Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teacher, Part 2

"The best lessons are taught out of school."

5
1 Comment 1
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The last thing she said to me was: “You’re going to have to wait. I never fuck on a first date,” and then she grabbed her clothes, got dressed and started to leave.

"Wait! When will have our second date?" I inquired in a tone more begging than manly and which I immediately regretted.

She pouted her lips, and then made a show of licking her lips and savoring some surviving strands of my seed. "Well, not until my next in-service day. Ta-ta!"

With that she was gone. By this time I recovered enough not to beg after her, asking when that glorious day would come, when I might enjoy the sublime pleasure of plunging my pole into her honeyed hole in a succulent thrill-storm of pleasure.

I should have mentioned that she was an English teacher, which stimulated a little literary excess on my part. My apologies. In any case, I was mad to figure out when we might be able to have the next rendezvous in this ambrosial tryst. Luckily we live in the age of the Internet and the smartphone, it took me about two minutes, with fumbling, sex-drained finger to maneuver the typing on my phone.

"A month!" I shouted involuntarily, even though it would really only be about three and a half weeks.

It seemed like an eternity to my not yet sated, sex-addled brain and body. After a few moments of despair, I regained my composure and realized that this gave me time to prepare mentally and physically for our next matinee. This was not some chick I could just strip and rip. I didn't want to merely fuck her. This had to be more than simple sexual gratification. I wanted to melt with her in a carnal sea of passion.

Just thinking about it got me too worked up. I was still tingling from our encounter and yearning for more. My cock was hard again but still sore from her ministrations. I thought I would just give myself release, but it was too sore. I went to the freezer and got some ice to soothe my aching member. Rubbing the ice on my swollen shaft began to ease the pain, but it did nothing to soften my arousal, and in fact I stiffened even more. Usually cold shrinks, but I was so ensnared in my web of fantasies that I imagined her caressing me with the ice.

Ice would have to figure in our next encounter. I plotted and the embers of my passion melted that first cube and the aching returned. So I grabbed another ice cube, and another, and another, and continued my frosty fondling in the kitchen while a plan for our next encounter began to take shape.

To relieve my craving, I amped my runs from two to three per week to daily. During one of these runs I encountered Red Riding Hood, but that is a story for another day. After my third week of running, and two weeks after my interlude with Red, and at least one week before the promised Nirvana, I was working up a lather on the trail, trying to weaken the hormone surge through effort and exhaustion.

It didn't help my condition that each time I finished a run I had to run past her house. Every time I looked it over to see if she had anything to offer. A few times I saw her, on her way to work. In a short, tight pencil skirt, and buttoned up white blouse that must drive those teen boys wild, and maybe some of the girls too, these days. She didn't dress provocatively, but her body made it so. She would wave and smile, sometimes say "Hello!" or a few times something more enticing like, "Where do you get the energy?" Most days, by the time I got to her house whatever the run accomplished to abate my ardor, was undone by passing the gauntlet of her temptation.

On this day, I was exhausted to the bone, except as I neared the house, that bone came to life like Pavlov's dog when the bell tolls. I dragged myself up the street; I didn't have the fortitude to see her, but there she was anyway, except she wasn't in her work clothes. She was just wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but the way they fit her curves, and what they hinted at but didn't show, made her dress maddening.

She was sitting on the front porch, reading and sipping her coffee, but I was so tired I didn't notice until she called out to me, "You look like you could use a drink and some shade."

"Hi, Katie! I've been running," I gasped.

"Really, running to something or from something?" she teased.

"Both," I replied.

She threw a water bottle at me and said, "Come up here and take a load off." But what I heard was "..shoot your load off." But while I was puzzling, she continued, "There is a field trip today, so I don't have to be in until after lunch. I've seen you running every day, so I hoped I might 'run' into you."

"Well, here I am," I managed with a little bit of mischief in my tone.

"Yes, you are," she leered and flitted her fingers over my ever-stiffening shaft.

I sat down because I really needed to and she slid next to me. The porch was semi-private, which means that anyone who wanted to see what was happening could see, but if they were willful ignorant, then we could proceed in private. While I drank some water and eased into the chair, her hands were on me, caressing me through my shorts. I ran with a pair of dry fit boxer briefs and running shorts, which caged my fervor but also frustrated her efforts to fondle and ultimately free me.

Her persistence won the day and I felt the fresh air coolly caress me where her warm hands were not. I had nothing to say other than a soft moan of pleasure and relief. Katie squeezed me at the base, swelling the head and making the veins along the shaft bulge. She was thoroughly engrossed with her new toy and so amused she did not see the pair of women walking down the street.

The porch was semi-private and I had no idea if they could see or not.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

If I had paid attention I might have noticed if they were laughing and giggling before they walked by the porch or only after. They were middle-aged, one blonde and one brunette and they maintained the tight bodies that yoga pants were made for. I smiled as they passed, thrilled with the prospect that they could see and might want to join. I don't Katie noticed the women, but she could feel and was pleased when I got harder and she moaned appreciatively.

I don't know how long she ministered to me on the porch. I was intoxicated by her caresses. But I did notice when she stood and still holding me, led me by my cock into the house. I almost tripped over the doorstep, when she turned and stopped me. She went to her knees and pulled my shorts, underwear and shoes all the way off. My cock was bobbing near her face and she toyed with it, rubbing it on her cheeks and across her lips. When she took me fully into her mouth, my knees nearly buckled.

Katie lowered me to the floor, saying, “I need to get my own exercise now.”

She slipped off her shorts revealing a nicely shaved landing strip pointing the way to her pouting pink lips. She was glistening with desire to match my own. She settled herself over me where she could take my cock in her mouth and offered her pussy to my lips and tongue.

Even if I wasn’t thirsty from my run, I would still have been eager to slake my thirst with my face buried between her legs. With just my tongue I began to explore outside her lips and in between. Gently probing and lapping at the growing flow from her core. Spreading her with my fingers I slid my tongue deep inside her, trying to fuck her with my tongue, bringing moans from her cock-filled mouth.

Maybe it was my thirst and dehydration, but she tasted like a milky honey and I drank her greedily. I traced the alphabet with my tongue on her pussy and then lost myself in random licking and sucking. She began to buck and writhe and I became aware that my cock was no longer in her mouth.

She came hard several times, pressing her clit into my mouth and shifting as her spasms died down. She collapsed forward across my body, with her quivering snatch just out of reach.

I had started to soften when she roused herself. She grabbed the base of my cock and shook it hard, while she shifted herself forward to bring her pussy to my cock. She slid onto me in that reverse position so I could enjoy the vision of her tight ass peaking out from under her t-shirt.

I wanted her shirt off, but I lacked the leverage to accomplish that maneuver. I contented myself with exploring her breast through the t-shirt with my right hand, while my left caressed her ass. She worked herself on my cock, setting the pace and depth of fucking.

She could tighten herself as she began the down stroke, making it like a fresh penetration each time. When my engorged head would finally be hilted she would pause and shift to bring me more fully inside her and hold me deep inside for a long breath.

Somewhere I found the energy to finally take the initiative. When she paused to enjoy my fullness pressed inside her, levered myself to my knees so that I was behind her. I have her ass a firm slap to let her know the tables had turned and then I pulled the shirt over her head and helped her take it off, never letting my cock leave her confines. Now her ass was in the air, and tits were hanging free, swaying with my thrusts.

I plunged my cock deep inside and felt my balls slapping near her clit. She reached down and grabbed for them. I toyed with her nipples while I worked more shallow strokes. Suddenly she slid out from under me and flipped onto her back.

Katie looked at me lustfully, arching her trim punani at me, beckoning. Her eyes were glazed with lust and her own exertion and she pleaded, “Fill me up and fuck me now.”

Her hand guided me to her lips and I held myself poised at the entrance. I ran my tongue from her firm belly to her breasts, toying with the nipples, and then worked my way to her mouth. We met in a passionate kiss and timed the thrust of cock and tongue to give her a one-man double penetration.

I filled her, as she had asked and then I fucked her. I had been on the edge for so long I thought I might last only a minute or more, but I found that her skill at clenching and releasing her muscles extended my control. We settled into long, full strokes and she rocked her hips to match me and we continued to mash our lips and due with our tongues.

Finally I had to breathe and I broke the kiss. I think she also needed a breath of cool air as well. But I also did it because I wanted to slide my left hand under her ass and bring up to an angle where I could really drive deep.

“Oh, yes, yes, like that.”

“Katie, do you want me to cum inside you or pull out when it’s time?”

“Inside me,” was all she said.

I increased the tempo of my thrusts. Now I shifted my left around to her stomach and felt the rock hard abs of her sexy belly. I used my hand to press her down to me while she bucked to my rapid thrusts. I could feel the pressure of release building inside me and when I finally felt the heat of her orgasm washing down my pumping shaft it brought my own final climax.

After some minutes, I rolled over and gazed at her sweat-soaked body. “What do you do for a third date?”

Published 
Written by wagdog65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments