Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Storm

"Lost in the big city for the first time she meets him."

6
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Angie arrived later that night than she was supposed to due to the storm delays with her flights. There she was, lost in the big city...it's storming and rain is coming down in sheets. The taxi drops her off because she's out of money and it's in the worst part of town. She shivers as the wind cut through her. Cold, wet and afraid she hurries over to get under an awning of one of the abandoned buildings that lined the street.

She gathers herself and notices a group of men just down the alley that connects to the street near her. It's difficult to see but she notices that they aren't the type of men that would probably be willing to help her find her way. The hoodlums are watching her as she looks around obviously lost. She see them start towards her. Now terrified, Angie takes off running in the opposite direction down the street. Thunder cracks with loud bursts and lightning shoots across the night sky as she is startled and trips falling to her hands and knees.

She looks up and they are now surrounding her and there's nowhere to run. As two of them start to grab her, suddenly an arm grabs her up in one fail swoop and whisks her into a doorway and out of the rain."You look lost" a man's voice says. "Come with me" He leads her along a dimly lit corridor. She starts to pull away and he stops.

"It's either come with me or deal with those guys. And he lets go of her and starts to walk away. She looks back and then at him again as he starts to turn a corner and she yells "Wait" And shuffles over to him quickly. Turning the corner he stops and unlocks a door.

Light shines warmly from inside as he enters and she reluctantly follows. There's a fire in a fireplace and it looks inviting and safe to her. He closes the door and locks the four dead bolts on it and turns to her and asks,"So what are you doing in this part of town? It's dangerous."
Still shaken and not sure what to think she doesn't say anything.

"It's okay" he tells her. "You're safe here."

She looks around and sees a medium sized room with a sofa and overstuffed chairs. Off to the left is what appears to be an entrance to a kitchen with the light on. Another hallway runs off to the right of the room. A fireplace is on a larger wall in the middle and there's a huge bear skin rug in front of it. The fire is warm and inviting. "I'll get you something to drink." He says and goes into the kitchen. She starts to look around again and steps in further. He returns with two glasses of wine and comes over and hands one to her. She takes a sip...then a larger drink.

"You should get your coat off. It's soaking wet." he says.

She starts to remove it and he goes over and gets a blanket from the sofa and returns to wrap it around her. Her blouse and skirt are stuck to her. revealing every toned curve and accent of her twenty-two year old body.

"Thank you" she says. "I'm just glad I was there" he replies. "Those guys are bad news. What again are you doing around here?"

She tells him the story about the cab driver dropping her because she ran out of money. Then thunder cracks loudly and she jumps forward and into his strong arms. She slowly looks up and their eyes meet. He is a broad shouldered, brown haired, brown eyed in shape strapping male in his late twenties. His accent or lack of it leans towards him being from south of the city. Way south of it.

Angie's eyes sparkle in the fire light now and she has opened up and is telling him about her adventures so far getting there and he smiles at her and takes another drink. She returns it with a Midwestern, corn fed smile that would melt any mans heart. He leans in and softly kisses her lips. Then again. She feels it throughout her body like it was her first. She responds and begins kissing him back passionately. He reaches around and pulls her close by the small of her back, their tongues now dancing in rythm.

The fire roars as they give into the pinned up desires they both have been lacking to fulfill for some time. He kisses down her neck as her hands go under his shirt then back out and starts unbuttoning it. He gently pushes her against the wall as his shirt falls to the floor. She looks at his broad chest and puts her hands on him and kisses him deeply.

Their tongues dancing and exploring he unbuttons her blouse and soon it also is on the floor. Then he undoes her bra. It falls. He kisses down her chest and find his way over to her perfect C cup breast. Kissing all around her nipple he then finds it and takes it into his warm mouth. The chill has her goose pimpled body almost pushing her erect nipples off her chest. He swirls his tongue around it and sucks it gently. She moans and arches her back. His other hand now finding its way to her other breast and caressing it as her hand slides down and over between his thighs.

He towers over her 5 feet 4 inch frame as he is all of 6 feet three. Her hand finds his already swollen bulge between his thighs and caresses and feels it. She unbuttons his pants and starts sliding them down as she slides down the wall and on to her knees. She stops. His underwear is wet and stuck to him and hides very little. She stares at his coiled up thick male member and slides her hands up and over his abs and then down his thighs then back up and she slowly slides his underwear down. His cock unfolds there right in front of her face and she gazes at it for a moment.

It's semi-erect and swelling right before her eyes. She takes a moment to study it and can see the veins pulsing as they fill with excitement and anticipation of what's to come. Then she slides her hands up his thighs and over his toned abs and down the length of his stiffening shaft. It's warm in her hand. Then her other hand finds its way up between his muscular thighs and cradles his bull-sized balls. She fondles them gently as he parts his legs a bit more and leans back. Her warm hands feel so good on them. He moans. She lifts his now hard thickening meat up and takes the swollen head into her warm mouth.

He moans again with pleasure. Gently she sucks as she takes it deeper into her mouth and back out. It's hard and she feels every bump and ridge and vein as her mouth slides over the lengthening shaft. In and back out slowly and then sliding her lips down the sides. It feels so good as she increases her speed and pressure then slows down and then speeds up again. He can take no more and must have her and reaches down and pulls her up.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

The fire roars on.

He kisses her deeply. His hands unzip her skirt and it falls to the floor. He turns her and puts her back against the wall as he go to his knees slowly kissing down her young perfect glistening body. Down ..down...he reaches her tummy and his tongue dances over to the side to where her thigh begins and kisses the spot that drives her crazy. She moans and grabs his head and pull him in closer. He slowly slides down her wet panties. Her thighs are so soft. She leans back as he parts them and kisses her tummy. Working his way down...down...he finally reaches her sweet flower.

Ever so gently he flutters his tongue across her labia. It's so wet. Around and around his wet tongue flutters and teases it as it opens inviting him in. She leans back farther and sees a table next to her and props her leg up giving him full access to her now dripping wet pussy. He works his tongue around and under the now soaking wet folds. He holds her thigh up effortlessly as he licks and sucks around and around it. She quivers with pleasure as he works his tongue up and finds her sensitive clitoris and takes the swelling mound in his mouth. He sucks as he swirls his tongue over it circling over and over and around it.

Her body starts to respond and shakes as he continues sucking and swirling around and around it. Her legs quiver and she shakes and starts lowering down as his tongue races around and around and up and down. Then from deep inside her she feels her pleasure building. The more he works on her the more it builds and builds. It grows stronger as it starts to come to the surface deep from within her enveloping her body and it starts to contort from the overwhelming pleasure that coming to the surface. His tongue racing around and around and around as he sucks and swirls and stimulates her clit and up inside over her G spot with his finger gently now with a come-hither motion that finally sends her over the top and she erupts in a massive orgasm from deep inside her that explodes throughout her entire body.

Her legs buckle and he holds them up and continues sucking and swirling and touching her G spot again and again and again. She screams out with pleasure. It thunders forward up and she explodes in a shower of unstoppable pleasure throughout her body. She screams with pleasure as he continues to suck harder and keeps his tongue dancing and swirling over her clit. She grabs his head and grinds into his face with all her might as the pulses explode again and again within her.

Feeling her weaken he wisks her up and carries her over to the sofa and lays her down gently. He leans over and kisses her lips as she quivers. He raises back up and she opens her eyes in time to see him aim and sloooowly ease his now rock hard eight plus inch cock into the soft folds of her now soaked and open pussy. It opens her up like never before. He works the swollen head in as she slides down to the edge of the sofa cushions and spreads her legs wide for him. He comes up and kisses her as it slides in a bit more.

He leans back so she can watch as he keeps easing it in deeper. She moans from the feeling of him slowly filling her up. She spreads her legs wider for him and he eases his weight onto her a little using it to gently continue inching his way inside her a little at a time. Kissing her she reaches around and holds his firm ass in her hands and tells him to take her. Then slides a hand up under and find his balls and begins fondling them gently. This only stimulates him more. He moans out with pleasure as her soft hands work their magic. She feels his cock swelling even more as it responds to her touch.

"Do you like that?" she asks.

"Oh yes I do baby" he replies. She says "good because I'm going to keep doing it sir until you finally cum deep inside me."

"Perfect baby" he responds and slides his now rock hard member in a bit deeper inside her.

Rotating his hips he gently pumps in and out and back in deeper and deeper with every thrust. Her hand feels so good as she pulls and rolls his full balls gently.

He increases the speed a little and she follows suite. Around and around she works and he pumps a bit faster in and out of her. He leans in and his cock finally goes all the way into her. She shrieks as it slides over her G-spot and back out. He works it and angles it now so it's contacting her G spot with ever thrust and retreat. Sliding over it and again she feels her body reacting to it. He positions himself and begins pumping faster. In and out of her tight folds of sensitive wet flesh. Each time hitting and stimulating her sensitive elusive prize.

She moans as she squeezes and rolls his aching testicles in her warm hand. He spreads his legs wider and then she does as well. He holds her so close as he is now pumping like a machine in and out and in and out of her. She feels herself quake with each thrust as he continues. She feels it grow and grow. Then uncontrollably her back arches as the orgasm explodes from deep within her. He holds her down and pumps relentlessly in and out and in and out....She feels his cock swell and lengthen as he begins to moan with her.

Growing and growing it finally bursts to the surface as he yells out and begins to cum deep inside her. She shrieks and screams as she feels the warm juices shoot into her and she explodes again. He pumps and pumps and shakes with her now squeezing his balls and pulling them to get every drop. Wildly he bucks and thrusts into and out of her as she is helpless to his strength and size and that just intennifies her orgasm even more. She is his prisoner...his slave having to give in and let him take her over and over. Her nails dig into his back as she pulls him in.

Finally he slows down as they both continue shaking and quivering. He pulls up and kisses her as the sweat rolls off his face. She lays back and relaxes as they settle down. He lays ever so gently on her. They say nothing as they bask in the moment of pure pleasure. They catch their breath as they lay in each others' arms. The fire slows down and the light dims. They are both in heaven now. "Good night" he says.

"Good night" she says. Then she realizes that she doesn't even know his name. He kisses her softly and pulls the blanket over them and they both drift off to sleep.

The End.

Published 
Written by SethJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments