Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Random Acts of Lust

"Three stories from the randomness of desire..."

20
13 Comments 13
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Three short stories about lust our most primal and most random emotion."

I.

Timing Is Everything.


Your phone rings.

Shall I answer it and tell them that you can't talk now because you have my thick, hard cock in your mouth?

It's the truth.

As I reach for it, you look up at me, a fleeting look of concern in your lust-filled eyes.

I swipe the screen.

“- Belinda, no, I'm afraid she's unavailable.

- Who am I. I'm the guy that's about to destroy her ass!

- Calm the fuck down and listen to me. You're calling from a land-line. You've obviously called the wrong number. This isn't the Belinda you're looking for pal.”

With a sly smile and with ropes of saliva hanging between your chin and my cock, you utter,

“You fucking bastard, that was close!”

II.

Juiced.

With arms raised and wrists cuffed in the finest Tuscan leather, you stand nude by the marble wall. From above, a long silver hook restrains you as you look down at me with eyes aflame. I lick two of my fingers and slide them slowly up between your legs; legs that I've parted just enough to let my hand pass, but no more.

You sigh as my fingers finally part your lips then slowly slip into your slit. You begin to rock back and forth slightly and I penetrate you deeper; rubbing each and every one of your delicate, coral-pink folds. I watch your back arch, your teeth clench, I hear your breath deepen and your eyes shut as pleasure quickly builds in you.

But what I await most eagerly is the juice that now gathers around my fingers; nectar from deep within your luscious flesh. I watch it build into a tiny rivulet and I encourage its growth by working your cunt harder and faster. You moan and hiss and sway sensually and I am pleased, but you know what I expect of you; it is to make your ambrosial nectar flow down to your knees.

I watch it with fascination, plunging my fingers expertly into your hungry, yearning cunt until that first droplet gradually reaches its goal.

“Stop.”

You turn towards the wall rapidly and spread your legs. I run my eyes up your perfect lines to the ripe, sweet apricot that is your ass. Soon, further glistening drops flow from you; freed by your escalating lust.

“Fuck me,” you growl but I am in no hurry.

I take a sip of brandy, cradling the heavy crystal glass lest it should slip from my hands.

“Fuck me hard,” you hiss from between clenched teeth.

My cock has been hard this entire time and you know it, so you push your ass out towards me and press your body against the cool marble. Finally I enter you and your vicious venom boils.

Fuck my cheating little slut-hole!”

I smile, having heard this many a time. As always, I respond with the cruel taunts and with the unbridled brutality we both so crave. An hour passes and the marble wall is warm to the touch and I've exhausted the names and insults that never fail to excite you. My own juices drained into your cunt; whose beauty is only excelled by its ravenous voracity.

oo0oo

I dress and drain the brandy glass as you slip off the hook. We hear his car pull up in the driveway and I turn towards the back door. Suddenly and urgently you whisper,

“The keys!”

I toss them to you with a chuckle, you catch them deftly and I depart, hoping you'll remember this time to wash my finger smears off the crystal glass.

III.

The Leering Face of the Harvest Moon.


Hours earlier, Kelly had turned up at the End of Season surf club party on her own. As the party had wore on she had tried; tequila, bourbon, vodka and even caipirinha. She decided that she liked the latter most of all and so had drunk another couple. Her eyes had maybe lingered a little too long on all the wrong guys, and maybe the look in those eyes of hers had been a little too needy. Certainly her denim shorts were cut too high and her boobs; sweet, perky handfuls of flesh that they were, might have been a little too noticeable under the briefest crop-top she owned. Her panties and bra she had discarded on the bedroom floor and only gave the latter a fleeting thought as James had slid his hands up under her top as he had tongue kissed her on the bench facing the ocean.

After James had gone home, she found herself sitting in the trophy room briefly with Josh before Kai entered the room. She'd heard that Kai was Fijian but this was probably to give credence to the jokes about how well endowed he was. She had seen him ride, and win, in the recent surf carnival but this was the first time they had ever spoken. He slid next to her and grinned.

“Hi cock-tease.”

“My name is Kelly,” she retorted while struggling to stifle a laugh.

ViollinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViollinaLove

“You better change that to slut if you're going to parade around here dressed like that.”

“What's wrong with my clothes?”

Now Josh leant over and whispered loudly to her. “You might as well be wearing a sign that says 'I want cock,' am I right bro!”

Kai laughed and the two high-fived each other above her head.

“Well, are you?” whispered Kai forcefully.

“...am I what?”

“Looking for cock, babe.”

As he said this, his hand slid slowly under her t-shirt while Josh gathered her hair aside and began to kiss her neck.

“N-o, I mean, I like you both, but...”

Now Kai's big hand cupped her breasts, giving each, in turn, several generous squeezes.

“Mmmm, fuck yeah, Josh, I think we really need to break-in this little surf-bunny.”

“No, wait...”

“How old are you?” Kai then asked, while continuing to play with her breasts and rub her nipples.

“Seventeen... nearly eighteen”

Josh had already got up. “She's legal.”

In an instant Kai had picked Kelly up, thrown her onto his shoulder and carried her out of the clubhouse. Of the few party goers that remained, some cheered while most hardly noticed as Kelly was deposited in the rear of Josh's van. Half an hour later the three pulled up in the deserted car-park of Silver Sands Beach. The boys quickly climbed into the plushly carpeted rear of the van where they were surprised to find a nude Kelly waiting for them.

What the fuck!?” was Josh's instant reaction.

“It was getting a little hot back here... so I thought...”

The guys were far from interested in her reasoning and proceeded to strip. From where she sat she could only see their silhouettes but that was enough to tell that the rumors about the heft of Kai's cock had been true. As they climbed into the van she noticed that Josh was himself getting hard. Kai turned on a tiny purple light, just enough to see by but not bright enough to attract attention.

“Are you a virgin?” was Kai's next question.

“N-o,” was her timid reply.

“Well no matter. The good news for you is that we have plenty of lube but no protection.”

“And that's also the bad news,” Josh added.

“So...so what are you going to do to me?”

“Well, let's rock-off first, winner gets to choose.”

Paper, rock, scissors – paper beats rock. Josh wins.

Minutes later Kelly found her tiny hand gripping the biggest cock she had ever seen. Soon, her lips and tongue were all over it and she even managed to get the head and about two inches of it into her mouth before she gagged. Kai seemed to be content with this and she was secretly pleased when he shot her a toothy grin. Now she felt a refreshingly cool sensation at the threshold of her ass.

Josh was anointing it liberally with lube and both boys were very surprised when Kelly slid her free hand back to spread her cheek.

“Fuck! See, I told you she was a slut.”

But all Kai could do was nod as Kelly settled down to ravish and savor his ample manhood.

A few minutes later she stopped and turned her face to the side.

“Is that still your finger in there now?”

“No, it's my cock!”

Kai laughed and Josh grinned as they concentrated on spit-roasting Kelly. Delicious moments passed for all of them until Kelly felt Kai's cock tense and his abdominal muscles tighten. She paused but kept pumping the base of Kai's shaft and working his huge balls.

“You better get a move on back there ass-boy because I want you fuckers to cum in me at the same time.”

Without a further word they obeyed her; Kai holding back while Josh gripped her hips and thrust his shaft as deep, hard and fast as he could into her hole. Minutes later she returned Kai to her mouth and sucked and pumped as furiously as she could. In an instant, a river of hot come shot deep into her ass, accompanied by a deep groan from Josh. In that same moment Kai let loose a torrent of spicy, salty seed, the entirety of which she was determined to swallow. And swallow it she did.

oo0oo

At around 2am the boys took Kelly home but instead of kissing them goodnight, she popped the back door of the van and crawled back in. Mystified, they looked back at her.

“What the fuck you two! Have you never heard of an E.C.I? It's a contraceptive implant. I've got one.”

She pointed to her upper left arm as Kai grabbed his phone and Googled E.C.I. Josh looked at him mystified until, Kai slapped the phone shut and whispered.

“Okay. You heard the lady, let's fuck!

On that deserted beach-side street, for the best part of the next hour, the two surfboards that were lashed to the roof of Josh's van tipped back and forth, noticeably but ever so slightly, across the leering face of the harvest moon.

Published 
Written by Piquet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments