Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pick Up

0
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
830 words 830 words
It was a cool fall night when the lady walked into the lounge.   She was dressed to kill her hair and makeup was perfect.   She wore all black, dress, nylons and high heels.   She ordered a “pink Lady” at the bar and walked to a corner table in the back.   Every guy in the bar noticed her especially one gentleman standing at the bar having a beer.  

 

This tall blond stranger eyes the lady with his intense blue eyes enjoying what he sees, enjoying it even more as he undresses her in his mind.   He likes what he sees and decides to ask her to dance.   As he approaches the table she looks up into the bluest eyes she had ever seen and smiles.   The handsome gentleman asks he to dance and she accepts.   They move to the dance floor there is a fast song and they both checked out each others moves as they dance.   The next song is a slow song as they surprisingly melt into each others arms.   They introduced themselves, he is Donald and she is Sherry.   When the song is over he takes her back to her table and she invites him to sit with her.

 

He agrees.

 

They visit for awhile over drinks finding out more about each other, another slow song comes on and Donald asks for another dance, by this time Sherry has had enough to drink to make her very bold and horny.  

 

While on the dance floor Sherry rubs against Donald and it is obvious what she wants so it isn’t a surprise to Donald when she suggested they go to her place.   They return to the table only long enough for them to get their jackets and pay the tab.   Because they had been drinking they decided to take a cab to Sherry’s.   Once in the cab her hands were all over him undoing his buttons on his shirt and he explored up her nylon covered legs to her most private place where he discovered that she wasn’t wearing any panties and what he thought was nylons were actually garters and stockings.  

 

She started to put her hands on his pants to undo them.   He took both her hands in his and whispered that this wasn’t a private enough spot and she should wait.   This almost killed him though because hi cock was just busting at the seam of his pants wanting to escape but he noticed the cab driver was watching them almost more than the road and Donald wanted to get to Sherry’s house in one piece so they could enjoy themselves.

AlineJenkings
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlineJenkings

 

It wasn’t long before they reached the house, the cabbie was paid and they went inside.   No sooner was the door closed than Sherry was on her knees undoing his pants and taking his cock out.   It almost sprang from its confines and Sherry took it softly into her mouth slowly sucking on it.   Then kissing all over it, around the tip, over the top, down the sides around the base. Slowly maddening slow she licked his cock up and down then gently taking his balls into her mouth one at a time.   Donald was going crazy.  

 

He was going so crazy that he stepped out of his pants picked Sherry up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed were he slowly removed her clothes, kissing the skin he was slowly uncovering.   He then stood and quickly removed his remaining clothes.   Sherry had a nice body with baby smooth skin and Donald wanted to get as close as he could to it.   He lay beside Sherry and kissed her sweet red lips he liked the taste of her kisses almost as sweet as chocolate.  

He kissed her cheeks, chin then her ears, down her neck and then down to her breasts where he found her nipples hard and erect like little erasers.   He licked each nipple and then slowly started to suck on them one at a time trying to give each the same amount of attention he then kissed his way down to her lower treasure.  

When he arrived he found her pussy neatly trimmed and smelling clean and sweat.   He slowly kissed all around it and then up and down her thighs and even behind each of her knees.   Donald then made his way up to her pussy and softly licked down the centre of her lips as his tongue touched Sherry’s clit she moaned with pleasure.

Donald decided it was his turn to dine and proceeded to lick, suck and kiss Sherry’s pussy till she was asking him to stop.   Then he kissed up her body till her cock was entering, Sherry’s pussy.   Then he kissed her on the lips hard and passionately as he drove his cock into her pussy over and over again.   They continued this until they both came with great intensity.  

Published 
Written by SandD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments