Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Storm, Our Storm

"A stormy afternoon on the rooftop"

3
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
738 words 738 words
What is it about the pounding rain, the thunder and lightning of the storm that brings out the animal in us.

Our roof garden patio is open to the sky, the wind and the rain, but not visible from our neighbors. Today, I was working up on it, enjoying the breeze, the fresh air, sitting at our patio table writing documentation on my laptop. The shade from the patio umbrella makes it one of my most favorite places to work, even in a gentle rain. 

It was such a day, today. Then the wind started to come up, and you came outside to collect the wash we had hanging. With the wind rising, the rain began to come harder. I put my computer away quickly, and folded the umbrella down as the wind and rain came harder.

You were wearing a large tee shirt of mine, one of you favorite things to wear around the house when we aren’t going anywhere, or have nothing planned. As I was putting things away, as the rain came harder while you were quickly grabbing the clothes I could see your fine and firm breasts clearly as my tee shirt got wetter and wetter. Soon, it was clinging to your skin, and I could easily see you also had no panties on, your dark triangle of hair revealed in the soaking wet, clinging shirt.

I was already excited, but this vision, the pounding rain, the rolling thunder, made my cock swell, and throb. Only wearing shorts, you could easily see my swollen shaft, as the rain made my boxers cling to me as well. 

Taking the bundle of clothes from you, and throwing them to a chair, I pulled your wet body to me, and kissed you deeply, as you ground your hips to me, feeling my hardness against your belly.

My hands cupped your ass, pushing your mound against me, your breasts against my chest…our tongues exploring each other with a hunger and lust making us short of breath. The thunder rumbled, lightning struck all around us.

Pushing you back against the table, I lifted your ass on onto it, and pulled the tee shirt up off you, over your head. Your body glistened with the rain pouring off it.

MeganLambert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganLambert

Laying you back on the table, your pussy was the exact right height for me to rub my swollen cock against. Pushing my boxes off, I rubbed the tip against you as you opened your thighs to show me your wet, waiting openness. 

Leaning back on your elbows, you watched me rub, caress your hot wetness with my cock, your legs open, and now around my waist…”Oh god you moaned…put it in, put it in….oh please…now, yes..please."
With the next crack of lightning, I plunged my shaft into you…your scream lost in the thunder. “Ohhhhhh GODDDDDD yes..oh fuck me…yesssssssssss.”

We were so hot, your legs around me, heels pulling me into you, thrusting deep, my hands on your hips, pulling you tightly to me as I plunged against, and again…your wet juices making my cock shine with your wetness. I watched it slide in and out, back and forth…your moans, my moans, lost in the storm. The rain water running off both of us, 

You head back, mouth open, gasping, the rain running off your beautiful body as I slammed my shaft into you over, and over again. You were going to cum fast tis time, I could feel you tighten, feel you convulse…..

Again, lightning, and again thunder 

Somewhere in that few seconds, you came…screaming, spasms racking your body, back arching, trembling and with that, I could not stop…plunging deepest again, My load pulses out into you…throbbing, shooting my hot cum deep inside you. 

In a moment, you began to slow, to relax…you laid flat down, and I stood there, my cock still buried deep inside you, our mounds mashed together. Your body being washed by the lessening rain, the wind slowed to a breeze, and the thunder and lightning moved on.

In a couple minutes, My cock shrank down, and slipped out. Our mixed juices flowed out of you. I gently picked you up, and laid you down on the lounge chair, and laid down next to you. 

"Wow," was all either of us said. It was all that was needed to say.

Published 
Written by xwavia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments