Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Gets Caught

"I wasn't attracted to fat girls until I accidentally walked in on Tina while she was masturbating."

5
0 Comments 0
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
If I didn't get my left and right confused it probably never would have happened. I've always been that way. I have to imagine myself writing, or something like that, to get it straight. Sometimes I don't think about it that much and I get it wrong. Today was one of those days.

Brenda had asked me to go back to her place and get her free movie tickets. We had planned to go to the movies, since she had been given free tickets, but when we arrived we found that the tickets were not in her pocket where she thought they were.

Since she was busy talking with her friends she asked me to drive back to her place and get the tickets.

"Here is the key," she said. "Just be careful to sneak in quietly. Tina had a hard day with her exams today, and when I left she was sleeping."

"Where will I find the tickets?" I asked.

"They will be on my bedroom table, I think," Brenda told me. "My room is on the right. I left the light on and the door ajar, so that Tina would be able to see her way down the corridor if she gets up, but so there would not be enough light to disturb her. Her door should be shut and the light off, so, as long as you are quiet, she shouldn't hear you."

When I got there I slid the key silently into the lock and turned. The door opened noiselessly.

Now if the door on the right of the corridor had been ajar and the light on, and, if the door on the left had been shut, there would have been no confusion. That was not the case.

And that is how I happened to walk into Tina's room and catch her masturbating.

Tina is a big girl, those less tactful than myself might say fat. I had to admit that I had noticed what a pretty face she had, but her size had always kept me from thinking of her as attractive.

Somehow that changed when I pushed open the door of the room on the left, which was slightly ajar and with the light on, and gasped in shock at the sight of Tina laying back on her bed stark naked with her fingers working away feverishly at the plump wet pussy that was almost hidden below her full belly and between her broad thighs. She didn't see me at first, her eyes were closed as she lost herself to the pleasure. On the bed next to her was a laptop computer.

Something about that pretty face with its waves of blonde hair, and the full swell of her massive breasts, not to mention the thought of what it would be like to sink down between those soft fleshy thighs, had me instantly erect. Who would have thought that I could be that turned on by a girl of Tina's size. Life is full of revelations.

I should have left the room immediately, but this vision of intense erotic power was so unexpected that I stood there transfixed like a rabbit by the headlights of a car.

After what must have been only a few seconds, but which seemed an eternity, Tina opened her eyes to look at something on the computer screen. That was when she saw me.

She just shrieked and tried to cover herself with her hands. There was just too much to cover and she quickly grabbed up a towelling bathrobe which was lying on the end of the bed and covered herself.

"I'm sorry," I stammered, backing out of the room. "I just came to get the movie tickets. I thought this was Brenda's room."

In a moment Tina joined me in the hall. She had the bathrobe fastened around her and she was as red as beetroot.

"That's Brenda's room," she explained, pointing across the hall.

"All right," I replied, feeling almost as embarrassed as Tina. "I'll just get the tickets and go. I'm sorry."

"God, I'm so embarrassed," Tina said, a nervous smile breaking out on her face and making her look particularly desirable. "No guy's ever seen me nude before, let alone... doing what I was doing."

"Hey, we all do it," I said, hoping to make her feel more comfortable. "Since Brenda's not letting me have any fun with her, I have to take myself in hand pretty regularly." This was an embarrassing thing to admit, but I thought that it would make Tina feel better.

"Really?" she said, getting a very naughty smile on that otherwise angelic face of hers. "I'd like to see that. You know if I were your girlfriend I wouldn't be that cruel. I'd want to help you with that stiffy problem of yours." Her eyes were staring straight at the crotch of my jeans where my cock was making its presence felt.

"I beg you pardon?!" I exclaimed, unable to believe what I was hearing.

"It is kind of embarrassing," Tina confessed, "but now that I see the effect it has had on you, I'm glad you saw me nude, and doing what I was doing."

She paused. I couldn't think of anything to say.

"When does the picture start?" she asked. "You could always say it took you a long time to find the tickets. That way I could help you with your problem, and you could help me with mine." She slipped her right hand under her robe and began masturbating again. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"We haven't got long," I pointed out. What the hell, I was too horny to pass up an opportunity like this.

"Well, you better get those clothes off quick then," she suggested, "and we'll start having ourselves a good time, right away." She flung her robe off and stood there before me masturbating blantantly.

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady

As I quickly tore my clothes off, she began to lick her lips.

In a few moments I was nude, with my stiff cock standing tall in front of me. Tina wrapped her soft warm hand around my stiffness and turned away dragging me behind her into her bedroom. The sight of her big, wobbly arse jiggling in front of me as she dragged me to the bed, drove me so wild I thrust my stiff cock back and forth in her sweaty hand as if I were fucking it.

"I'm a very experienced cock-sucker," Tina explained as she lay herself down on the bed and pulled me down beside her. "And you have a cock there that looks like it is just dying to be sucked. Am I wrong?"

"Oh, no," I assured her. "You're not wrong."

The cheeky grin that lit up her face as she played with my cock like it was a new toy, was incredibly erotic. Slowly she lowered her smiling face down over my cock and stuck out her tongue, licking my stiffness from my balls up to the tip, where she gathered a small bead of pre-cum and smacked her lips as if it were ambrosia.

"I like to fuck long and hard," she told me. "If we fuck now, I don't think you'll last very long, so first I'm going to suck you off. Then I'll get you hard again and you'll be able to give me the kind of fuck that really satisfies."

"Sounds O.K. to me," I replied, happy for her to take charge.

She wanked on my cock while her wet, pink tongue was busy licking the sweat off my balls. I had never seen a girl so uninhibited. And, like myself, she was only nineteen.

She ran her tongue up the underside of my prick and took the head between her lips. Then she sucked it deep into her mouth. I could feel my sensitive glans sliding in saliva wetness between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Up and down her mouth went on my cock as she looked me directly in the eyes, letting me know that she loved being able to do this for me.

She was right, it wasn't long before my cock spurted its thick creamy juice into her hot, wet mouth. When I pulled it from between her lips, I watched a dribble of cum trickle out the side of her mouth. She smiled and looked me in the eye as she swallowed her mouthful of hot jism and licked away the dribble with her tongue.

"Let's fuck in the shower," Tina suggested. "It's great to fuck when you are all slippery and soapy. And that will save you time in getting cleaned up and back to Brenda," she added.

"I thought you wanted to fuck long and slow?" I queried. "Can we do that comfortably in the shower?"

"Probably not," Tina admitted. "But now that you have seen how much pleasure I can give you, I'm sure you will come back and fuck me whenever I want. This is just the trailer. The main feature will come later. Now get that cute little arse of yours into the shower, and lets get soapy."

I have to admit. I never knew that sex could be this much fun. Tina made it that way, just by her uninhibited attitude and the single-minded way she pursued her desires.

Tina stepped into the shower ahead of me. The sight of the water running in streams over her nude body was enough to make me stiff once more.

"Come on in," she purred seductively. "The water's fine and so's my pussy. Your cock hasn't met my pussy yet. I think they're going to be the best of friends."

If you've never taken a shower with a fat girl, you don't know what you're missing. In that small space, there was no way to avoid being squashed closely together, and if there had been a way I wouldn't have taken it. As I ran my soapy hands over Tina's big soft boobs and down over her full belly, I was in heaven. Then I reached around and began applying soap to her big, fat, wobbly bottom, which of course required me to pull her very close to me indeed. My stiff cock slipped easily into her waiting pussy, and I quivered in ecstacy as the whole of the front of my body was embraced by her warm soft flesh. My soap-slick hands wandered up over her back while hers sank down behind me to play with my ass as we fucked standing up under the shower, the water running down over our thrusting bodies as if to purify our pleasure. We were so turned on that it wasn't long before we came. Tina was a squirter and she screamed delicious obscenities as she came all over my cock just as it spurted deep into her twitching cunt.

"That was fantasic!" I cried as I slid the shower screen across and stepped out into the bathroom filled as it was with clouds of steam.

"There's plenty more where that came from," Tina assured me.

Then the door to the bathroom opened and there stood Brenda.

"What the fuck's going on!" she cried. "I come over to see what's taking you so long, and I find you fucking my best friend in the shower."

"Well," said Tina, coolly. "Maybe there are other things David likes better than going to the movies."

Published 
Written by aussiescribbler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors