Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trapped With A Nerd...Pt 1

22
5 Comments 5
36.7k Views 36.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
We have all seen them or at one point in our lives have been one. They are at the library, gym, office, school and super market. Maybe I have noticed them because in many ways I'm like them to a point. Any way, I have particularly noticed the female of this social order. You know the one around the office that doesn't know how to dress, keeps to her self, never gets the office joke, never wears make up and if you don't bump into her time after time you wouldn't know she was there.

One day I was about my duties around the office when I had to meet a guy down in the lobby for a consultation. I hit the button and a few moments later the doors of the elevator opened and there she stood. Nerd from the twelfth floor is how we labeled them. With her pink cowl neck sweater, checkered grey skirt that went well below her knees, no makeup, thick black rimmed glasses, and short cut dirty blonde hair. If it wasn't for her skirt and very bad perfume, I couldn't tell if she was a woman.

I got on without greeting her and pushed the button two or three times as to say, hurry up and get me to the lobby. The elevator was in motion when the fire alarm went off and the elevator shut down. Great, I thought as the alarm rung and I looked for away out. The alarm soon stopped and the little red phone rung, the nerd picked it up, "I see, ok, ok, no, two of us, ok, yes, were fine, ok, ok," were her responses then she hung up the phone.

A few moments went by and I finally asked, “Well? Excuse me, are you speaking to me?" In my head I yelled, hell yes, we're the only two in here, idiot. With much restraint and in a calm voice I asked, “what did they say?"

"They told me the building was on fire, it's out now, was there any smoke in here and it will be two to three hours before they could get us out. They asked if we were all right and they were working as fast as they could to get us out," she informed me.

"Thank you," I told her as I went off in my head.

Until finally, I burst into, damn, just damn, damn. The Nerd looked at me and reminded me, "I should to stay calm in situations like this." As much as I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up, I couldn't; she was right. I took some deep breaths, calmed my self and went to a corner and slid to the floor. The Nerd did the same in the opposite corner.

We sat like this for about forty minutes not saying a word when she finally introduced her self as Megan. "I'm Josh," I told her as I offered her my hand. When she shook it I felt an instant connection and I admired the softness of her hand. For some reason I became horny and couldn't think of any thing except for getting my cock sucked and then plugging deep into some wet pussy. Maybe this is how I respond in this situation.

I laid my head back and indulged my self in a fantasy with Karla from two cubicles over from mine. Her sexy body, large breasts, nice legs and taut ass. Karla and I fucked a few times, the sex was extremely hot and passionate. She could suck a good dick and the titty fuck with those soft firm melons was out of this world. Karla's pussy stays wet and her pussy juice is nectar from above, I would suck that kitty for hours. Causing her to scream out my name time and time again.

By this time my cock was throbbing and making a tent out of my pants. I was in my own world when I heard Megan ask, "What are you thinking about?" The first time I barely heard her, but, the second time she raised her voice, that time I heard her loud and clear. Never thinking she was looking at my long, jumping prick.

"Oh, nothing you would be interested in,” I told her never lifting my head to make eye contact.

"Don't be so sure," she pushed back with a hint of eroticism. So, I decided to shock the Nerd, I mean Megan.

In not so lewd of a way I told her, "I was imagining my hard long pole between two large soft melons as I slid it from the head of the pole to its twin round base." 

I could hear how my words made her breath get caught in her throat. I was expecting her to ask me not to speak like that, but, all I heard was an anxious sigh. "I heard about you," she finally broke her silence. I'll play along I told my self, still not looking her way.

"What did you hear?" I asked in irritating tone.

"Well I heard you have a very large cock and you're the best at sucking cunt," she said with anticipation! That made my dick jump, but, I played it cool not knowing her focus was the tent in my pants.

"What would you call big and how would a person qualify as a good pussy licker," I teased her. Wanting to see how far Megan would take this conversation.

"Um," she hesitated as she swallowed slowly indicating she was on edge. "The length has to be over nine inches and the width of a fifty cent piece. The head of the penis has to be large to force open my tight pussy lips and make way for that long thick shaft. I love a big penis head, they turn me on, I love to suck on that fat dick head and slide my jaw back real quick to make that popping sound," she panted!

I couldn't believe how the words of this nerd were turning me on. My cock was really hard, throbbing with anticipation when I heard the wet sound. The sound of a very wet pussy either being licked, probed, finger fucked or just plain old' fucked. Then that scent, the scent of a woman that is, romantically, erotically and blissfully turned on, teased my nostrils. All of a sudden it hit me; Megan is playing with her pussy.

My head sprang forward and my eyes popped opened to one of the most erotic scenes I had ever witnessed. Right before my eyes this unattractive nerd transformed into this erotic sexy hot woman. She let her long black hair down out her bun. Her nipples were very erect and standing proudly upon her breast. Her knees were pulled up and I had a lovely view of her fat, wet, hot pussy.

My cock was in rage and had to fuck this nerd’s wet pussy. Megan could see the desire in my eyes and the hardness of my cock. It swayed with anticipation as my eyes drank in her titillation, I wanted to pounce on her, but, I was frozen with excitement, desire and lust. Her body cried out to me, fuck me, and fuck me with your big hard dick.

Watching her play with her pussy turned me on more than any porn flick I ever saw and the wet noises were a sweet melody to my ears. Megan used her two middle fingers to probe and fuck what looked to be a tight pussy hole. Occasionally using her thumb to tease and please her swollen clit, I watched as she rubbed her clit left than right. She circled the tip of her clit slow soft and tender as the pleasure flowed through her erotic anatomy.

My cock was throbbing; precum was seeping out the tip of my dick. For the first time in my life I wanted to fuck a nerd.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

Her eyes opened and her focus went to my pulsating penis, I watched as she slowly licked her lips in anticipation. Her fingers slipped out her pussy and she placed them in her mouth. When I heard the mmmmmm sound I almost shot my load into the air. I had to tightly hold the base of my dick in order not to shoot my man juice into the air.

Megan sucked and cleaned her fingers, she then crawled on all four over to my awaiting cock. With out a word her tongue slipped from between her lips on to the head of my cock. That first touch was electrifying as she polished the head of my cock with her soft, wet, hungry tongue. She knew I was holding the base of my cock in order not to cumm ; she replaced my hand with hers. So, I could relax and enjoy her skills.

Megan was in full control and then she looked up at me with deep lust from behind her big doll eyes. It was as if she could see straight at my lustful soul and read all my erotic desirers. I thought, swirl my cock with your tongue and I didn't say it out loud. Next thing I knew, Megan was swirling my cock with her tongue. Then I thought lightly rake my shaft with your teeth, the next thing I knew she was doing it.

I was thinking bathe my balls with your hot tongue, her lips left my cock. Her tongue found my nut sack and Megan licked my balls like no other one has. Her willingness was so refreshing and intoxicating, I just have to say, nerds suck a good dick. My shaft was next and she curled my toes with her skills, I had to pull her off my cock because I wanted my first nut to be in her wet pussy.

She moaned and whined a bit, letting me know she was into my cock. I never had a woman that loved to give head like Megan. We stared into each others eyes as my very hard dick throbbed and bounced. I needed a second to because Megan is a wonderful cock sucker.

Once I broke the gaze I thought how I would love for her to lay back and open her legs to me. Allowing me to have my way with her. I could finger fuck her wet pussy, push my long hard cock into her wet cunt or push my face into her wetness. With out me saying a word, Megan laid back against the wall of the elevator. Her thighs parted and she smiles as if to say, have your way with me.

I slowly finished stripping all my clothes as I ran my eyes over her entire frame. Her long hair, her kissable neck, her lovely eyes, her soft lips, her large breast, her flat stomach and her juicy, phat pussy. Again she read my mind and rolled over to give me a look at her round hips and bubble ass. Her pussy looked even sweeter from the back.

I didn't know what to lick or kiss first as I moved in for my treat. I ran my finger tips from her fore head to her lips, allowing her to suck the two middle ones. Then I ran along her neck, which caused her to moan and quiver. I then found each nipple, caressed and pinched them both. I ran them over her flat tummy; I could feel the pleasure jumping there.

Down, down into her moist, soft, wet valley. Her fat pussy lips parted for my fingers allowing me to caress her swollen clit. It was erect, soft and silky from her warm nectar. Megan moaned aloud as I lightly massage her clit between my thumb and fore finger. Her body trembled from the pleasure as her juices flowed. Wetting my fingers even more as my lips found her nipple.

Megan's moans became even more intense as I pleased her. Her erotic sounds made me even more aroused and when my cock thumped her thigh. She lay hold of it and slowly stroked the hard flesh, drawing deep moans from me. The sounds were like a lustful melody that grew with our pleasure Megan was, so, wet, so, sinfully wet. Covering my fingers with her sweet nectar, I pulled my fingers from her oscillating pussy. I placed them in my mouth; the taste was sweet and delighted my tongue. Megan tingled at the sight, it seem to excite her even more. I needed more of her delicious nectar as the taste dissipated in my mouth.

Her eyes widened when I parted her thighs and sank my face into her plush kitty kat. My tongue went wild in the folds of her wet pussy lips. Up and down her slit as Megan oooohed and moaned. I shoved my tongue in and out, in and out of her hot hole. "You’re driving me wild," she panted as the pleasure took hold of her soul.

I rolled my tongue as I shoved it in her hot hole to heighten the sensation. I was rewarded with hot, sweet nectar along with lustful deep pleasing sounds of pleasure. From the way she sounded, my tongue was rocking her world. I never had a women spread her legs like that before allowing my tongue all access to suck her pussy. That's when I went after her soft, fat clit.

The first touch of my tongue to her clit and her body bolted with excitement. Her thighs quivered as I slowly circled her clit with the tip of my tongue and when I gave it a full slow lick with my wide tongue. She let out a moan that let me know the pleasure was overwhelming her. I then closed my lips around her erect flesh, Megan squealed with delight as I lightly sucked on her clit. I then swirled it with my tongue, Megan began to shake again. I could tell she was nearing a powerful climax, that’s when I decided to slide my two middle fingers into her very wet tight pussy.

Megan's hungry pussy sucked my two fingers in as I massaged her throbbing clit with my hot tongue. As I slowly pumped her kitty with my fingers, driving her, pushing her to a soul satisfying orgasm. To my surprise she began to lift her hips up to meet my wide tongue and thrusting fingers. I couldn't believe she was face fucking me. Her moans were intense, her pussy was wet, hot and quivering.

Her sweet nectar ran between her soft ass cheeks coating her very tight ass hole. Which, I pushed my thumb into, first there was a squeal, then a few deep breathes as she became accustom to the new sensation. I slowly pumped the tight orifice as her butt puckered around my thumb. Megan began to chant, but, I couldn't make out what she was saying. When all of a sudden she yelled, "I'm cummmmmmmmming...oooh goodness...I'm cummmmmmmming!!!!

My fingers, thumb and chin were flooded with her hot cum! I tried to lap up that sweet nectar, but, it came on the scene like a rushing river. I gulped and swallowed, but, a lot of her sweetness dribbled off my chin. We both had to catch our breathe and while I did I caught the aroma of her erotic scent.

My cock reminded me he wanted his turn at that wet, hot, gaping pussy. She got a glimpse of my raging hard-on and she moaned out a lustful moan. I grabbed her legs while roughly pulling her to me. I caught her behind the knees and pushed them towards her head. My dick had a straight shot for her quivering, hot hole.

Please, don't be shy, vote and let me know what you think

Published 
Written by rafel010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments