Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reunion

"It's been too long..."

2
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The reunion was my idea. It had been ten years since I had seen any of my college friends. We'd all promised to stay in contact, but I moved from London to Nashville, Tennessee shortly after I graduated and I'd lost contact with most of them. I still sent Christmas cards to a few of them, but that was it. We had all been so hopeful and naive when we left college, I wondered if any of their dreams had come true. I had planned to become a wildly successful recording artist, selling millions of records and selling out world tours. My life hadn't quite gone to plan. I had released two albums which had received good reviews and sold enough copies to allow me to live comfortably for a couple of years. I had planned to record another album when I met Henry, my husband. He was a well-respected producer and was about to open his own recording studio. We married soon after meeting and fell pregnant soon after that. So, my dreams of recording a third album were put on hold and I started managing Henry's studio. It wasn't what I had envisioned for myself, but I enjoyed my job and I loved my family. I fell pregnant again soon after my first birth and now have two beautiful daughters.

The reunion was taking place in an Italian restaurant in London. I had invited Henry to come with me, but a C-list country singer was booked into the studio that weekend. So, we agreed he would stay behind.

I was more nervous than I had expected to see everyone again. I took a good few hours getting ready. I wore a tight black dress which ended just above my knees and dark purple heels, and wore my long hair in loose curls down my back. I wasn't sure who I was most nervous to see. Liam, who I had shared a few kisses with on drunken nights out; Mikey, who I had argued with so much we'd hated each other by the time graduation came around; or Theo, who had been my partner in crime.

As I walked into the room, I felt my nerves subside. Just over half of them were there, chatting amongst themselves. Liam shouted my name as I entered the room and they all rushed towards me at once. As I was passed around and enveloped in a dozen different hugs, I was transported back to my college days. I had loved being the only female in a class full of boys. They were all very fond of me and had looked out for me during our three years together. As Theo picked me up off my feet and spun me around, I realised nothing had changed. I spent the next thirty minutes making my way around the room and chatting to each of them. Liam was working as a sound designer for a video game company, Ryan had changed his mind about music quite early on and was now working as an electrician. Carl was a tour manager and was working with a popular rock band. Adam was a film score composer. Max was married with three children and was working as music teacher and Mikey was unemployed and claiming disability benefits after injuring his leg in a car accident.

Everyone else soon arrived: Joe, Mark, Will, and Alex.

The last to arrive was James. He was always the quietest, carrying an air of mystery. He mostly kept himself to himself. I had always been completely enchanted by James. We had worked together on a few projects and through talking to him, I had discovered he was very intelligent, well-mannered, kind and incredibly funny. He had made me laugh until it hurt to breathe. We had once spent a whole day sharing stories about our childhoods - what foods we had liked, what TV shows we had watched, what we had been scared of. When we were alone, we could talk for hours. But once we entered a group situation, he would become quiet again.

He was slightly broader than he had been the last time I saw him and his features were slightly older, but he hadn't changed very much. His hair was still thick and dark, his lips still beautifully full, his eyes so dark they were almost black. He caught my eye as he walked into the room. I smiled and he nodded in return. We were taken to our table and I was seated between Ryan and James. Throughout the night, my attention was on James. We spoke quietly as everyone around us chatted loudly, reminiscing and laughing about old in-jokes. I learned that he had been a member of a fairly successful post-rock band for a few years, touring Europe, America and Canada, but he was now a session musician. As the night wore on, I realized he was still as funny as he had always been. I found myself laughing until my stomach hurt and I realized I hadn't laughed like this in a long time. He was very attentive, listening intently to everything I said, giving me his undivided attention. He looked at me with a slight hunger in his eyes and that excited me. He had mentioned early on in the night that he had a girlfriend, Caroline. They had just moved in together. But as we talked, I soon forgot about her. And my own husband, miles away in Nashville.

We decided to call it a night just after midnight. Everyone's taxis arrived fairly soon until it was just me and James.

"How are you getting home?" he asked.

"My hotel is just around the corner. I'll walk back after you've got your taxi," I replied.

"You don't have to wait with me," he said. "It's cold."

It was cold.

molly_hill22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
molly_hill22

I'd forgotten how cold London got in March. I could barely feel my hands.

"It's okay," I smiled. "I'll stay. I want to make the most of seeing you. It's been a long time."

"It has." he agreed. "Too long."

There was a small silence. A comfortable silence. We caught each other's eyes and smiled.

"I have a confession to make." James was the first to break the silence, stepping slightly closer. "I used to have such a crush on you."

I felt my eyes widen and my heart beat faster. "You did?"

"Yes." he nodded. "I thought you were the smartest, funniest girl I'd ever met. I was just always too shy to tell you."

"I wish you had," I said quietly, "because I felt the same about you."

I looked up at him, he was only inches away now. The street lamp lit up his face so I could see every blemish, every eye lash, every dent in his lips. We were so close that if one of us were to move even slightly, our lips would touch. I wondered briefly which of us it would be, but as I felt a rush of adrenalin in my stomach and a wet patch appear in my underwear, I knew I couldn't wait any longer. I pressed my lips against his, hoping he would return my kiss. He did. Oh, he did. He slid his tongue in my mouth and his arms around my waist as I ran my hands through his hair. As his lips moved across mine I forgot about my life back home. In this moment, I wasn't a wife or a mother or a boss. I didn't do laundry or pay bills or have tired, half-hearted sex every other week. In this moment, I was sexy and desirable and beautiful. I gasped as his hands moved lower, clutching my arse and pulling me even closer into him.

"James," I whispered, "take me home with you."

He was staying at a hotel a few miles away. We tried to control ourselves while in the taxi. I wanted to touch his arms and his neck and his face, but we managed to keep from undressing each other. Instead, we looked at each other. I told him with my eyes what I wanted to do to his body. We arrived at his hotel and almost ran to his room. As soon as we shut the door, we jumped on each other. He worked fast to unzip my dress as I pulled the shirt from his body, not caring as the buttons fell to the floor. He pulled my dress down and I stepped out of it as he led me towards the bed and removed his trousers. He lay me down and covered me as he kissed me deeply. I could feel him hard against me and I moaned into his lips. His hands moved down my body, from my neck, across my chest, removing my bra, and down. His eyes closed as he felt how wet my underwear was. He removed them quickly, but gently, then took off his own. Things were moving quickly, but I didn't care. I had waited too long for this.

He kissed me again, more passionately. I could feel how much he wanted this. I ran my tongue over his teeth and he bit my lip hard enough to draw blood. I let his hands caress my breasts and inhaled deeply as he ran his thumb over my nipple. He squeezed it gently, then took it in his mouth, massaging it with his tongue. He paid attention to every part of my body, treating it like a temple. He moved his hands over my stomach and between my legs, his fingers so gently. He stroked my clitoris so softly. It was agonizing. I wanted him inside me and I wanted it now. I couldn't wait any longer. I took his hard cock in my hands and guided him to my eager pussy. As he entered me, I let out a long moan which he muffled with his lips. At first he thrust into me gently, but he soon started to lose control. I pushed into his thrusts with my hips. We soon found a steady rhythm.

He looked into my eyes, breaking eye contact only to kiss me. Each kiss was more passionate than the last. I clawed at his back, pulling him closer and closer to me, but still he wasn't close enough. I pressed my lips to his neck and ran my tongue over his ear lobe. I had never wanted anyone as much as I wanted him in this moment. As he buried his face in my neck, I wished it hadn't taken us this long to realize our feelings for each other. If we'd confessed our feelings to each other when we were in college, we would have had ten years of mind blowing sex. I knew that if I'd known how he felt sooner, I would have fallen completely in love with him. But we didn't have ten years. We had only now. So I made the best of it. I let myself moan loudly as he pushed himself deeper and deeper inside me. I ran my hands across his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his back. Soon, I saw his eyes glaze over and I knew it was time. He gave one, incredibly deep thrust and I let myself go. We came together, looking into each others eyes. It felt like an explosion inside me. I felt it through my whole body, right down to my toes.

He rolled off me and we lay there, catching our breath and trying to comprehend what had just happened. I didn't know what would happen after this, if we would see each other again or if we'd go back to living our lives the way we had been for the last ten years. But we had now and that was better than nothing. I turned over and rested my head on his shoulders, and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

"I've missed you a lot," he said. "It's been too long."

Published 
Written by eliboobies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments