Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend - Part Two

"The weekend begins"

8
5 Comments 5
6.4k Views 6.4k
979 words 979 words
I handed her a silk-like scarf, a large piece of a nylon stocking, a black cloth glove, knitted gloves, and a blindfold.

“And these are for?” she asked.

“Later,” I said.

Finally, I showed her a hair brush with very soft bristles and a long, round, plastic handle. She looked at me with a puzzled expression. “Teasing,” I said. She smiled, but looked like she wasn't sure what I meant.

After our exchange of toys, Gail produced a printed list of items and handed it to me without saying a word. She had printed out a “wish list” of experiences she wanted to do or try. This was not a surprise. I knew that she had been working on it for some time.

Relying on her inner “geek”, she had printed an ornate border of naked women around the list. We both laughed. If there was any tension, it was now gone.

Gail’s list included her learning how to give a better hand and blow job and how to tease a guy to an orgasm; being teased herself; having her pussy licked and played with for a long time; anal sex; trying different positions, but especially her on top and doggie; outdoor sex; swallowing; playing with cum, as in having me cum on her nipples, breasts, and face; a threesome; lots of nipple play; playing with toys; and taking pictures.

Many things on the list were easy enough to accomplish; one or two things, like anal sex, would take a little more effort, preparation time and discussion; and still other “interests” were not likely to happen. A threesome did not seem likely at this venture, and Baltimore was experiencing 100 degree plus temperatures, brutal humidity and numerous thunder storms, making outdoor sex unlikely.

I pointed out that it was an ambitious list, and some things might not be achievable. Her response: “Well, we’ll just have to try and check off as many experiences as possible.”

That deep, wonderful feeling in my belly began to grow, as did my cock.

It was now almost 10:00 p.m. An impressively impatient Gail moved next to me, looked into my eyes, and quietly said, “Okay, you’re the one with all the experience. How do we do this?”

I put my hands on her hips, eased her into me and kissed her. I pressed her body into mine so she could feel the bulge in my pants and know that she had already had a positive effect on me.

Our kisses became longer, more emotional and sensual; our tongues battled, and Gail made wonderful little moans. Our weekend adventure had begun.

“Are you going to undress me?” she whispered. “That’s how I imagined we would begin.” 

I stepped back and reached out to unbutton her blouse. There is a look of lust that a woman gets at that moment when she surrenders herself to her basic sexual desires.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

That look was on Gail’s face, and it is what I will remember most about that moment.

She turned her back to me as I lifted the blouse off her arms and shoulders and hung it on the desk chair. I wasn’t in a hurry. Undressing a woman should be slow and sensual.

Gail had turned so I could undo her bra. She slid the bra off, tossed it on the bed and turned to present me with two beautiful, perfectly shaped tits - larger than one might expect for her thin frame - and each with dark red, half-dollar sized nipples.

“Absolutely beautiful,” I stammered, as I reached out and ran my fingers softly under one of her breasts.

She moaned a little, stepped closer, put her head on my chest and said, “I’m glad you like them.”

I played with her nipples for a while: rolling each between my finger and thumb, softly pinching, stroking and pulling lightly on them, before flicking my tongue over each.

She lifted one breast and then the other so I could suck on each nipple.

Gail moaned and her body twitched every once in a while as I played with each nipple. “Yes! Mmmmm! I love that! It feels so good”.

After much attention, each nipple was hard, swollen and a little bruised.

Gail ran her hand down the front of my pants and over my hard cock and asked when she would get to play too. “Not yet,” I said.

With each of us developing a growing ache for more, we moved to the next level of our adventure.

I took her hand and walked her to a big easy chair. I grabbed a bathrobe, spread it over the chair, and directed her to sit down. I knelt down, took off her sandals and reached up to unbutton her jeans.

With Gail’s help, I slid her jeans down to her ankles and took them off. She was wearing a tiny, black G-string.

I slowly slid the thong off. She was shaved; a smooth, beautiful pussy, already very wet, and begging to be touched.

“Do you like it?” she asked, spreading her legs and running her fingers over her swelling cunt lips.

“God, yes!” was my reply as I stared at her wet slit.

“You said you liked a shaved pussy, so I shaved it for you.”

Kneeling in front of her, I ran my fingers softly and slowly over the inside of her thighs. “Feel good?” I asked.

“It feels wonderful,” she said with a quaking voice, never taking her eyes off of my teasing fingers.

I wanted her to enjoy this first experience and worked my fingers slowly and lightly, lingering around the edge of her pussy and lips, taking care not to touch them, then slowly over her stomach, along the inside of her thighs, and down by her asshole.

Gail’s first lesson on teasing had begun.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments