Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The second date

2
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words


Mary put the phone down to him. He said that he would be coming round in an hour, and he had asked her to dress up for him.

He had specifically asked her to put on her short black pencil skirt and white see through blouse. No bra to be worn.

The excitement hit her deep in the groin, and she felt the beginnings of the fire that was lit between her legs. She wanted to rub herself, but resisted the temptation, wanting him to do it.

Walking into the bedroom, she opened her wardrobe and took the coat hanger down from the hook; laying the skirt and blouse on the bed. Removing the tracksuit, she stepped out of her panties, already a damp patch had formed and she smiled to herself.

Turning on the bath taps, she turned and looked in the mirror. She looked good for her age, her breasts were pert and her nipples hardened as she caressed them, they stood proud in front of her and that familiar tingle started.

Turning off the bath taps, she tested the water and stepped in, feeling the hot water envelop her naked body. She lay back in the bath and reached for the soap, gently she soaped herself down, her hands working over her slippery body, massaging her breasts and down to her stomach before touching that little button. It sent a shiver through her body and she removed her hand quickly.

Rinsing herself off, she stood up and reached for the warm soft towel on the towel rail, picking it up, she wrapped it around her and stepped out of the bath onto the carpet.

She felt warm and her whole body tingled as she toweled her slim body, she moved into the bedroom and the towel dropped to the floor. Opening her top drawer, she pulled out a pair of sheer stockings and her favourite red suspender belt. She sat down on the bed and eased the stocking over her smooth legs before doing up the suspenders around her waist. Clipping her stockings on, really made her feel sexy; and that familiar tingle let its presence be felt between her legs.

Mary picked up the black skirt and stepped into it; she pulled it up to her waist and zipped it up and it accentuated her neat curves around her bum. The blouse felt cool around her breasts, making her nipples look even bigger, and she buttoned it up knowing that they stood proud beneath that sheer white blouse. She turned toward the mirror and brushed her hair.

It was then the doorbell rang, her heart leapt, knowing that he was here.

Her legs felt weak and her pussy was moist as she went to the door. She stood there for quite a while, listening. He rang the bell again and she jumped, her hand reached for the handle and she turned it, opening it slowly.

He stood there with that smile on his face; and he was dressed in a white open neck shirt and dark blue jeans.

“Hello,” he said softly.

She smiled and opened the door wider, she wondered why she liked him so much, not really being able to put her finger on it. He stepped past her into the hallway; she closed the door behind him and turned to face him. He bent down and kissed her full on the lips, she could smell his aftershave, and he knew it was her favourite.

Taking both his hands, she led him into the lounge, he followed, pressing his body close to her and wrapping his hands around her waist. He kissed her neck and she shuddered. She stood still and let him kiss her neck, his hands came up and cupped her breasts, he felt her hard nipples and she groaned, her legs felt weak again.

Picking her up, he took her toward the bedroom, her head nestled into his shoulder. He put her down next to the bed and they kissed.

NatalieRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieRosse

His tongue found its way into her mouth, darting in and out and she sucked on it greedily. The fire was burning in her belly now, like a raging inferno, his hands found her breasts once again, gently squeezing her hard ripe nipples. She grabbed his jeans and undid the zip, he started to undo her blouse buttons and his mouth worked its way down to her hard nipples. His hands slid her blouse off her shoulders and onto the bedroom floor. Grabbing her bum beneath the black skirt, he pulled her to him, gently biting her neck in several places. Mary pulled free reluctantly, and grabbed his shirt, unbuttoning it and pulling it off his shoulders, not stopping there; she undid the top button of his jeans and pulled. He did the rest by kicking them off. He reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, it fell in a heap at her feet and she stepped out of it. To him, her body looked perfect as she stood before him in her red suspenders and black stockings. Her breasts heaved as he pulled down his boxer shorts. His manhood stood erect as she stared at it. He pulled her to him again; she could feel his hardness between them as it pressed into her flat belly. They kissed hard and passionately and he lifted her up and laid her down on the bed. He lay next to her and they kissed again. He reached over and his mouth touched her neck, he bit again gently and she moaned. He continued to kiss her neck, running his tongue down to her shoulder as he cupped her breasts and gently squeezed her hard erect nipples. Her breathing quickened as his mouth worked its way down to her breasts, kissing, sucking and gently nibbling her nipple. He moved between them, suckling.

He strayed downward to her flat belly, his tongue leaving a trail as it found her wet and swollen button; Mary arched her back to meet him as he savoured her, taking in the sweet taste of her. His tongue darted in and out, she brought her legs up and wrapped then around him, wanting him to go on. The fire became hotter in her groin, building up and she felt it for the first time as her orgasm began. He licked and sucked her swollen button, knowing that Mary was coming for the first time. She groaned, wanting him, wanting all of him. Then it came, that first rush, then the waves of her orgasm. She ground her wet pussy into his tongue, never wanting it to stop.

Then it was over, her orgasm began to subside and he moved up toward her breasts and neck, his penis touched the outside of her pussy. She was ready for him, and as he kissed her neck his hard manhood eased its way into her wet pussy. She lifted her knees up and he penetrated her fully, she took him as he filled her and he bit her neck.

He moved slowly, gently pushing in and out, she felt him as she moved with him. Her arms moved up and down his back, gently digging her nails in, wanting more.

He quickened the pace and she matched him, they moved together as one. He grabbed her hair and kissed her, gently biting her lip. She felt the fire; it was already lit, but grew hotter as he made love to her. She grabbed him tighter, as their rhythm increased, He moved in and out, and her orgasm began again, building as before, but somehow different. He was rubbing that tender spot just inside her and when she came, she cried out, he didn’t stop, and he carried on as Mary came again. Then she felt him as his seed exploded deep inside her, bringing her to another orgasm. They lay together, spent. He kissed her as they lay side by side, and she nestled her head into his shoulder and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by stantheman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments