Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three kisses

"Finally giving into the fantasies you promised..."

2
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
A wee dram is poured, tablet is shared and the fire crackles like percussion to the lilt of my voice against the deep tones of the guitar being picked and strummed by your careful fingers. The song fades into the quiet that we both know is filled by the sounds of our heartbeats filling our ears as our eyes meet. I manage to hold your gaze for a moment before concentrating on the fire.

I hear you place the guitar at your side but daren’t turn to face you again. I can barely control my breathing as you walk from your seat on the sofa to my chair angled between the fire and you. Goose-pimples rise on my neck giving me away as you pull aside my curls. Softly stroking along my nape, your breath warms my skin as you trail three kisses slowly and purposefully along my neck.

Three kisses. Three kisses are all I have been able to think of since that night. The night where we sat in a crowded bar full of friends and colleagues as you calmly told me that you had spent the week thinking every time you saw me that you would love to plant three kisses at the top of my right thigh. How kissing and licking your way up my thigh was all you could think of, and how even just our shared smiles made you hard.

I wanted to say how wet you were making me, finally putting words to the occasional glances, the welcoming hugs that lasted that moment longer than they should, the huge smiles and laughs that made our faces ache. We talked over the impossibilities, the confusion, the need and the want, and settled on the notion that whatever chemistry there was, there it must stay.

But here we are now, and there is no-one here to stop us but ourselves. As you place the third kiss between the curve of my jaw and my ear lobe you breathe out my name like an answer. I find myself turning, allowing our lips to meet and then part, our tongues finding a rhythm as I move to stand so you are no longer bent down but instead I reach up and you lean down, allowing my hands to move to clasp around your neck, my fingers burying themselves in your hair to bring your kiss towards me.

Your hands are moving along the silhouette of my waist, the curve of my hips until you can reach underneath my shirt to run your hands up and around my back and sides feeling my skin, my shape. There is still the chair between us as I kneel on it. The way your tongue explores my own, our lips meeting, nibbling and sucking, making me forget where I am for a moment.

You reluctantly slow our passionate kisses and lead me across to the sofa. It is wide, suggesting a comfortable space to lie rather than sit. I had tried to avoid it, tried to be good. You catch my expression and raise my chin with your fingertips to gently make me look at you.

“Are you okay? Do you want me to…”

“Kiss me. I want you to kiss me.”

My command is not wasted. You pull me into your body with your big strong hands, our bodies crushing together. I roll my hips into yours as our kisses continue. A moan escapes my lips as I realise how hard you are against me. I reach down towards your belt but you manage to stop me before my fingers can graze your bulging trousers.

“Later. First, I want those three kisses.”

Your hands are back on my hips quickly and then instead of pulling my t-shirt off, you undo the buttons that are generally there for show. They go far enough down to expose the top curves of my large breasts rising and falling with my excitement and nerves. You stroke the visible curves. You then run your lips across my breasts before plunging your tongue between them, tasting my skin.

Your fingers take over, pulling the shirt over my head before discarding it. You momentarily appreciate my choice of underwear, black and smooth against my pale skin, then run your hands around the back towards the clasp. I freeze momentarily. You pull away the now flimsy bra and step back for a moment. I blush finally and you sigh out.

“You’re beautiful. So beautiful.”

I want you to pull me close, to cover my exposed skin but you are still looking. You guide me to the edge of the sofa so you are kneeling in front of me whilst I sit. My nipples have grown darker, beginning to harden now they are seen.

First you run your hands over and around my breasts. Your wide palms and long thick fingers cup their weight at first and then reach around to pull me closer as your lips graze my left nipple first. You let it harden in your mouth as your tongue flickers across it until you cannot stop yourself from sucking to make me moan. I can feel you smile at the noise, knowing that the sound is your creation.

My breathing continues to speed up as you move to my right breast as you do the same again. Drawing my nipple into your mouth, your tongue explores my skin until you’re sucking and nibbling as I moan out. You cup my breasts together and run a line of kisses between my nipples, then run your hands down my stomach until you reach the button of my jeans.

“These are going to have to go.”

“Isn’t that a little unfair? You’re still fully dressed.”

“Okay, I’ll even the score.”

You take a step back and stand above me. You unbutton your shirt then ease your trousers down, taking your boxers and socks with the action. As you stand my eyes move from watching your taut back muscles flex as you pull away your clothes to running down your chest and stomach to your cock which is now level with my face. I instinctively lick my lips at the sight of it, thick and long. I wonder if even two hands could handle it let alone my mouth or pussy.

Mesmerised by the engorged tip already glistening, I reach out and slide my hand down taking the warm wetness to glide my fingers down towards your heavy balls. Before I can reach them or pull my hand back up along your shaft, you peel my fingers away although I can tell there is part of you which just wanted me to carry on.

“Now your turn.”

You lift me up onto my feet and have my jeans around my ankles before I know what has happened. I lean back onto the sofa and let you tug away my jeans and socks leaving me in a now soaking wet pair of lace French knickers. I can feel my dampness on the tops of my thighs, the lace useless against my juices.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini

I know that by the time you get to kiss my thigh, my scent and taste will already be on your lips.

You spread my legs and pull them towards you. You then stroke your hands up around the outside of my thighs and up to my hips and lean forward, placing three soft kisses at the top of my left thigh. I can feel your breath quicken and you lick your lips before placing three kisses at the top of my right thigh. Your cheek grazes the wet fabric clinging to my pussy.

Your plan to slowly explore my body is lost. Your tongue laps at the fabric, pushing it into the shape of my lips until you slide the lace away from my hips before plunging your tongue inside me. My lips part easily and you push your tongue deep inside my pussy to taste as much as you can of me.

You moan, sending vibrations up to my clit. Your mouth drinks in my sweet juices as you lap along my labia, pulling as you nibble and tease. Your tongue pushes up until it touches my clit, hot and hard and aching for this, for you.

I call out, gasping for air with that first touch. My moans become more rhythmic as you swirl your tongue in circles. Your tongue runs back down my lips and up again drawing my juices with you, again and again, occasionally breaking away to plunge your tongue inside me. You can feel my walls tighten despite the flow of honey into your mouth. My legs begin to shake. I can feel my pussy pulsing. I’m so close…and then you stop. I cry out with frustration.

“Please, please don’t tease me.”

“I want to feel you coming around me.”

You pull yourself up to lie your torso across mine, your kisses infused with my scent and taste, distracting me briefly with sweetness. My eyes burst open. Your tongue halts my cries as you slide your middle finger inside my pussy. You run your finger up and down my lips before pushing back into me, this time with two fingers, slowly moving in and out, stretching me, reaching up to push against my g-spot, briefly and tantalising.

My legs are shaking again. My breathing becomes more rapid. My moans escape as we continue to kiss. You know I won’t be able to stop myself. Pulling away from our kiss you allow your tongue to flick back across my clit as it protrudes hard, ready for your touch. You plunge your fingers deeper inside my cunt again and again. You are driven by my fingers now entangled in your hair pulling you into me, and the way I am now calling your name like a mantra willing you on as I’m finally allowed to explode.

My cunt contracts around your fingers, juice flowing into your palm. You don’t move your hand until I relax. You kiss my stomach and thighs until I stop shaking and my breathing slows. I manage a slow sleepy smile as you glance up.

“Well, that was…”

“You felt and sounded incredible.”

“All your hard work…”

“Too tired for more?”

“Never, I need to feel you.”

“You feel ready for me.”

You push your fingers into me slightly making me gasp, then to make your point you slide them out, sticky and wet. You sit up, kneeling closer you run your wet hand up and down your hard shaft, spreading my warmth until I can reach down and pull your slippery cock towards me.

You moan as I guide your thick spongy head along my lips, up and down and then back up to my clit where I use you to circle my clit. I love the feeling of you pushing against me. Although I am still sensitive, you glide back towards my open lips. I arch my hips and widen my legs around you, hooking one leg around yours to encourage you to push into me.

You watch as your head is enveloped by my lips, pushing in and out, easing against the resistance to your size. I can feel my cunt tight around your cock as you push further into me each time, filling me. My hips begin to rise up meeting every stroke until I can wrap my legs around your waist and pull you all the way inside me.

“Oh my darling, you feel so good.”

You hold your position as we kiss, then begin to slowly rock your hips. You move your cock further out of my cunt each time before plunging back into my tight depths. I am soaking wet. The room is filled with our moans and the soft wet sounds as we move together. I pull away from your kiss as you push into me again.

“Do you think you can move?”

“Why? Where do you want me to be?”

“I want to be on top of you.”

You inwardly groan, smiling before pulling me close. You stay inside me and hold me in your arms as you move us both onto the sofa so that you are lying beneath me. As I begin to slide up and down, my cunt holds you in place as your ridge of your cock rubs against my g-spot again and again.

I can feel my juices flowing down onto your balls and you grab my hips and then use my cheeks to push and pull me up and down your cock faster. You sit up momentarily to suck on my nipples, flicking your tongue across them and then gently biting them.

You know it won’t be long before you can’t hold on any more. One hand stays on my ass encouraging my movements whilst my breasts bounce above you. Your other hand moves to my clit, rubbing in rhythm with every upward thrust of your cock going deep inside me. You watch as my head flies back, moans turning into cries, screaming your name.

“There, there, oh my god, please, please.”

“Oh my darling, darling girl. Come with me, please come with me.”

Your words are all that we both need. As you thrust one last time up into me, I can feel you fill me as you explode, setting off the final wave of my orgasm, milking your cock into my cunt. You move to hold me, pulling me against your chest. We are both covered in sweat as our breathing steadies.

Exhaustion overwhelms me, but your cock still feels so right inside me. I don’t want to move, yet somehow you are lifting me up off you and then into your arms, scooping me up and then carrying me into the bedroom. The sheets are cool against my skin, refreshing and comforting. You climb into the bed beside me, wrapping your arms around me so you can cup one breast and stroke my stomach.

I breathe out sighing happily as you place three kisses along the tattoo on my shoulder blade, then move your body to fit around mine, your cock resting against the back of my thighs whilst we fall asleep.

Published 
Written by SexySassenach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments