Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tranquility- Part 2

"I'd gladly give up my world if I could live in his.."

9
5 Comments 5
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Tranquility—Part 2

“Take me, detective!”

As I knelt down before him, I playfully brushed the shaft of his hard cock against my lips and cheek. I tenderly stroked his inner thighs before slowly rubbing his balls. His moans increased as did my arousal and I started sucking him again.

He placed his hands on the back of my head as I took the entire length of his cock in my mouth engulfing his hardness. I couldn’t get enough of his body and of him. He thrusted his hips towards my face and fucked my mouth. I could smell his sexual scent as my heart pounded with desire and my clit tingled. I had never been so sexually stimulated in my life. The attraction was magnetic and completely overpowering. I couldn’t fight it even if I wanted to.

He motioned me up and we passionately kissed. The taste of his cock on my lips seemed to excite him more as he pulled me closer to him. His tongue was nearly down my throat. I pressed my breasts against his chest as his hand moved down my body, towards my wanting clit. As if he gave a silent command, I opened my legs for him.

“I want to lick you,” he whispered.

I closed my eyes and held my breath, anticipating the pleasure to come. He knelt before me and parted my pussy lips. I felt his hot breath on my sensitive clit. When his tongue touched the tip of my sweet nub, I gasped in pleasure.

He knew what he was doing to me-how aroused he was making me. Slowly, he slid his fingers inside me. As my legs quivered in pleasure, he licked me in a slow, steady rhythm, circling my hard clit before sucking it. My palms were pressed against the tile as I struggled to stay standing. My legs and body were growing weaker by the second.

I whimpered from the pleasure as I looked down and watched him please me. I cupped my breasts as I felt the entire lower half of my body throb from the pleasurable sensation.

“Oh God, Oh God!” I yelled as I pressed my pussy on his mouth. He moaned and nodded as if he knew I was going to cum. Closing my eyes tightly, I braced for the much needed release. Letting my body take the lead, I submitted myself to him as I came on his mouth.

He stood up and smiled, and we let out a small laugh.

“Did you like that?” he asked, but clearly knew the answer.

“I loved it,” I replied breathlessly as I felt the tip of his hard cock against my leg. I knew he wanted to fuck me and I needed him to.

I faced the wall and placed the palms of my hands against the tile. I spread my legs, waiting for him to enter me. He stood behind me and I felt his cock at the entrance of my pussy before he slowly pressed it in. He moved his hips back and forth, his balls slapping against my body.

“Am I hurting you?” he asked.

“No, it feels good,” I said.

I figured a half lie was better than a full one. He was hurting me, but it was a good hurt.

“Just relax,” he whispered.

I could hear his groans as he fucked my helpless body. I was so aroused. He was being so gentle, yet intense at the same time. He reached around and grabbed my small breasts rubbing them hard, pressing my sensitive nipples with his fingers.

CrystalColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalColeman

The pleasure was building up inside me and I needed to cum again, but I challenged the urge. Instead I focused on the pleasure the handsome Chinese officer was giving me as I felt his cock deep inside my pussy. I never knew sex could feel so good. I wanted the feeling to last forever.

“Oh yes, fuck me, detective!” I begged.

He pounded me harder and faster against the shower wall. I felt so dirty- a sexy dirty.

“More, more yes like that!” I moaned which only encouraged him more, which was my intent.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and continued to fuck me. Whatever erotic passion he showed earlier, was gone. It was transformed into raw, hard fucking.

He pressed my body closer to him as our bodies pressed together in sexual rhythm giving me the most incredible fuck of my life.

“Oh shit!” he moaned as I felt his body tense up. He thrusted a few more times before he let out a huge groan. I tightly clenched my pussy muscles as I felt his warm cum shoot inside me.

“Oh fuck!” he exclaimed as he pulled his cock out. I turned to face him and he stroked the excess cum on my body.

“That was amazing!” I confessed to him, too awestruck to say anything else.

“Yeah it was,” he replied. By his expression, he was trying to downplay it all.

We stepped out of the shower and we dried each other off. Physically, he was perfection in my eyes. His body was lean with the exception of a growing spread of his waistline. After all, he was easily old enough to be my father- not that I cared.

We turned our backs to each other and got dressed. I put on my old, dirty clothes while he dressed in his suit and tie. He looked just as captivating dressed as he did naked and my sexual desire for him re-emerged.

“We can’t leave this room together,” he said. “I’ll leave first, and then I’ll wait for you by the door. I’m taking you back to my desk, we have more issues to discuss,” he added.

I followed his instruction and we went back to his desk. He acted like nothing happened between us. He was all calm and business like.

“Ok Miss, please tell me your name,” he asked.

“Tranquility,” I replied.

“Oh fuck!” he yelled, this time drawing attention from the other detectives in the room.

“Look, how about I take you home to your parents. Where do you live?” he asked.

“Anyplace I land,” I replied.

“So you don’t have a home?” he asked.

“Yeah, something like that,” I said disinterested. I wanted him to fuck me again.

“Do you have a spare bedroom?” I asked.

His eyes shifted as if he was thinking.

“I wouldn’t put you in a spare bedroom,” he replied with a wink. Innuendo taken.

“Are you married?” I asked.

“Luckily, no,” he replied with a smile.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked. Finally, the tension between us was starting to ease.

“Not anymore,” I beamed.

“I get off shift in 20 minutes. You can stay with me until we get your situation sorted out,” he said as he put a sheet of paper in his typewriter.

Somehow I get the feeling we won’t be doing much talking.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments