justice," I respond.

I can almost sense you smile as my eyes dance over the silhouette of your body.  Savoring your hourglass figure, the dip of your waist followed by the rise of your hips.  Curves and contours that seduce and set cravings alight.

"What about?" I whisper consciously as I step further into the car.  Drawn to you, I step up close behind you, our eyes meeting in the window reflection.  The hint of your perfume intoxicating as my warm breath lightly dances upon your skin. 

"He's a gentleman and," you begin only to stop as you feel the tender touch of my fingertips upon your shoulders.  Lightly dancing and caressing, your skin as silky under my touch as I imagined.  

I sense you close your eyes.

"And?" I prompt as I tease my mouth deliciously close to your shoulders. 

I almost hear the purr from your lips as through a gasping breath you continue.

"And I am a lady."

"A lady?" I playfully whisper as my hands glide your sides and skilled fingers find the delicately hidden zipper to your dress. "So you kissed him goodnight and retired to your carriage?" I tease as I pull on the zipper.

"Of course," you gasp as the sound of the zipper cuts through the intense air.  The loosening material slips from your body, gently falling from your body and crumpling around your feet.

My eyes devour the sight of your exposed body.  The curve of your spine and dip of your waist accentuate the contours of your body.  The slender straps of your panties sit invitingly on your thighs, the delicate design matching that of your stockings that encase your wonderful legs.  Divine.  Simply divine as the growl returns to my throat.

"And he was happy with that?" I ask as my hands glide down your body, an audible gasp escaping your lips as my hand slips around your waist and travels north. 

"I told you he's a gentleman," you softly giggle.  My lips press softly into your shoulders as I admire your pert breasts in the window reflection.  The sensual touch of my lips combined with the gentle caress of the soft underside of your ever more aching bosom enough to make you purr.  

"And I am not?" I ask as teasing fingertips dance against your pebbling nipples.  My larger physical frame presses against you as the train car gently rocks rhythmically back and forth.

You giggle once more, pushing your head into my shoulder, as my lips attentively and relentlessly journey up your creamy neck.

"I saw your eyes," you gasp, increasingly more breathless.  My hands return to your sides.  Following the dip of your waist and the soft rise of your hips, thumbs slip under the slender straps of your lace panties. 

Kissing the nape of your neck, my mouth journeys upon your shoulder.  Tender butterfly kisses as I peel the lace from you, teasing them slowly beyond the intricate lace design of your black stocking tops.

"And what did you see?" I whisper between hot kisses.

"Hunger..." you gasp desperately.  The word barely audible yet enough to make me growl.  Your smoldering eyes deliciously intense as my fingers dance around your neck, greeted by the playful bite of your bottom lip just as in the restaurant car.

My strong arms wrap around you tightly as you squirm and writhe upon the sensual caress of my fingertips.  

I sense your body aching as you feel my hands upon you.  Your eyes close as you lose yourself to the delicious sensations that stir deep within.  Your nipple s  pebbles under the caress of my hand and a soft purr escapes your red glossed lips.  My fingertips lightly dance across your thighs teasing your creamy skin and intricate lace tops of your sensual stockings.

Alenni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alenni

 

"Not gentlemen or ladies? " I purr, my lips deliciously close to yours as my large hand slips beyond your waist.  

“No,” you gasp.

"Animals with needs and wants," I continue as my hand slips south and nestles between your wanton thighs.  My touch making you groan wildly. 

A touch to ignite flames of desire.  Tantalizing and teasing, the sensual glide of skilled fingertips lightly dancing upon the delicious ache. 

With your beautiful body pressed up against mine, I feel your growing desire, as you grip my hand between your legs, your own need taking hold.  The gasp, followed a whimper as my fingers dance more vigorously upon the moist petals of your delicate flower, my mere touch alone enough to send shivers through you.  

Teasing back and forth, your desire coats my fingers.  Heart pounding you push back against me that bit more.  Your panting breath echoes in my ear as one hand caresses your bosom, the other tending to the growing wetness between you thighs, in an orgy of unbridled lust.

The reflection of my action visible in the window as the rail car gently rocks.   Your glorious near naked body wrapped in my arms, my hands hungrily devouring you.  The relentless sound of the tracks masking the whimpers and mewls that escape parted lips.  

My control so well timed, your body on the verge of submitting as you feel my hold relinquish for a mere moment.  Wet fingers trial slip from you as my hands guide you to turn.  

The flames of desire deep within your eyes as you find my gaze.  Lowering myself to my knees, I smell your aroma, eyes feasting on the slick wetness between your thighs.  My hand guides you to lift a stocking leg upon my shoulder, opening yourself up to my hungry mouth.  

You moan softly leaning back against the glass, hands gripping the edge as I take my mouth to your need.  Lips press against you as my tongue dances wickedly.  Glancing up beyond the sight of your delicious breasts rising and falling with every ragged breath I watch as your eyes close and you arch your head back.  

Lost to the sensations that claim every inch of your body.  Your mind melting as I devour you with my mouth.  Lapping and licking, teasing the length of your pussy, your taste coating my insatiable lips.  My tongue flicking and glancing your swollen and hyper-sensitive bud as I take you to the edge.  Teetering, as wave after wave crashes over you, each one that bit more intense.  

The inky abyss swirls below.  Pleasures beyond words as lost to the sensations your moans and whimpers soon reach a crescendo.  A hand falls to my shoulder as knees want to buckle and give way.  The tense of your thighs and the shudder that greets the deep groan of orgasmic bliss.  

Your desire spills into my mouth quelling my thirst and I drown in your lust.  Your head lolling forward, gaze finally returning to mine.  A wry smile as I savor your flushed cheeks and stormy eyes.

I rise from my knees, my hand slipping around your neck and pulling your lips to mine.  We kiss passionately and deeply, ravenous in our need.  The taste of you upon my lips wickedly arousing.

I feel my hunger pulsing through my veins, heart racing and at this moment every breath for you.  Your hands tear at my shirt and eagerly explore my chest. The feel of your breasts against my naked torso making me groan.  Your nails rake my back and at this moment we are just animals.  Driven by the most primitive of needs and desires.  

As the train car continues to rock back and forth, my hands on your hips guide you back to face the window.  The warmth of your every breath evident on the glass, clouding the view of the dark mountains beyond.

The sound of my zipper cuts through the heavy breath.  The crumple of my trousers before the warmth of my hands falling to your hips.  As I bring my hips to yours you lean forward pressing your own hands up against the glass.  A heady mix of anticipation and excitement eating you up.

Oh dear God, your mind teetering on the edge as you feel my arousal slip between your damp petals.   You moan softly as I sink inside, penetrating your aching flower.  Slick, wet and deliciously tight, still reeling from your early orgasm, I savor the intense pleasure as I slip inside you.  Mewls and whimpers merge with breathless gasps, your hands pressing that bit harder against the glass as I fill your hungry cunt that molds around my throbbing shaft like a well fitting glove.  

My growl joins your animalistic sounds as I begin to work my hips back and forth.  You reach back and hold me, pushing yourself back against me urging me to fill your quivering sex.  

You feel sensational.  My thick shaft stretching the walls of your cunt that suckles and ripples around me.  The earlier teasing giving way to lust fueled hunger as I grind myself against you.  Slowly at first but steadily building up rhythm.   

Letting go to our restraint we give and take in equal measure.  Bodies as one, hips coming together in rampant need and desire.  The wet coupling increasing as you succumb to the most primitive yet intense need within us.  No longer a lady we rut and thrust, mating like wild animals we really are.

My hands slip to your waist, holding you tighter as you feel me canter deep.  Strong, powerful strokes that suck the air from your lungs and leave your breathless, yet yearning and craving more.  You beg and I oblige.  You pussy clenches wildly, suckling and pulling me deeper, as you push back in unison to meet my every thrust.  

I groan lost to the wild sensations that claim me.  You feel amazing as my fingers knead your naked flesh.  Throbbing violently I take you, eyes catching the reflection of you in the glass, lips pursed as you feel me deep inside.

Bodies hot, lost to one another in insatiable desire, your head falls forward between your arms, loose strands of your hair flutter across your face.  Your moans of pleasure increasingly get louder.  Fingers dig deeper into your waist, as each thrust pounds deep and hard, the audible slurp of skin on skin, as you feel me sink deep into your rippling pussy.  Your heart thunders as you gasp for air, whimpers escaping your lips as you reach back with one hand, nails digging into my flesh pulling me deeper upon you as you teeter on the ragged edge.  

Every sense heightened, the sensations indescribable, the tensing of your legs as you begin to let go, sensing you on the point of submission.  

Another thrust, and another and another and then it's too much.  A deep growl forms in your throat, your mind lost, body beginning to shake as you let go, spiraling into the inky abyss that explodes from within. The most magical of feelings, a crescendo erupting from within spreading throughout.

Your orgasm command s me, controlling and jerking me, my body responding as with one deep thrust I too let go, joining you in orgasmic bliss.  Our bodies, coated in a slick layer fall upon one another, gasping for air lost to the wild sensations that coarse through us.

Panting, we slump upon one another and gasp for air, lost to the most heavenly of sensations. As the moments pass, you tell me I must go. As I slip from you juices seep down your thighs.  

"You know when we arrive in Venice he's intending to ask me for my hand in marriage?" you question as we dress.

I can't help but smile.  

“I thought so,” I answer, zipping my trousers up.

"Well he is a gentleman," I respond before pausing.  My smile grows.  "He’s lucky to have such a fine lady,” I continue, to which you smile.

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments