Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tranquility Part 4- a 69 in 67

"I didn't change the world, but he changed mine"

5
5 Comments 5
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This story takes place in 1967- the Summer of Love

I woke up the next morning to a very red and sore behind. As I lay in bed, wincing in pain, Detective Liu was next to me staring at the pale, white ceiling.

“I don’t know what to do with you,” he said in a barely audible voice. He turned to look at me and shook his head.

“You’re hopeless,” he added; and for a split second, I actually believed him.

Still, I wasn’t going to be deterred. I needed to get under his skin.

“I thought you guys were trained in getting people to talk,” I taunted him. Secretly, I was hoping for another spanking. I was amazed at the power he had over me and I craved that feeling of helplessness. When I was with him, I wasn’t a girl who wanted to change the world. I was a girl wanting to be changed and he was just the man to do it.

“That’s it!” He exclaimed as he sat up and reached for his cigarettes on the nightstand. Nervously, he pulled one out, quickly lit it, and took a long drag.

“Tomorrow morning, I’m turning you over to the case worker. You can speak to her and tell her everything. What do you think of that?” he asked as if he just one-upped me or something. I never thought a grown man would still be playing school yard politics.

“Sure, that would be great. I can tell her about all the great sex we’ve been having,” I said with a huge smile on my face. If he thought he had the upper hand- he was dead wrong.

“Fuck no, don’t tell her that!” he shouted.

“Why shouldn’t I?” I asked him with mock innocence.

“You don’t mention anything like that to anyone for any reason. Do you understand?”

“Tell me why not? I’m sure this so-called case worker would love to about the hot sex we had in the precinct shower. I could tell her how you spanked my ass last night and had me suck your dick when you were finished.”

“Ok, ok, forget I mentioned the case worker,” he said as he took another drag of his cigarette.

Mission accomplished.

I got up and straddled his leg, rubbing my bare pussy against the bed sheet that covered him. My long hair barely covered my breasts as I looked down at him.

“Are you going to fuck me again, Detective Liu?” I asked as I playfully pinched my nipples.

“You know I’m going to,” he replied in a slightly raspy voice. He brushed my hair away from my chest exposing my breasts. Gently, he circled my nipples with the tips of his fingers.

There I go, tingling again.

“When are you going to fuck me?” I asked as I pressed my breasts into his hands. He smiled as he squeezed them and I softly moaned in delight.

“Suck my dick first,” he said as if he thought about it for a second.

“Hmmm, maybe we can do that together,” I suggested as I looked at his hardness pressing through the sheet.

“No Tranquility, we can’t do that. You don’t have a dick,” he quipped trying to be cute.

“You know what I mean,” I said as I playfully bounced on his leg. My clit was brushing against the sheet, and my body was starting to quiver.

“You can lick me while I suck your dick at the same time. You think we could do that?”

“I know we can!” he replied, his eyes wide with anticipation.

DreamTrannySTARTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DreamTrannySTARTS

He motioned me off and pulled the sheet of his body, exposing his hard cock.

“Sit on my face and I’ll lick you,” he said.

That sounded like a plan- a really great plan.

I straddled his face as I positioned my pussy just slightly above his mouth. I leaned forward, taking his dick in my hand, slowly stroking it. I loved how it felt as it got harder. Gently, I circled the tip of his dick with my tongue before taking his hardness in my mouth. As I did so, I felt his warm breath on my very sensitive clit. I froze in pleasure as I felt the sensation of his tongue on my pussy. I stayed focused- sucking his dick and softly rubbing his balls at the same time. I loved the scent of his sex as I flicked the tip of his dick with my tongue. I craved his body. I needed him inside me.

As I brushed my face against his cock, he found my “sweet spot” as he slowly licked my clit. He slid his finger inside me as my heart raced from the pleasure he was giving me. In return, I sucked his cock harder and faster. It was oral sex frenzy; our mouth’s stimulating each other’s most intimate parts simultaneously.

“Oh God, Liu!” I moaned as I briefly took his cock out of my mouth. He sucked on my clit making the sexual tension inside me grow even more.

“I’m so close, please make me cum!” I begged him.

He stopped licking me and gestured me off of him. Much to my disappointment. Firmly, he put me on all fours.

“You wanted me to fuck you, well now I’m going to!” he said as he shoved his cock into my hot, wanting pussy.

He pounded me as I held on to the bed rest. His thrusts were quick, hard and powerful as I gripped it tightly.

“You like that? You like that you little bitch?” he taunted as he fucked me.

“Oh yes, I love it! I love it!” I screamed.

Adding insult to ecstasy- I mean injury, he spanked my already tender ass. Being fucked and spanked by him was too much for me to take. I reached down between my legs and rubbed my throbbing clit.

It was all I needed.

My body shook as the pleasure overtook every bit of my being.

“Yes Liu! Yes!!!” I screamed. He squeezed my breasts as I came.

“That’s it,” he moaned as he continued to fuck me.

I clenched my pussy around his cock as he pounded me mercilessly. He grabbed my hair and gave it a firm tug. I stood quiet, listening to his grunts as drops of his sweat hit my back. I wanted him to feel and experience all the pleasure my body could give him. I was absorbed in the moment.

Liu slowed his pace, now fucking me more gently, yet deeper. He grabbed my waist and clenched it tightly. With one loud grunt, I felt him shoot his cum inside me. He pressed his body against me one more time, and then again. He exhaled as he pulled his cock out of me. I turned to see him jerk it, it was like he was in a world of his own.

I turned towards him, the both of us on our knees, facing each other. We put our arms around each other and kissed with a heated passion. Gently, he moved my hair behind my shoulders and we fell to the bed, exhausted and elated.

He was still breathing hard as I pressed my breasts against his chest.

“I love you, Detective Liu,” I whispered.

He looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah,” he said in acknowledgement as he reached for another cigarette.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments