Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Writer and His Muse

"A writer and his muse make love by the fire at their lodge"

18
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
880 words 880 words

The sun had just set behind the treeline. Inside the lodge, the fire crackled and popped as Liza and Charles sat in front of it. Cuddled together, sitting on a bearskin rug, their naked bodies were only covered by a thin blanket. A bottle of Johnny Walker Blue was placed beside them as they each held a glass and sipped their drinks. The sound of the fire was the only thing breaking the silence. 

Liza moved from her spot next to Charles. Crawling between his legs, she took his arms and guided them around her. She could feel the cool glass in his hand pressed against his skin. The pair exchanged a kiss, tasting the scotch on each other's lips. When they broke the kiss, Liza turned around to face the fire. Placing her hand behind her, she cupped Charles' chin in it, caressing it. Her finger began to delicately stroke his beard. How she enjoyed that. It wasn't long before she had her entire hand stroking it.

The two decided to lie down—Liza's back to Charles as the pair spooned. Her hand moved from his chin to the side of his face, stroking his beard from the bottom of his sideburns to the bottom of his jaw. Charles took his finger and traced lines along her petite body. 

Liza smirked as she turned her head towards him, "I didn't know a muse could be so enticing."

It was true. The pair had met at a time when Charles was struggling to find something to write. When he met Liza, that all changed. The pair worked together to write some of the most seductive stories either one had ever composed. As a result, their relationship had blossomed and their art became reality. 

Liza brought Charles' head down to hers and the pair shared a passionate kiss. It was soft, sweet. Normally, Charles would have taken his time exploring her body, being intimate, seductive and thorough. That wasn't the case tonight. While the two had been sexual with each other for quite some time, this moment was different. He had a burning desire for Liza that could not be extinguished.

During this time, his cock had become fully erect and staying in position behind her, he slid himself inside her. Liza placed her hands over his as she moaned lightly feeling him inside her. This desire was not just sex. It was something more, something each other had rarely experienced. Charles' breath bathed her bare shoulders with warmth. 

Charles pushed himself deeper inside Liza. He listened to her moans as kept his steady pace. This was chemistry the two had found a while ago as they found each other. Liza whispered his name, "Oh Charles..." Charles bit her earlobe. The fire continued to crackle as it projected their shadows of sexual bliss onto the wall; the only witness to their tryst.

ChloeH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeH

"Liza," he whispered.

"Mmmmm...Charles," she replied.

Their heads were close together as he continued to thrust inside of her. He tightened his grip around her waist. Charles slowed down and caressed her right breast in his hand.

 "I want you to feel me," he said. "All of me."

Liza pressed herself back against him, feeling his chest against her back. She moaned softly but intensely as she felt every inch of him inside her. Keeping his hand on her breast, Charles returned to the original rhythm he had initially established. His cock was sliding in and out of her, but never completely out.

That is when the first burst of cum shot out inside of her. Charles paused as another load entered her. He slowed down his thrusts as the rest of his seed eased its way out of his cock and into Liza. She let out a deep moan, signaling her pleasure. Charles pulled her back into him as they kissed once again; his cock slowly emerging from her pussy.

Liza kissed him back. "Charles," she murmured in the most sensual way.

Her words were like electricity as he absorbed them. He rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. She could feel his cock trace lines of his cum onto her thighs. He looked deeply into her dark, brown eyes. She looked into his eyes as well; both getting lost in them. Charles kissed her again, his tongue parting her lips.

"I don't want this to end," he said.

Liza caressed his cheek, "It doesn't have to," she replied.

A tear rolled down his cheek and as Liza closed her eyes, Charles vanished into nothingness. He had returned to a place no living soul could enter. Liza opened her eyes clutching the thin blanket as she lay there on the bearskin rug. Her eyes filled with tears at the thought of her beloved Charles. He had been gone for a year now and she had returned to their lodge to grieve one last time and let go. The memories were bittersweet and so strong she could almost feel him.

"I miss you," she said. She stared at the fire until she fell asleep.

Her memories. Her longing. Her desire. All were extinguished like the burning embers when the morning came. 

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments