Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Threesome, The Next Morning

"Waking up to round two after a great night..."

5
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This is part two of my story, you do need to read part one to get an understanding about whats going on, but it's not needed. 

I woke the next morning to a rather pleasant surprise.Elizabeth was kissing my neck while stroking my manhood under the covers.

“How did you sleep, Babe?” she whispered.

“Great! Waking up is pretty good too so far,” I murmured. She went from kissing my neck to suck on my ear, which is one thing that makes me go crazy. She knew this and must have thought I deserved more after noticing how restless I was becoming. I couldn’t help but let out a few soft groans while she kept pumping my dick. She started kissing my shoulders and down my chest; climbed under the covers and kissed my stomach making her way down to my dick.

She wrapped her soft hands around my ridged cock and started stroking slowly while kissing and licking my head. Soon she took me in her warm mouth causing me to let out a rather loud grunt. With each bob of her head she took me deeper and deeper until I hit the back of her throat making her whimper.

I pulled the covers off of us and placed my hand on the back of her head guiding her up and down on my dick. She took my dick out of her mouth for a break and started stroking me again while fondling my balls. Elizabeth looked up at me, and then looked over towards the door. That’s when I noticed Claire standing in the doorway rubbing herself while watching.

“Hmm, round two!” she said while walking over to the bed. Claire climbed on top of me putting her already soaked pussy in my face for me to eat. She took my dick in her hand and demanded I lick her cunt. I wrapped my arms around her grabbing ahold of her ass and spreading her check apart. Giving me all the access I needed.

I started from her clit and licked up between her lips and back down. “Lick my clit!” she begged as she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking. I could feel Elizabeth licking and sucking on my balls. With all this attention I didn’t know if I would be able to last too long. I ignored her plea and continued to tease her by sucking on her lips and lightly licking her clit before diving in. Elizabeth grabbed her by the back of the head and started forcing her to chock and gag on my cock. I heard her mumble something but I couldn’t make it out so I just continued tongue fucking Claire’s soaked cunt. Her wetness was getting all over my face and chin, I loved it.

Just then both of them stopped, Elizabeth got on top of me, and Claire grabbed my dick and guided it into El’s drenched pussy. She took it all in before rolling her hips a little first. Claire was moaning while playing with her tits, I took one of my fingers and started teasing her pink star with it. “OHH… FUCK! Put it in my ass.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

YESSS… Finger fuck my ass!” she moaned before cumming on my face.

I guess they took this as a queue to change places. I got up and stood at the edge of the bed, Elizabeth was laying down, and Claire climbed on top of her putting her pussy in her face. I grabbed Claire by the hair, shoved my dick in her mouth, and started face fucking her hard. She was whimpering while she gagged, soon her eyes started to water, and drool was running down her chin. I could feel my climax building and thought it would be a good time to release a load.

I grabbed Clair by the back of her head as I started to cum down her throat. She lapped up every bit of it, even using her fingers to get the cum that ran down her chin. I took my still hard dick and started teasing Elizabeth’s soaked pussy. I rubbed my head from her ass to her clit and back again. Gently poked and prodded her two holes debating on which one I wanted to destroy first. Without warning I stuck my cock deep inside her aching pussy and started fucking her hard and fast. She was still eating Claire’s pussy but I could hear he let out soft whimpers and moans. When I thought she was about to cum I pulled out and started teasing her again, Claire started rubbing her clit and I figured since her pussy was being taken care of. I’d take care of her ass.

I moved my dick head down and started teasing her tight hole while Claire started eating her pussy. I slowly pushed the length of my dick into her tight hole. “Unfff… Fuck me!” she cried out. I started fucking her harder and faster in her tight ass. Pulling my dick almost out and forcing it back in. Harder and deeper every time until I thought see was stretched enough to give her a good ass fucking.

I grabbed her by the hips and started plowing her ass hard, just like she likes it. I could feel her & I’s muscles starting to tighten while climbing to an orgasm. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she started to cum, squirting on my abdomen and Claire’s face. Her tightening sent me over the edge as I started to fill her ass with cum.

I collapsed on the bed; I just laid there for a few minutes and looked at the clock. I walked around the bed, grabbed a towel out of the closet, kissed her on the forehead, and told them not to have too much fun while I took a shower and got ready for work.

I was running late by the time I got fully dressed and ready to walk out the door.

“I’m just gonna grab breakfast on the way to work, don’t cause to much trouble while I’m gone. I love you, bye,” I said while walking out the bedroom door. When I left they were still tossing and turning, having their own fun on the bed….

To be continued…

Please rate, comment, and leave criticism/feedback. I'm still new at this.

Thanks

-M

Published 
Written by Michael_X
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments