Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tied to You

14
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I slowly wake, becoming aware of tiny strains in various muscles and soft, tender touches along my skin. I stretch my arms - already above my head - and arch my back, easing the muscles for a moment and feeling content and sleepy. As I bring my arms back to my sides, suddenly I realize I can't complete the motion. I tip my head back, eyes flying open to see the black silk of your tie wrapped around both wrists. While my gaze travels the length of silk and takes in the knot securing my hands to the bed post, I notice the tension around my jaw. I panic momentarily, finding myself bound and gagged like this, but settle as your fingers leave their stroking of my sides and you reach up to grip my jaw, forcing me to focus on you.

You slowly caress the line of my jaw, tracing your fingertips across my lips around the strip of fabric and down over my throat and chest. The light touch between my breasts continues across my stomach, my muscles tensing more under your hands until you murmur softly to me to relax, to let you take care of me the way you want. I breathe deeply through my nose, closing my eyes to center and calm myself and I feel your hands on my hips, skimming over the small patch of neatly trimmed hair on my tender mound then pressing softly against my inner thighs. I let you spread my thighs and you open me wide, your thumbs brushing against the sensitive bare outer lips of my pussy. A shudder ripples through my body at your touch, and then I feel you pulling me open and your hot breath against me.

The first touch of your tongue on my slit makes my back arch and I moan softly behind the gag. You lick agonizingly slowly, alternating between long strokes and short laps as my juices start to flow. I look down to see you watching me, the hunger in your eyes makes me imagine the sweet tangy taste on your tongue – I love the way I taste as much as you do. One long stroke of your tongue swirls around my clit before your mouth closes over that sensitive little bundle of nerves. My head falls back, eyes closing again as I whimper at the sensation, and I don’t even notice your hands leave me while your tongue dances wickedly.

Another shiver races through me as the cool point of a small glass plug traces around my swollen, heated pussy lips, dipping inside me just far enough to wet the tip and sliding slowly over the wet skin. You plunge it quickly into my wetness, twice, then a third time. It’s covered in my slick, slippery juices, and you don’t even pause to give me time to guess what’s coming. You suck hard on my clit and push the little plug right into my ass in one smooth motion, and my body freezes as I whimper and catch my breath. The chill of the glass doesn’t move when you let go, and I feel the cold fullness stretching me.

Your tongue swirls softly around my clit and my back arches, pressing my pussy down against the graduated glass rod you’ve picked up. I gasp in shock at the coolness as it slides deep between my inner walls. Every millimeter of the cool glass makes itself felt inside me, filling both my holes with intense awareness and feeling.

Abandoning my clit only to move up to my breasts, one hand stays against the toys. The other pinches, twists and pulls my left nipple as your lips clamp down around the right. You suckle and knead with your tongue as though you could feed from me. Rhythmically you press gently against the glass toys, moving the plug in my ass and pushing the wand against my cervix. The pleasure-pain is exquisite.

Suddenly you grip the little plug and twist it smoothly out of my body, sending a shock through me. You set it aside as you move your mouth to my other nipple, giving it the same rough, ravenous treatment. It distracts me from the feeling of emptiness as you slide the wand from my slick wet pussy. But the distraction is momentary.

With my back arched to press my tits into your face, your withdrawal leaves me feeling exposed and vulnerable. I sigh through my gag, trying to relax my tense muscles and wait for you patiently, but each movement shivers with desire. I wonder what you’re going to do next, but you’ve moved out of my field of vision. I hear the soft clink of glass on porcelain and the sound of water running, followed by a small click and the slick sound of your now-lubricated hand caressing the glass wand.

You walk back to me, letting me see you lubricating the glass, dropping your hand to your cock to stroke some of the smooth liquid onto it. You kneel between my thighs, dripping lube onto your fingers and reaching toward me, pushing your two fingertips gently into my ass.

CarolinaBensyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaBensyy

The lube makes the feeling completely smooth and my body shakes with the intense feeling. Every nerve ending seems to be focused around your fingers as they intrude into my body, and my tied hands pull and twist at their bonds, fists clenching and unclenching in a vain attempt to find anything to hold.

Your fingers still for a moment and you press the glass wand against my tightest entrance. I moan through the gag, my eyes pleading with you but I’m not sure if I’m begging for you to stop or continue. You spread your fingers slightly to stretch me and it feels like you’re prying me open, the tip of the wand feels enormous. It slides past your fingers and into my ass, easily passing the first bulb on the wand and my muscles grip it so tightly you can barely move it. Your fingers stroke the flesh around the wand, soothing and exciting at once, moving up to graze my pussy lips gently. As you see how the intensity of the sensations has brought tears to my eyes, my chest heaving breathlessly, you kiss me softly around the gag then gently return your lips to my breasts.

My body relaxes slightly, enjoying your soft attentions. You press again with the glass wand, seeking further entry into my ass. The graduated width causes me to moan loudly, and you whisper sweet soothing words to me in a mix of Russian and English, coaxing me to let the glass further in and telling me how beautiful it looks inside of me, reflecting the lantern lights. My throat feels raw against my voice as I groan, allowing the toy to push farther in, finally passing the third bulge in the glass. The amazement on your face makes me flush, even as the glass toy deep in my ass makes me arch and moan.

You climb up my body, one hand gently holding the toy in place, marveling as you watch me writhe and pull against my restraints with every tiny movement it makes. Tugging down the gag, your lips cover mine and your tongue invades my mouth. You alternate kisses and compliments in both languages, holding the wand as still as possible so I can relax into enjoying the feelings it creates.

Finally you kneel above me, reaching between our bodies with your free hand to align your steel-hard cock up with my tight, wet pussy. One little push and you stop with just your cockhead inside me. You move very little, fucking me slowly with just the tip. I can feel you pressing against the cool glass of the wand inside my ass, the sensation filling me with agonizing intensity. My eyes open and focus on yours slowly, pleading for more. You just grin at me wickedly, continuing to rock the head of your cock in and out of my tight hole, watching my chest heave and listening to my gasps and whimpers.

I can’t take anymore, and my body feels as though it will shatter from the strain in my arms and back, the overwhelming intensity of your penetrations. My breath catches as I whisper “please…please…” Before a third plea can escape my lips your mouth covers mine, and you slide that thick, hard cock inside me to the hilt. I’m so wet that it takes just one smooth push for you to bury yourself deep in my body. With the glass wand still inside me I’m tight and full, and it takes just a handful of long, slow strokes before I fall apart beneath you, wailing softly as every muscle tightens and releases at once. My back arches, my arms pull against their ties, my hips grind up against yours to push your cock deeper into my dripping wet heat. Shockwaves of orgasm crash through me, alternating between the feeling my body has dissolved and the delicious ripples of tension that bring me back to myself.

Just as I’m starting to calm, you thrust deep inside me again and I clamp down around your cock as it explodes into me. I shatter in your arms again and every sensation centers around the pulsing throb of heat, bathing my hot walls with your cum until our juices are dripping out of me around your thick shaft, and you collapse onto my chest. I kiss your neck and shoulder softly, over and over, the sound of your name tumbling from my lips burning into your memory.

We both groan as you slip out of my body, slowly and gently sliding the glass toy out of me to be set aside, wrapped in a towel. You loosen the tie around my wrists, chuckling softly at how tight I’ve pulled the knots and kissing me gently, cradling my arms as you lower them to my sides. Wrapped up against your chest, I fall asleep hearing your voice low and sexy, miya mechta, hypnotic in my ear, promising that tomorrow you’ll shatter me sweetly all over again.

Published 
Written by sweetvictory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments