Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Touch of a Man: Part Three

"Cassie Raye just lied there, her pussy getting used to having a man inside it again."

3
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
They began to talk and Cassie Raye began to get even more comfortable with Dylan. She had gotten drinks and they began talking about everything they could possibly think of and the whole time they were, she was thinking of how she had missed being with a man. How long it had been since one had been inside her. Her pussy began to pulse at the thought and she had to think of something else to let the urge go by.

She was happy that they talked and laughed with each other and shared things with each other. She felt very very comfortable with Dylan and she hoped that he felt comfortable with her. She had her answer when he surprised her and opened his mouth.

“Cassie Raye, I hope I am not too forward when I say this, but it sure would be nice to kiss you.”
Surprised, she looked at him and smiled. A rush went through her body like never before.

A rush that was long over due. At first, she tried to move her lips, but she could not. Then she found the strength to make them part.

“I wish you would.” Cassie Raye answered and Dylan leaned over and his lips touched hers. Immediately, a jolt ran through her body and she could not help but take her fingers and rub the side of his face.

He was clean shaven and his skin was smooth and she loved how his skin felt under her fingertips. His kiss was soft, deep, and long and his lips tasted of a sweetness she had missed. She could not even look at him as he kissed her. She wanted to experience his kiss in a sensual moment.

Dylan could feel how her body was reacting to his kiss. He could tell that she was giving in to him. He did not want to act too abrupt though, although he wanted to see how far he could go. So he took his hand and lowered it and cupped one of her breasts and squeezed slightly.

She wanted to moan out loud, but she kept it in, but she did not know for how long. The feeling of his touch on her brought back a flood of emotions and they were starting to culminate in another flood between her legs. She could not help it. It was a natural reaction that her body had not had in a very long time. Well, it did have that reaction, but only with her touch that left her feeling empty inside. Not now. She was ready.

She sighed heavily as she took a breath and as she did, she felt his finger plunder around and find the buttons on her blouse. She loved every moment of it. His hands feeling her felt good and sent tingling chills all over her body. Also sent warm wet messages down to her pussy that was again beginning to quiver with moisture. Her nipples began to get hard and she knew they would be nice and erect before he even had her bra off. Everything was falling into place as it should.

Dylan explored with his fingers as he continued to kiss her lips and moved down her chin to kiss her neck. He finally got her blouse unbuttoned all the way and folded open. He felt how hot her skin was on her stomach as he ran the fingers of his free hand over her hot skin.

His fingers felt so good on her she finally let the moan escape her lips. She also felt her other pair of lips begin to engorge and the flow of fluid escape. Her natural made gash was once again springing to life and just as normal as when she pleased herself, the wetness started to form. She was relieved.

Dylan ran his finger back up and cupped one of her breasts through her bra and squeezed. Even though there was fabric between his hand and her breast, the feeling was amazing and she immediately wished it was his bare hand on her bare breast. Not thinking, she raised a hand and unclasped the hook on the front of her bra and let it flop open, revealing her hard nipples on firm round mounds.

Immediately, Dylan’s hand found one and slowly he massaged. He could feel the firmness, the hot skin underneath his hand, and the erect tip in the middle. Each time he passed his palm over her hard nipple, she winced and moaned. Little did he know that she was also releasing sexual moisture.

Dylan then leaned down and began caressing her nipple with his lips, teasing the peak, kissing it slightly and using the tip of his tongue to taste it. Cassie Raye could not hold it inside anymore. As he teased her nipple with is lips, the tingle inside her body grew and she felt the pressure inside begin to boil. Again, she did not want him to know she was going to climax, so she tried her best to mask the explosion.

When she felt it ready to be released, she relaxed her body and let it go and at the same time said, “Oh God, that feels so good,” in a soft way so that Dylan would think that what he was doing was what felt good. Well, it did, but only Cassie Raye knew the truth. As she let another orgasm go, just like the first, it exited her and pooled on the liner of the new pair of panties she had put on. She closed her eyes and wondered why she had been scared to do so because she knew that she was going to soak them as well. It was inevitable.

Then a jolt entered her body as she felt Dylan’s hand mover lower and over her hip. She felt his fingertips on the hem of her skirt and she knew what he was wanting to do. Somehow, it never occurred to her that Dylan would explore with his hands. It was too late now though. The damage had already been done and he was going to find it. Cassie Raye felt so ashamed. She knew why. She did not want Dylan thinking she was so easy to get off. It just so happened she was sexually deprived.

Cassie Raye could not stop him because it actually felt really good to have his hand trace her skin there and the anticipation of him finding her cum soaked panties was exhilarating. Slowly his hand found its way to what was between her legs and she felt his finger reach under the elastic band and down to her sexual place of entry. She moaned and as she moaned, she felt Dylan stop. She knew why.

He looked at her and Cassie Raye looked at him. She read the surprise look on his face. All she could do was smile and blush.

Dylan smiled and said, “Don’ blush, being that wet is a good thing.”

Cassie Raye sarcastically smirked and made a sarcastic sound at the same time and then said, “Um, Dylan, that’s more than just being wet. Trust me. Way more than just being wet.”

Dylan did not believe it and just shook his head, but still his finger explored the puffy crevice he could not see. It was definitely wet and it felt good on his finger. Then his finger found something and from that touch, he actually knew that Cassie Raye was telling the truth. It was more than just being wet.

Cassie Raye read the question on his face as he looked at her, sighed and said, “Yes, that is my clit. Been like that since I got home with you.”

“Oh, so you weren’t lying when you said. . .”

“When I said it was more than just being wet?” Cassie Raye interrupted, “No, I wasn’t. It was something I couldn’t help. Sorry.”

“Sorry? Sorry? How in the world can you be sorry about that? I think that’s great!” Dylan said and slid his finger around inside her panties feeling her cum.

“Really? Wow, I thought you would think bad of me.”

“Nothing bad about that at all. I think it’s sexy as hell.” Dylan said and Cassie Raye felt the jolt inside her body form again. She knew what she wanted and she wanted it in a hurry.

“Oh God, Dylan, get me out of the rest of my clothes and slide your hard cock into me. I need to feel what it’s like to have a man inside me again.” Cassie Raye said in a very desperate tone.

And with Cassie Raye saying that, Dylan now understood fully why she had climaxed. It had been a while for her. Something that he found very hard to believe. However, he respected her wishes and had her out of her clothes in almost an instant. Just as fast, he was out of his.

Cassie Raye slid to the floor and watched Dylan move to the floor with her. Upon instinct, she opened her legs wide, exposing her smooth pinkness to him. She knew that she would have no problem accepting him inside. Her labia were so engorged, she felt them part naturally. She also felt the release of more natural lubrication, not cum this time, as she waited for him to enter.

As Dylan moved slowly between her legs, she watched. She watched as his muscular body moved closer, but what she watched more than anything was how his hard cock throbbed. She could see it throb with each beat of his heart.

Not big, but not small, she watched as his cock came closer to her hot crevice. When the tip of his hardness touched the hot skin of her pliable pussy lips, she gasped and turned her head into the carpet. The soft spongy tip of his firm sexual organ on her wet orifice sent tingles through her body once again. Especially when he decided to run the tip of his hard cock up and down through her slit and then rub the underside of his cock head on her erect clit. The tingles were more pronounced now and she could feel the heat begin to travel. She was so ready for him to pierce her opening. She knew when he did, she would grip the ridges of his erection with conviction.

Cassie Raye leaned up again and looked down across her body.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

Her breasts were firm, her nipples were hard as erasers and his cock was wet with her sexual juice. She loved how it glistened from her own moisture. She watched him take it in his hand and as she laid her head back down to the carpet, she waited.

Wait long she did not have to do. As her head hit the carpet, she felt him pierce her hot opening. She gasped loudly and felt him slowly enter her. She wrapped her vaginal muscles around his hard cock, feeling every ridge there was on him. She loved the way he felt inside her.

Once Dylan was all the way inside her, he stayed there a minute before moving. He wanted her to acclimate herself to him being inside her. Plus, he wanted to feel her warm soft wet cavity surround him before he began movements that defined the art of sex.

Cassie Raye just lied there, her pussy getting used to having a man inside it again. It felt wonderful, and with him not moving, it felt more wonderful to her. She felt her vagina wrap around his hardness, pulling on him, feeling his warmth against hers. Her pussy was finally alive again

Then he started to move. Slowly, he pulled back, the soft pink inner walls of her vagina following his hard cock out and then again back inside. Cassie Raye could not help but moan out loud as Dylan slowly inserted his hard cock again.

She loved how he was going slow at first. The feeling was amazing and the tingle had time to build inside her. Which meant more wetness for her. And she knew that Dylan could tell also. How could he not? Even she felt him slipping in and out easier.

Finally, a rhythm was found. Dylan began to pound inside her with even, long strokes, making his erection sink into her pink hole balls deep. He could feel his sack slam against her as he sunk deep into her wet pussy. He knew she was enjoying it as she would get wetter with each thrust. And he liked it because he could feel not only himself slide into her wet chasm, but also feel the soft supple walls of her hot vagina all around him. It was a win-win situation.

The tingle that had been traveling inside Cassie Raye now turned into a full-fledge spasm and she knew what was going to happen and there was no way she could help it. She could already feel her body tensing and the spasm culminate in her pussy. She literally felt her clit elongate and expose itself from its hood, causing Dylan to rub it with each thrust. Her breathing become heavier and quickened and the pressure inside her body was about to erupt. She could feel herself about to explode in more ways than just one. She knew that she better warn Dylan.

Dylan could tell that Cassie Raye was close to orgasm. He had learned how to read the signs. He felt her body tense and he felt her clit on his hot skin as he plunged into her. And more wetness was a dead giveaway. That and she was also beginning to breath heavier. Yes he knew what was going to happen. He was actually really close himself.

“Uuuuhhhh,” Cassie Raye grunted in replacement of the words she was going to say as Dylan plunged deeper into her pussy than he had before. It felt wonderful and she gripped him even harder. Doing that also made it harder for her to hold her climax in longer, which she could not do much more. And she was about to warn him of the flood that was going to happen when he made her grimace loudly in pure desire. So, in a sexual bliss, she did the only thing she could think to do.

“Mmmmm, God, Dylan, keep going, I am going to cum. I am going to fucking cum like you’ve never seen!” Cassie Raye said and hopes that would warn him enough.

It did. Dylan knew that she was going to explode. He felt her vaginal muscle soften and pull on him and kind of pull back, as if it was actually sinking deeper into her body. He felt the warmth begin, like it was leaking on the head of his erection. Yes, he knew that she was a squirter. He could definitely tell that she was going to cum a river. And he was ready.

Dylan plunged his cock one more time deep inside her now pulsating pussy and that was it. He felt the flood gates open within her, the warm hot liquid hit his hard cock, and listened to her scream, “I’m cumming, I’m cuummiinngg, I’m fucking cuuuummmmiiiinnnnggg!”

He pulled out of her and let her push her orgasm out. He literally saw her pussy lips push out and the jet of orgasmic fluid followed in a rush that lasted until Cassie Raye sighed satisfyingly. He watched until Cassie Raye had squirted all of her cum and even watched the last droplets ooze out of her hot pinkness. Her pussy now glistened in her own wetness and he wondered what her climaxed pussy now felt like. So, without warning, he plunged his more than ever hard cock back inside her.

Surprised, Cassie Raye gasped hard and deep as he shoved his cock back into her. It was the first time in-- she did not know when-- since she had a man enter her again after she had had an orgasm, and the feeling was phenomenal. The feeling was different though. There was a feeling of satisfaction from not only her standpoint, but also knowing that she was satisfying the man she was with.

Dylan could not believe how different her pussy felt inside. Before, it was enjoyable, very enjoyable. Before, it felt like a pussy that had not been fucked in a very long time, which was the case in all actuality. Now that he sunk his hard cock into her again, there was a softness to it. A warm wet softness that reminded him of the consistency of vanilla pudding that surrounded his hardness. Soft, supple, and very giving with each thrust, the feeling of her moist, hot, more than agile love canal, enveloped him and accepted him again with ease.

Having just had an orgasm, Cassie Raye’s pussy was relaxed to the point of no more relaxation and it was so wet, there was enough lubrication to last the rest of the night. Plus, if she needed it, her cum did shoot across the room. That entered her mind and immediately she thought how she was going to hate to clean that up. Sometimes she wished that she could just cum without a streaming squirt. That was a long shot since her body was now trained to explode.

Cassie Raye heard the slurping sounds coming from her pussy as Dylan slammed his hard cock into her. Her clit had pulled back behind its hood and was still very sensitive, as she could still feel the nodes of nerves on the end of it give a jolt every other thrust Dylan made into her. She could feel his whole cock slide in ever so delicately and glide almost all the way out with ease. It felt wonderful to her.

As she was thinking how wonderful it felt, it happened. The moment that Dylan pounded into her again, she felt every ridge on his cock with her inner muscle. She did not have to grip him and even if she wanted too, she could not since her cavity was essentially in a recovery phase still being stimulated. She even felt the head of his cock inside her and it was harder than it should have been. His whole cock was a lot harder. And the pause inside her was a dead giveaway. He was getting close to his orgasm. A hot fire erupted inside her body and she knew what she wanted him to do. She had to have him cum inside her.

Cassie Raye heard him start to breath quicker as he slowly pulled out of her again and slowly go back in, pausing again before he initiated the same move. Each time she could feel how much harder his cock was. It essentially felt like she was sucking him dry with her pussy.

Once again, she felt Dylan slowly exit and slowly inch back into her and as he did, she said, “Don’t hesitate, let it go, cum inside me. I want to feel you explode. I want to know you enjoyed it as much as I have. Let me feel that hot spurt of love liquor coat my inner recess!” and as she finished, immediately she felt the hot shot of his cum fill her deep inside. She had taken him over the edge with words.

Dylan grunted as spurt after spurt exited his erect cock deep inside the depth of her pussy. He could feel his balls sink back into their original canal and the spasm at the base of his shaft pumping his hot cum out. He stiffened as he released his core deep into hers and when it was over, his body relaxed, his cock stopped throbbing and slowly he exited her wet abyss. All he could do was just collapse beside her on the floor.

Cassie Raye smiled and could still feel his hot cum inside her. She loved how each volley splashed and coated her pink insides. It was exactly as she imagined. Hot and gooey like honey. She reached between her legs, felt her relaxed slit with her finger, and ran it down and back up the contour of herself. She could feel the slickness of her orgasm and she was hoping that some of his had leaked out a little as well. Afterward, she brought her finger up, looked at it, and she did indeed see the white of Dylan’s orgasm on her finger. She had to taste it.

She glanced at Dylan as he lay there next to her on the floor, his eyes closed. She brought her finger up to her lips and slowly, she inserted her finger into her mouth. She tasted not only herself on her finger, but the sweet taste of Dylan as well. She had not only tasted manly desire, but she had been touched by a man. Her hunger had finally been fulfilled.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments